Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2076 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I found a pair of Sansui S-61U Speakers and I bought an Inter-M R500 Plus amplifier to go with them. I don't know much about...

cent_gr
replies: 2 views: 11,559
cent_gr 1st September 2010

I have an AKG Perception 200 (I know not the GREATEST of mics) and it seems to be not working. When I first get it all set up, I...

JMulhollan
replies: 3 views: 3,917
JMulhollan 1st September 2010

I'm looking for a new preamp I've settled on the ART MPA PRO, I think its the best 2 channel I can afford, but... But I'm seeing...

iankaravas
replies: 6 views: 1,834
iankaravas 1st September 2010

Do anyone have experience with western electric mic pre? Wich one are goods? A friend or mine have two am1065,do you guys think...

StudioFvictor
replies: 10 views: 4,128
spectrasound 1st September 2010

Hi, Does anyone have any suggestions for string section libraries to get a Motown kinda sound. At the moment I am using EWQLSO...

ithaca
replies: 4 views: 3,666
AndyHD 1st September 2010
replies: 3 views: 2,586
Googlyman 1st September 2010

Is it common to have a longer attack on voice then on your guitars, piano, pads, hihats? I feel that it sounds clearer this way.

fixitinthemix
replies: 0 views: 505
fixitinthemix 1st September 2010

Anyone had any luck kissing this over a mix or extremely colorful master? I've always enjoyed entertaining the idea of a flexible...

dream
replies: 2 views: 655
dream 1st September 2010

Hey guy's I have a question about computer monitor stands. I keep using these really cool monitor stands that are on wheels. They...

HealyEnt.
replies: 0 views: 747
HealyEnt. 1st September 2010

anyone know anything about this delay? http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4134/4930378289_f316c83cc3_b.jpg looks like it was used...

jbuonacc
replies: 10 views: 9,058
pan60 1st September 2010

Sorry if this is a repost, but I did search. One of my favorite bits of kit is a Sans Amp PSA-1 I bought back in 92 when I was...

chuckduffy
replies: 4 views: 847
GYang 1st September 2010

I'm looking to get an external hard drive to record onto. I have the new mac pro and logic 9. Is this a good...

shanemccarthy
replies: 10 views: 913
robertshaw 1st September 2010

I searched, and searched, and searched. While both of these mics are mentioned, I've found absolutely nothing comparing them...

miles_b
replies: 3 views: 851
Teddy Ray 1st September 2010

is it possible to set my slutz account so that i'm notified when my posts receive responses? i've looked a couple of times and...

nigeldaddy
replies: 3 views: 729
leebridges 1st September 2010

I want to buy some long cables and am looking for some good advice for: 1. Mic -> Grace m101 2. Grace M101 -> Profire...

k1ngdv
replies: 2 views: 621
Guitar Zero 1st September 2010

Hey guy's I'm having a debate right now and I can't figure out whether having a pair of Meyer HD-1's or having MC DSP's Emerald...

HealyEnt.
replies: 6 views: 686
biggator6 1st September 2010

Why is 500 series so comparatively expensive, considering that the user is already providing the chassis, IO, and power supply?...

DinosaurSR
replies: 69 views: 5,004
danetate 1st September 2010

Hi Everyone! I had an interesting situation come up the other day and would like to bounce this off of you guys. First some...

JAMaudiorec
replies: 9 views: 752
joeq 1st September 2010

As you can imagine from the title, I've managed to get the orange light which is due to amplifier overheating. It's been a 12...

Johnm73
replies: 1 views: 919
thetalkinghead 31st August 2010

i'm inquiring for a friend here... these things are pretty hefty - about 25kg and almost a square foot in terms of its...

nick-the-sax
replies: 4 views: 4,400
thetalkinghead 31st August 2010

this is likely the wrong sub forum but thought i'd try. google only finds me the basic subdivisions but i want to get all the...

norman
replies: 12 views: 992
glitchfactor 31st August 2010

One of the cards on the ATR102 that we have won't bias, the needle just keeps going up up up and it never comes down, I worked...

rockitrecordings
replies: 6 views: 877
rockitrecordings 31st August 2010

Hi there I have an PYE 844060. One of mine was misssing a few bits. I have managed to find a Painton Attenuator and a pair of...

303monkey
replies: 1 views: 1,477
Emil Sauer 31st August 2010

Hi people - I am still hesitating what guitar amp to get for reamping purposes. I was almost sold on the Fender Deluxe Reverb...

vibralux
replies: 5 views: 1,187
PEImatrix 31st August 2010

I'm sorry if this question is trivial but I'm new to all this and I see a lot of posts going on on which converters are better,...

k1ngdv
replies: 9 views: 3,294
mattg082 31st August 2010

help me decide which one to buy. I'm literally just gonna count up the most recommendations and buy that one to try first. Let...

