Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2244 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello everyone, Love this forum, was hoping for a bit of help. I did a search for hourly rates for Engineers with a few years...

Rainy Days
replies: 11 views: 21,487
herecomesyourman 1st March 2010

YouTube - Little Korean Kid Sings Hey Jude

robertshaw
replies: 4 views: 1,191
RUSCO 1st March 2010

Wow, looking through local kijiji, saw local studio advertising, and found brand new, unearthed studio fail pic! Please enjoy.

jono_3
replies: 21 views: 3,585
jono_3 1st March 2010

Hi all, Long-time reader, first-time poster...first of course I'd like to thank everyone who contributes to this forum for...

deepwaste
replies: 5 views: 3,252
emdub123 1st March 2010

I just wanted to hop on the board and say a few words about Truth Audio. Many of you may remember the TA1 series that caused...

Skadarnold
replies: 2 views: 797
Bounce 1st March 2010

For mixing rock I'm currently using a Cranesong Flamingo with a folcrom I am using a Cranesong Hedd at the moment as my A-D...

Stevieneve
replies: 1 views: 745
dhiltonlittle 1st March 2010

Hi, I am about to start a round of recording tests on the SM-7 for vocals so I thought I would post here. I am going to be...

stellar
replies: 8 views: 1,297
Odieman 1st March 2010

Fellow gearslutz, I'm hosting a dayparty in austin during SXSW and need to line up some backline equipment for our stage. Here...

SHIRK
replies: 4 views: 2,422
gregwar 1st March 2010

I was wondering if anybody has tried using a cassette player/recorder (denon, sony, etc) to record vocals or guitar before...

hemmick reef
replies: 35 views: 15,395
theblue1 1st March 2010

ADL site has been not updated since June 1, 2007. also there are no dealers on the page just a direct email contact. anyone...

George Necola
replies: 7 views: 1,293
unit7 1st March 2010

I'm completely re-doing my website with the goal to make it more than just a musical web presence and have it set up to do...

juicylime
replies: 3 views: 761
theblue1 1st March 2010

After lots more research for my quest of the best es 335 clone for a budget,I have narrowed it down to a Ibanez as-80 or a yamaha...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 1,144
skiroy 1st March 2010

Starting with three of mine... "Amie"-Pure Prarie League "On The Way Home" Buffalo...

chessparov
replies: 61 views: 3,493
electraluxx 1st March 2010

This is my first post ever, on any site, therefore, if I have placed this is in the wrong place, please switch it. I have been...

s-c-3-1-3
replies: 3 views: 880
Gigazaga 1st March 2010

Hello all, I have a fresh Seagate IDE drive and a new caddy for an HD24. I installed into both bays and when it auto selects,...

Akoppenheffer
replies: 2 views: 683
Akoppenheffer 1st March 2010

Hi! There is somebody that found Halogen Bulbs with the small base (GU10) but that can be DAY LIGHT?? and if exist a type that...

AMIEL
replies: 0 views: 686
AMIEL 1st March 2010

Do we have any talented engineers / producers with an ear who can tell me the chords to this song? YouTube - Stewart Mac 'I Love...

toejam34
replies: 2 views: 779
toejam34 1st March 2010

Does anyone know the dimensions for the Daking Mic Pre One? Looking all over and can't find them.

skiltrip
replies: 3 views: 1,205
skiltrip 1st March 2010

Hey Guy's... Just got Addictive Drums, from what I actually can hear, they sound really good but all of the midi notes don't...

Saxy
replies: 0 views: 699
Saxy 1st March 2010
replies: 60 views: 7,848
slaphappy 1st March 2010

Hi, I have been lately struggling with vocals. Especially with vocalist with lots of dynamics. I just cant get my vocals sound...

jujumies
replies: 1 views: 622
mattg082 1st March 2010

Hi. Someone want to sell me is Yamaha organ YC45D and is speaker RA 200 R (kind of Leslie). He ask 500USd for both. It is a good...

martin75
replies: 0 views: 1,345
martin75 1st March 2010

Hey All, I've been using AT 4050's a LOT lately, and being very pleased. Just curious if anyone knows if there's a sonic...

jmhgtr
replies: 28 views: 3,653
Big Tim 1st March 2010

I want to do a cover song gig and need this instrumental without the vocals. YouTube - Dead By Sunrise - Let Down {Music...

toejam34
replies: 3 views: 1,379
adamcal 1st March 2010

Hi guys, Anyone know the 'correct' way to use/store the old great british spring reverb, standing vertically or mounted...

boriscrispin
replies: 2 views: 908
John Eppstein 1st March 2010

There are a lot of things the search should be used for, and many would agree that it's not used enough. However, I can even say...

