Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2266 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i've not really listened to that much lofi music until recently, i'm guessing that most gearslutz would hate the thought of lofi...

pascalm
replies: 20 views: 2,342
GoldenOne 8th February 2010

Hey guys, I know how basic this question might sound, but I really need some help. I have Pro tools M-powered and I want to hook...

Barnaby150
replies: 1 views: 578
Johnny Paez 8th February 2010

A few weeks back I posted a thread debating why the mixes that I had mastered by a name ME in Nashville came back to me...

dbbubba
replies: 21 views: 1,649
RockManDan 8th February 2010

Hello All, I would just like to say what an amazing resource this site is. I've looked through the boards as a guest for many...

Stage_One
replies: 23 views: 1,409
Duardo 8th February 2010

Im torn between the two. I want to use it for blues and clean soul tones. Maybe some jazz stuff. Can anyone chime in. For the...

skiroy
replies: 21 views: 16,974
RiF 8th February 2010

Hi! I'd like some more experiences and opinions on the Golden Age Project Pre-73 (preamp). What do you think of it? What...

G-Sun
replies: 2 views: 1,244
G-Sun 8th February 2010

Hello - I am the host of an internet radio show - and I bought the Duet. But I often have 3 guests in the studio - whom I need to...

hungoverradio
replies: 2 views: 1,003
in a blue field 8th February 2010

here we go : Realizm Entertainment Inc » Content » Studio » photo at the bottom who's equipment owner ?? for sure...

Pasheko
replies: 0 views: 571
Pasheko 8th February 2010

Does the Euphonix works really well in pro tools ? I mean, Digidesign only lets other companies to use its Hui system so Eucon is...

pullpush
replies: 1 views: 645
surflounge 8th February 2010

hi there i am working in a small recording studio on the outskirts off london and have some beginner questions to ask...

Kscope
replies: 3 views: 3,010
Alienposer 8th February 2010

Can reach the website - but no products or info apart from the product type picklist ... no response to "Contact us"...

CarterMaya
replies: 0 views: 500
CarterMaya 8th February 2010

I have been using a Focusrite ISA828 ADAT into my 003 for the longest time and its been working great. I recently acquired a...

deadroom
replies: 15 views: 1,637
1/2 Normal 8th February 2010

This is for all the newbies and i am also questioning the pros as well as being actually pro when it comes to the ear ;) So there...

ARIEL
replies: 282 views: 15,197
johndykstra 8th February 2010

Hello all, Don't know if its too soon, but my troubleshooting mail to Presonus got no answer yet. Nor my google searchs and...

Subversounds
replies: 0 views: 1,061
Subversounds 8th February 2010
replies: 3 views: 1,027
Bubbakron 8th February 2010

How much do you think i could sell a trident dream series 24 desk for it cost 11,000 in jan 2007 i have had it since new and it...

wilshawuk
replies: 2 views: 951
andychamp 8th February 2010

Here is a kick drum playing through one of my NS-10's. It is not EQ'd to sound clicky like this, and through other monitors it...

swaff
replies: 5 views: 1,077
CAL 8th February 2010

Sonar 8 Motu 2408 424 sound card 3 units Pentium 4 3.5 ghtz 3 gigs ram Asio driver Default 24 bit resolution I have read...

61keys
replies: 2 views: 2,309
ianzxcvb 8th February 2010

Hi everyone, I've searched high and low, and can't find much on the samson Q Kick. I bought one from sweetwater for $25 about a...

halfshovel
replies: 4 views: 12,893
KillerV 8th February 2010

ROTFFLOL!!boing Did anyone see it?

GorillaToast
replies: 24 views: 2,857
CAL 8th February 2010

Here's mine. Is it too much? I hope not... jkthtyrt My hofner club (both pickups and tone controls wide open) DI chandler germ...

lakeshorephatty
replies: 12 views: 1,699
mikecorwin 8th February 2010

Something occurred to me today as I was monitoring a mix through my Presonus Central Station. I'm sending a S/PDIF out from a...

Fandango
replies: 44 views: 8,618
Jeezo 8th February 2010

I just bought this unit, and it didn't occur to me at the time, but there are no inserts! I really like the onboard mic pres, and...

babydaddymusic
replies: 0 views: 735
babydaddymusic 8th February 2010

Hey, the G series buss compressor makeup gain seems to have a reputation of sounding a little noisy and thin when too much is...

davehall6162
replies: 2 views: 1,278
davehall6162 8th February 2010

Will I get better sounds using the pro tools instruments or should I keep my fantom.

mjavs
replies: 2 views: 776
Jeezo 8th February 2010

I have some jitters and clicks on all inputs ( analog and aes ), whatever the master I choose. All seem well locked via...

sixou
replies: 4 views: 929
travelboy 8th February 2010

I want to buy the blue baby bottle mic but I have read here that the newer ones sound different than the older ones because...

