Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2042 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

right now i'm using Pro tools Le 8 on a digi 003 rack running on my macbook pro. Musicians friend has the presonus firepod on...

bgomez15
replies: 1 views: 586
steelyfan 7th October 2010

I've been going crazy the past few months looking through old posts on different forums about Presonus and their Firewire issues...

Savagery
replies: 0 views: 1,588
Savagery 7th October 2010

(EDIT = I discard Motu option. Profire 610 vs Digi 003 Rack) Hey! Im J.P. I need your help and experience. Im living a...

Tritono9
replies: 16 views: 5,657
djsaintlouis 7th October 2010

Hi there, thinking of picking up a used digi 002 or 003. With Avid rebranding their Pro Tools range, do you think it would be...

thehardliner
replies: 1 views: 854
BadJones 7th October 2010

What are some guitar and bass amp recommendations for a studio? ie perhaps something on the smaller (1X12) side for guitar and ?...

homestudioguy
replies: 34 views: 4,223
homestudioguy 7th October 2010

I'm doing the best I can to self master a few things for the time being, and I'm wondering if there's generally a numerical...

DaVinci
replies: 0 views: 2,271
DaVinci 7th October 2010

Hi I just found a flaw in my amplifier sony str-k685, so I just want to know if this flaw is in other brands also. In my amp...

PureArtist
replies: 6 views: 770
12ax7 7th October 2010

I am starting to go insane with the lack of progress I have made since getting my new laptop and UA-25. Quick catch-up: I...

ldn2
replies: 2 views: 721
DAW PLUS 7th October 2010

I am having no luck with getting my UA-25 audio interface to work so I'm considering buying a USB mic. Are they any...

ldn2
replies: 0 views: 641
ldn2 7th October 2010

I would like to know how its done,especially stuff like enrique and pop, to make it fat and not sound like its been double...

raga
replies: 12 views: 4,793
Webb 7th October 2010

Anyone make one that can hold a bunch of modules? I'd like to be able to use the modules from my console that I've bought in the...

Matt Grondin
replies: 2 views: 1,984
alexstringer 7th October 2010

Hi, I have some outboard gear i want to integrate in my daw setup. For example : Buss 1&2 :I have my drumsection on 2...

datafeist
replies: 5 views: 664
datafeist 7th October 2010

hello i have a weird unit that i won off ebay. I have 2 regular dbx 160x'es racked right next to this one. Next to the...

1ManBand
replies: 1 views: 922
drummerboy1533 7th October 2010

My 2 year old son's bedroom is next door to my studio, so in the evenings I've cobbled together this table-top studio on our...

moley
replies: 0 views: 724
moley 7th October 2010

Hey GS, Many engineers I know check their mix in really soft volume. Why do they do this ? Is it to check the balance between...

shambles76
replies: 6 views: 810
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 7th October 2010

I use a compressor called "Blockfish" in Fl Studio. In the middle their is a knob called saturation. I just wonder,...

m&m's
replies: 4 views: 4,773
Weirwood 7th October 2010

I've got an M-Audio Firewire 410 hooked up to an iMac and a pair of Yamaha HS80M's. When I used to use the interface with my PC...

discofuel
replies: 1 views: 2,111
tmuikku 7th October 2010

I'm looking to improve my website performance. Hopefully a few link exchanges will help with different relevant sites !! | O |...

clivek
replies: 0 views: 2,478
clivek 7th October 2010

How do you all compensate for the 14db drop in level by using this FMR gear? Do you just push your mixer faders up higher? or do...

emptyman
replies: 10 views: 1,666
Fletcher 7th October 2010

Hi, I have a question concerning a possible setup. Owning an Allen & Heath GL24, a HD24, a ProjectMix and a DAW (Cubase 5)....

Macci
replies: 0 views: 1,002
Macci 7th October 2010

Hey I was just curious to get preferred takes on overhead placement (drums of course) configurations for a pair of Coles 4038's. ...

shrimpbait
replies: 4 views: 1,852
Ol' Betsey 7th October 2010

Hi there, At the end of October I will be in Paris for a few days. It would be great to visit inspiring (recording) places and...

