Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2367 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey all, Desperately hoping for some advice here before I make any more rash choices. After reading through the excellent Ethan...

Push
replies: 8 views: 859
Fletcher 29th October 2009

Hey, I'm finally about to instal my reverb chamber in a huge spiral staircase at the back of the studio. Its not connected to my...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 0 views: 455
FirstLoveStudio 29th October 2009

AudioTechnology Issue 70

Sigma
replies: 13 views: 1,397
NYMo 29th October 2009

Hey guys, I came across a Sound Craft 600 Series 24 channel console w/ PS. I am in the market for a good 24 channel analog...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 15 views: 3,188
alphadore 29th October 2009

Hey beta/sm 91 users, just wondering how far you usually put the mic from the beater side of the drum

Lonnie5
replies: 2 views: 3,483
judah 29th October 2009

Last ditch effort. I was trying to show a friend and Peeder has a video someone posted on the duc but the link I bookmarked said...

oulablank
replies: 3 views: 683
Lipps 29th October 2009

As a jazz pianist, I would listen to the Lawrence Welk show back in the 70's every Sunday night and one thing always impressed...

loopy
replies: 0 views: 903
loopy 29th October 2009

Hi i have a piano that needs tuning, i'm confused about the different tuning standards. The tuner told me there are 2 tuning...

loglady
replies: 8 views: 5,969
80425 29th October 2009

Whats up gearsluts. I have just received my new motu ultralite mk3 and im trying to find out how i can record in 24 bit. When i...

Orphan_Skyz
replies: 0 views: 506
Orphan_Skyz 29th October 2009

Recabinet - Album quality guitar tone, direct. » Try and Buy Recabinet Recabinet Guitar Amp IRs 80% off sale. $14.95 for both...

badboymusic
replies: 4 views: 1,205
Ben J 29th October 2009

lol YouTube - Shiny reviews the Roth Audio Music Cocoon & Fatman Fatboys

Sigma
replies: 16 views: 1,917
baslotto 29th October 2009

UPDATE: I'm now hosting the files myself, so please feel free to follow the link below. By downloading this file, you agree not...

daxliniere
replies: 28 views: 6,497
Bubbakron 29th October 2009

Hello, I am really curious if someone knows if something like this exists: a real MIDI workstation being something...

androne
replies: 20 views: 2,782
ScottBrio 29th October 2009

Sorry if this post is a waste of space... but I can't find the thread about funny/amusing things companies have thrown into user...

ScottBrio
replies: 0 views: 866
ScottBrio 29th October 2009

Hi guys I get good results with vocals, but i think i've found the crux of the main niggling issue i have with the rap vocals i...

The Beatsmith
replies: 18 views: 1,721
thethrillfactor 29th October 2009

I can't get the front panel off of a Tascam 38 to replace the belt. I removed all the screws, took off the hubs, and removed the...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 1,527
Ampex 354 29th October 2009

I'm intrigued by the Adrenalinn III. I am primarily interested in its apreggiator features for electric guitar input. Any other...

DAWgEAR
replies: 14 views: 3,102
discospring 29th October 2009

Echo has just announced the new audiofire 8 ( with ADAT ports and new converter chip) and I urgently need an 8 I/O interface....

thiagozt
replies: 1 views: 746
musicbydesign 29th October 2009

Something new occurred while mixing a new song. I started to see the song as a set of geometric shapes. The drums and percussion...

ChrisCummins
replies: 57 views: 3,149
PRobb 29th October 2009

A pillow? A small blanket?? What goes in there?

Jeff16years
replies: 31 views: 2,956
Sigma 29th October 2009

Does anyone here have the Line6 X3 Pro rackmount effects unit? If so, what are your opinions on the unit?

Gorty
replies: 5 views: 1,041
Gorty 29th October 2009

Hey, can anyone out there with the BC-1 give me info on what the I/O connections are on the back of the unit. I can't find any...

KosmoJoe
replies: 2 views: 1,230
KosmoJoe 29th October 2009

Been thinking about getting a TC Finalizer Express. I´d like to have at least two channels of decent AD/DA, i´d like to have a...

opentune
replies: 9 views: 4,176
PRobb 29th October 2009

Ok guys, I just recorded an acoustic guitar part into Logic with my tc electronics interface, and I discovered that when I...

SOLOIST101
replies: 5 views: 666
Bob Olhsson 28th October 2009

I've used the original 824's and I hate how the have no upper mid range. Are the MKII's any better?

