Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2208 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Im looking for a cool versitile TAPE delay. That can do a great slapback for the 50's and then even do cool disco delays to epic...

aabbey1
replies: 6 views: 1,978
Surbitone 7th April 2010

Hi, I'm about to mix 6-12 drum channels through a Toft atb24. Normally - when i didnt have the desk - i would only send each...

Subversounds
replies: 1 views: 653
up and at them 7th April 2010

Hello. one more MR816X question......... I keep reading that routing is not very good on this unit. Can someone elaborate on...

nyne
replies: 9 views: 2,066
ajk! 7th April 2010

...anyone want to tap in? I've secured a new contract today. And there's another one on the table which will see me through the...

Barish
replies: 3 views: 699
TurboJets 7th April 2010

Hey all, Im doing something wrong, but not entriely sure what... I have hooked up my Art Pro Vla compressor through my patchbay...

FredYeah
replies: 6 views: 799
The Badge 7th April 2010

Hey guys, Ive been fiddling with the idea of seeing how many layers of guitar i can record and still get a clear and full sound...

craig9045
replies: 11 views: 962
claend 7th April 2010

Reports from MESSE

Jules
replies: 44 views: 8,279
George Necola 7th April 2010

Hello, I just got cubase 5 and realized I only have main output metering on the main master output when all tracks are playing...

drsakky
replies: 0 views: 1,010
drsakky 7th April 2010

look at this piece of equipment (above the Shadow Hills), you can choose between rubber ducky and VW kombi van!...

matt thomas
replies: 0 views: 524
matt thomas 7th April 2010

ok I got about $1000 to spend and mic or monitor I want something that won't need upgrading later, something I will be content...

Fendert
replies: 47 views: 5,663
therealbigd 7th April 2010

Was there black faceplated UA 2192? I was looking around UA's website of year 2002 and I saw this black UA 2192. I wasn't really...

bjorn
replies: 3 views: 978
doorknocker 7th April 2010

YouTube - Neal Schon - Con te partirò I have space designer, IK Multimedia's CSR, the new lexicon bundle, and oodles of...

badhorsie777
replies: 1 views: 1,269
Kiwi 7th April 2010

I am in the process of either building a custom PC or buying a good brand name one for recording music. I am curious about what...

ruanddu
replies: 6 views: 937
ruanddu 7th April 2010

I Have just ordered my new gear! Wondering if anyone has the same setup, and their experiences with it. I am primarily just...

SOLA
replies: 13 views: 1,057
Mike Brown 7th April 2010

Here's my setup: Source -> (various mic-pre) -> UA2192 (SPDIF into RME FF800) -> Coleman MP3 -> JBL 4326's or...

choinga
replies: 1 views: 773
seriousfun 7th April 2010

gonna have about $5k to work with. I've got Logic Express 8 on a MBP, looking to get a great mic or two, preamp, interface (mine...

headspin
replies: 2 views: 862
headspin 7th April 2010

I have researched to the point where it’s all running together. I understand everyone has favorites. I welcome input on these...

MichelleKS
replies: 0 views: 492
MichelleKS 7th April 2010

Hey everyone, I'm considering new gear at the moment, and i would like some input as to what i should get next. I currently...

mindgone5150
replies: 8 views: 828
mindgone5150 7th April 2010

Ok GS, I have reached my last bit of patients with PT LE, I really want to ditch it and move on..I have tried cubase and reaper...

RTR
replies: 59 views: 3,472
amishsixstringe 7th April 2010

I currently have a Baldwin baby-grand, but am thinking about looking to pick up a good-sounding upright. Does anyone have any...

adpz
replies: 4 views: 4,355
Jeff Scott 7th April 2010

what else? any other drumkit wav/gog-packs? mainly rock/metal

George Necola
replies: 12 views: 1,240
chrisso 7th April 2010

ok so here's the dilemma. i'm after a good quality multicore cable - i don't think i can afford mogami-quality stuff, but...

nick-the-sax
replies: 5 views: 2,360
ddageek 7th April 2010

I tried the search function and didn't have much luck. I just ran into one of these at my local pawn shop for 60 bucks. I...

adathead 53
replies: 10 views: 3,847
tmix 7th April 2010

For the past 6 months I've been doing everything else except writing new songs. Now that I put some things behind me I sat down...

dreamsongs
replies: 53 views: 2,643
Old Goat 7th April 2010

Had the opportunity today to meet another legend of the music biz (leaving un-named, zillion records sold) and he left me with...

carllock
replies: 20 views: 1,397
Dean Roddey 6th April 2010

Recently, I've been encountering an overload-type sound when miking guitar cabinets, and I can't seem to figure out what's...

