Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2161 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hello i'm searching for a simple MAC plugin (for Logic) that's synced to the host and does the classic electronic music...

taa4j6
replies: 2 views: 1,348
taa4j6 26th May 2010

I've noticed that on most rock songs, I can blast them as loud as I want and they don't sound harsh to the ears. I've noticed my...

ixnys
replies: 42 views: 26,531
EliasGwinn 26th May 2010

thank god we still have true musicianship amongst us. YouTube - BILLY COBHAM - CHAKA KHAN - GINO VANNELLI I - Drum 'n' voice...

imaginaryday
replies: 3 views: 1,993
robertshaw 26th May 2010

Going to be used for drumming, and for headphone monitors during recording sessions. Good sound isolation, durability, headroom...

jlaco
replies: 15 views: 926
Barish 26th May 2010

There are no dumb questions, right? Well here's one... I have a Diezel 2x12 and a Framus 2x12...each wired at 8 ohms. If I have...

Webb
replies: 3 views: 823
Webb 26th May 2010

Hey Here's a little odd question but I figured some of you guys might know. Lately I've been turning my recording studio to a...

azulay
replies: 6 views: 834
Puffer Fish 26th May 2010

Alternatives to AKG 271 or Beyer DT 770? Thank you Paco

paco de colonia
replies: 2 views: 732
Dayo 26th May 2010

HI, Im in a hurry to find a tascam58 service manual I can purchase online & have delivered to me instantly as PDF. Thing...

oldbrowndog
replies: 2 views: 531
oldbrowndog 26th May 2010

I have a peavey active monitor that I want to use to monitor bass guitar on gigs(if you wonder why just ask:). But my problem is...

Jadestar
replies: 0 views: 581
Jadestar 26th May 2010

I cannot believe it but: Acustica-Audio.com Flashy new website, logical menus, a store, download area.... I cant wait to try it...

dogma
replies: 0 views: 806
dogma 26th May 2010

I know there are a lot of threads on the technique for recording acoustic guitar and voice simultaneously, but I was hoping any...

phaedrus
replies: 8 views: 905
CeretoneAudio 26th May 2010

Anyone using the cms65s with mopads ? I wanna grab the primacoustic pads but they do seem a lil pricey.

fingerbeats
replies: 0 views: 620
fingerbeats 26th May 2010

I found a mini-review in the back of the May 2010 SoS of this Edinburgh band which was pretty positive so I went and checked out...

NWSooner
replies: 1 views: 559
electricsound 26th May 2010

Can anyone recommend a NS10 repair place around london? or if I order the parts will any hi-fi repair place do?

bigbongo
replies: 8 views: 2,052
Kenton 26th May 2010

are these things loud? like really loud, use as your mains and impress clients loud?

gyemusic
replies: 2 views: 2,075
therealbigd 26th May 2010

I have an acoustically treated, medium sized room, and $6000 to spend on gear now. I'm looking to expand, but want to obtain...

TURBONEGRO
replies: 4 views: 750
mikethedrummer 26th May 2010

Hey guys. I know a LOT of work-a-holic recordists and producers... I am one of them. I feel our industry, in the name of art,...

pristineb
replies: 3 views: 725
rhythmtech 26th May 2010

i have an offer of one of these units at a good price and im looking to supplement my digi002 with a USB interface as i find the...

rhythmtech
replies: 0 views: 1,859
rhythmtech 26th May 2010

I've been using a Delta 66 and Delta 1010 for many years and have always been very happy. Recently I purchased an Alesis Master...

loopy
replies: 75 views: 6,221
robertshaw 26th May 2010

There's a Wunder CM7 for sale locally, but I have no idea what the going rates are on these. Anyone know what a used but...

mooghappy
replies: 7 views: 1,663
robertshaw 26th May 2010

i was in the mac store today, dropping off my mbp cause it caught the black screen of death, ugh, so i gave a look at the...

headspin
replies: 1 views: 647
travisbrown 26th May 2010

Which on of these would be a better volume controller and source/speaker switcher. Am not really that interested in the JBL's...

nyne
replies: 3 views: 2,736
Kronos147 26th May 2010

I love alot of 60's to 70's sounding recordings , some of the softer sounding music like Serge Gainsbourg, Brazil 66, and alot of...

steelyfan
replies: 28 views: 2,544
MasterTrax 26th May 2010

Hey all, I've been having quite a lot of trouble mixing vocals on particular tracks with the A7s. They don't translate as you...

fgimian
replies: 13 views: 1,285
u b k 26th May 2010

hello! does anyone happen to know where i can find such a trolley? One that has enough room for the keyboard/mouse and the...

