Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2362 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Can anyone please recommend an engineer in Los Angeles that has a very musical ear and can make vocal comps that are great, and...

Greg Wells
replies: 8 views: 1,504
LAstudio 3rd November 2009

I know there was a question on whether it is mc or mk. I am thinking of buying a pair of the octava mk012's or a pair of akg...

music
replies: 23 views: 5,369
msquared 3rd November 2009

My voice is harsh around 2-3K and gritty. Im trying to find a mic>pre combo right for my voice. I like a dark sound. Im...

skiroy
replies: 8 views: 1,337
DONNX 3rd November 2009

Just wanted to thank Greg Riggs and Frank of Sterling Audio for some superb customer service. My power supply unit (PSM1)...

acardona
replies: 4 views: 1,363
Roots Rock 3rd November 2009

Can someone help me out here...I'm sitting here trying to play my F*CKING tracks back on this damn MBox and I'm getting nothing!...

T. Biddy
replies: 8 views: 1,599
rich robinson 3rd November 2009

Hi all, I recently purchased an ADA-8 from Prism sound with 8AD and 8 DA. I got it on demo pretty easily and quick. I compared...

lawrence_o
replies: 4 views: 5,219
BlueProMastering 3rd November 2009

If you haven't heard The Boy Who Knew Too Much by Mika, you should- it sounds particularly good played immediately after Life in...

JimThompson
replies: 2 views: 950
Greg Wells 3rd November 2009

OK we are looking to update our project studio a little since we are about to start recording our record. The music is anywhere...

3evil3mpire
replies: 2 views: 826
Snatchman 3rd November 2009

I did a gig last nigh with the driverack pro system from DBX and the rental company give me a behrigner test microphone for the...

laperlestudio
replies: 8 views: 1,216
laperlestudio 3rd November 2009

Ok so im may be be posting this in the wrong spot. though ive been a member of the board i havent been on in some time so bare...

supercomet32
replies: 3 views: 824
supercomet32 3rd November 2009

Hi, i have been reading up on the Tascam us-2400. plenty of positive and negative feedback. many have stated that it is too...

passenger
replies: 2 views: 1,118
lbeasley 3rd November 2009

I'm looking at getting a DA converter, the Lavry Black da10 has me swayed the most, however . . . . . I have a bit of a routing...

Ry Thomas
replies: 1 views: 677
kittonian 2nd November 2009

All you lovely Gearslutz.... I am no longer associated with Keith Henderson and /or Critical Listening with Bruce...

Bruce Swedien
replies: 0 views: 982
Bruce Swedien 2nd November 2009

Hi all, I am thinking of changing my studio set-up to be more practical for the type of music that I am currently having to mix...

ithaca
replies: 1 views: 643
DannyMac 2nd November 2009

hi. i already have a boss DI-1 but had to order a Radial DI after reading so much about them here. I chose to go with the J48. I...

marcpl
replies: 3 views: 2,915
Protools Guy 2nd November 2009

How do you use this exactly on guitars? I have a H3000 SE and it has great micropitchshifting, rev's, rooms and delays but I hear...

Atari
replies: 4 views: 2,340
Protools Guy 2nd November 2009

If this has been covered already I apologize. Let me explain my setup. I recorded drums in a small untreated room. Someone...

TBarrnes
replies: 1 views: 1,877
steveschizoid 2nd November 2009

Hi all, I know this is mainly a site for recording gear, but I thought I'd ask a question about this - I'm trying to find a good,...

DaveNJ
replies: 0 views: 1,564
DaveNJ 2nd November 2009

is 2300 pounds a good price for a fully services (also saw clean head pictures ) a80VU reel tape recorder?? its a quarter...

saintJames
replies: 3 views: 874
Fletcher 2nd November 2009

Okay, okay... some people have a real knack for playing to a click and making it quite musical... and some genres (disco!) don't...

joelpatterson
replies: 442 views: 18,472
[email protected] 2nd November 2009

Hey All, Kind of new on the engineering side of using ribbon mics. Finally got around to screwing around with the SHURE KSM313...

gongbass
replies: 4 views: 2,764
gongbass 2nd November 2009

Hey everyone Just trying my luck to see if any fellow slutz happen to have a tasty gunshot snare type sample they could send me...

stephen a.cute
replies: 0 views: 2,275
stephen a.cute 2nd November 2009

i believe the title is self explanatory... i've been pointing out these speakers to all who've asked, but i have no clue myself,...

audiothings
replies: 2 views: 1,725
warhead 2nd November 2009

Hi there, I'm finalising my studio and want to record simultaneously on a Tascam MSR 24 tape machine and on a PT rig for backup....

