Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1804 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ethan , bravo for your SOS article . You can read it @ Sounding Off: Is New Gear Better? (You may need a...

fossaree
replies: 306 views: 20,869
toneguru 9th June 2011

Kicked it off tonight with Anton. He's a bad man.. Sheila E tomorrow, Roy Haynes Wednesday, & Neil Peart Thursday. peachh

drmmrboy
replies: 9 views: 1,342
andsonic 9th June 2011

Well, in my last thread you told me that not only is s/pdif a TWO CHANNEL ONLY format, but that the co2 will not convert optical...

maelstrom99
replies: 17 views: 2,303
Combinatix 9th June 2011

wB8jB6kh3CE A few guys at GuitarGeek were helping me out here, but that site's been down for a few days so I figured if anyone...

bayko
replies: 7 views: 8,281
bayko 9th June 2011

it is hot as all hell in NYC. please have decent HVAC. thanks.

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 0 views: 2,346
Shane Michael Rose 9th June 2011

Don't want to spend money with a company that's gone belly-up, or is about to. No posts to their facebook in months, or...

Heathen_HM
replies: 0 views: 580
Heathen_HM 9th June 2011

Hi I have been having a bit of a clear out today as we are moving premises and have uncovered a load of gear I forgot I even...

Pies
replies: 7 views: 3,892
InstituteOfNoise 9th June 2011

hi, how would i got about tracking a signal (a wav file that's on my macbook played on a software sampler/or maschines software)...

mjhann
replies: 0 views: 1,014
mjhann 9th June 2011

While listening on YT to guitar stems tracks of heavy bands, I'm pretty amazed at how clean they are, meaning you don't hear...

Deltones
replies: 67 views: 5,612
StephenJGood 9th June 2011

Hi. I just bought this mixer : Photos de Soundcraft Spirit M12 And I'm a bit confused about the aux send/returns - mainly can...

leftygt
replies: 7 views: 3,625
leftygt 9th June 2011

So this is something i just don't see come up often... Now my studio has some studio guitars and amps, LP trad, tele, 72...

TehGuitarist
replies: 42 views: 11,528
ARIEL 9th June 2011

Hi! I'm sitting on my bachelor thesis right now in which I should try to find out what's happening behind the scenes of pitch...

DevonTone
replies: 4 views: 2,313
DevonTone 9th June 2011

Hey all, I use a Blue Yeti USB Microphone with an SE Reflexion Filter placed behind it. I simply plug the USB cable into my...

Eternal_One
replies: 8 views: 8,748
binarymilton 9th June 2011

Looking for some recommendations on a channel strip or maybe two pieces of gear for under 800 to do the following... High...

bruceferraudi
replies: 1 views: 658
bruceferraudi 9th June 2011

Not really sure where to post this.. Anyway, I am doing a cd for "me". I am by no means a great singer BUT I am doing...

Tom music
replies: 23 views: 1,249
thepilgrimsdream 9th June 2011

Ampeg SVT Classic into Ampeg 8x10 - classic setup. Would an EV RE-20 suffice as the sole mic to track bass, or would you...

mikoo69
replies: 6 views: 2,108
moathouse 9th June 2011

I'm about to start my drum kit mic closet. Any suggestions?

DBillz
replies: 9 views: 1,350
moathouse 9th June 2011

It doesn't matter if you're mixing acoustic drums, drum samples, drum machines, or any combination of the above. I think that...

Deleted 94711a4
replies: 52 views: 10,112
moathouse 9th June 2011

Just replaced my Digi002 with an Mbox 2 Pro (firewire) because I had no need for the 002 console. Everything seems to be working...

numberforty1
replies: 0 views: 3,302
numberforty1 9th June 2011

Well I took my Central Station out of the chain today and just ran my ADAM S3X-Hs straight out of the Chandler Mini Mixer, holy...

James Lugo
replies: 58 views: 5,740
Gobo Diddly 9th June 2011

Hey slutz, I am thinking about expanding our mic locker, and I wanted to get a great workhorse mic for vocals that would...

taherbert
replies: 8 views: 1,009
Little Ner 9th June 2011

I had a dangerous dbox. I have not been doing much here latley, And i let my friend use it. He loved it and didnt wanna have to...

boomer81
replies: 1 views: 582
tempemonon 9th June 2011

Personally, all I hear are ridiculously loud/distorted mixes, layers upon layers of logic synths, and pages of sacrilegious...

MuffinManRock
replies: 100 views: 6,603
StewartFang 9th June 2011

First of all id like to say Hi all, ive skulked around here for a while thought id join up finally. Anyway. This is the first...

Scradge
replies: 15 views: 1,118
manuke 9th June 2011

Just read an article on Yahoo about Apple's new iCloud service: Apple's cloud music could finally make piracy pay - Yahoo!...

audiogeek
replies: 23 views: 3,501
AcoosticZoo 9th June 2011

The Radial Komit™ is a feature-rich 500 series compressor-limiter that simplifies the process of dynamic manipulation while...