Joram
replies: 1 views: 632
Joram 7th October 2010

Has anyone used a Sennheiser, MD421 for vocals. I would be running it straight in to a FireFace 800 mic input. Thanks in...

tvolhein
replies: 8 views: 1,736
chessparov 7th October 2010

hello i am trying to set up a studio at home and i have been shopping around i have come across a m-audio ProFire Lightbridge...

deedeep28
replies: 2 views: 577
deedeep28 7th October 2010
replies: 0 views: 1,981
mindkontrolle 7th October 2010

I am reposting a problem refined from a previous thread - thanks to those of you who have helped thus far. Here's my problem: I...

emptyman
replies: 0 views: 731
emptyman 7th October 2010

Hi, I have a problem when i am tracking my analog synth through an tlaudio 5052... It is probably something i do wrong but i...

datafeist
replies: 5 views: 854
datafeist 7th October 2010

Hey Guys. I've got a client bringing in a single reel of 2" 16trk 15ips this Friday for a mix in Nuendo. I need to get the...

audioisgood
replies: 9 views: 695
cjmnash 7th October 2010

Hi guys, I've been reading up on this mic and what I've come across a lot is that this mic prefers a tube preamp for it to really...

word_play
replies: 4 views: 1,273
word_play 7th October 2010

Sorry wrong forum ..... hidz Gabriel

flyingkeys
replies: 0 views: 785
flyingkeys 7th October 2010

do I have to uninstall pro tools on my computer before I can sell it? If I don't will the person who buys it from me be able to...

thewarmth
replies: 2 views: 652
Halloween 7th October 2010

I've searched everywhere I can find and I can't seem to find a direct answer to this question. I have a blackface Avalon 737sp...

jseveriniii
replies: 1 views: 2,036
andonwego 7th October 2010

Hey everyone, I am heading out on tour this Friday (FOH for the band We The Kings) and I wanted to bring less gear that I...

musicguitar
replies: 4 views: 2,575
BOWIE 7th October 2010

Hello, Like the title asks, would this be possible? Sometimes I would like to view my work as an audio wave and therefore would...

huh?
replies: 5 views: 1,535
huh? 6th October 2010

I've been to NAMM in Anaheim about 5 times in the past 10 years, and I think the last time I was there was around maybe 07'. My...

dasprd
replies: 6 views: 1,845
dasprd 6th October 2010

I don't use Pro Tools, but McDSP has promised forthcoming AU versions of their plugins for some time now and since then I have...

djanthonyw
replies: 5 views: 1,945
djanthonyw 6th October 2010

Good evening, I'm testing out some mics in my home studio, and I am noticing a new background sound while testing one of them....

mrhudson
replies: 3 views: 724
syntax 6th October 2010

I can't deal with all the problems with Wave Burner anymore! Version 1.6.1 is really a piece of trash. Can you recommend a...

Kecinzer
replies: 0 views: 609
Kecinzer 6th October 2010

Ok, so I searched lot's on here about this unit but couldn't find much. I have used the 3124 before but I am about to buy the...

replies: 2 views: 1,007
Sonic Lush 6th October 2010

Looking for impulses for SIR reverb of AMS RMX 16. Anyone? Thanx guys thumbsup

nandi
replies: 9 views: 2,656
nandi 6th October 2010

i'm looking for my first vocal mic. it shouldn't cost more than ~400$ and should be as versatile as possible for a variety of...

colonel_claypoo
replies: 8 views: 3,183
Izzi 6th October 2010

I recently worked on a digidesign venue live console... I was wondering what kind of plugins it uses?is it tdm? Or rtas ?it's a...

burnhard
replies: 1 views: 3,248
jasonraboin 6th October 2010

So I've had one of those old Saffire LE's for mobile use and recently had to switch to using multiple outs (think 5.1 though it's...

avanturb
replies: 0 views: 531
avanturb 6th October 2010

I'm freaking out! I get my iMac tomorrow, (i7 quad, 8 gb ram, ssd, and 1 tb hd) I will remove the apple ssd, and swap it with a...

Noise Commander
replies: 2 views: 952
cyrano 6th October 2010

Haaaaaaya fellows. I got a 4 channel tape recorder from a friend of mine who find this one in his new house garage..Who left...

BTC PRODUCTION
replies: 12 views: 1,108
vernier 6th October 2010

So, what exactly is a 2 Buss?

digibiu
replies: 5 views: 761
HudHudson 6th October 2010

I certainly hope this is a somewhat refreshing question to start a new thread about 2 buss comps. I mainly record...

dustyreels
replies: 31 views: 3,073
fanriffic 6th October 2010

Hi, Just picked up a RME 800 and man does it run hot! Almost to the point of if you place your hand you almost need to pull it...

csiking
replies: 11 views: 4,796
microwave 6th October 2010

What cd's give you goosebumps when it comes to both the music and the production? .. And why do you love the production?...

lionheart
replies: 10 views: 1,424
binarymilton 6th October 2010

I'm interested as a general sweetening EQ to clear the highs and give nice lows on tracks after a compressor and maybe as a pair...

ionian
replies: 9 views: 9,451
bgrotto 6th October 2010

Moderators