Stefan Luan
replies: 11 views: 1,326
Stefan Luan 2nd November 2009

Ok, here's my current setup... Computers: G5 Power Mac & intel MacBook. Interfaces: Digi 002r + Digimax LT (via ADAT) +...

rich robinson
replies: 5 views: 1,149
kooz 2nd November 2009

Hey guys im pretty new and just starting out on the music production road! Im in the uk and currently studying at a music...

RoyD
replies: 6 views: 1,128
RoyD 2nd November 2009

Hello. I'm wanting to get my little portable (and very small) recording sideline off the ground. I know that I'm restricted...

littlejim84
replies: 0 views: 581
littlejim84 2nd November 2009

Can anyone recommend session singers (male or female) that are used to working via the net and can provide high-quality vocal...

ponymusic
replies: 1 views: 706
Slikjmuzik 2nd November 2009

Hey Ive few pieces of Outboard but i never used them mainly cos I have an Mbox and Saffire 56 but i got new comp TK Audio BC1...

HOTC
replies: 6 views: 617
Mondial Music 2nd November 2009

Does anyone own one of these? How does it sound. I saw something on a search about it, but no one actually owned one and could...

lucasmusic
replies: 9 views: 3,000

Hello, The Big Question: I know there are some fantastic threads here about the 500 series, but I don't think there is a...

piotr
replies: 63 views: 10,333
emrr 2nd November 2009

Anyone used this one? Would fit my bill if the audio quality is good. Otherwise I might get the SPL 2Control. Thanks, Jaakko

jaakkol
replies: 25 views: 1,443

Maybe this isn't so obscure, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. I'm trying to find this percussion piece that...

the
replies: 5 views: 922
the 2nd November 2009

whats up guys I just bought this off ebay, haven't received yet but had the seller send me a picture of the guts. If any one has...

ronatron
replies: 3 views: 1,278
mig27 2nd November 2009

Hello and congratulations for the wonderful forum. I'm Italian and I am looking for the patch synth sounds of the album Thriller...

lenzozero
replies: 2 views: 835
Llitsor 2nd November 2009

I was amazed that I didn't find a vs thread between these two. Which one do you prefer, and why?

Mondial Music
replies: 3 views: 1,797
Mondial Music 2nd November 2009

I know that most of the "SSL sound" comes from the whole package and all the routing etc, not the pres, But can anyone...

TehGuitarist
replies: 1 views: 1,103
[email protected] 2nd November 2009

Hi All, My set dvd-a/sacd's is piling up and I'm keen to hear the surround mixes on those disks. However, I dont have a...

santibanks
replies: 0 views: 535
santibanks 2nd November 2009

It happens after installing SP2 (service pack 2)....(?) Increase and Speed Up Slow FireWire 1394 Copy and Transfer in Windows XP...

m&m's
replies: 0 views: 943
m&m's 2nd November 2009

Damn, looks like all my beats are gone!! I got this Yamaha CVP59S elpiano which records onto floppy disks. Yesterday I wanted to...

abletony84
replies: 4 views: 1,128
psycho_monkey 2nd November 2009

That should be the best way to play realistic and convincing parts.what are the solutions for this? Yamaha and Ewi make some but...

djanogil
replies: 7 views: 4,553
djanogil 2nd November 2009

Hello fellows, Just wanted a little help with our tape machine. It sits in the corner of the room and is subject to...

daveytinners
replies: 2 views: 923
brianroth 2nd November 2009

I know there was talk of this a while back, but does anyone happen to have an Aphex Expressor 651 manual for sale, or a pdf of...

kcmoonshine
replies: 7 views: 1,838
kcmoonshine 2nd November 2009

Hey - long time browser here fuuck How hard do you guys hit your guitar buss and what compressors are you using that make you...

o_c_d
replies: 16 views: 2,613
u b k 2nd November 2009

I'm just wondering if anyone can suggest me a cheap transparent DI for use to convert my headphone output on my digi 003 into 2...

TehGuitarist
replies: 13 views: 1,764
TehGuitarist 2nd November 2009

when creating a post on gearslutz, how do i display an image (thumbnail to full size) that i have already uploaded for another...

wildplum
replies: 2 views: 663
joeq 2nd November 2009

OK so I got a couple Neutrik 1/4" TRS patch bays. They come half normal but can be switched to isolated by simply flipping...

Math5461
replies: 12 views: 4,343
Hammer Mark 2nd November 2009

Greetings, We've got a good old ProControl—main unit and one fader pack in an Argosy desk. It's served us well for awhile...

Daedalus77
replies: 1 views: 1,238
AAsa 2nd November 2009

Just got the 309A and it rotates almost too easy from left to right while attached to my mic boom/arm. The thumb screw that...

clank72
replies: 0 views: 1,108
clank72 2nd November 2009

Anybody have experience with Electro Voice M43/U dynamic mic from '70 before? What kind of application that it work best? I'm...

kbjazzman
replies: 5 views: 2,900
kbjazzman 2nd November 2009

Moderators