Krush411
replies: 8 views: 2,153
Krush411 8th February 2010

Hi, Sorry it this has been asked before but I'm looking for a way to convert a real piano signal to midi. Ideally it would be...

Beech
replies: 4 views: 4,753
Beech 8th February 2010

Hi, so I was listening to John Mayer new record Battle Studies today. One of the most interesting tracks in terms of...

chell
replies: 0 views: 2,599
chell 8th February 2010

What r the stock Studio One plug-ins like ? Insert FX that is. Anyone compare to Logic's plug-ins ?

nyne
replies: 0 views: 608
nyne 8th February 2010

I bought a pair of m160s a few months back. I've been using one on guitar cab. This weekend I tested them both and the one...

stellar
replies: 0 views: 591
stellar 8th February 2010

Does anyone have instructions for the H3000 upgrade kit that they can share? Thanks G

SmooveG
replies: 1 views: 897
SmooveG 8th February 2010

hello, now i have a pair of dynaudio bm5a which i think are a lot affected by the room modes, more than other monitors i've...

elan
replies: 12 views: 980
elan 8th February 2010

Can someone recommend some good exercises for hand relaxation. Thanks, LR

Lrmusic
replies: 11 views: 4,786
RasCricket 8th February 2010

Hey guys, I need some more DI's, and I'd like something rackmountable if possible (although not that critical)... but I'm on a...

S.Filpansick
replies: 5 views: 1,664
S.Filpansick 8th February 2010

Our record is great but to pull it off live it'd take a 10 piece band. For this TV morning show, what should me and my partner do...

couchpotato
replies: 7 views: 730
Bender888 8th February 2010

hello i have a pair of dynaudio bm5a and i'm a bit tired of their sound, i can't trust them very well, after 3/4 years i'm...

elan
replies: 62 views: 6,537
Audio Hombre 8th February 2010

The title says it all. I tried to like the freaking hiss but I don't, plus it always makes me push the recording level too much...

Ciozzi
replies: 46 views: 7,537
Ciozzi 8th February 2010

Just interested to know people's thoguhts on how, with the loudness wars, de-essing seems to be the first noticeably, serious...

FireMoon
replies: 17 views: 2,488
Mixing Suite 8th February 2010

The couple of threads doing the rounds about various metal?Rock albums had my listening to a few tracks to see if i could spot...

FireMoon
replies: 6 views: 819
in a blue field 8th February 2010

Just curious on what people generally think of LCR speaker systems for home theatre. Personally I think a lot of LCR's make all...

tomeford
replies: 0 views: 574
tomeford 8th February 2010

Hi i want to set up a semi commercial studio and have £12,000 to spend on equipment. i want to base the studio round a logic...

wilshawuk
replies: 4 views: 2,602
George Necola 8th February 2010

i wasnt too shure where to post this. this looked like a good place. well im about to quit an insanely boring and mundane...

sameal
replies: 168 views: 9,027
metalmatt 8th February 2010

So I was checking eBay for an old tape machine as I sometimes do when I stumbled on this "Pofessional Studio Complete"...

mr100
replies: 15 views: 1,378
mikethedrummer 8th February 2010

I've got a great preamp (John Hardy M-1) feeding average MOTU 828 mk1 converters but already the sound improvement has been very...

nas
replies: 8 views: 1,114
B-sharp 8th February 2010

Hi all If I wanted to sell some high end hardware here on GearSlutz..... what is the safest way to get paid when selling gear...

mixerguy
replies: 2 views: 1,203
Lifted 8th February 2010

When putting down a mix the other day into a digidesign 96io box, I noticed that I was loosing a lot of quality on the way back...

robwithhair
replies: 3 views: 2,055
NathanEldred 8th February 2010

Ive noticed that i play and sing differently when im playing and singing at the same time.... Certain strums that match up with...

ianbryn11
replies: 24 views: 2,317
Igotsoul4u 8th February 2010

Not sure if I've seen a thread about this yet, figured I'd ask what you all think. do you have the "do what it takes"...

skills
replies: 72 views: 4,634
Quint 8th February 2010

I just had a thought. involving microphones and a little experiment i did with a taskam 4 track cassette recorded a few nites...

ianbryn11
replies: 0 views: 548
ianbryn11 8th February 2010

Moderators