1ManBand
replies: 2 views: 4,235
guitarsfrommars 31st August 2010

Is this really true? I've heard a lot of people talking about this and would have to say as a Nuendo user would make me seriously...

PMedia
replies: 100 views: 14,317
BigJunk 31st August 2010

Anyone seen/heard this new puppy? I've been anxiously awaiting word on its release. Now that Chameleon Labs says it's shipping,...

pmdundee
replies: 25 views: 5,660
BigJunk 31st August 2010

Hi all, howdy some friends of mine need to re-record their album since the mixing and recording was so awful. Please see this...

greg5789
replies: 5 views: 1,346
studiostuff 31st August 2010

Can I do that??? Here's the deal...... Just spent six hours tracking acoustic guits for the next JDL tune. AT4050 on one...

Unclenny
replies: 29 views: 3,016
joeq 31st August 2010

A friend is looking for vintage guitar amp sales, anyone know a dealer in LA or on the web?

rockitrecordings
replies: 5 views: 822
rockitrecordings 31st August 2010

Hi wise and trusty Gear Gods, I'm just getting into hardware and want to know the best way to hook up a compressor with only...

10000arms
replies: 9 views: 1,354
mfischman3 31st August 2010

i have a neumann u87ai and an avalon 737sp that are on the way out the door, dont have a studio anymore, dont need them i need a...

DajaVu
replies: 1 views: 670
obijuano 31st August 2010

1) get sound absorption panels / material 2) Do NOT place them in a baffle position around your recording zone, instead place as...

iankaravas
replies: 5 views: 1,178
mikethedrummer 31st August 2010

The Linndrum II had been reported to have 4 voices with much of the same bells and whistles as the recently released Tetra, also...

Gobblebox
replies: 5 views: 2,198
powarule 31st August 2010

I record rap vocals. I only need one instrument - Microphone comp spex - Delle5500, windows vista, 2 GB RAM core 2 duo I need...

Young Fuego
replies: 22 views: 1,033
ltemma74 31st August 2010

Hi there, Long time lurker first time poster! I am thinking about buying a Sennheiser 416T. I have no experience with...

Audiomotif
replies: 3 views: 5,038
junior 31st August 2010

Does anyone know of any commercial spaces in the NYC area (Jersey, Brooklyn, etc. are all fair game) that has a...

dpianomn
replies: 1 views: 736
dpianomn 31st August 2010

Hey, First of all, I'm sorry I've been posting so many threads on what to buy first, I just trust you guys and I want you guys...

Chris Lago
replies: 7 views: 990
Chris Lago 31st August 2010

Sorry to bother. but I've been shopping around like crazy. and no matter what I read, it can't beat personal experience. Anyone...

Baroque
replies: 12 views: 3,772
Prompt 31st August 2010

Would you help me identify this equipment in the attached picture? This gear is used by a singer that I admire.

musiclover2
replies: 6 views: 864
musiclover2 31st August 2010

Yo, Quick question. I have been using a Bogner Uberkab 4x12 for quite some time. This cabinet has two Celestion Vintage 30s...

Evenyre
replies: 7 views: 1,292
matskull 31st August 2010

Originally posted at Reaper forum. Sorry for the cross-post, I'm in a bit of a bind, though, and could use all the help I could...

Piyono
replies: 1 views: 594
Piyono 31st August 2010

I don't understand why I can't get my songs loud with a master limiter without things massively distorting. I don't know how Luc...

jah279
replies: 14 views: 4,192
chribble 31st August 2010

I believe the tweeter cone in my Peavey Messenger P.A speaker has blown as you can only hear audio from the bass cone. As a pair,...

Ash Taylor
replies: 2 views: 2,886
therealbigd 31st August 2010

Hello - I am wanting to purchase a rack case - note this will mainly sit in my control room (spare bedroom ;)) but i do most of...

dominic hoenig
replies: 2 views: 980
dominic hoenig 31st August 2010

Hey GS, I mix ITB. Im running on Protools HD System. I would like to get the BLA PM8 summing amp so i can route 8 stems out then...

shambles76
replies: 0 views: 558
shambles76 31st August 2010

--- solved ---- Thank you Paolo!!!

Don Solaris
replies: 1 views: 691
Mr. Varaldo 31st August 2010

i would like to make a jewel case layout including the booklet and back insert for a project i am working on. i dont need...

maskedman72
replies: 1 views: 707
djemberecords 31st August 2010

i know this may seem kindergarten to some of you, but i am trying very hard to learn all of this. And your answers are more...

Young Fuego
replies: 2 views: 709
old ghost 31st August 2010

Moderators