Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2575 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi guys. I'm trying to record the sound of using the scrubber tool in pro tools on a section of the song so I can then use it as...

anemicrock
replies: 14 views: 2,657
Makinithappen 10th March 2009

Drumagog cooge I've read about it so many times but never had occasion to actually use it until now - wow. Pretty handy isn't...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 0 views: 656
FeatheredSerpent 10th March 2009

Hi everyone, I am in the market for a good summing mixer, with tons of headroom to sum/mix out of protools. I was thinking...

aberwastone
replies: 10 views: 12,775
Barriger 10th March 2009

as i mentioned no too long ago, i'm having a little problem getting a singer comfortable for a session (he says he's always had...

Jeff16years
replies: 49 views: 30,778
Steffmo 10th March 2009

i hate eq's, i love eq's, i can never decide if i like-'em or not, but..... i know it never fails i need one no matter what i do...

pan60
replies: 32 views: 10,874
pan60 10th March 2009

A fellow Gearslutz suggest me to use a DI in front of my preamp(Grooves Tubes The Brick) for recording dry guitar for later amp...

Halexx
replies: 5 views: 792
Halexx 10th March 2009

Hi everybody! I am looking for a good quality channel strip with EQ a decent mic pre and maybe even compression and also good...

Apemandan
replies: 3 views: 1,347
Backhousepro 9th March 2009

Hello We are considering getting a 2nd set of monitors at our studio to "check" our mixes on. Main Monitors =...

aof21
replies: 4 views: 797
Dean Roddey 9th March 2009

I'm owner of a Lynx Aes16 PCI since 2 years ago, Apogee ad/da16x and Samplitude, and after i get the Lynx aes y heard different...

Fabianuy
replies: 15 views: 1,171
Fabianuy 9th March 2009

first I will give you a short description of my system: MacPro 2,66GHz, Symphony 32, AD16X, DA16X and of course the X symphony...

gitrob
replies: 7 views: 1,532
gitrob 9th March 2009

is it possible to play sounds from the internet through my digi002 thus eventually to my Tannoy studio monitoring speakers? i've...

lucasmusic
replies: 2 views: 966
lucasmusic 9th March 2009

Really need some reputable synth dealers who preferably, have stores to try the gear out. I only know of rlmusic.co.uk who...

PeteJames
replies: 2 views: 3,346
Sniperschool 9th March 2009

Bout to look at a 16ohm orange 4x12 First of all are there any obvious sonic differences between 1/8//16ohm cabs? Also just...

Renegade Prod
replies: 2 views: 2,547
primemeat64 9th March 2009

Couldn't find a thread on this - or anything decent after a few mins of googling. So folks, here's a question for ya: How much...

primemeat64
replies: 7 views: 1,353
primemeat64 9th March 2009

While hunting for a new controller keyboard, I had the chance to play with some controllers and decided to jot down small reviews...

drvenom
replies: 2 views: 1,128
drvenom 9th March 2009

i have a session i'm working on here and all of the sudden it started acting SUPER slow. i've deleted all of the prefs/databases...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 4 views: 578
Never1 9th March 2009

I'm considering buying the SSL ADC card to use with my SSL E Channel Signature Strips. I would be using them at 24 bit 96 kHz to...

BakerSynth
replies: 5 views: 1,118
BakerSynth 9th March 2009

Hey you Alesis HD24XR Slutz!!!!!Anyone? Please help. Sometimes I don't get a reply here. I'd appreciate it! I am looking into...

trevort
replies: 3 views: 1,320
uncle duncan 9th March 2009

I'm doing a track for a client and he needs to pay me via credit card. We were talking about PayPal but there's that damn 3%...

mbradzick
replies: 42 views: 2,149
VoiceManMike 9th March 2009

I have a speaker that is going out on a hartke 4x10 bass cab. Its rattling like crazy...might be the suspension, I haven't...

pearldrum944
replies: 1 views: 1,032
stagefright13 9th March 2009

Hi all, does anyone know if the Adam subwoofers (Sub7 and Sub8) have crossover defeats? Just trying to see if it's possible to...

tubeman
replies: 0 views: 2,641
tubeman 9th March 2009

Hello I’m recording a three piece ska / punk/ reggae band of drums, bass and guitar and I’m just looking for any tips for...

mralbion
replies: 9 views: 4,717
mralbion 9th March 2009

Hi folks, I'm a new poster here. OK, so EVERYBODY KNOWS that two things are true: (1) software plugin compressors have been...

vertie
replies: 3 views: 16,378
stagefright13 9th March 2009

the screen on my wife's gateway laptop has started falling down. i popped off the bezel, but dont see any way to easily fix...

jnorman
replies: 1 views: 784
nukmusic 9th March 2009

I thought that subtractive EQ'ing was simply subtracting a frequency instead of boosting it. The way I figured it worked was...