Crashdog5855
replies: 1 views: 1,267
tms8707056 28th October 2009

None of these microphones have a model number, but I'd like to know what they are so I can sell them for the...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 0 views: 649
Sean Sullivan 28th October 2009

Apart of the completely different Singers, the completly different Music - and the completly different Studios these two Albums...

middletom
replies: 15 views: 3,470
kilroyrock 28th October 2009

How much make-up gain should be applied to the mix buss compressor? I thought that you should add only what is being reduced, but...

Mr.Noobyman
replies: 7 views: 1,610
beats workin' 28th October 2009

I'm using Reaper and I want to ReWire with Reason. I see ReWire under reaper effects but I have no idea what to do with that or...

heisleyamor
replies: 1 views: 1,398
heisleyamor 28th October 2009

If a lower console was only used for it's mixing purposes and maybe a slight bit of EQ, would it be sufficient, perhaps better...

The Greening
replies: 16 views: 7,407
JCRockit 28th October 2009

just wanted to say that the 57 mod is killer. i boiled out the transformer, didn't do the resonance ring, but that mic has...

turing
replies: 55 views: 6,294
fakiekid 28th October 2009

How hard is it to embed subliminal sounds into audio and indeed is there any way of doing this, has it been done before and it...

PinnacleProdUK
replies: 2 views: 703
laperlestudio 28th October 2009

I'm mixing in K-20. Which means to me, that my mixes will likely end up having a RMS level in the louder parts of about -20dbFS....

mdoelger
replies: 20 views: 3,105
mdoelger 28th October 2009

I'm struggling with DI recorded acoustic guitar in a live performance and I'm wondering if there is something like an acoustic...

tibasse
replies: 4 views: 6,286
tibasse 28th October 2009

Hi guys Got some dough to drop and I am hesitating between those two units. The thing is I am just about to finish producing...

vibralux
replies: 3 views: 1,792
Slikjmuzik 28th October 2009

Hello, i am looking for a production/studio room available for rent in Los Angeles, preferably in the Eagle Rock/Atwater/Los...

pitchybastard
replies: 1 views: 1,473
pitchybastard 28th October 2009

I went to my practice studio to setup a bass guitar through the PA for a jam tonight. I was testing the bass and microphone...

dropblacksky
replies: 20 views: 1,460
Tone Laborer 28th October 2009

Hey guys I run Cubase 4 as well as Nuendo 2 in my studio. I'd really like to get my editing chops up to scratch. speed things...

passenger
replies: 8 views: 1,179
passenger 28th October 2009

Hi there, I'm planning to get a UA 2192 AD/DA. I am currently using an RME Fireface. I would like to know your experience...

baikonour
replies: 5 views: 1,190
ProducerBoy 28th October 2009

hi there, i'm in the market for a new firewire interface (macbook pro & logic). i did some research and despite a handful...

groovenagl
replies: 11 views: 1,477
Hammer Mark 28th October 2009

hey! hi!, first of all, i readed all threads about yamaha msps and hs but i need your opinion!, im a worker guy that need a...

Tritono9
replies: 3 views: 1,421
Tritono9 28th October 2009

Anybody ever tracked vocals in a factory hall? In lack of a good sounding room at home I could access a factory hall on the...

hpp99
replies: 6 views: 686
idiotboy 28th October 2009

Ok, I have made up my mind and will definitely buy one of the new Native Instruments Scarbee basses. They have the Pre Bass that...

hpp99
replies: 1 views: 4,216
hpp99 28th October 2009

I just got two fresh reels of ATR tape and can't wait to try it. I know this tape can handle a lot of signal... I was wondering...

Beneficial
replies: 15 views: 3,334
u b k 28th October 2009

Hi all, I've been looking around for a quick, easy way to talk to my detangler, but haven't seen anything yet. On the Z-Systems...

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 544
[email protected] 28th October 2009

Does anyone know where to buy cloth covered cable, like what you would find on a guitar lead, vintage style I want to make some...

Shadow Boxer
replies: 2 views: 1,295
Shadow Boxer 28th October 2009

At the risk of sounding like a complete moron, I am curious as to whether or not anyone has successfully implemented the...

picksail
replies: 31 views: 10,744
Macky 28th October 2009

Hi. Came across this video: Robert Carranza recording engineer & mixer VIDEO feature at Jack Johnson's Plastic Plant...

krisGordon
replies: 8 views: 2,150
psycho_monkey 28th October 2009

Hello, I want to transport a few condenser mics, and my pre-amp on a plane, in a carry on bag INTERNATIONALLY I'm going to be...

Lifted
replies: 9 views: 3,147
Lifted 28th October 2009

Hi! This is my first post, be gentle.freshflowe I just finished a production and my client tells me he wants to speed up the...

Mondial Music
replies: 15 views: 2,071
Mondial Music 28th October 2009

Moderators