Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2209 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My old trusty sm57 has finally gave out and is now distorting. I've had it about 10 years. Wondering if this is a paperweight...

girlthatdrums
replies: 3 views: 691
loujudson 6th April 2010
replies: 1 views: 757
greatgreatriver 6th April 2010

Okay, I've been doing this for quite some time now, but I'm starting to have concerns about the damage it may cause to the...

Jakeman1086
replies: 16 views: 8,297
PureData 6th April 2010

I didn't step over the line. I was not warned about anything. Is there any good reasons beside terrible moderating...

malice
replies: 4 views: 987
Jules 6th April 2010

hello everyone!! I have a simple question that perhaps someone can shed the light on.while searching for a pro tool hd process...

analogasaur
replies: 0 views: 676
analogasaur 6th April 2010

I recently bought a Mojava MA 200. and was reading through the manual. it said upon buying the mike, i should let the mike run on...

avpmusik
replies: 1 views: 720
mics 6th April 2010

Hi, I was hoping someone could shed some light on this. I am looking at getting a decent one channel pre amp to make the quality...

Tunes 666
replies: 2 views: 1,198
Tunes 666 6th April 2010

It seems like this would have been covered already but I swear I've done quite a bit of searching over the last week or so and...

mixlrose
replies: 4 views: 749
frans 6th April 2010

I'm looking to invest in a 5.1 system that also sounds good for music playback. Can anyone offer some good picks? Thanks!

Lazer Toms
replies: 2 views: 905
James Lehmann 6th April 2010

So, i run a mobile studio and most of my gear is old blankets and muso's empty smoke hazed rooms. I run a Tascam FW1082...

MickoLX
replies: 5 views: 1,106
7161 6th April 2010

I've got an old Soundcraft 400B and an old Soundcraft 1624. I will fix one of them and sell the other. Which one would you...

JERBOA
replies: 11 views: 17,009
tti100 6th April 2010

I've recently purchased a harmonium and have gotten good results micing the harmonium with 2 small diaphragm condensers. I was...

socool135
replies: 4 views: 3,364
trompetfreak 6th April 2010

How does one hook up a guitar pedal to a PA for a vocal reverb or slapback echo? I tried using a memory toy echo via 1/4"...

Sugar382
replies: 1 views: 1,444
mobius.media 6th April 2010

Hi... I've finally started to recap my D&R 4000mkII I have done the PS and the Master/Monitor section.... I have decided...

CE_Music
replies: 4 views: 771
CE_Music 6th April 2010

Im wondering if anyone has any tips on how they work out a clients comfortable budget range so you can then determine how much to...

ebulb
replies: 17 views: 1,250
RCM - Ronan 6th April 2010

ok, so ive gotten some feedback and i am now in search for some more. so first of all im looking for a mic with some color and...

mikeyrad
replies: 3 views: 790
bananarama 6th April 2010

Hi all. I've learned a lot here, and I am ready to step up from a CI2 interface feeding Cubase 5 to a Lunchbox front end thru...

Lankyfranky
replies: 14 views: 1,637
topcreek 6th April 2010

Hey folks, I found an AT3035 for $100. Should I grab it, or pass and save the money for something else? Let me hear from...

Overseer
replies: 7 views: 1,292
ddageek 6th April 2010

Hi all, Looking for some comments regarding starved plated tube designs. From what I read, 'real' tube equipment is preferred...

SoundFancier
replies: 2 views: 811
juniorhifikit 6th April 2010

I just ordered a VMK 161 Plus off of ebay but I thought that it's supposed to have the word "plus" on the keyboard....

roderick
replies: 4 views: 3,527
Clonkified 6th April 2010

Hello, I am looking at replacing my current setup of an RME digiface with 3 RME ADI-8 converters to 3 Echo Audiofire 12's....

ckett
replies: 20 views: 8,230
deuc647 6th April 2010

I know the rules guys, sooo so sorry if there´s already a post on this but I need to know if the fast track ultra 8r is...

rgr22
replies: 4 views: 3,797
rgr22 6th April 2010

my card got stuck in my slot, and the pin connector came off and broke? can that be replaced ? does anyone know what uad's policy...

ChaosCreation
replies: 3 views: 1,411
ChaosCreation 6th April 2010

I am wondering how the converters of the V3 compare to other dedicated adc's? Thanks.

bkspitfire
replies: 0 views: 1,029
bkspitfire 6th April 2010

Hi there, I already own the Custom & Vintage add on for Superior Drummer 2. But lately my eye is on the Native Instruments...

Skiggy
replies: 3 views: 2,476
chrisso 6th April 2010

My friend has a nice big old analogue console that sounds great... He told me it was a 'soundmaster' but I cant find anything...

