Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2445 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello. I have a M-Audio Mobilepre audio interface. Im sure it is obvious but it duals as a preamp and an audio interface with...

Ratkil
replies: 0 views: 861
Ratkil 1st August 2009

...you tell me what's your recommendation... ...

voicegenius
replies: 11 views: 3,779
Teddy Ray 1st August 2009

sorry to start a versus thread. I've scoured the net and forums, and found little direct comparisons. How does the Keeley AD9...

desotoslo
replies: 0 views: 1,190
desotoslo 1st August 2009

So I've got a firepod and a macbook. Apparently I've been recording at only 44.1 KHz, and when I put it up to 96 KHz and tried to...

RussMaGuss
replies: 5 views: 727
RussMaGuss 1st August 2009

Does anyone go through the trouble of drawing diagrams with dimensions and tedious notes documenting recording sessions? Do you...

PDC
replies: 8 views: 828
Tony Shepperd 1st August 2009

Hey everyone, OK I've recnetly finished converting my garage into a small mix room...I can finally mix properlly! I've also just...

Tesseract
replies: 1 views: 2,073
doug hazelrigg 1st August 2009

Hi guys, i've had a pair of Event TR6s for the last couple of years and i've sort of become accostomed to them. I'm looking to...

JasonC
replies: 0 views: 2,324
JasonC 1st August 2009

I recently went to a nearby music store to try out some virtual instruments in their studio section (actually I went there...

RainbowStorm
replies: 4 views: 1,237
henryrobinett 1st August 2009

I'm sorry if this has already been asked. I noticed when installing the Duende v3 update that the installer asked if I wanted...

azirkin
replies: 6 views: 799
azirkin 1st August 2009

Hello i have a question regarding aurora 8,and conversion in general... I currently own a FIREFACE800 and was interested in...

meymia
replies: 7 views: 742
dubrichie 1st August 2009

It seems to me that ebay is high priced for audio gear. I dont know about you guys, but i now purchase almost all my used gear...

Greezy
replies: 47 views: 7,219
BudgetMC 1st August 2009

So, I've been mixing ALOT this past week, and although I've always loved pretty effect heavy records, I'm falling in love all...

Benmrx
replies: 21 views: 2,878
Benmrx 1st August 2009

Hi everyone, I am going to be buying some gear (My first high end gear. I did however just purchase the HCL DI, so I guess this...

JDM
replies: 2 views: 932
JDM 1st August 2009

How is the equalization on the HD-RA1000? Is it junk like that which is in a lot of software programs, or is it actually good...

supoUSA
replies: 1 views: 639
supoUSA 1st August 2009

Hi! I'm looking for an analog mixer for my home studio. I would like to use it as a scratch pad while composing. When having...

johnsmith1261
replies: 14 views: 1,306
Ethan Winer 1st August 2009

ok....so I have a BLA modded digi 002 coming.....and i have an apogee ensemble running via optical adat to give me 16 ins &...

evillain
replies: 3 views: 1,464
Guitfiddle 1st August 2009

Hi all, Just ruminating over a little idea and wondered what you thought. I'm in an originals band, and when we've got a bass...

jimcroisdale
replies: 5 views: 1,521
Johnny Favorite 1st August 2009

Considering this board for monitoring/mixing off a HD24. Anyone used a LX7ii in this application? Routing seems capable, but...

tyco
replies: 4 views: 1,107
tysonviolin 1st August 2009

I'm recording a distressed (out of tune, broken strings, etc...) upright piano tomorrow. My plan is to use 2 UA 610, and an AKG...

Greg Curtis
replies: 5 views: 1,097
jono_3 1st August 2009

Hello guys, I have a pretty straight-forward question; I would like to know the names (of companies and/or the actual modders)...

MunirTrad
replies: 1 views: 5,116
Tokamak 1st August 2009

Hi Slutz! Am really interested in getting Reason record, but am unable to figure out whether you can run outboard gear with...

toasteh
replies: 3 views: 1,203
onion 1st August 2009

I'm really considering upgrading from my firepod to the presonus studiolive, and I'd like to know what any of your opinions are...

RussMaGuss
replies: 0 views: 497
RussMaGuss 1st August 2009

Hi everyone, I've been building my patchabay lately and finally connected everything together last night. -It is a bantam...

matskull
replies: 34 views: 2,932
matskull 1st August 2009

I've searched all over the forum and can't find it again, but I remember reading in a thread that for some store, if you added...

andersmv
replies: 1 views: 601
rackgear 1st August 2009

Sorry for posting this here but I need a quicker response. Where can I buy owens corning 703?? i called lowes and home depot they...