Phase Shift
replies: 5 views: 2,747
Podgorny 26th May 2010

The famous studio furniture company Argosy has released a new series of desks to accommodate new, lower end mixing setups such as...

joshuarlyon
replies: 3 views: 2,138
mikymike 26th May 2010

Wow. I've tracked vox with compression (1-3dB's GR) for about 4 years now. It just worked. Today, I decided to just run the...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 44 views: 3,885
choinga 26th May 2010

I started mixing this song yesterday it's like the 3rd song I had ever mixed with my new setup(pro tools) and I tracked the...

LiveLife
replies: 17 views: 3,101
mikethedrummer 26th May 2010

Hey guys! I have a question! I make latin music and record a lot of acoustic instruments like *accordion, trumpet, trombone...

triton92
replies: 23 views: 2,513
triton92 26th May 2010

Hey guys with in the next couple of weeks I will be ordering my first high end preamp. I will be doing so through American...

rcoket3
replies: 4 views: 828
rcoket3 26th May 2010

was gearslutz hacked, it was down for hours today????

maxpidge
replies: 21 views: 1,657
SeniorityFedup 26th May 2010

What would be the best synth to go to in order to reproduce the electronic sections of this song? I'm sure that it was...

rszanto
replies: 12 views: 7,637
vincentvangogo 26th May 2010

Hi,I am searching for a good Z48 alternative (cheaper) and it would be for a U67. Thanks for your help. peachh

KIDBILL
replies: 7 views: 2,918
Marcocet 26th May 2010

Hey guys, When using the mix window in Pro Tools and setting a pan for a track, is there a way to type in the number instead...

spitfire52mm
replies: 18 views: 1,159
Bryan Appel 26th May 2010

I'm looking for some help with mic technique, especially concerning guitar amps. I'm fairly knowledgeable when it comes to basic...

Richard Salino
replies: 6 views: 1,060
Graal 26th May 2010

does anyone know if theres been a plugin emu of the mxr bass blowtorch. just finished recording with one tonight and im gonna...

rhythmtech
replies: 4 views: 1,161
rhythmtech 25th May 2010

What is the distance from top and bottom screw holes on this redco plate? Redco Audio - Redco WPL-404F I'd call them but...

grantlandau
replies: 0 views: 581
grantlandau 25th May 2010

Is it worth the money? shame they dont sell this without the pre's and make it cheaper. is the submixer the same as an analogue...

BlueGtr
replies: 0 views: 761
BlueGtr 25th May 2010

Some of you gearslutz are using “re-amping” techniques when recording electric guitars. As I understand it these DI...

HenriKay
replies: 17 views: 2,454
EliasGwinn 25th May 2010
replies: 3 views: 1,094
Jimbo 25th May 2010

So I wanna get rid of buzzing, hissing and humming of the guitar amplifiers. Lately I've had some problems with noisy amps...

jujumies
replies: 32 views: 78,958
alkooloid 25th May 2010

At first I just wanted to ask if anyone knows how to set up a search string macro so I can easily check the 5-10 items I want to...

natpub
replies: 13 views: 1,492
natpub 25th May 2010

hi! anyone has a manual for the PXmulti and PX3000 midi (foot)controllers of the italian company Viscount? can't find anything...

dikkiedik
replies: 0 views: 1,791
dikkiedik 25th May 2010

One of my favourite vocalists is Tim McGraw - he has a fantastic catch in his voice which to me is a cross between a very fast...

nigel saunders
replies: 3 views: 1,853
nigel saunders 25th May 2010

Hey GS, I'm producing a web-series (like a TV show, but broadcast on the internet), where each episode features talented...

EliasGwinn
replies: 4 views: 782
EliasGwinn 25th May 2010

Hello, I was wondering if people have been successfully running any of the Euphonix Artist Series controllers on a PC, through...

ckett
replies: 0 views: 456
ckett 25th May 2010

Hey Kids- It's "Welcome To 1979"s TWO YEAR anniversary next month- and we're throwing a killer party to celebrate! ...

cjmnash
replies: 9 views: 1,060
cjmnash 25th May 2010

Hi, Just checked kjaerhus.com and kjaerhusaudio.com, and both have the directNIC "this domain has expired"...

3rd&4thT
replies: 4 views: 2,099
3rd&4thT 25th May 2010

is there another studio that has a comparable plugins list to Germano Studios in the NY NJ area? they seem to be extremely well...

empireneverended
replies: 0 views: 740
empireneverended 25th May 2010

I just finished tracking some piano parts fom an up right. But unfortunately there was a slight amount of bleed from the...

beau_mckee
replies: 31 views: 12,322
Vogon 25th May 2010

Moderators