Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2015 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I know there are going to be a few new thread created with 9 coming out, but I figured this might be a useful one since it opens...

andersmv
replies: 1 views: 2,319
Joeytpg 5th November 2010
replies: 0 views: 1,179
OnceMe 5th November 2010

Sorry for the lack of info guys. I will be using for as many things as possible i guess! Vocals mainly, and as a room mic for...

jlaco
replies: 16 views: 4,600
joelpatterson 5th November 2010

I trying to understand the use of reverb a bit better on vocals. Whenever I use it, it always seems to a bit big and noticable. ...

LetterBeacon
replies: 20 views: 6,897
Froombosch 5th November 2010

I'd rather not spend more than I have to, but I'm willing to go up to a max ceiling of $1500 or so (which would mean financing...

DinosaurSR
replies: 127 views: 11,928
mattsearles 5th November 2010

I'm looking into experimenting with a headset mic for myself. I will be doing a few one man shows (a la Howard Jones) and want to...

Ken Walker
replies: 0 views: 482
Ken Walker 5th November 2010

Hypothetical case: Your (US) city has an arena football franchise. On spec, you submit a fully-produced 3-minute anthem dedicated...

Curve Dominant
replies: 3 views: 681
Curve Dominant 5th November 2010

I started out with a Logic/Apogee Ensemble/MacBook Pro setup and moved happily currently to a Metric Halo 2882 (with 2D/DSP/MIO)...

DanRock101
replies: 18 views: 5,677
Niconic 5th November 2010

boy, do I miss the south...going back for thanksgiving though The Muscle Shoals Sound - Americana | VBS.TV

Teddy Ray
replies: 0 views: 1,094
Teddy Ray 5th November 2010

I need a good brass section to record a handful of parts for an album i'm producng. The band supplied abrass group you weren't...

sheltersoton
replies: 3 views: 584
jonathan jetter 5th November 2010

I have a 909 and a 606. Recently to sync everything to my DAW (Logic) I bought a Doepfer MSY2. I have set up the gear as...

BarnFaction
replies: 1 views: 1,461
BarnFaction 5th November 2010

Is Johnny on this board? Has anyone worked with him? Would love to hear how he went about getting this snare sound: Trapt...

ryangeller
replies: 10 views: 1,646
Cookie 5th November 2010

Was tracking with my Tascam 38 when... somebody distracted me in the middle of a reel rewind and the tape ran out. At full...

Rykey
replies: 1 views: 1,640
illacov 5th November 2010

Hi, Im on the verge of buying the Quested S8r's. I have a £2000 budget which they fall perfectly into. Have heard they are...

wcb123
replies: 1 views: 886
IndigoBandit 5th November 2010

I found a few other posts like this, but all from years back. I'm looking for contracts like the ones featured here. Product...

SotaWater
replies: 5 views: 7,280
hunthearin 5th November 2010

eeerrr i posted on it a few weeks ago..in the native thread..sooooooo get plugged in to local recording groups the...

Sigma
replies: 5 views: 1,755
Deleted 6ccb844 5th November 2010

hi, i want to get back to the old sound ... i now recorded on tape and use some goods preamps (sca , UA, altec ) i want to go...

thegoonmat
replies: 18 views: 2,390
keiffer 5th November 2010

Never thought I'd see the day. Look! Flying pigs!

CassidyGT
replies: 0 views: 970
CassidyGT 5th November 2010

Some guy traded in a bunch of stuff at work and really didn't want his MOTU 2408 mk2s, I guess, because he just gave them to us,...

thebigcheese
replies: 7 views: 2,377
wineredno1 5th November 2010

hardly looking for that one. not big, just punchy. and dry and more dark than bright. guess it would be a dynamic as of all mics...

Niv
replies: 50 views: 4,687
waxx 5th November 2010

anyone here know any techy details about the recording of this record? i believe it was done at jane seymours house in...

skybluerental
replies: 28 views: 10,697
monkeyxx 5th November 2010

What's the difference with the i/o modules? Will a 192 i/o work with hd2? hd3? I'd really like a cheaper i/o PT alternative, but...

jrhager84
replies: 11 views: 728
McDingus 5th November 2010

Thanks for your time and consideration, Dallas studio folks! ASCAP has partnered with America SCORES, a charitable organization...

vitaminseal
replies: 0 views: 623
vitaminseal 5th November 2010

Basically I have been able to get a good amount of time at work recently to focus on music so I have started bringing my laptop...

ldn2
replies: 8 views: 1,959
Robert Bressler 5th November 2010

now i am all messed up. have and hd3 pci-x with an older g5. bought in to the pci to pcie exchange hd1 for 1800. so i have...

