Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1935 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a small project studio (ITB) that has been growing steadily and I want to have higher quality pieces for my signal flow;...

Anthony Duran
replies: 13 views: 1,112
doncaparker 25th January 2011

Does anyone have any info on these mics? An artist I play for recently recorded using one and it sounds amazing. I can't find...

SMCrock
replies: 2 views: 1,562
Isle of Weight 25th January 2011

I've noticed in my ebay searches for a pair of at4050s that some have resonator disks on the diaphragms and some don't. Does...

weswienman
replies: 0 views: 732
weswienman 25th January 2011

I have a NT2a, and I suppose dark-sounding preamps are better for it, so, would you please recommend a few of them.

Red Baron
replies: 31 views: 9,823
Red Baron 25th January 2011

Hi Good Gearslutz folk. I have been trying to downsize my studio setup little by little for Portability, and space. I currently...

Cicatrix
replies: 7 views: 6,798
Cicatrix 25th January 2011

Hey all, I've recently done a solid recording with a band in a warehouse, with all 3 of them playing live together(proper...

Piranhadrum
replies: 5 views: 786
Sim 25th January 2011

I have seen over and over again (including myself) the need for manuals. I have found a site that has them for free. Gear that I...

Gibripper75
replies: 5 views: 1,193
drbob1 25th January 2011

Any comments on SE 4400A? Simo

jujumies
replies: 9 views: 18,403
Outlaw Hans 25th January 2011

Looking for a store in the LA / Valley area that carries Neutrik XLR and TRS connectors. All the places I've tried are either out...

junior
replies: 6 views: 1,703
AndyFromDenver 25th January 2011

So - I'm in the market for a pair of SDC's to fill in a hole in my new mic locker, having parted ways with my own studio...

AndyZippy
replies: 2 views: 3,114
Manfrensengensen 25th January 2011

Hey Everyone, Looking for studio in the San Fernando Valley. Needs decent sized live room, large format console (ie API, Neve,...

arrowood101
replies: 28 views: 1,472
arrowood101 25th January 2011

did any one try this guys? Logic Ultra Thin Short & Wireless Cover - Logic Covers - Silicone Editing Covers owners' reviews...

blackafgano
replies: 4 views: 791
blackafgano 25th January 2011

Why do people think this is? I for one am mixing my own record but Im starting to think maybe i should get a pro to do it...

HOTC
replies: 80 views: 4,556
blacklion 24th January 2011

I've been looking at these lately, but i was wondering if anyone can help me out. This thing has 3 seperate master outs(a passive...

Ry Thomas
replies: 4 views: 5,459
the Seed 24th January 2011

I just plugged an external network hard drive to my Imac i5. Hard drive is western digital mybook world edition2 and it is...

jujumies
replies: 13 views: 2,206
biggator6 24th January 2011

I'm seriously thinking about purchasing a Toft ATB16 mixer for my project studio. So far, the only store around the area which...

Reveirg
replies: 1 views: 636
areyousure 24th January 2011

I was wondering if anybody could help me with this little problem I have with recording my vst instruments via Cubase 4. The...

stargate
replies: 7 views: 1,679
blacklion 24th January 2011

Hi guys! I'm just wondering, what's a "proper" (dare I use the word) way to EQ instruments? I know it depends on the...

QuadWing
replies: 26 views: 9,944
Unclenny 24th January 2011

I friggin love their plugs -- but it looks like their forum is down and the site hasn't been updated in a while. Anybody know if...

indie
replies: 2 views: 711
stella645 24th January 2011

I need to take a few tips from this guy. Just a couple of sounds in reason, a sample and you are good to go Dz_MOPQTuas as of...

syntheticrhyme
replies: 2 views: 892
cennay 24th January 2011

I don't quite know where to post this so forgive me if this is the wrong place. I am currently busy recording backtracks for...

Beiteltjie
replies: 2 views: 802
Beiteltjie 24th January 2011

Hi all, I'm in studio right now recalling some mixes I did in Pro Tools from 2004, it's an urgent remix request from an old...

Ruairi
replies: 3 views: 1,128
Ruairi 24th January 2011

Damn, these mics multiply, they used to be only 4 last two month ago.. heh DAPRO - Neumann U87 clone Condenser Mic's... Last...

gsilbers
replies: 4 views: 4,758
AcademyCurve 24th January 2011

I have an SM57 on the top head (capsule 2" above rim, positioned between RT and hats, pointed at center of head) and another...

Phydeaux
replies: 10 views: 2,865
Musiclab 24th January 2011

"Product: Peavey 5150 Price Paid: N/A Submitted 02/16/2001 at 10:30am by Rip Glitter Email: mpbourja<at>yahoo dot...

relaxo
replies: 32 views: 3,805
changeng 24th January 2011

can i connect a green bullet to a line input (of a soundcard) and record it or do i have to plug it into an amp? thanks!

