Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2103 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just curious, what kind of building are your studios in? Im looking for a place right now and was looking for some new ideas of...

M.S.P.
replies: 12 views: 1,025
frans 3rd August 2010

Hi, I've been having ongoing issues with what I think is electromagnetic 50Hz induction hum in my home studio (I live in...

alboy
replies: 5 views: 1,121
alboy 3rd August 2010

Wanted to share this really nice cover and great recording (@ Air Studios) with you...

Skiggy
replies: 24 views: 2,058
Skiggy 3rd August 2010
replies: 2 views: 1,251
thethrillfactor 3rd August 2010

I've done a quick search and I can't find what I'm looking for. So, I'd like to buy a stereo pair of headphones with a built...

Jam
replies: 3 views: 1,054
Jam 3rd August 2010

Hey Guys, Im new to the forum as a member but not as a reader but I need some help. I cant get my Fantom to play simultaneously...

c. Barker
replies: 0 views: 815
c. Barker 3rd August 2010

Hi everyone, I just joined gearslutz, the main reason was that I'm looking for cool synth like pedals...I want "not your...

Dinkymau
replies: 15 views: 3,349
Dinkymau 3rd August 2010

Hey, I am starting to look for a new hi-hat mic as I am getting tired of my old hi hat sounds. I do a lot of indie rock &...

loveinoctober
replies: 15 views: 1,851
Faderix 3rd August 2010

First of all; thanks for answering all my newcomer tape questions. I'm using quentegy 456 on my 1/4 Tascam BR-20 and loving...

Fhl
replies: 12 views: 4,204
vonsac 3rd August 2010

Hello Everyone, I work for film composer and am in charge of putting together a new Mac Pro system (including audio interface)...

bluesky
replies: 2 views: 1,376
rcb4t2 3rd August 2010

Hey all, I'm recording my band's debut album at my house and I noticed that today that some of the rhythm guitars may be out of...

bellchilton
replies: 6 views: 900
u b k 3rd August 2010

Does anybody have any info on the recording of this album? Since discovering it after it's Drag City release last year, it's...

JustinAiken
replies: 1 views: 659
Eganmedia 3rd August 2010

Can it be done? I am trying hard to avoid buying & mic'ing up a 3000lb $$$$ Ampeg rig, but am running out of ideas to...

bladelaw
replies: 20 views: 9,282
nonamesleft 3rd August 2010

I know what the majority will say, just wondering if it's worth the pain of not being able to record into PT's, and losing the...

Johnkenn
replies: 3 views: 1,643
mattg082 3rd August 2010

So I finally have my studio together...The gear, acoustics, the mind set, etc. I open my home-based studio (Right As Rain...

RARStudios
replies: 29 views: 1,297
wist 3rd August 2010

Hey Fellow SLutz, I just purchased a very nice Yamaha 02r96v2 and am having the hardest time getting it to work with Pro...

musicmind11
replies: 8 views: 3,578
musicmind11 3rd August 2010

There is a vintage mic capsule on ebay that interests me a lot. Just out of interest, how much would it set me back to make that...

JoaT
replies: 3 views: 2,716
Strut78 3rd August 2010

Hey guys! I just got a Rhodes MK-80 in good condition for practicly no money. I'm up to repair some of the small flaws and sell...

audionerve
replies: 1 views: 5,646
soul. 3rd August 2010

Hi,is there any guy here who uses both Dyna BM6A and BM6A MkII? Tell me something about their differences,OK? And,if...

Hiker
replies: 28 views: 16,574
sevansounds 3rd August 2010

So I was listening to "your hand in mine" by Explosions in the sky and was struck by how incredibly trebly the guitar...

musichascolors
replies: 5 views: 1,687
musichascolors 2nd August 2010

Just wondering what uses you've found for the SE Reflexion Filter? I've used it on vocals and today I'm going to use it while...

montanasan
replies: 23 views: 2,490
phas3d 2nd August 2010

I'm looking for a high-quality MIDI drum trigger, and I'd like to solicit some opinions on the matter. I'm an experienced...

libcrypt
replies: 7 views: 3,627
chroma 2nd August 2010

Just redeemed a free "back-to-school" download sampler from iTunes. First song is by Erin MccCarley, who lives here in...

vodka gimli
replies: 11 views: 1,288
cheu78 2nd August 2010

I need to shift one of these and wanted to know if anyone knew anybody interested in buying something like this - or interested...

Harry_farfallen
replies: 1 views: 1,494
rcb4t2 2nd August 2010

I come from mixing ITB. My workflow utilizes 8 Subgroups, and 4 final stems. I treat all the single tracks with basic eq shaping...

Noise Commander
replies: 0 views: 795
Noise Commander 2nd August 2010

I need a male vocal mic and have about 2K to spend. It will only be used for the one singer and only for vocals. I don't need it...

