Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2298 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Is this a stupid idea? I have a bad feeling about this, but if the power cables took up on side of the case (as much as possible)...

hihello
replies: 6 views: 1,976
larry b 9th January 2010

Hello all, Hello all, I was working in the studio last night writing music when my sound decided to stop. I checked my Mbox and...

CityDump Records
replies: 41 views: 3,223
rackdude 9th January 2010

I would like to take my entire mix in the box and sum it out to 2 faders on ZED r16 to take advantage of the EQ and some hardware...

m_gant
replies: 7 views: 1,068
cavern 9th January 2010

Before asking I think this is likely a stupid question but not so stupid that I don't want to know what you think.heh I have...

paul999
replies: 47 views: 8,880
MyDarkStar 9th January 2010

I became Mr. Curious tonight and pulled my Rode NT-1 out of it's crypt and removed the board from the capsule, after reading that...

changeng
replies: 0 views: 621
changeng 9th January 2010

hey fellow audiophiles, am looking for some playback speaker system for my bedroom computer. have a budget of around...

absursist
replies: 6 views: 2,128
sam guaiana 9th January 2010

I am lost in this world of Midi...i know it cant be that hard...if anyone can help..i would GREATly appreciate it... All i want...

benbeatz
replies: 0 views: 1,130
benbeatz 9th January 2010

Hey guys. I just moved into a lovely home with 24 xlrf, 4 xlrm and 6 TRS tie lines from a live room wall mounted terminal into...

skythemusic
replies: 7 views: 1,430
Rick Sutton 9th January 2010

I'm trying to find a decent passive guitar distribution module under £300 with atleast 3 outputs. The cheapest one I found was...

Ash Taylor
replies: 3 views: 1,434
Daedalus77 9th January 2010

ok i seriously cannot find a freaking thread comparing the two head to head! mezed also i can't find any clips, samples or...

ohmicide
replies: 36 views: 14,562
Lifted 9th January 2010

I'm confused about which FX go onto a track as it's being tracked (e.g. "wet") as opposed to those that I hear when...

rcook349
replies: 30 views: 1,779
rcook349 9th January 2010

Im about to order some Yamaha HS80's, stands and MoPads from Thomann Cyberstore and just before proceeding with my order...

ReubenTobias
replies: 40 views: 26,783
ajk! 9th January 2010

The on/off switch on my old SC-50 compressor broke. I really want to fix this cause I absolutely love this comp. Can someone tell...

Iggy Poop
replies: 9 views: 2,515
DarkSky Media 9th January 2010

Hi guys , I`m curious about the first Placebo album , called Placebo. When I search for info here I get a bunch of threads...

ThomasWho
replies: 5 views: 1,082
joeq 9th January 2010

Wow.. I love the way that record sounds... Amazing huge acoustic tone! I can se that it has been mixed/engineered by Jason...

switch1
replies: 13 views: 1,558
ddageek 9th January 2010

i want to sell my genelec 8030 and buy a yamaha msp7 is it a god idea?

pastis
replies: 7 views: 6,639
aof21 9th January 2010

So since I have a more fleshed out mic closet, I've had my SM57 on the shelf for quite a while. Recently, I pulled it out when I...

Edwards
replies: 63 views: 5,869
Colonel Blues 9th January 2010

Well, I just got a shure m44-7 cartridge/needle maybe 1 1/2-2 months ago. However, as of today, All of my vinyl sound extremely...

Please
replies: 2 views: 719
tampa 9th January 2010

Greetings Folks - I've been reading GS for well over a year now without posting, so this post is my coming out party howdy(by...

Arkestry
replies: 11 views: 8,038
Mertmo 8th January 2010

I am wondering what the blue blueberry sounds like in comparison to a telefunken ak47. I have an ak47 but have been interested in...

Igotsoul4u
replies: 4 views: 801
Glenn Bucci 8th January 2010

Hi, I hope I'm posting in the right forum, I wasn't sure if this was high or low end. I run a Macbook Pro into an Edirol FA101....

Yee
replies: 3 views: 802
Yee 8th January 2010

After a recent poster asked about using cassette tape to warm things up a bit (which I do sometimes as well). It prompted me to...

GeorgeJ
replies: 0 views: 484
GeorgeJ 8th January 2010

Hey Er'body, So I'm going from my API 512c into an digi002 and I think I want some tracking compression so that I can push the...

dan.sammartano
replies: 6 views: 1,071
rogerbrain 8th January 2010

Hello, For vocals Lawson 47 > Fearn VT1 > Tube-Tech LCA2B Is it too much tubes?

gyom
replies: 1 views: 708
matt thomas 8th January 2010

sorry for the "schocker" title :) but i kinda believe it. while the prosumer market is flooded, the hi-end market...

hankdrummer
replies: 79 views: 5,346
SWAN808 8th January 2010

I am working on a more simple way to setup the gear i have. I am ordering a new patchbay to hook everything up but you tell me...

teelm05
replies: 1 views: 698
Hammer Mark 8th January 2010

I bought what I believe to be a 1984 (going by the dates in the eminence speakers in the cab) Ampeg 810, but it's got a few...

pjfr
replies: 1 views: 858
pjfr 8th January 2010

I thought I'd start a thread listing the Best British Gear you use since Non-British gear is becoming ever more expensive for us...