vincentdee
replies: 17 views: 1,378
psycho_monkey 6th April 2010

PT 630 - Breath Sounds veddy interesting

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 687
Sigma 6th April 2010

How come we haven't got thermionic plugins yet ?? Wouldn't that be amazing ? Thermionic and Waves would be a good combo (I did...

mac black
replies: 11 views: 1,675
psycho_monkey 6th April 2010

I just gotta ask, those with vintage mics, would you swap if say, Brauner or Neumann or Bock or Telefunken or Manley...

antoniosolo
replies: 8 views: 724
redrue 6th April 2010

I need to get hold of the installation part of the manual. Anyone got it for this console? cheers, Louis edit: just realised...

Louis Bernstone
replies: 0 views: 1,031
Louis Bernstone 6th April 2010

Anyone know of a 1 RU CD recorder or Solid State recorder that will take AES inputs? I have a ULN8 mounted inside a Gator...

Bflat
replies: 7 views: 1,454
Bflat 6th April 2010

Hey Guys and Gals, I know there are threads about the 003 and Rosetta setup and I have read through them in depth and from...

TOCDN
replies: 9 views: 1,502
TOCDN 6th April 2010

specifically for use in a grove tubes "the brick" preamp/DI. mostly using this for running bass direct, and thinking...

coyot
replies: 4 views: 1,135
Remember_This 6th April 2010

I recently made some massive changes in my studio (and lifestyle); sold just about everything except my computers and monitors,...

LoRez
replies: 0 views: 699
LoRez 6th April 2010

This weird freaking city doesn't even seem to have any place that SELLS these things, and I'd really like to try out a couple...

DinosaurSR
replies: 3 views: 1,234
BradD 6th April 2010

I just got a used mackie 32 8 bus mixer, and I was wondering how I could set it up for recording. I have yet to get my first...

powerfulpaul
replies: 6 views: 824
powerfulpaul 6th April 2010

NO LONGER A PROBLEM...I SOLVED IT BY READING THE AUDACITY MANUAL CAREFULLY. I have the BBE Maximizer plugin in what I believe...

petsematary
replies: 1 views: 4,552
sramosch 6th April 2010

I'm about ready to buy my first outboard compressor(s). I don't have a ton of hands on experience with outboard comps but have...

Aaron Miller
replies: 14 views: 1,573
Aaron Miller 6th April 2010

I have been considering several mid-grade consoles for my studio - Digidesign C|24, MCI JH636, and the DDA DMR12. Obviously, the...

Evenyre
replies: 2 views: 666
LiquidArmy 6th April 2010

I recently received a financial windfall of a few thousand dollars, and started thinking about possibly acquiring a very nice...

olivialand
replies: 28 views: 5,038
B-San 6th April 2010

Just wondering When mixing vocals its always a problem..i cut but then the vox is too weak i add and then the vocal is too...

finlove
replies: 40 views: 2,816
thebri 6th April 2010

which is better the sony mdr v900hd or Sennheiser hd 280 pro can somebody help me decide? pros and cons ?? i'll use it for...

bassdrops
replies: 1 views: 838
FreshSkweez 6th April 2010

Hi everyone, This will be my first post here. I have been asked to record piano recitals for a music academy. Medium room,...

mrcomet
replies: 6 views: 2,200
John Brook 6th April 2010
replies: 0 views: 1,407
stringbean01 6th April 2010

I know there is a similar thread, but I'd like to start one here to discuss some of the problems, and post solutions. Please, PT...

joedoc
replies: 19 views: 1,770
Ol' Betsey 6th April 2010

This thing showed up at the Curve Lab last week, via Kurt Guitars.

Curve Dominant
replies: 24 views: 16,555
bash 6th April 2010

Is this thing for sale yet? It was announced here a long while back now.....a really long time comin' now! stikestikestike

Alex Wyler
replies: 4 views: 1,476
Alex Wyler 6th April 2010

Does anybody know where I can buy Violet mics in the UK? A quick google reveals Zen Audio as the distributors, but none of the...

blacklight_uk
replies: 1 views: 800
zenaudio 6th April 2010

Hi, Can anyone provide me with the D9 pin layout of the Apogee Mini Dac? Don't remember ever getting the breakout cable with...

nnl
replies: 0 views: 1,259
nnl 6th April 2010

Hi guys, I have come across a good deal on a Kurzweil K2000s V3 rack version (with sampling installed) with 64 MB of ram. In...

Farshad
replies: 21 views: 8,671
BLITZ_LIGHT_YEAR 6th April 2010

Moderators