LMS
replies: 1 views: 679
jrhager84 5th November 2010

Ok so I've bought my dream mic. The Lauten Horizon, the tone is so thick I can almost taste it. For my serious projects I'll...

Mattchen
replies: 29 views: 7,649
pan60 5th November 2010

Fairlight Xynergi HD 96 Channel Media Production Turnkey Desktop System with Edit Controller Hi all! Features are...

egoEgo
replies: 8 views: 3,001
egoEgo 5th November 2010

Hey there, so I have a couple of questions on the Native Instruments Maschine, it looks pretty interesting to me right...

CeeAsh
replies: 1 views: 689
noggin 5th November 2010

I'm new, be gentle. My starting gear is a Guitar and Audiophile 192 pci interface for PC. I need a pre-amp for my acoustic...

JWinston
replies: 22 views: 1,714
BradLyons 5th November 2010

not a review, just a thumbs up. thumbsup i picked up a pair second hand at L&M about a month ago, and i have to say i have...

Bopkit
replies: 0 views: 744
Bopkit 5th November 2010

please, i need your experience advice before i get in the studio with a band that pays! i love these mics EV635a ,57, AT4050, 421...

Polychuck
replies: 19 views: 1,605
James Lugo 5th November 2010

Folks, In addition to our new AEA ribbon microphone we also are going to have an amazing line-up of industry professionals at...

julian.david
replies: 2 views: 1,341
David R. 5th November 2010

Hey guys... Trying to keep things tidy in the studio and was considering putting some gear on top of my sub woofer. Its not a...

mds
replies: 1 views: 806
Radiogal 5th November 2010

I picked up a nice Orange amp a little while ago and noticed some hum/hiss that I didn't notice on my Vox amp. Naturally, I...

thebigcheese
replies: 0 views: 867
thebigcheese 5th November 2010

Hi there, I'm looking for people with a "jailbroken" iPhone and a ProTools rig to help beta test a piece of software...

alexfoinc
replies: 189 views: 28,973
Dreamsilent 5th November 2010

i just scaled down from my nord stage classic to a nord electro 2. i only really used the nord for rhodes, wurly, and the very...

sunnyb
replies: 6 views: 6,343
IndigoBandit 5th November 2010

It seems Musician's Friend has them for $498. Is this a good deal and if you were in the market would you buy it new from...

vierge99
replies: 0 views: 671
vierge99 4th November 2010

Hi there! Anyone have ANY experience with Emotiva amplifiers? I already did a search, and found pretty much nothing? Check it...

Darth Preamp
replies: 17 views: 6,789
BrandonFrisby 4th November 2010

I just purchased my second vintage Neotek. My first is a 24x8 series 1e.....and now a 16x8 series 1e. The first one sounds so...

Deleted 20f5954
replies: 17 views: 6,403
Andbaek 4th November 2010

Dear Slutz! howdy Love this forum, can't learn enough! After a lot of infos picked up on gs, I made myself an idea of how my...

Mandyman
replies: 1 views: 742
Mandyman 4th November 2010

I was wondering if it's ok to hang my mic like this? Does it effect sound and will it damage the mic?

thekidpaypa
replies: 17 views: 4,289
McDingus 4th November 2010

After doing a recent batch of mixes for my new project, I realized that I'd really like to mix OTB and incorporate more of my...

DinosaurSR
replies: 5 views: 1,061
e-are 4th November 2010

Hey guys, Sorry if this is in the wrong space - I figured someone must have a M-audio keystation 88ES and be able to put me in...

music_girly
replies: 3 views: 1,791
music_girly 4th November 2010

My band is gearing up for live shows, and we'll be using a PC live. I've never used a computer live before, and it's little...

Keithtron
replies: 4 views: 1,433
Keithtron 4th November 2010

Hi, I just bought a 4 track Tascam tape recorder. It's been many years since I used cassettes so I'm not really sure what to...

herokiller
replies: 6 views: 961
Illmo 4th November 2010

Bopped through they're website for the first time in months to notice they've made a new web store & are stating they have...

shaddai
replies: 2 views: 722
BFrederick 4th November 2010

so here is the story, a guy from africa contacted me thru facebook to record an album. thing is i did not got a proper...

steffenb
replies: 5 views: 2,449
steffenb 4th November 2010

My setup is as follows: (A) Profire 2626 connected through firewire (main interface) (B) Profire 2626 connected to the first...

mike vee
replies: 5 views: 840
mike vee 4th November 2010

I'm looking into adding a single channel compressor to my chain, mostly for vocals between a Golden Age Pre-73 and a Fireface...

Fandango
replies: 7 views: 2,791
Fandango 4th November 2010

Anyone ever hear of this thing? It's from an old radio station, just wondering if it would be useful for any type of music...

BSAchop
replies: 0 views: 1,598
BSAchop 4th November 2010

Moderators