Lucian
replies: 43 views: 3,273
scottdavidson 8th January 2010

Hi all, I've been getting better at this lark for the last few years, and I'm pretty happy with my progress. Every time we...

jimcroisdale
replies: 7 views: 1,035
passenger 8th January 2010

I'm looking for a pedalboard for studio and live use. About 40"x18" or so; rugged, with enough room inside or under...

ryangeller
replies: 16 views: 5,684
lowfreq33 8th January 2010

Hi in my slow search for a board I came across an Allen & Heath System 8 MarkII i think, 16 channels. Price is good but...

Pchicago
replies: 6 views: 1,802
Pchicago 8th January 2010

Hi. Longtime reader, first time poster here.... I have a couple questions that spawned me to create an account. Here's my...

Ferlinghetti
replies: 0 views: 566
Ferlinghetti 8th January 2010

Hi My RME FF800 is cabled up to the nines. I think every connector in the back is filled. I am worried about cable strain. There...

passenger
replies: 1 views: 740
jimcroisdale 8th January 2010

Why are omnidirectional microphones sometimes directional at higher frequencies?

rosevision
replies: 3 views: 745
ddageek 8th January 2010

Curious if anyone is using the Dangerous D-Box with Logic and running into the same Issue I am. When I'm monitoring off the DAW...

dwrene77
replies: 0 views: 752
dwrene77 8th January 2010

Hey to all you Slutz and merry Christ-mas! Listen I have a ART PRO VLA II tube compressor that has 12AT7 tubes in it. ...

csiking
replies: 1 views: 664
Alcje 8th January 2010

Hey, I always try to keep you GS'ers in the know of deals I find. Here's a nice little deal at Audiomidi.com Here's what you...

musicbydesign
replies: 13 views: 1,353
musicbydesign 8th January 2010

So I just got a Frontier Alpha Track from the Pops for me B-day. Gracias Pai..!!! I am running A PC (HP media tower 4GB 2.13...

Pana
replies: 3 views: 1,812
jeremyglover 8th January 2010

Does anyone here like the Mercury EQP1 here? I've got 2 in NYC but not sure if I should sell them? anyone? hittt

matthewdekay
replies: 7 views: 1,674
jimstrodamus 8th January 2010

Hi guys, I'm in the market for a simple LTC reader which can be plugged in via USB. We've got some film work coming in and...

MessianicDreams
replies: 3 views: 5,668
Matti 8th January 2010

I have one of these in fair condition that I may want to sell to a friend. I was hoping someone could give me a fair asking...

santo
replies: 7 views: 7,280
lame pseudonym 8th January 2010

Hi, just signed up to the forums. I have hit a bit of a downturn money wise and have now no recording equipment or...

jinjo
replies: 6 views: 3,402
enroper 8th January 2010

Do you flip the phase of the signal you send to headphones when tracking vocals? Obviously, if you did this to the whole signal,...

syntax
replies: 3 views: 810
Deleted d78e603 8th January 2010

Without a permanent live engineer... Some friends of mine are in a band, quite experimental stuff going on and they want to...

iJoost
replies: 8 views: 10,209
iJoost 8th January 2010

I friend and bandmate had his house broken into Wednesday, 1-6-10. The gear taken was as follows: 1 Fender Jazz bass (1991),...

networkresearch
replies: 5 views: 975
networkresearch 8th January 2010

I always smile when people praise David Sides or any other pianists that play popular music as the best. With most of those...

JustCallMeRoc
replies: 73 views: 16,130
Jazzooo 8th January 2010

does anybody have advice on how to get the acoustic sound in two is better than one YouTube - Boys Like Girls- Two Is Better...

guitarguy1555
replies: 5 views: 1,437
guitarguy1555 8th January 2010

If you haven't tried it, you should! Blew me away...Did a backing vocal session with a bunch of stacks and was amazin! Male...

jho
replies: 11 views: 4,448
jho 8th January 2010

I'm in serious need of some expert help. I have an Access Virus TI, Nord Rack 2, and a DJ-set. What I want, is to connect...

Djones
replies: 0 views: 620
Djones 8th January 2010

Alright guys - once again. My Question goes out to all the gearslutz that used a midas venice for recording and maybe had the...

johnner
replies: 4 views: 7,746
Flying_Dutchman 8th January 2010

Moderators