Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2301 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a tube pre that I like, but it can't quite manage the amperage my mics need to behave to spec. My Grace m101 has full...

JustAnotherUser
replies: 5 views: 2,157
JustAnotherUser 6th January 2010

Hi all, this is my first post (probably of many!) so please go easy on me! I read quite a bit on this forum over the last few...

NinjaPower
replies: 2 views: 1,211
FeatheredSerpent 6th January 2010

I have a MarkIII bass amplifier rated output 300 watts at 8 ohms, 600 watts at 4 ohms. I have 2 Ampeg cabinets, one rated 200watt...

albysky
replies: 4 views: 959
albysky 6th January 2010

Who are the best indian, arabic, chinese, japanese etc composers (in that style, not mainstream composers who happen to be born...

Lrmusic
replies: 8 views: 1,369
Lrmusic 6th January 2010

Ok, so before i get roasted for starting a new thread which has already been touched upon. This ones a bit different. I did a bit...

ianbryn11
replies: 34 views: 3,565
vonrichter 6th January 2010

Hi! We are looking for some Neve modules to complete two consoles that we are restauring. We want to buy modules B511,...

Cynthia
replies: 1 views: 907
Mojo Man 6th January 2010

Would this old Telefunken sound like anything? Say to get some really vintage vocals... or is the mic of my mobile-telephone even...

miqer
replies: 2 views: 20,589
mig27 6th January 2010

i've used an octopre with pro tools le to get extra inputs, but can it work for outputs too? don't own one so can't check it...

turing
replies: 2 views: 657
RandomGuitarist 6th January 2010

Hi all, Can you list here all compressors you know that have this feature? I am aware of the new Chandler germanium...

funka
replies: 47 views: 4,656
Jim Williams 6th January 2010

Hey people, I'm thinking about adding a tube mic to my collection..I've heard good stories about all these 3 mics: Telefunken...

Skiggy
replies: 7 views: 3,860
Avening 6th January 2010

How many ALWAYS align the room mics or "non-close mics" when preparing live drum tracks for mix-down? I've done it to...

mellotronic
replies: 21 views: 2,141
The Elf 6th January 2010

hi(g)h! i'm currently working on an album with a good female vocalist. everything is turning out great, the only thing where i...

dikkiedik
replies: 11 views: 2,173
dikkiedik 6th January 2010

I am working up several tracks to take out and perform live at smaller venues as a solo act. I plan to play the guitar, sing,...

Walker0509
replies: 4 views: 3,760
synthoid 6th January 2010

Just for fun. Two pieces of gear you use that seem made for each other. Dangerous D-Box and Prism Orpheus. Wunder CM7...

Silver Sonya
replies: 35 views: 3,665
doorknocker 6th January 2010

Hi, I have a Motif XS Rack and wondered if it worked well with the Steinberg MR816? What i want to know is: can the Motif's...

studio1234
replies: 1 views: 1,158
studio1234 6th January 2010

So i know that mics react differently to different pres, one of the reasons being impedance. Now most modern mics will have the...

TehGuitarist
replies: 1 views: 674
NathanEldred 6th January 2010

Hi folks. I'd like to find a "good" setup to record some demo tracks on my iPhone and Rectools08. Do you know of a...

5thString
replies: 0 views: 893
5thString 6th January 2010

This was brought up at another forum so I thought I would hear some opinions here too. I mentioned the idea of mixing for...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 21 views: 1,686
mu6gr8 6th January 2010

Hi all, I wanted to let you all know about a new website I've just setup as part of my university dissertation technology...

Christov
replies: 1 views: 606
deafsound 6th January 2010

Hey just looking for some of your thoughts on the Classic Audio Products of Illinois VP25 or VP26 500 series pres. They are...

Mulmany
replies: 8 views: 4,006
gar381 6th January 2010

For getting me set up with Logic Express 9, Apogee Duet, Yamaha MSP7's and some tasty mics. I am really digging music production...

Danner
replies: 2 views: 4,411
rty5150 6th January 2010

Hey, I don't use decca trees but I'm interested in the idea. 1. Standard setup is Omni-Omni-Omni correct. How do other settings...

Storyville
replies: 3 views: 1,059
Igotsoul4u 6th January 2010

Hey Guys, Not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but I'll for go it anyway. In mid-large size venues (HOB,...

musicguitar
replies: 2 views: 733
Beyersound 6th January 2010

DENON/COLUMBIA POA-3000 I have this amp right now powering a pair of B&W 802 Series 80s and I was wondering if it will...

JBVries
replies: 0 views: 605
JBVries 6th January 2010

just wondering how many of you audio engineers have it

hankdrummer
replies: 104 views: 7,983
6strings 6th January 2010

(finish this joke and/or provide your own with similar templates, I know some of you are very clever, my apologies if you...

