Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2238 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

the unit just up and disconnects itself from my computer and the software doesn't open all the time from the desktop icon. im...

sameal
replies: 4 views: 1,538
sameal 7th March 2010

one of the weak links in my studio knowledge is about how to have proper electrical. as is always pointed out here, the most...

rack gear
replies: 4 views: 1,723
rack gear 7th March 2010

Can anyone confirm that these are the same? Please. Thank you, Billy "Buspass" bassman

Realziment
replies: 0 views: 571
Realziment 7th March 2010

I just bought some KRK RP5G2s, and regarding the volume control on the back of each speaker, the manual says this: "The...

lagavulin16
replies: 8 views: 1,707
lagavulin16 7th March 2010

I am about to purchase a pair of these speakers. In the manual, Focal recommends using Konig and Meyer 26740 stands (MONITOR...

peliot
replies: 0 views: 1,828
peliot 7th March 2010

I'm trying to troubleshoot some noise swells when recording vocals that tend to come in and out whenever I get loud or at close...

sreyns
replies: 7 views: 900
sreyns 7th March 2010

anybody know some good cheap replacements for the m-audio trigger finger? they seem to be selling for way more then there worth...

sameal
replies: 3 views: 679
BostonBassist 7th March 2010

What up guys, i just installed my trillian update, i authorized it re opened it and its up an running but it doesnt come up in...

Realziment
replies: 2 views: 1,167
Realziment 7th March 2010

Anyone knows something about the gear used in this great recording? (console, pres, mics...). In the "Cavin Fever" DVD...

ibon
replies: 0 views: 1,232
ibon 7th March 2010

That,s the question. If you could choose, wich of those would you select ? I work with ProTools HD3, Lynx Aurora. Only want the...

pullpush
replies: 2 views: 1,085
Tony Shepperd 7th March 2010

I have jus bought the se electronics z3300a with this XLR cable - http://www.dv247.com/cables/dcs-pro-...hone-cable--98 (A DCS...

Tonezpro
replies: 0 views: 1,791
Tonezpro 7th March 2010

Last night I needed to unplug the F/W cable to my barely used M-Audio ProjectMix I/O I made damn sure to power down my CPU and...

FFTT
replies: 7 views: 5,566
FFTT 7th March 2010

Videos Posted by Shiny Toy Guns: andy wallace mixing with chad and jeremy. RICOCHET! | Facebook He is mixing Shiny Toy Guns in...

hectc7
replies: 68 views: 11,568
You_Father_Sky 7th March 2010

Having some trouble with Allstate covering my home studio/home business. I recently got renters insurance from Allstate. My...

aleatoric
replies: 34 views: 4,474
Omega Arts 6th March 2010

i have an avalon vt 737sp preamp.. and the glass that is infront of the compressor fell down. it didnt crack, it didnt break....

Ceasar
replies: 1 views: 913
therealbigd 6th March 2010

Hey guys, I'm trying for something like that Carpenters stacked vocals sound (Whaa - ah - ah - ah - ah- ahhhhh Close to you)...

BigBadJohn
replies: 8 views: 1,448
Ron Vogel 6th March 2010

i was searching around trying to find a way to get my control surface working and came across this little helpful manual thing...

sameal
replies: 0 views: 519
sameal 6th March 2010

Hey guys, Going to move into a new place soon. Not really a technical question, more of a conversation starter...

Hashbrown
replies: 22 views: 1,544
rack gear 6th March 2010

I want to be able to adjust the speed of the audio metronome inside Sonar 7 without changing the tempo of the entire project...

GoVeganDude
replies: 2 views: 2,098
chrysb93065 6th March 2010

Im just wondering does anyone have hints or tips when mixing real brass with sampled brass?

finlove
replies: 2 views: 1,180
skylabfilmpop 6th March 2010

Wouldn't 2 of these be a cost effective 8 channel to 2 passive summing unit for 100 dollars? ART | SPLITMix4 4-Channel Passive...

filthyrich
replies: 3 views: 2,008
filthyrich 6th March 2010

I purchased a used pair of EVENT ASP-8s a couple of weeks ago. I listened to various cds and tracks and everything was...

Johnny Plant
replies: 10 views: 2,372
Iggy Poop 6th March 2010

Hey I have a PT HD2 setup with 2 Aurora 16's. I have most of my AES I/O sitting unused. Just wondering what gear options there...

doylemusic
replies: 3 views: 928
doylemusic 6th March 2010

Anyone give some advice on these? Have used the search, but no info from the last couple of years.

David_Kessler
replies: 0 views: 1,101
David_Kessler 6th March 2010

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on some PMC TB2S+'s. I currently have a pair Dynaudio BM15's and Samson Rubicon 5a's. My...