Haynesmachine
replies: 0 views: 1,322
Haynesmachine 6th April 2010

Went to another site, but their email system didn't allow me to register! Anybody got advice on Focal 130 kr 5.25" car...

GrooveMerchant
replies: 0 views: 719
GrooveMerchant 6th April 2010

hiya, i went through a phase of tracking with nearly no compression no im loving it again.. i have a lunch box which i am...

sheltersoton
replies: 27 views: 7,105
FreshSkweez 6th April 2010

Hello everyone. I did search the forums before deciding to post this. Im hoping someone might be able to suggest something...

pr4ctic4l
replies: 4 views: 786
rcb4t2 6th April 2010

Hi, Will a finalizer work without a battery? what does the battery do? if it's just for saving presets, if I had a memory card...

SSR
replies: 0 views: 917
SSR 6th April 2010

Was wondering if anyone could help me with this: When I want to insert a percussive element into my session, such as a shaker, I...

Drywsef
replies: 6 views: 4,909
Jeff D. 6th April 2010

Hi im from israel and i have a friend in vegas right now and i want her to buy me a ssl xdesk and a lynx aurora 16 and some...

meymia
replies: 4 views: 1,011
Purple 5th April 2010

Was wondering if you guys know this pedal? Neon Indian uses it live and I know I've seen it somewhere. Its white with 5 knobs and...

Ando Calrissian
replies: 3 views: 2,103
Ando Calrissian 5th April 2010

I'm looking for virtual drums recorded in small dry rooms with mat sounding and low pitched drums. Most of the libraries I've...

djanogil
replies: 31 views: 2,615
chrisso 5th April 2010

This is a good cheap amp. I only heard stuff on You tube and it sounds pretty good to me. I was wonder what some of you guys...

skiroy
replies: 7 views: 3,570
mikedaul 5th April 2010

Hi, I have the following guitar fx pedals and was wondering if anyone could help me with a suitable power supply. There seems...

Calum_H
replies: 8 views: 8,855
guitarwolle 5th April 2010

You know, stuff like - punches - edits - comps How easy is it to work with? On its own/ with a computer/ DAW I understand the...

andychamp
replies: 54 views: 8,282
recordinghopkins 5th April 2010

Any thoughts on Monitor Shelf Life as far as maintaining their accuracy? I have a pair of M-Audio 8' powered monitors and am...

nicenobs
replies: 1 views: 749
joshuarlyon 5th April 2010

Fletcher- I see that your company has the 1608 built into their studio..was wondering what your opinion on the console is...

heyman
replies: 8 views: 2,427
Doc Mixwell 5th April 2010

Question... I'm running a BLA 002R w/Reaper via FireWire. My Eureka is connected to Analog 5 in right now, while the DigiMax...

DeyBwah
replies: 2 views: 1,895
mics 5th April 2010

I'm looking for a two channel compressor, primarily for tracking and soundshaping. Cant decide between these two. Haven't tried...

Worlez
replies: 18 views: 2,912
u b k 5th April 2010

So can someone please enlighten me on how each of these devices compare? I looked through the RME web-site and am having a...

DeyBwah
replies: 2 views: 2,084
DeyBwah 5th April 2010

I've been researching preamps lately. Ofcourse some standalone nuits are very appealing, but some higher end audio interface...

nyne
replies: 0 views: 948
nyne 5th April 2010

Lately if I put my Mackie HR624's in stand-by mode, one or both won't come back on after not being used for a while. These are...

Buss-me
replies: 0 views: 824
Buss-me 5th April 2010

Sorry, the title is supposed to read "Is this headphone AMP a good choice?" I've heard the name thrown around. And I...

Decept
replies: 1 views: 693
loopy 5th April 2010

I'm looking for some help with my SM57's. I have 4 brand new ones...never used. I have had them for a looooong time as I am...

Dogbreath
replies: 9 views: 1,393
Doc Mixwell 5th April 2010

I recently bought a 2nd hand DBX 586 tube preamp (2ch, 12au7 tubes). Now it seems one of the output stages stopped working,...

JazzP
replies: 6 views: 2,716
JazzP 5th April 2010

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question but I wasn't sure where else to go. So I'm in the middle of mixing some...

bgomez15
replies: 21 views: 4,558
the dice 5th April 2010

I am in the market for a 8-16 channel interface for home recording (drums, bass, guitar, etc). I have been looking at the...

ruanddu
replies: 10 views: 1,714
ruanddu 5th April 2010

I have a Peavey PV14 mixer that I use for live gigs and that kind of thing but I want to start recording. My question is: Is...

themiccichinator
replies: 3 views: 824
BurnStudios 5th April 2010

Moderators