Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1991 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 6 views: 7,943
Geissler 1st December 2010

Dear Slutz, First post. I have, for the last 2 years, used a digi002r with cheap preamps or the built-in ones and a couple...

epidemic44
replies: 1 views: 598
epidemic44 1st December 2010

I know the Onyx 1640i works with PT8 and now PT9. Just wondering if the 1640 will work with PT9 since 9 is across the board now....

boogabooga
replies: 2 views: 628
boogabooga 1st December 2010

Okay I am starting to really consider getting a new keyboard and would like to invest in a Yamaha Motif XS8 - but I would also...

pianogrl697
replies: 2 views: 4,559
pianogrl697 1st December 2010

I purchased 2 midi controllers and they tossed NI's Urban Arsenal Soundpack into the deal...played around with it a couple of...

bruceferraudi
replies: 1 views: 1,093
mattsearles 1st December 2010

i own one of these: Roland CUBE Street Battery Powered Stereo Amplifier :: Overview and i'd like to unscrew the grill and paint...

emeralds
replies: 0 views: 922
emeralds 1st December 2010

Ok...so I'm driving to a late evening meeting tonight and listening to my local singer/songwriter station in my truck. On comes a...

Unclenny
replies: 2 views: 641
Unclenny 1st December 2010

Why do so many have such nice things to say about the accuracy and sound of Yamaha HS series monitors. The HS50 has pathetic...

bruceferraudi
replies: 1 views: 952
bruceferraudi 1st December 2010

Anyone read The Quincy Jones Legacy Series: Q on Producing yet? Wondering how much studio info it reveals.

bringmewater
replies: 8 views: 3,883
Oldone 1st December 2010

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to asked, however, I am going to California for a summer vacation (Southern Cali) and...

KMP
replies: 8 views: 901
KMP 1st December 2010

Well I just purchased the NI Maschine yesterday, and Im so excited I must add. EXCEPT... 1) I am trying to run Maschine as a...

Pana
replies: 0 views: 1,337
Pana 1st December 2010
replies: 1 views: 745
shadyru 1st December 2010

Hi all, I currently own a DSI Prophet 08 and love it. It's my go-to synth. However, I want to invest in a couple more...

kidharpoon
replies: 4 views: 1,012
atma 1st December 2010

I am going to order the Behringer XENYX X1222USB mixer from an internet based store. Please don't give me your opinions on it, i...

Captaindigbob
replies: 0 views: 1,224
Captaindigbob 1st December 2010

I was looking at maybe getting one of the Scarbee Bass collections-J Bass or PBass/Amped. They both sound pretty good and Im...

bruceferraudi
replies: 6 views: 7,437
DAH 1st December 2010

Help!!! I just bought a Juno 106 earlier today. The guy had said a voice chip died and I was planning on getting this restored...

GothamKnight
replies: 2 views: 803
GothamKnight 30th November 2010

I'm mixing some songs for a band right now and I decided to try Tape Head on the Master Buss, thinking it would probably not work...

bottombunk
replies: 3 views: 840
jonathan jetter 30th November 2010

Are there sites available for users to sell their custom made presets for synthesizer instruments for analogue (or vst)?

Pilgrim007
replies: 1 views: 593
McDingus 30th November 2010

Anyone using this and how do you think it sounds/compares to other bass/sample libraries in this price range?

bruceferraudi
replies: 1 views: 667
mattsearles 30th November 2010

Ok so I was researching some of their interfaces out of curiosity with their 'pro tools 9' ready campaign and came along the...

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 3 views: 756
Real Talk Ent. 30th November 2010

Hi, This might seem like the most noob question ever, but is there a way to plug a tuner into a 2001 Triple Rec WITHOUT having...

divebombs
replies: 13 views: 1,445
divebombs 30th November 2010

Hello everyone, which are more easily powered and sound better with an iPod (ath-m50 or hd380 pro? I listen to rap and house...

dagreatjuan
replies: 3 views: 3,831
John Willett 30th November 2010

I ran a lead vox through Melodyne to convert the analog to MIDI. I want to add a synth sound mixed very low along with the vox....

Bob Vinsick
replies: 3 views: 686
Apollo Soul 30th November 2010

Hey All, I just picked up a Teac 4010s reel to reel for 50 bucks and its really clean with dust cover intact. Problem...

Ducktailjiver
replies: 0 views: 919
Ducktailjiver 30th November 2010

It seems like a lot of businesses are coming out with their own line of mics. Others start their own modding businesses and start...

etrella
replies: 11 views: 906
mattsearles 30th November 2010

Kind of ashamed to admit that I've played on over 100 releases and scored hundreds of jingles/TV/Docs YET have never been...

gongbass
replies: 2 views: 803
theblue1 30th November 2010

So I'm trying to dial in my PBC comp for a very dynamic rock vocal (while tracking). If I set the knee control to soft, will it...

