The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

After about 10 years my monitors are started to exhibit loud hum and crackling. I suspect power caps or something else is going...

sirjuxtable
replies: 2 views: 178
Whoopysnorp 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I recently bought 4x Signex isopatch bantam- CPT 96DB25 96pol TT-phone. I’m planning to connect my mixer Studer...

CruztoCruz
replies: 0 views: 73
CruztoCruz 1 day ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,625 views: 248,057
hughshouse 1 day ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 758 views: 170,452
ghostman 1 day ago

I'm doing some livestream shows on Twitch and would like to run my vocals through compression and reverb. I am thinking about...

HotGrandpa
replies: 2 views: 139
cheu78 1 day ago

Hey Gearspacers 👀👀, it's random but I excited to see if there was anyone out there that could rack Calrec / ams compressor...

enochjohn
replies: 2 views: 107
jensenmann 1 day ago

My Focal Shape Twins sound fantastic, especially paired with the Focal Sub6. The clarity and imaging is superb and I always trust...

Spekkio
replies: 0 views: 117
Spekkio 1 day ago

Hello all you Gearspacers out there.."doesnt sound right lol jk". Anyway I need help deciding. Getting rid of my warm...

vientos00
replies: 1 views: 151
vientos00 1 day ago
replies: 122 views: 5,645
elegentdrum 1 day ago

Idk if this is the correct forum to post this. Mine are: Steven Wilson - Hand Cannot Erase Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of The...

lsdornothin
replies: 92 views: 3,271
Raymond Trace 1 day ago

For Drums and guitars mostly, but would like for it to be good on bass as well. What are your thoughts fellow sluterz.

jas_nowicki
replies: 3 views: 2,492
KickSnareHat 1 day ago

I really like Samar microphones (having used TF08 and VL37A in the past). So I was quite curious to try their maybe most...

ISedlacek
replies: 1 views: 144
Earcatcher 1 day ago

When using a slapback delay send, do I send that to a reverb? like room or my hall? thanks. i don’t as of now i’m just like...

jake.arama
replies: 2 views: 153
jake.arama 1 day ago

Hello there! I have a question regarding my hardware routing. I am using a focusrite 18i20 2. gen with pro tools 10. So the thing...

Thorbjoern
replies: 8 views: 207
audiospecific 1 day ago

So AJR dropped an album a little while back called OK Orchestra. I don't really listen to alternative music very much if ever but...

austinbdot
replies: 1 views: 133
austinbdot 1 day ago

It's easy to find negative feedback on the 193. Any of you guys loving it for vocals? If so what type of voices do you find it...

Krush411
replies: 37 views: 2,068
Chao 2 days ago
replies: 50 views: 9,692
Wiggy Neve Slut 2 days ago

I have a Symphony with an 8x8 card (8 analog ins/outs + 8 digital via AES), and I'd like to add 8 more preamps. I was looking at...

electricity17
replies: 12 views: 2,794
olrecords 2 days ago

I just saw one for 80 bucks in the local classifieds. Yay or nay?

gravyface
replies: 1 views: 202
Gertius 2 days ago

So, as you can see, I'm still somewhat of a lurker around these parts, ha, but I was looking for threads on the old Shure Ribbon...

FNP123
replies: 30 views: 17,481
DavidDiMuzio 2 days ago

Hi everyone, need your help. I’m thinking of getting another 500 preamp and I have a great river and the rme built in pres. So...

inafool
replies: 25 views: 628
kludgeaudio 2 days ago

To all you bass players out there: In your opinion what is a good and affordable chain for tracking bass in a home studio? I'm...

muffegutt
replies: 318 views: 7,887
muffegutt 2 days ago

I've been through all of the monitor controller threads and I beleive I've made my choice:...

SSacco
replies: 13 views: 1,992
VOMike 2 days ago

Looking through a lot of posts by Telefunken Lab, there appear to be only slight adjustments from the CU-29 to the...

Puppy
replies: 2 views: 2,319
Shannon Adkins 2 days ago

Subject says it all. It is nice, bright, cutting, glassy. What kind of Stratocaster era would be a good approximation? Any ideas...

Skyplayssong
replies: 0 views: 107
Skyplayssong 2 days ago

Not curious enough to investigate it, but curious enough to wonder and marvel... I hear on one hand that it sounds almost...

joelpatterson
replies: 281 views: 8,146
joelpatterson 2 days ago

Right now I'm using a u87ai and a sm57, but maybe there is something better? I've been looking at a R121, but I was hoping...

philipNL
replies: 55 views: 6,319
monkeyxx 2 days ago

When I select a patch in the left-hand column shouldn't the parameters on the right change to show the newly selected patch...