Lrmusic
replies: 66 views: 8,640
voicegenius 6th January 2010

Some great interview son the NPR site: Steve Lillywhite On Producing The La's : NPR I'm deep into his recollection of...

brill bedroom
replies: 3 views: 1,936
Dean Roddey 6th January 2010
replies: 0 views: 561
TheRealRoach 6th January 2010

Hi guys this is my first post in Gearslutz and thank you all first of all for providing so much useful insight and info here. ...

Derrick02045
replies: 7 views: 831
rcb4t2 6th January 2010

I've got some live recordings that are about 30gb's and would like to back them up on DVD (I already have them on a hard drive)....

mrguitarguy
replies: 10 views: 1,021
chrysb93065 6th January 2010

I have searched the forum, but the only thread there is has only 2 replies, and original poster asking rather if it's possible or...

Lifted
replies: 4 views: 2,204
Lifted 6th January 2010

What does the "Engineered for Mix" credit mean? I've been seeing it lately, BUT there is also an engineer credit and a...

audiomichael
replies: 3 views: 1,595
audiomichael 6th January 2010

This question is addressed to owners of smaller project studios (such as myself). I used to charge $5 per cd, and this was a...

Dopamine
replies: 47 views: 2,813
kheftel 6th January 2010

i have a genelec 8030a with no sub my room size is 3m on 4m and my monitors are 180 cm apart and 90 cm from me is this ok or...

pastis
replies: 5 views: 4,738
rcb4t2 6th January 2010

8 years ago I moved into a new house. For the past 8 years, with no success, I have been trying to locate a box with about 25...

Reitzas
replies: 7 views: 953
Reitzas 6th January 2010

Guys help me out here!! So i just got a very good looking couch from my Aunt. Here i am all excited cuz this sucker was really...

BlueGoldKeys
replies: 5 views: 828
BlueGoldKeys 5th January 2010

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that if your in the LA area and need anything done to your vintage piano, or are...

mmm...gear
replies: 0 views: 537
mmm...gear 5th January 2010

I'd like to get a decent 2.1 monitoring setup (ideally around $1,000) for my home theater in the living room. In the studio, I...

Lunatique
replies: 5 views: 1,040
jamwerks 5th January 2010

What are some videos you've found that were actually pretty informative? There are tons on youtube, but not all of them are all...

dysenterygary
replies: 0 views: 1,520
dysenterygary 5th January 2010

Does anyone have anything about Fun House? I never had any luck googling, just wondering if anyone's read anything in a book or...

lost_blues
replies: 3 views: 1,254
Butcha 5th January 2010

Hey guys, In a few weeks I will be traveling to Bangladesh to help some friends at a post production studio. They are...

Paul Vnuk Jr.
replies: 0 views: 1,787
Paul Vnuk Jr. 5th January 2010

Hi all, I've been asked to make a jazz fusion type recording with guitar as lead instrument. The client needs some kind of...

MaTr1x2051
replies: 2 views: 3,186
bkbirge 5th January 2010

Hi, first post and of course I'm asking some questions instead of contributing! Mixers: I am a freshman in college living...

buddha
replies: 1 views: 1,849
buddha 5th January 2010

I tried to tack this question onto an older post on similar lines a little while ago but without much direct response so hope...

panimal
replies: 2 views: 921
El-Roy 5th January 2010

Hello, Did some searches on here and it looks like there a quite a few choices from the KRK series, to Yamaha HS series, to...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 4 views: 828
steveyraff 5th January 2010

This Is The Last Week To Help Your Music Career And Wallet By Opposing The Live Nation/Tickermaster Merger - Musformation

XHipHop
replies: 0 views: 530
XHipHop 5th January 2010

Has anyone done a basement system like this one for a studio? Owens Corningâ„¢ Basement Finishing Systemâ„¢ Results?...

erock
replies: 1 views: 698
Ethan Winer 5th January 2010

Using only Gearslutz registered members to complete my mission, I have a proposal to anyone interested. I'm in need of a drum...

DeanMartin
replies: 15 views: 1,868
Flying_Dutchman 5th January 2010

I recently bought a used Yamaha MO6 and Motif 6 keyboards. I was offered a killer deal on both and couldn't resist. My question...

Kentoby
replies: 1 views: 2,935
tribeojudah 5th January 2010

hi, I saw a youtube film of the Indigo Girls in Mitchell Froom's homestudio. does anybody know what kind of console he uses...

awesomegear
replies: 7 views: 1,176
dasoundjunkie 5th January 2010

Moderators