Hpatty
replies: 11 views: 3,008
Ciozzi 9th March 2009

Which Pre from seventh circle (cleanest) would be the best to use after the countryman di for di'ing which would be used for...

shadyru
replies: 0 views: 558
shadyru 9th March 2009

I seen a few posts regarding the Yamaha 02R, but they are a bit dated. I'm looking to get some advice on whether or not the 02R...

rajprods
replies: 23 views: 2,714
rajprods 9th March 2009

I just got an otari mx5050. I plugged in a mic to its input but cannot get a signal in the UV meter. I hate to ask but do tape...

hectc7
replies: 6 views: 1,472
tombak 9th March 2009

Might be a silly question. I know that there are transformers on the mic inputs of the 80b. But, I wasnt sure if there were...

feral frequency
replies: 6 views: 913
feral frequency 9th March 2009

a question of curiosity. (not asking about old tube vintage mic pre's.) lots of people revere the old vintage mic pre's....

manning1
replies: 10 views: 1,441
manning1 9th March 2009

Just needed two more audio cables and found I have just few AES/EBU 110 Ohm cables with Neutrik connectors left at the moment....

ISedlacek
replies: 10 views: 8,042
nosebleedaudio 9th March 2009

"The Great Below" by Nine Inch Nails. It's the last track on The Fragile (Right). I am curious what was used for the...

hduncan
replies: 12 views: 1,505
midmost 9th March 2009

Hey guys, I'm trying to hook a Mackie analog 8 bus console up to protools. I have it all pretty much worked out, except i need...

Seb.
replies: 4 views: 903
robertshaw 9th March 2009

I have a set of these on the back is says type 6522. Got them from a studio in Nashville. Are these mainly home stereo...

Andy W.
replies: 7 views: 8,848
Santiago 9th March 2009

My wife and I both do voiceovers. Our challenge is this: My mic of choice is usually an MKH 416. My wife sounds better on a TLM...

Dayo
replies: 2 views: 874
Dayo 9th March 2009

Anyone used one i was thinking of getting one for guitar and vocal work mostly guitar, what they like with a guitar, thanks...

complex
replies: 2 views: 2,023
Tube World 9th March 2009

Since we all use clicks at one time or another, and it's generated by gear: In search of the click track « Music...

idylldon
replies: 23 views: 1,729
bigbone 9th March 2009

Ok, after selling (and now MISSING) my LA610, it looks like I'll be getting another. I'd to use it with my new fav mic, the...

DanRock101
replies: 4 views: 1,356
nosebleedaudio 9th March 2009

Hello, We want to develop a simulator. For that simulator sounds we will make some effect recording. So We are about to buy Korg...

exhaustive
replies: 0 views: 645
exhaustive 9th March 2009

anyone know whats the difference between earthworks qtc50 and m50? they have the same specs, but the m50 is a measurement...

hearteh
replies: 1 views: 1,856
Audiop 9th March 2009

Is there any advantages of going Pro for audio? thanks, MC

SOLOIST101
replies: 0 views: 711
SOLOIST101 9th March 2009

Would like to hear from those who use this plug the quality of it's sound how they implement it typically when mixing/mastering...

ucanhatemenow
replies: 0 views: 1,132
ucanhatemenow 9th March 2009

I get that the purpose of summing is to get your mix out into the real world. But how does it fit into a workflow? When do you...

rabbit friendly
replies: 4 views: 1,419
aflon-telom 9th March 2009

I can't get the these guitars to sound... real. They sound very small and fizzy. Do you guys know what I'm talking about?...

rackdude
replies: 21 views: 1,733
porieux 9th March 2009

I'm at my wits end! I have a Focusrite Octopre that's acting very strange now. The first channel will randomly decrease output,...

EJW
replies: 1 views: 517
rackdude 9th March 2009

Im having a difficult time deciding which one of these power units to buy for my studio set. The Furman P-1800 AR or the Furman...

Tha Wiizard
replies: 1 views: 1,387
Tha Wiizard 9th March 2009

It's an ilok license - and I could mail all the disks. Seems like I read somewhere that Synthogy wouldn't let you re-sell, but...

Johnkenn
replies: 6 views: 2,255
drBill 9th March 2009

I just got one and it wont record right, if i tap the body i hear it but in order to hear the vocals it needs too much gain....

ether88
replies: 3 views: 1,202
hazelmossobrien 9th March 2009

Hey wassup guys..2 days ago I had no choice of mics for overheads.so the only choice i had was to use the ADKs....and I was...

DUBSOUL
replies: 4 views: 2,427
TYY 9th March 2009

I've searched the forum for an answer, but those I found were not that much exaustive, so I'm asking directly: anybody of you...

Gerax
replies: 1 views: 3,383
Greg B 9th March 2009

Moderators