Ben_G7
replies: 0 views: 85
Ben_G7 2 days ago

I'm looking for a small mixer for my studio and I have a fairly well defined set of requirements. To me these don't seem like...

Loopback Jack
replies: 84 views: 1,839
Bravin Neff 2 days ago

I’m looking at the Mackie Onyx16 mixer https://mackie.com/products/onyx-series-premium-analog-mixers-multitrack-usb Basically...

Bbigelow
replies: 1 views: 169
Bravin Neff 2 days ago

I'm making AES jumpers from a Sound Devices 788t (TA3) to regular XLR. I have TA3 connectors from Switchcraft, Neutrik and Cable...

Notsosane
replies: 0 views: 78
Notsosane 2 days ago

I few days ago i posted a few comparison between UAD plugin of the API Vs the real Hardware. The thing was that i couldn't hear...

Prenz
replies: 67 views: 872
andersmv 2 days ago

Greets all.... I'm hoping to get some help with this one... I've been searching for a Neuman KM86 mic, but so far, no luck. ...

OzNimbus
replies: 8 views: 10,857
MoeNarca 2 days ago

Hello again (I haven’t posted in years) At the studio I monitor via a Cranesong Avocet, at home I have a presonus central...

mdjice
replies: 25 views: 488
mdjice 2 days ago

Does anyone still use one of these? Someone is selling an Allen and Heath CMC32 locally and from what little i can gather from...

ChrisAbalos
replies: 8 views: 6,816
stealthdeburgo 2 days ago

Any suggestions for a real tape hardware unit to use to get an overdriven tape saturation sound on various sources? I mainly want...

Elvis
replies: 32 views: 993
mondegreen_ 2 days ago

Hi Everyone, I recently bought a used Alice Mic-Amp Pac from the UK to use with a ribbon mic here in the US but completely...

MattG1987
replies: 3 views: 188
bmdaugherty 2 days ago

I recently bought a used Eclipse and as much as I like the sound of it, the data wheel really annoys me. The values are changing...

andow
replies: 0 views: 86
andow 2 days ago

Just listened to the new PMC Result6's, and after a solid 2 hours of a/bing I can say definitively these speakers sound amazing...

kev1n28
replies: 21 views: 5,845
sirjuxtable 2 days ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 546 views: 75,949
alibling 2 days ago

Hi all, I know there has been talk of calibration issues due to faulty cables, but I wondered if anyone else has had issues...

Deltajockey
replies: 28 views: 4,679
tjvirtan 2 days ago

Does anyone know how Kevin Parker records his drums for the Tame Impala record? To me it sounds as though he records the samples...

vintagetones
replies: 11 views: 3,987
edhead88 2 days ago

Just wanted to put a good word, on a beautiful sounding ribbon microphone, by Mark Fouxman.. The Samar AL-95. Got a chance to...

chessparov2.0
replies: 49 views: 4,686
De Trop 2 days ago

With the DBC 20 costing about $600 dlls less than two 535, i wonder if the RND are worth the difference. I tried to find specs...

HansMues
replies: 35 views: 4,846
chazmar 2 days ago

Hi there, I'm in the market for a replacement interface from my Scarlett 8i6 3rd generation, which has been causing me a lot of...

VINISAMPLES
replies: 0 views: 59
VINISAMPLES 2 days ago

Yeah, I've been beating MDR-7506 on and off for 20+ years (miss my broken AKGs though), but am getting tired of them. Thinking of...

gradivus
replies: 2 views: 131
gradivus 2 days ago

Long shot i know but are there any people here that have had experience with these mics that can give some detail on how they...

Barncore
replies: 38 views: 879
Rec_Eng 2 days ago

Hi Guy I would like to ask your personal views on which tracks you think were good/bad mixes especially ones that are Mono...

MUSICMUSIC
replies: 4 views: 184
MUSICMUSIC 2 days ago

I know these just came out, but wondered what folks reactions were. I use a Cloudlifter Z and a Soyuz launcher and have found...

Slow Learner
replies: 1 views: 98
ChemtrailDan 3 days ago

Not much here on GS regarding the topic. I find it fascinating. The biggest hurdle being latency.

GYMusic
replies: 4 views: 161
joeq 3 days ago

Moderators