PEImatrix
replies: 4 views: 1,035
changeng 30th November 2010

So I'm going to do a series of shows with my band. We will be playing at places with crappy sound systems and I had an idea...

replies: 34 views: 1,986
edva 30th November 2010

Hi whether there is any significant difference between the 9098 and 9098i in the sound ? Thanx!

egoEgo
replies: 14 views: 5,096
studio1117 30th November 2010

Is there any service out there where I could send some guitar tracks and get someone to re-amp them through a few setups and send...

thedommer
replies: 6 views: 970
drbob1 30th November 2010

Ok, here's what I want to know: how are the guys who are mixing the major label releases (e.g. CLA, Andy Wallace, Mike Shipley)...

musicjohnny
replies: 35 views: 5,061
ZMcNee 30th November 2010

Hello, I was thinking, wow, it's 2010 and no one came up with something like midi, but more extended. To have more sensibility,...

elan
replies: 72 views: 5,437
theblue1 30th November 2010

I am looking for an inexpensive hard drive for storing Reaper music files. My friend and I each record music tracks at each...

ruanddu
replies: 15 views: 1,027
bigbone 30th November 2010

Hi It there some site/firm like redco.com but in europe? The shipping cost to europe is expensive,just for 3 cables shipping...

~~~~
replies: 5 views: 1,580
dominic hoenig 30th November 2010

i have a question with regards my amek rembrandt and a bus configuration that i am working on at the moment. This is different to...

Ciaran_McCreary
replies: 2 views: 668
Ciaran_McCreary 30th November 2010

What happened? Is this thing dead and done? It was supposed to be out years ago, I thought.

uptown jimmy
replies: 1 views: 1,355
GeorgeHayduke 30th November 2010

I gearing up (literally) for a full band project that I have coming up at the end of the month. I just got a Profire 2626 with...

PWP44
replies: 1 views: 608
PWP44 30th November 2010

Hi Gearslutz, on the weekend we recorded some live acoustic demos (new songs) with the following equipment: vox (Johnny):...

manu_flecky
replies: 0 views: 558
manu_flecky 30th November 2010

So im using a laptop with a 4-pin Firewire port, but i also have an express card slot. so im thinking about getting a "Siig...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 2 views: 615
Tops Cut oFF 30th November 2010

Hello, anybody here who tried to mix bigger 5.1 projects in Logic for Cinema? Any tips, any tricks, any traps? How do you deal...

vandertone
replies: 2 views: 1,337
vandertone 30th November 2010

Hey slutz, I'm on a search for a master keyboard (76 keys prob) that has microtuning capabilities because I would like to...

vexkon
replies: 2 views: 1,686
vexkon 30th November 2010

thought some might enjoy this look at the current LA "indie" scene, other then the unoriginal name, looks...

rack gear
replies: 4 views: 868
James Lugo 30th November 2010

Has anyone had the chance to compare the two? boing Cheers

alfieboy
replies: 8 views: 15,541
alfieboy 30th November 2010

If you are going to use a sample in an EP that is going to be sold on iTunes by an independent artist, what do you guys recommend...

ThePrez
replies: 2 views: 946
ThePrez 30th November 2010

eBay.ie: Neve Preamp (item 310275375568 end time 30-Nov-10 16:17:11 GMT) Looks a bit wrong, or is that a Neve pre.

energizer bunny
replies: 2 views: 867
Pearl.masters 30th November 2010

Hi, I have browsed this forum for a long time but never felt my level of skill was high enough to really contribute. Now I find I...

Keith99
replies: 63 views: 7,146
Halloween 30th November 2010

Am I allowed to promote music I've made here? I'm not sure - apologies if not! Track is called 'These Hands' by a new band from...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 1 views: 564
FirstLoveStudio 30th November 2010

I've come across a rather annoying problem. The distorted guitars in a metal project can take some compression, but as soon as...

Morten
replies: 10 views: 1,702
Morten 30th November 2010

So suppose I can get a new pair of Rokit 5's for about $165 or Rokit 6's for about $230.... Which is a better deal? I know the...

imalildrummaboi
replies: 0 views: 1,796
imalildrummaboi 30th November 2010

Go to dropbox.com. Download the agent for whatever computer you use. Go to the app store, download the app. Drop PDFs, or any...

JBVries
replies: 3 views: 622
travisbrown 30th November 2010

Moderators