Black Seal
replies: 1 views: 690
Black Seal 6th March 2010

I'm researching some cities where i would like to move for a few years. Melbourne and Sydney are top on my list.........so is...

navitus
replies: 34 views: 2,594
TAXS 6th March 2010

Hi all, Sorry I know there are posts along these lines, but I cant quite glean enough off them. I'm looking at a good...

bobdabuilder
replies: 0 views: 582
bobdabuilder 6th March 2010

I have recently discovered that one of my vocal mics is wired out of phase. Is this a mere "inconvenience" i.e. that I...

Chris900
replies: 3 views: 1,168
Chris900 6th March 2010

Can anyone tell me the basic differences between the 2?

David_Kessler
replies: 2 views: 766
David_Kessler 6th March 2010

I just need a better understanding! I mean i have an apogee ensemble so i guess i dont really need to look for convertors as i...

Audio Child
replies: 2 views: 819
doncaparker 6th March 2010

I just got my GAP Pre 73 in and was wondering why I sound great as a sing (according to the headphones) but then when I replay...

toejam34
replies: 18 views: 2,669
youngrob 6th March 2010

hi everyone, i have a question. im using guitar rig 3 to record my stuff. what i do is i use my zoom g9.2tt as an audio...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 2,258
marcus 6th March 2010

Great band! kfhkh Here´s their story - behind the music: 1 of 6 YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. 2 of 6 YouTube -...

Anselmo
replies: 10 views: 1,430
TornadoTed 6th March 2010
replies: 1 views: 620
yoshimodular 6th March 2010

Hi all I have a great river pre RNC Blueberry Peluso 2247 SE C1 SM7B I want to make additions already getting my room...

keano
replies: 7 views: 736
keano 6th March 2010

Hi all Voyager users I would like to interface my Voyager with my eurorack modular and know that the VX-351 and CP-251 are the...

ekkoarkitekt
replies: 3 views: 631
ekkoarkitekt 6th March 2010

is my understanding of the point of compressing correct? anything to add ? 1. set the global peak point of a single sound...

pacifique
replies: 4 views: 960
thenoiseflower 6th March 2010

I have been looking for a general package of instruments for a while that is around $1000USD but under $1500. I have been...

syztem
replies: 1 views: 494
syztem 6th March 2010

HI, I am looking for a part that was used in many different Neutrik XLR connectors, its the plastic threaded bushing that grips...

TRJanuary
replies: 1 views: 692
Scotty P 6th March 2010

I have very limited experience recording drums. The last project of mine that I did record them I just threw up a couple of...

John N
replies: 6 views: 1,545
Dr. Mordo 6th March 2010

Hello. I´m in need of a ukulele library. Anyone knows where to look? Thanks Jacob

jacob
replies: 5 views: 1,153
jacob 6th March 2010

Ok well I am getting ready to upgrade my setup. What I have right now is a Focusrite Saffire with a Rode NT1a and I was happy...

PerpBeatz
replies: 15 views: 1,214
jeremysdemo 6th March 2010

The XLII has served me well. I notice quite often on GS - people wonder what the differences are between the different 414...

WalkoftheEarth
replies: 0 views: 828
WalkoftheEarth 6th March 2010

The XLII has served me well. I notice quite often on GS - people wonder what the differences are between the different 414...

WalkoftheEarth
replies: 0 views: 577
WalkoftheEarth 6th March 2010

just looking for some opinions. Looking for a console in that range and I'm researching Amek. I used to work at a studio on an...

naethoven
replies: 8 views: 7,474
therealbigd 6th March 2010

anyone use any prime loops? I was interested in fattening up my drum library in logic and reason? what do you think of the xxl...

ChaosCreation
replies: 1 views: 1,396
ChaosCreation 6th March 2010

i was recording a singer / sonwriter live the other nite. I listened back to the tracks and they sound kinda phasey... I have...

ianbryn11
replies: 11 views: 2,465
ianbryn11 6th March 2010

I usually setup my track list with the tracks first, then the busses, then effects. I use Nuendo. I have seen others move the...

tazman
replies: 3 views: 1,524
You_Father_Sky 6th March 2010

Wrote a song. Translated the lyrics myself to French. Needed some help as my French isn't the best. Had a friend in Paris...

couchpotato
replies: 20 views: 2,857
joeq 6th March 2010

I saw John Mayer in Omaha last night and the drums sounded the best of any live show I have ever seen. They sounded exactly like...

TBarrnes
replies: 11 views: 1,653
Anselmo 6th March 2010

Moderators