Gharper23
replies: 18 views: 1,819
PDC 1st August 2009

I am in the middle of recording 5 songs for a 10 song CD. I started recording guitars yesterday using a 57 and an API 512c. I...

Rednose
replies: 9 views: 956
Rednose 1st August 2009

After two weeks of pulling the rest of my hair out, a great guy from Tascam (Tracy) sent me a template that I simply 'restored'...

Jazzooo
replies: 3 views: 1,890
emde 31st July 2009

There are no Toft Dealers near me so I've not seen or heard one. I've seen dozens of pictures of them in adds, installed and all...

deda
replies: 9 views: 1,227
crypticglobe 31st July 2009

Gentlemen, Whats up? I got a problem you guys might be able to help me out with. So I have a 1986 JCM800 2204 that has the...

Marko86
replies: 4 views: 2,263
Marko86 31st July 2009

My lower back is getting sore hittt Need a new chair, preferably with no or detachable arms for when i need to bust out the...

jonutarr
replies: 69 views: 38,358
Sky 31st July 2009

inspired by the many 'best producer' threads I wonder whom you'd pick as the most important ones in germany right now. from...

NoisyNarrowBand
replies: 31 views: 3,171
spok 31st July 2009

Maybe a question for Mr Joly? Just bought a used MK319, brought it home and plugged it in to test. When I turned phantom on it...

BostonBassist
replies: 2 views: 691
big country 31st July 2009

DO i set the line input to +4 or -10? What is more efficient? By having the +4 aren't i utilizing the 003s line input...

JohnBobAudio
replies: 3 views: 839
Wes Kuhnley 31st July 2009

what speaker do u guys think would be a good secondary monitor for the Dynaudio BM5As?

hey_mavis
replies: 0 views: 553
hey_mavis 31st July 2009

Hi all, I am considering one of the peluso 2247 mics ... am looking for the smoother of the bunch ... warmest for minimalist...

jlsgear
replies: 2 views: 752
Unclenny 31st July 2009

Hi i'm looking into getting the Lynx Aurora 8 for my small home studio. i'll be recording on a PC. I'll also be getting a UAD...

golden beers
replies: 12 views: 3,663
Audiop 31st July 2009

Hey there everybody. Names Chris. I'm 22 years old and I've been recording for just over 2 years and I have been doing radio...

H2theHam
replies: 6 views: 944
Teddy Ray 31st July 2009

Hi, i bought a bitrman with no psu from ebay. I went to maplins to get a psu, they found the right one and when plugged in no...

loglady
replies: 1 views: 1,366
loglady 31st July 2009

Hello guys and gals!! I would like to know if you had to choose one for vocals which one would it be. I was thinking that the...

millerjay
replies: 6 views: 1,327
pan60 31st July 2009

I have been using mogmi but I need to hook up my new board and im short on cash think ill have any Audio Quality problems with...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 3 views: 2,900
pan60 31st July 2009

I'm interested in other views about this. My plugin set has slowly evolved over the last 10 years, not in the direction I...

TheMarqueeYears
replies: 14 views: 1,178
robot gigante 31st July 2009

Heya, I notice a substantial difference from preamp to preamp when using a dynamic microphone. However, I do not notice a...

Evenyre
replies: 1 views: 768
AZeitung 31st July 2009

Heya, I notice a substantial difference from preamp to preamp when using a dynamic microphone. However, I do not notice a...

Evenyre
replies: 3 views: 731
Ethan Winer 31st July 2009

So I was tracking in Nuendo on PC with MOTU 2408, then 'upgraded' to Alpha Link, Lightbridge into Logic 8. A lot has changed,...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 15 views: 1,973
timtoonz 31st July 2009

does anybody know where to get raw cable connectors in Portland, Beav, or Vancouver? I bought what they had left at guitar...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 6 views: 685
hazelmossobrien 31st July 2009

I have been been looking for a bass player site like this GS site. I have engineered for 40 years. About the same for bass. I got...

glenn Taylor
replies: 8 views: 769
ark 31st July 2009

so do you use both? one or the other? specific uses for each? I'm just going into doing more & more vocal...

rack gear
replies: 7 views: 2,433
andsonic 31st July 2009

All too often I see posts here bitching about this or that related to customer service. Here's a story with a happy ending. I...

tedr
replies: 0 views: 547
tedr 31st July 2009

I'm torn and can afford these mics. I have it boiled down to these 3. For mellow female vocals, acoustic guitars, percussion....

yvesapple
replies: 7 views: 1,690
GearGuy 31st July 2009

I have a Radioshack SPL meter and want to see a waterfall plot of my room to see where the problems are. I currently moved my...

heisleyamor
replies: 10 views: 3,305
tedr 31st July 2009

Moderators