StarfishMusic
replies: 25 views: 3,308
audiomidijace 2nd August 2010

Ive been using iTunes to burn my final mixes to CD and Im wondering if Im losing anything during the process. How do you guys who...

RedhouseNorton
replies: 9 views: 1,697
phas3d 2nd August 2010

Hi Guys, i managed to pick up an Akai 1710 on ebay last week. It arrived today and it is in excellent condition. everything...

recall
replies: 0 views: 1,768
recall 2nd August 2010

I ask because it seems to me that you guys prefer Radial DIs. Is it because you don't know Palmer or is it because you prefer the...

LonDonsen
replies: 1 views: 958
LonDonsen 2nd August 2010

I'm in a bit of a pinch. I've got over 8 years of PT sessions that I need to move over to REAPER. I heard AATranslator mentioned...

DeyBwah
replies: 8 views: 888
DeyBwah 2nd August 2010

Some guy locally has one for sale for pretty cheap... I was wondering if anyone has experience, does it have any limitations? ...

jlaugh87
replies: 18 views: 1,518
jlaugh87 2nd August 2010

I just wanted to share my joy... Sold my AT4050 to buy an SM7B and an MXL V67G...well, for shlub like me that can only have...

Ron Vogel
replies: 55 views: 4,735
Meriphew 2nd August 2010

Hi all, having a bit of trouble with my new gear unfortunately. Any chance you could help me out a bit? I downloaded the...

mcmicken
replies: 0 views: 1,383
mcmicken 2nd August 2010

Hi there I'm thinking of a Derressor for my lunchbox. I'm not looking to use it as a de-esser as such, more for the broadband...

Dayo
replies: 1 views: 649
Dayo 2nd August 2010

Anyone use Renaissance Reverb? It doubles any mono track that you put through it, and I don't understand why. Its really...

numberforty1
replies: 2 views: 3,685
numberforty1 2nd August 2010

I know that I've asked it before. But right now I would like to know specific falsetto songs. Do you know some? Old,new;...

TAXS
replies: 98 views: 33,163
Macky 2nd August 2010

My MIDI controller work fine in Reason 4, but when I use the thor synth it works fine, but if I put in another synth it shows the...

salutem
replies: 4 views: 1,950
phas3d 2nd August 2010

Hey guys :] Im looking into DAW controller and I came across the BCF2000. It looks great to me but I would just like to use it...

123haby
replies: 2 views: 1,107
123haby 2nd August 2010

Here is a mix I did for this hardcore band.

LiveLife
replies: 12 views: 3,639
thinspirits77 2nd August 2010

I recently fished out an old Blaupunkt Micronic A-60 to power a set of KEFs as my Alesis RA150 is being moved. But I've...

api2500
replies: 5 views: 744
api2500 2nd August 2010

Hey gearslutz, long time lurking-1st post. Would definitely appreciate some tips here! I'm currently in the market for...

soke
replies: 9 views: 5,555
soke 2nd August 2010

Any thoughts people? I'm thinking of grabbing a great river pre to use with this mic for a bunch of sources, guitars vocals and...

beau_mckee
replies: 9 views: 1,480
kcmoonshine 2nd August 2010

Hello I'm building my own little studio, i have made up a gearlist but i still don't know which mic('s) i should get. The...

Lennart
replies: 0 views: 675
Lennart 2nd August 2010

Word on the street (here, DUC, etc) not too long ago was that NI and PT8 didn't get along too well, so I was wondering if...

jsbeeth
replies: 1 views: 744
jsbeeth 2nd August 2010

I had a tu-2 but for some reason it was too jumpy and inaccurate with my two favorite guitars. Worked fine on acoustic and...

Timwaldvogel
replies: 0 views: 769
Timwaldvogel 2nd August 2010

LaChapell Audio Anyone know what's up with this guy? I have the 's' version and it is deadly sounding. Maybe it makes you...

James Lugo
replies: 26 views: 1,794
pan60 2nd August 2010

I've got an opportunity to buy a Bryston 4B, in really good condition, for a good price. It's the oldest version (i think) and...

wist
replies: 15 views: 3,244
wrekdahouse 2nd August 2010

I've been looking for a comparable DIY kit for an EQ to compliment a rack of SCAs but haven't come up with anything. I...

Mr. Light
replies: 1 views: 1,377
robertshaw 2nd August 2010

?? i just found out i have to use a Lunchbox to make 500 series hardware work, lucky i didnt buy any yet!!! so what the cheapest...

complex
replies: 14 views: 18,215
pan60 2nd August 2010

I'm going to buy some percussion to spice up my ITB productions and make them a little more lively. Now, I'm not a...

replies: 9 views: 897
TheLoud1Please 2nd August 2010

Moderators