Shrum
replies: 7 views: 1,851
joeq 24th January 2011

Do you think people will pay to use high end synths and use a studio just to mix?

daguv
replies: 11 views: 2,893
antti 24th January 2011

Hi guys and gals, So im a first time poster and heres my deal - Im a comp sci/audio technology major at this college, and im...

theMusicMan
replies: 8 views: 2,628
theMusicMan 24th January 2011

Anyone have any knowledge of this unit? or Any recommendations on what to look out for when combing for one. I basically...

dfunkt
replies: 0 views: 3,318
dfunkt 24th January 2011

If you have QUALITY Preamps, QUALITY Eq's and Quality Compression, why do I need a 3g Mic of any kind? My SUPERLUX CM86B ($89)...

theproduca
replies: 80 views: 7,461
theproduca 24th January 2011

are the preamps in the tascam us-800 the same as the preamps in the us-1641? what about the upper line models of their USB...

jnorman
replies: 0 views: 1,945
jnorman 24th January 2011

Hello, I've been trying to figure out a way of playing a backing track and have a midi clock signal ( or analog) ate the same...

thiagozt
replies: 7 views: 3,132
theblue1 24th January 2011

Great reading, excellent advice: Why do your recordings sound like ass? - Cockos Confederated Forums

earman
replies: 0 views: 1,136
earman 24th January 2011

garage bass help needed >>>>do they get the bass on this at 2.36 YouTube - Groove Chronicles - Stone Cold ...

edwap
replies: 1 views: 642
theblue1 24th January 2011

Guys: I have a few Phonic pieces; amongst them a 16 channel mixer and a stereo compressor/limiter (PCL 3200). I also have some...

Claude G.
replies: 0 views: 1,530
Claude G. 24th January 2011

I noticed at the last couple live gigs, one of our O1v's would suddenly "appear" to reboot... none of the settings...

Anthony Duran
replies: 1 views: 567
Anthony Duran 24th January 2011

garage bass how how how do they get the bass on this at 2.36 YouTube - Groove Chronicles - Stone Cold whats it come out...

edwap
replies: 0 views: 612
edwap 24th January 2011

yep that's right. i have literally no life. none.

sameal
replies: 5 views: 598
Deleted #157546 24th January 2011

Here's a question: I have Yamaha NS-10ms and a single Avantone Mix Cube connected to a ProCo RMS-2 speaker selector powered by a...

sheepforwheat
replies: 1 views: 812
nosebleedaudio 24th January 2011

Test test Posted via the (newer) Gearslutz iPhone app

Jules
replies: 4 views: 679
Jules 24th January 2011

Any tips on workflow with the D-box and PT? What's the best way (iyho) to route out and back in? Is there any way to still do a...

jeffinaustin
replies: 6 views: 814
jeffinaustin 24th January 2011

Hello everyone! I just baught a used RME DIGI 96/8 PST to connect my stereo A/D converter to my PC via coax SPDIF. But it...

...Jazz!,
replies: 1 views: 1,691
meltemi 24th January 2011

My very good friend Pete Pritchard had his bass stolen from the Garrick Theatre in Lichfield, UK. It's black Fender Precision...

preben
replies: 3 views: 763
Sniperschool 24th January 2011

Hey, I'm releasing my first full length album. I'm putting together all the linear notes/ album credits. Anyone have a good...

KGraham045
replies: 2 views: 863
Adlen 24th January 2011

Here's a video of Beck performing Loser live with a drum machine/sampler and guitar. He starts really using it at the 4 minute...

tradinghair
replies: 1 views: 4,680
automatom 24th January 2011

I have purchased a Pyle pro UHF wire dual mic system. it worked perfectly well for the few times i sued it but after that...

allnetint
replies: 0 views: 684
allnetint 24th January 2011

Is there a difference between using your Mac or PC to burn a CD with final mixes over using a dedicated unit like an HHB?

houndog328
replies: 1 views: 761
crashhak 24th January 2011

I am bringing Bob over to Finland in May, but would love to have him see Sweden, the land of his ancestors. Anyone in Stockholm...

trauha
replies: 3 views: 908
trauha 24th January 2011

I am not talking about faders I am talking about drum editing where you snip, move, cross fade and then move to the next part. ...

paul999
replies: 6 views: 1,177
bensaddiction 24th January 2011

Hi im new here. I owe tannoy reveal 5a monitors and a native instruments session i/o audio interface , i've noticed that while...

Holo
replies: 3 views: 866
Holo 24th January 2011

Moderators