Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2506 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just bought 10 new CD's last week and took them on vacation and of everything Slipknot's 'All Hope Is Gone' is my favorite. What...

James Lugo
replies: 13 views: 1,909
ChaNce144 24th May 2009

has anyone ever tried one of these? i've seen the modded 'Wilgamat III' - but that looks much more synth-ie/80s, that the...

cedric
replies: 1 views: 4,782
gpiccolini 24th May 2009

was hoping for a little help just fired up a phoenix that i haven't used in a while and there is a nasty crackling sound coming...

Sniperschool
replies: 1 views: 1,320
mattsplace 24th May 2009

Hi! When you guys apply reverb from a send to channel that is panned or centered:HOW OFTEN DO YOU PAN THE REVERB...

meymia
replies: 13 views: 1,733
meymia 24th May 2009

Well, I finally got it. I decided to listen to some iTunes songs with my M-Audio FW 1814 before changing over to the Duet. I also...

babydaddymusic
replies: 27 views: 3,269
Groberts 24th May 2009

hello everyone! I just got my apogee duet yesterday and i am impressed by the sound quality although i am a little bummed out...

kevinn10
replies: 3 views: 1,115
Groberts 24th May 2009

Hello everybody, has any of you had the chance to compare those 2 SDC ? What specifities do they have compared to each other...

benhunk
replies: 1 views: 953
Groberts 24th May 2009

I'm trying to get my reverb usage skills together for drums. This would be for "modern pop/rock" style. What do you do...

tommyd123
replies: 7 views: 4,029
Clarence 24th May 2009

I've been searching the forum with no success. I have specific issues with a specific setup so I figured it was time to start a...

spaget
replies: 0 views: 1,184
spaget 24th May 2009

What's the diff between the older ones and the FET II? Anybody know? Thanks confoosed

brklynrecording
replies: 0 views: 610
brklynrecording 24th May 2009

Thought I would post this here to cuz alot of us use computers !! Anyone else have this problem? I cant download any...

RTR
replies: 3 views: 846
RTR 24th May 2009

I need to get an insurance policy that will cover my studio equipment against fire, theft etc. My studio is seperate from my...

Peacock
replies: 17 views: 2,632
DamnYankee 24th May 2009

I've been listening to a bit of Take That and Snow Patrol recently but I can't for the life of me see how they can change chords...

mat1
replies: 22 views: 1,607
Kenny M 24th May 2009

I record everything straight to tape, and admittedly I have some holes in my knowledge as to how to set a compressor to protect...

mikecorwin
replies: 2 views: 628
Drumsound 24th May 2009

I wouldn't mind micking it stereo... Here's my gear.... SM57 (2) Peluso P12 Marshall MXL condensers (2) - cheap...

rystro
replies: 22 views: 4,687
Drumsound 24th May 2009

LOOING FOR THE BEST CONSOLE FOR ROCK AND METAL FOR UNDER THE 5K MARK... SECOND HAND OR NEW.... TO RUN WITH NUENDO 3 howdy ...

smbaudio
replies: 50 views: 6,992
Bassmankr 24th May 2009

Looks like the last post on the Axe Trak was back in 2007. Some had complained about the boxiness of the sound when it comes to...

avntgrd
replies: 1 views: 636
avntgrd 24th May 2009

...both the history of the biz and the gear. Any recommendations? Cheers guys kfhkh

Recording David
replies: 5 views: 658
ianvargo 24th May 2009

Hey everyone, I have an extra Grace 801 pre and a visiting engineer over at the studio at which I work wants to trade me for a...

Supersolid
replies: 4 views: 747
Supersolid 24th May 2009

Okay Im having some issues with parralell comressing my drums aka NY compression. I have a question are you supposed to get your...

skiroy
replies: 32 views: 2,774
alcohol 24th May 2009

Hey peoples, I am on the verge or purchasing a sansamp psa-1 for the sole purpose of dirtying my drums, mixes and individual...

moogman1
replies: 6 views: 2,914
leaper 24th May 2009

I have two GDR-made Gefell MV691 Mics and five M94 capsules. Never dared to use them for serious recordings, but at home they...

MartinG
replies: 5 views: 4,005
MartinG 24th May 2009

Is there anything else you guys can recommend other than using a tape machine? I am trying to avoid bouncing from Logic and would...

usblink11
replies: 11 views: 1,772
lotus1 24th May 2009

Hi i was wondering if anyone has any practical advice on setting up my ax3000g digital guitar processor to my soundcard as an...

the_womb
replies: 16 views: 3,072
the_womb 24th May 2009

Ok one more thing im confused about regarding reverb send is this: most of the people here use 2 kinds of reverb (long and...

meymia
replies: 28 views: 1,438
John Eppstein 24th May 2009

With a desire to inject a jamming feel to my workflow, what do u think is gonna be a better investment. Ableton Live/Macbook and...

nyne
replies: 2 views: 763
nyne 24th May 2009

First of all , hello everybody. I'm sorry if this has been asked here but i don't have the time to search. So , my question is :...