The Press Desk
replies: 38 views: 17,306
warhead 9th June 2011

I know it´s an Electro Voice, but which model and period?

puuluu
replies: 2 views: 598
puuluu 9th June 2011

I've been really interested in the idea of miking kick drum with a combination of an inside mic (421) and a U47 Fet style mic for...

mikoo69
replies: 8 views: 5,987
ObiK 9th June 2011

First time ever being at the CHF, and wow what great sounding live room. Any way I wanted to express to GS what l got out of...

SeniorityFedup
replies: 1 views: 1,116
Frenchie Smith 9th June 2011

Basically, in about 2 weeks I'll be moving to Japan with my family and I have yet to apply to any colleges due to the fact that I...

jstahley
replies: 1 views: 4,641
Avatar for Deleted 9173ceb9ecb4dec
Deleted 9173ceb9ecb4dec 9th June 2011

is the soundcard built into a macbook pro good enough for a dj?

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 814
shaddai 8th June 2011

Hi Fellow Slutz, I just wanted to spread the word that Chicken Systems Translators are on a super sale this weekend. I'm...

Tommy Zai
replies: 1 views: 2,036
profplume 8th June 2011

I am selling a set of Beyerdynamic opus XXL Drum Mics. (Minus Kick drum mic and mic holders) 2x Opus 87's 3x Opus 88's...

Idefy
replies: 0 views: 1,435
Idefy 8th June 2011

I would like to buy some 1176 for my electric guitars which revision is more indicated? i work with fast transient (rock metal...

stevenson59
replies: 2 views: 932
StratSvante 8th June 2011

Hi, I'm working on a dnb track at the moment and am so keen to get this sound (around 1m50s - 2m05s): YouTube -...

mrnabo
replies: 0 views: 794
mrnabo 8th June 2011

I've reached a turning point in my engineering career and I think I just need to slow down. I've been mixing more a less everyday...

Ash Taylor
replies: 29 views: 1,495
doug hazelrigg 8th June 2011

I use Adam A7X and right now have the Adam Sub8. However, the Sub8 needs to go. Most importantly, my new sub must have a...

coyotekells
replies: 1 views: 1,023
coyotekells 8th June 2011

Why do some monitors make noise when a cell phone gets a call (they usually flare up before the phone even starts ringing,...

coyotekells
replies: 11 views: 1,690
coyotekells 8th June 2011

anyone know of a PDF manual floating around for this old delay unit? thanks jason

s o l v e n t
replies: 0 views: 1,003
s o l v e n t 8th June 2011

I really would like to try this guitar amp before possibly buying it. Any players or studios in LA have this that would let me...

Peter Stengaard
replies: 3 views: 1,343
Peter Stengaard 8th June 2011

hey guys. i've noticed lately that all of my room mic tracks sound great on the verses (or anytime the drummer is on the hi...

blackwatch5805
replies: 60 views: 11,307
Flying_Dutchman 8th June 2011

Can any1 recommend good mic repair/maintenance guys/gals in Southwestern Ontario? And before you jump on it, Doug Walker does...

LoFiJ
replies: 0 views: 1,047
LoFiJ 8th June 2011

Hi.I had this posted in a different forum but dont seem to be getting any replies, maybe I posted in the wrong place? Anyhow, I...

leftygt
replies: 0 views: 1,418
leftygt 8th June 2011

I saw a post on this from a few years back, but figured I'd revisit due to recent developments in both programs. Is Sibelius...

jsbeeth
replies: 0 views: 692
jsbeeth 8th June 2011

- this is a long shot but i figured i'd ask you guys since AVID's tech support is little help. I purchased the student version...

neothaon3
replies: 9 views: 3,114
SystemCell 8th June 2011

My son wants to: (1) Record guitar tracks and (2) Create the other tracks using loops, MIDI and virtual instruments. He has...

Mike H
replies: 5 views: 6,606
Silas Holmes 8th June 2011

Hey guys, I'm new here but wanted to gauge some interest. Wanted to see if you guys were interested in my equipment I'm selling....

StickyBandit
replies: 0 views: 492
StickyBandit 8th June 2011

Hi, I had been enjoying the iStroboSoft on my iPhone and then I upgraded to the IStroboSoft HD for the ipad. Thought they were...

gwpt
replies: 5 views: 3,386
theblue1 8th June 2011

Ok guys, I can't decide if it's worth it to buy the Waves Maserati or Softube channel strip for some Pop/RnB I am producing. Can...

jimmyboy7
replies: 0 views: 690
jimmyboy7 8th June 2011

found an old thread on this, but not for about 6 years, so... Anyone out there regularly use a small diaphragm condenser for...

binarymilton
replies: 20 views: 4,626
evangelista 8th June 2011

Moderators