rackdude
replies: 3 views: 690
Jules 1st March 2010

Most beautiful song (and singer heh) ever? YouTube - Elis Regina & Tom Jobim- Waters of March - English subtitles Happy...

author
replies: 1 views: 567
author 1st March 2010

I've been using PT HD for several years but want to get an LE setup at home. I've read many threads about the difference between...

adpz
replies: 5 views: 876
a.beck 1st March 2010

I just posted something similar to the following in another thread, then realized it was in "The Moan Zone"... sorry...

audiogeek
replies: 7 views: 1,238
soulstudios 1st March 2010

(forgot the question mark at the end) I was just zooming in a wave in Wavelab, so you can see one bit, the next bit etc - and...

JoeyM
replies: 6 views: 1,380
doorknocker 1st March 2010

Is it possible to use more than2 monitors with the Duet? On another note, I need an outboard mixer to monitor my Xbox, computer,...

braindmg
replies: 1 views: 1,143
hpp99 1st March 2010

I`ll confess right away: I`m an audiophile hidz No, I don`t own cable raisers, "quantum mechanic resonators" or...

tkr
replies: 14 views: 3,248
tkr 1st March 2010

Next week I will be recording a meditation cd at work for my college university. I will be using protools and the vocal chain...

mattg082
replies: 8 views: 807
mattg082 1st March 2010

I didnt even know there was an antares ATR-1 Auto tune hardware... Its a bit older though than the plugins.. are the latest...

perx
replies: 9 views: 10,972
glenn Taylor 1st March 2010

I'm generally pretty good at figuring stuff like this out on my own, but this time I am just not seeing a solution. (Yes I did a...

sargentpilcher
replies: 5 views: 1,341
Makinithappen 1st March 2010

I operate out of a nice project studio with one really nice isolation booth that sounds great. I've been considering building a...

mgilboe
replies: 4 views: 732
chrisso 1st March 2010

Can anyone elaborate on the differences between these? I'm looking for overhead use mostly. I can't find any clips of the HM1's...

Esurreal
replies: 7 views: 1,176
Esurreal 1st March 2010

Looking for a great, clean and robust sounding delay pedal, preferably with stereo out (or a dry out as a 2nd out) for use with 2...

John N
replies: 27 views: 5,266
rack gear 1st March 2010

I just wanted to see how other full-timers are faring... check the pulse so to speak. When the economy crashed, my business (I'm...

mgilboe
replies: 12 views: 1,229
mattg082 1st March 2010

So I'm having teh issues. I have a 500 series 10 space API rack ( w/ API, BAE, Shadow Hills, Purple and Buzz Audio pres) going...

DeathMonkey
replies: 1 views: 684
Kronos147 1st March 2010

sup slutz!! n00b here, currently I am listening music from a mismatch PC speakers found on the street, Altec Lansing and the...

Deo Gratias
replies: 1 views: 974
DigitMus 1st March 2010

i just got a profire 2626 and am running it on 10.4.11. i cant get a stereo output from either of the headphone jacks. any...

funkjosh
replies: 4 views: 1,508
brian_i 1st March 2010

Hello...i have been using Acousticas IR for a some months and i am really happy with quality and results. (EMT245.252. - L300 And...

BlackBeauty
replies: 1 views: 733
FreshSkweez 1st March 2010

when i turn my aw1600 on ,the screen (display) is empty and all control buttons are innefective.

jehem
replies: 1 views: 834
sameal 1st March 2010

So im getting tired of everytime trying to open sounds i have to browse for folder, i think this is due to a time, when i renamed...

Realziment
replies: 3 views: 1,988
Realziment 1st March 2010

anyone have any experience with these controllers? i picked up a cs-10-2 on the cheap, hoping it's worth it. i can't afford the...

sameal
replies: 0 views: 840
sameal 1st March 2010

OK, so I've worked really hard on some tracks and I've got two I'm putting up on my site. But there seems to be a catch, for some...

MrChrisos
replies: 3 views: 642
MrChrisos 1st March 2010

Alright, I'm looking to get a new microphone due to the fact that my girl decided for us to build a home studio in our apartment....

Kenny Ca$h
replies: 2 views: 1,054
joelpatterson 1st March 2010

I have an at 4047 and would like to purchase an oktavamod 319. I'm looking for something less sibilant and more full sounding...

phodee
replies: 20 views: 1,989
Lenzo 1st March 2010

My question is, where is it possible to download unmixed stem files and/or projects and .wav files, of well known songs to load...

LSouyave
replies: 0 views: 4,302
LSouyave 1st March 2010

Moderators