Ginko
replies: 0 views: 682
Ginko 24th May 2009

I was searching craigslist, among other places, for studio ads and what they use for the promotion and I came across some really...

casey_outlaw
replies: 5 views: 881
MikeTSH 24th May 2009

Does anyone else here do their own off the wall stuff when they have downtime? When I have downtime (in this case I just had...

casey_outlaw
replies: 3 views: 739
maxpidge 24th May 2009

Ok maybe not explode (SLIGHT exaggeration) but I'll be damned if I didn't feel like my equilibrium was being affected. I got...

thinspirits77
replies: 25 views: 1,335
edwinhurwitz 24th May 2009

lots and lots of threads slam on the "best interface" or the "best preamp" or whatever else, but very few...

pleaseturtle
replies: 4 views: 693
henryrobinett 24th May 2009

So I got my orchestral software sort of working. Time to record. I power up Audacity and there seems to be no way to do it. My...

Frisbieinstein
replies: 1 views: 686
Bguzaldo 24th May 2009

I have a graduation coming up and that means tons of cash to spend on gear. But I'm not exactly sure where to go. I'm personally...

Bguzaldo
replies: 0 views: 649
Bguzaldo 24th May 2009

So my effects rack is on one side of the room and my preamps and converters on the other side, any issue with connecting the...

houndog328
replies: 2 views: 711
Steffmo 24th May 2009

There are multiple threads out there on this very topic, but I want everyone to take my personal setup into consideration. I'm...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 13 views: 1,367
CrankyRayHanky 24th May 2009

FOR SALE IS A NOVATION X-STATION 61 going for 299.00 on ebay, this is really my last time listing it can't go any lower on the...

madehumble
replies: 1 views: 642
madehumble 24th May 2009

I am using a lynx aurora with logic 8.0.2 I notice I run out of headroom quick when it states its +20db before clipping. I...

Nu-tra
replies: 5 views: 784
Nu-tra 24th May 2009

HI, I'm a little confuced wich one I should get for female voice.. They're both in the same pricecategory almost.. Any...

m&m's
replies: 12 views: 4,028
kbjazzman 24th May 2009

I use a good share of vintage DBX gear. (165a, 903's, 160x, 166,) Should I worry about calibration do to the age/use? Everything...

Deleted 37a7726
replies: 2 views: 1,656
kbjazzman 24th May 2009

nine inch nails on Flickr - Photo Sharing! On the far left, where the bassists hand is blurred. What's the grey synth there?

hduncan
replies: 2 views: 811
rk. 24th May 2009

I'm really interested in purchasing the n72. I'm not too experienced with soldering, but my dad is. His dad was an electrician...

heisleyamor
replies: 16 views: 2,151
birddogstudios 24th May 2009

Anyone have one? Hows the build quality? Price? I really dig the RNC for drums, and gtr amps. Looking at this rack to fill in my...

IonicBreed
replies: 3 views: 700
IonicBreed 24th May 2009

How do the chandler comps sound? and what do they bring to the table compared to the distressor? I am planning on the...

Rredline
replies: 1 views: 1,119
ChaosCreation 24th May 2009

Hi all, I am trying to figure out the whole recording electric guitar thing, and as such have done some research. So far i...

aknightin?
replies: 6 views: 1,001
Unknown soldier 23rd May 2009

Basically I'm wondering how the VCA differs in PT from a real console, and what applications you would use them in. I'm trying to...

mbradzick
replies: 8 views: 1,158
mbradzick 23rd May 2009

hellos I’ve just the other day bought a 2nd hand mixer. It’s quite a hard to get hold of soundcraft delta deluxe...

golden beers
replies: 30 views: 3,510
AllAboutTone 23rd May 2009

I kinda got used to it and it grew on me ,is that a cubase 5 eq? Any one else has a like/dislike opinion on it id love to...

meymia
replies: 2 views: 1,659
andychamp 23rd May 2009

Who is still using a pro tools mix system and what pluins do you use?

Bennyb_jokickass
replies: 2 views: 1,434
Ben B 23rd May 2009

Hello friends, does anyone know about tta 10 channel mixing board or german tfe series 10 broadcasting board? i can get them...

ONE LUV
replies: 1 views: 1,043
ONE LUV 23rd May 2009

Hello! I'm looking at a deal for a used rme fireface 800. As it would be quite an investment, I would like to know if there is...

johnsmith1261
replies: 3 views: 1,339
johnsmith1261 23rd May 2009

Moderators