Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2248 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

To me (and many others), getting a good recording and a good mix is all about "if it sounds good it is good". That's...

ryst
replies: 27 views: 1,260
mikethedrummer 26th February 2010

This might be a dumb question, but are there any interfaces available that have DSP processing available for VST plugins the way...

statzern
replies: 1 views: 670
cnwayland 26th February 2010

Neutrik's DLX Crimp series of line of panel-mount XLR connectors is identical to their DL series except that they feature crimp...

Piyono
replies: 13 views: 4,551
adeptusmajor 26th February 2010

If anyone with experience with both these pieces cares to try to verbalize how they compare/contrast, that would be great!!!

wshaw
replies: 3 views: 2,252
nedorama 26th February 2010

If this is the wrong forum or this guy has been discussed a lot about earlier feel free to delete this but i am literally floored...

Blind
replies: 42 views: 3,907
rectifier 26th February 2010

I have a Technics 1200 and an Ortofon needle for recording. I also have a BBE phono pre. I'm not a crazy audiophile. I'm simply...

bexarametric
replies: 6 views: 835
AlexK 26th February 2010

How much dynamic range is left after you get your mixes back from mastering? This isn't scientific, I'm just asking 'cause I...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 3 views: 713
AlexK 26th February 2010

Hi, Digi has that special going on for 54% and I have a pretty decent rig based on PT LE with a some of great pres and a Lynx...

Moshaholic
replies: 29 views: 3,134
El Nino 26th February 2010

does any one else hate it when you have some awsome gear on order, its all you can think about, its not really that long till it...

Docmattic
replies: 22 views: 1,091
monkeyxx 26th February 2010

Man looking on ebay is crazy seeing these prices climb! is it really worth paying 325 for a used scratched up x? versus a new...

ChaosCreation
replies: 22 views: 3,770
Dee$ 26th February 2010

My mixes sometimes have too much low end wooliness - and I want an eq that can tighten the low end - especially kick which is...

asagaai
replies: 4 views: 1,257
pan60 26th February 2010

Hi Slutz. I am currently writing on a small Orchestra piece. I use the Logic internal Samples which are a buy out by old...

Deleted 99dc753
replies: 2 views: 525
Deleted 99dc753 25th February 2010

So me and my friends were bored in the studio and recorded a remake of the Terminator theme...id like to show u slutz and hear...

OceanMan
replies: 12 views: 1,170
OceanMan 25th February 2010

PROS : No ground loop hum, easily portable, can play outside easily. CONS : Tinny sound, lack of bass resonance, batteries...

Happy Musicfan
replies: 3 views: 957
Gulliver 25th February 2010

If I understand this correctly, 2 out of the 5 pins on a MIDI DIN cable are not connected. Why is this? I can't seem to find much...

Damien Heck
replies: 1 views: 624
jchas 25th February 2010

Hello Everyone, I have in my hands a Trident 8t 16 ch mixer that i brought from a friend that no longer needs it and he said to...

pedrocruz
replies: 4 views: 1,366
pedrocruz 25th February 2010

I like phase shifters. But I can never get them subtle enough when used in series (in line on the floor or inserted in a...

slopeshoulder
replies: 2 views: 560
Dave Peck 25th February 2010

Does anyone have the JBL RMC Calibration Kit for LSR Line I can buy or borrow? Seems JBL won't have any for 3 months and I need...

Dean Landon
replies: 0 views: 1,174
Dean Landon 25th February 2010

Hello Guys I have red that some people track signal clean, I mean Preamp.....DAW and after they add...

Johnny Paez
replies: 21 views: 1,971
cjogo 25th February 2010

Looking for a studio to do a transfer for a client from 1" 32 track dig to Pro Tools . . . anyone ?

robmix
replies: 4 views: 772
robmix 25th February 2010

Hi, Does anyone have any experience of PBM TB-95 microphone? I didn`t find much information of it, only these two links Joe...

Saatamoinen
replies: 0 views: 897
Saatamoinen 25th February 2010

Inspiration strikes, knuckles crack, the beat and melody begin to flow... The verses start coming together, the chorus takes...

diapause
replies: 5 views: 711
diapause 25th February 2010

Hey guys, I've been mixing ITB for years at home, and planning to get a good analog board/converters/pre's etc. eventually so I...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 14 views: 2,224
Jungle Jazz 25th February 2010

Abbey Road studios granted historical status | Raw Story

Fletcher
replies: 9 views: 1,759
private_stock 25th February 2010

They aren't selling Abbey Road studios. It's a rumour. They are looking for people to help invest and revitalize it, but the...

Greg Wells
replies: 11 views: 2,010
Adlen 25th February 2010

First hello, this is my firs post here, but i spent a lot of time on it, reading it. In sunday we have recording sesion in...

Barajevic
replies: 0 views: 1,369
Barajevic 25th February 2010

Hi, I'm looking for a good microphone to use a "trash mic", especially for drum recording. Meaning a mic that would...

Sadomiso
replies: 1 views: 1,754
judah 25th February 2010

I'm looking to upgrade a lot of my equipment but still sticking to a tight budget. Around £500 to spend on a pair of active...

gritscope
replies: 15 views: 1,589
mattg082 25th February 2010

I want to start buying my own gear for a studio. Of course I'd like to get stuff like Api and Neve stuff, but I'm wondering if I...

I-am-challenged
replies: 48 views: 3,051
DaVinci 25th February 2010

So I used to have EV 308s and 408s, and thought I'd like to find some again if I can get rid of some e609s (check classifieds)....

travisbrown
replies: 3 views: 5,960
postman56 25th February 2010

It seemed like it was up for months. Does anyone know who the seller was or how to contact him? Thanks.

relaxo
replies: 5 views: 1,411
bigbone 25th February 2010

any advice? am ready to purchase online right now...just need some recommendations...thanks!! By the way think Rascal Flatts in...

ddeez
replies: 1 views: 714
ddeez 25th February 2010

I found a few threads on this but nothing extensive. I would really like to take a single mic signal and split it to two, maybe...

replies: 2 views: 633
steins 25th February 2010
replies: 3 views: 1,364
nedorama 25th February 2010

Hi there. I´d be very grateful if someone could provide me with some information regarding the Teladi K47 N microphone. ...

davidvaldes
replies: 0 views: 1,322
davidvaldes 25th February 2010

Is Auralex a bad way to go? Is it a poor way to spend your room treatment budget? I don't know a lot about room treatment, and...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 103 views: 13,252
Glenn Kuras 25th February 2010

Q-Sorb™ Coenzyme Q-10 Natures Bounty 200mg I started taking 2x200mg a day for my first month and now I take 200mg every day....

pro
replies: 16 views: 5,597
lord_bunny 25th February 2010

I recently bought a Boss Dr-5 online which "officially" requiers a 9 V DC, but I only have a 16 V dc at home and while...

dbot
replies: 2 views: 1,360
BostonBassist 25th February 2010

Hi all I could only think of Air studios... I just called them, theirs doesn't work and the person I spoke to was pretty rude...

Gomez
replies: 0 views: 950
Gomez 25th February 2010

Hi, Anyone there taking their PCR-300 to live gigs? There just doesn't seem to be a bag with a good fit. Any...

ziflingus
replies: 3 views: 1,499
ziflingus 25th February 2010

Opinions, experiences and rumors wanted .. .. about EmbracingSound's stereo approach - "Getting stereo sound out of one...

Sk106
replies: 0 views: 598
Sk106 25th February 2010

so i'm using logic an i ran into a problem where on my second verse i'm recording new lyrics and not doing a copy and paste job...

mattg082
replies: 7 views: 865
Unclenny 25th February 2010

hello, i'm using two SSL delta link MADI to connect PT HD 4 to my Euphonix S5 console. anyone know what is the latency of this...

alphadept
replies: 2 views: 777
alphadept 25th February 2010

i want to record drums so i prefer having 8 channels. i have 8 channels on my interface, and plan to buy a 8 channel preamp. ...

ronslaton
replies: 0 views: 484
ronslaton 25th February 2010

just wondering if there's any girls in here, and in the sound engineering world in general.

taa4j6
replies: 1 views: 728
The Listener 25th February 2010

What is the usual way to arrange your signal chain? I currently have mine setup mic, interface, computer. i want to buy a...

ronslaton
replies: 3 views: 1,415
Flamiel 25th February 2010

Exclusive: Music Mastermind Secures $4.85 Million Round... — Digital Music News

rack gear
replies: 1 views: 663
author 25th February 2010

Tips on widening the mix...? More looking for tricks on how to widen the pads for a big big sound.... How do i get sound to...

Beastie
replies: 31 views: 2,889
StarfishMusic 25th February 2010

Hi GS, long time lurker, first time poster. There's no secret that as an engineer, we often have to silently click teeth and...

Samuel. K
replies: 29 views: 1,392
John Eppstein 25th February 2010

I'm talking with a real pro console, how hard do you hit the 2 bus with rock music and how does it affect the sound? I am still...

matskull
replies: 33 views: 6,931
MysticRecording 25th February 2010

Moderators