Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1801 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone figured out how to download the demo yet? I have the waves uber download and installed (as bought MPX), but the HLS is...

Louis Bernstone
replies: 3 views: 2,437
otobianki74 13th June 2011

I've been looking through the other jazz micing threads and haven't really found the answer to the issue I'm having. I usually...

Accurate
replies: 0 views: 684
Accurate 13th June 2011

No matter what the manufacturer? For example, could I put API pres, API eq's, A Design P1 modules, Purple, OSA, etc all into 1...

AlanTide
replies: 6 views: 6,621
never-enough 12th June 2011

Hi everybody. I have been researching this for a bit and have come up with nothing. About what years were these models made...

SongJohn
replies: 1 views: 917
SongJohn 12th June 2011

Just wondering what my weakest link may be or things I could possibly upgrade, even though Ive just invested 15k into this home...

UncleCharlie
replies: 33 views: 8,435
csj 12th June 2011

been trying to find out the effect on this guitar for awhile now, it is the backing guitar and can be heard distinctly at 2:25...

Deleted 651cf92
replies: 1 views: 585
Count_Ecilam 12th June 2011

Hey! Does anyone know if there are any good backing tracks for purchase somewhere? I'm thinking of kickin alive my old...

hollow
replies: 0 views: 717
hollow 12th June 2011

Are the converters the same for these 2 MOTU products? Evaluating just the converter quality and nothing else, is the less...

deantonic
replies: 0 views: 2,428
deantonic 12th June 2011

Aww man, I'm really sick about this one. Phoebe Snow, 'Poetry Man' Singer, Dies at 60. I know this site is all about the...

Keyplayer
replies: 10 views: 1,390
Darius van H 12th June 2011

Altec 9475a - mic preamps A class Anyone ever heard of these? are they any good? i could get 2 for a pretty nice price. but i...

tuxedoma
replies: 3 views: 4,631
CatFace 12th June 2011

I've been making drum samples of the kits before/after we finish tracking in order to replace or double the snare/kick. My...

dockingbay94
replies: 1 views: 1,525
BLueROom 12th June 2011

I'm aware of: Coles Hebden Sound Soundfield Newmann Retro Are there any others? And while we're at it, has anyone...

binarymilton
replies: 2 views: 684
CtotheT 12th June 2011

I have a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe and I'm looking to replace the tubes and speaker. Any suggestions? I'm thinking of purchasing a...

Ferdinand IV
replies: 8 views: 1,993
Aeolian 12th June 2011

Hey guys i know this discussion has been put up earlier too but i am still confused .. which one is better for growling and...

Akkshit
replies: 1 views: 3,665
satellitedog 12th June 2011

I am clocking my profire 2626 to my aurora 8 via wordclock. Most of the time I open a PT session it tells me "playback...

czarthp
replies: 0 views: 546
czarthp 12th June 2011

I'm partnering up with an engineer friend of mine, he has a digi 192 interface that makes a fuzzy/static noise on one of the...

rynugz007
replies: 8 views: 2,716
nron 12th June 2011

I'd like to open this thread to build a list of all the classic eqs, what their mostly used for and their sonic behavior. Let's...

musicgreator
replies: 0 views: 598
musicgreator 12th June 2011

I'd like to open this thread to build a list of all the classic compressors, what their mostly used for and their sonic behavior....

musicgreator
replies: 0 views: 667
musicgreator 12th June 2011

from a music store sales person kepping in the spirit of the stupidest things you've heard durring a recording session thread....

the1Hub
replies: 91 views: 11,241
nightchef 12th June 2011

Today the first pre of my MOTU 828mkII starded to shoots random white noise. It seems a common issue with this audio interface...

audiothing
replies: 0 views: 1,101
audiothing 12th June 2011

Hello, why do I have to use a trimpot anstead raising the level in cubase to higher the level? For me is that the same effect....

Eisbude
replies: 0 views: 543
Eisbude 12th June 2011

Just received my power supply (used Power One HCC-15-3A) and notice that it cam with the remote sense terminals tied to the...

Hotsteppah
replies: 0 views: 492
Hotsteppah 12th June 2011

I am going to purchase an ox8 so I can do high quality live recordings. I have 16 inputs (I know ill need 2 units) and I only...

aabbey1
replies: 1 views: 1,516
aabbey1 12th June 2011

The other day, I noticed that, with my car's A/C on, if I whistled a certain pitch, I totally heard the whistle overwhelm the...

hduncan
replies: 9 views: 3,137
Bob Olhsson 12th June 2011

Anyone seen this yet? Les Paul Google Logo Features Playable Guitar Strings (PICTURE, VIDEO) It's kinda fun to play.

Goliath|Audio
replies: 7 views: 1,508
JC_ 12th June 2011

Costum made costs, around 220$ (!!!). Comes with a front and back doors that locks into place. Just wanted to share...

meymia
replies: 0 views: 4,128
meymia 12th June 2011

I happened to purchase this board last summer for an insanely good price, and I finally have some free time to work on it. Its a...

silentmdrummer
replies: 2 views: 2,389
andychamp 12th June 2011

Hi all, this is my first post to gear slutz, but i've researched gear on this site for years. I'm sure this info is somewhere...

Drumgtr33
replies: 0 views: 674
Drumgtr33 12th June 2011

Hello Gearslutterz. Following on from my previous post 2 weeks ago...

naypalm
replies: 4 views: 781
naypalm 12th June 2011

I've been experimenting with an SE 5600 MKII mic. Not a 'high end' mic but has a natural, full sound and to my ears has one...

jaffa
replies: 1 views: 582
Thomas Johansen 12th June 2011

If you have to work with musicians who can't perfectly double track and have everything line up what do you do?

LiveLife
replies: 25 views: 2,797
evangelista 12th June 2011

Pardon my lack of experience, I gots a question about mono drums - Mixing drums in mono is literally when every drum channel is...

dullfangs
replies: 5 views: 2,155
evangelista 12th June 2011

In the U.S. there is a Korg PS-3100 on ebay starting at 1 Dollar!!! It is strange though because last week the same Ebayer was...

Vienna
replies: 5 views: 3,298
The Byre 12th June 2011

Hi, Can the cable that links the MOTU 24 I/0 to the MOTU card on the PC be extended. Is it a simple firewire cable? Or is...

Kola
replies: 7 views: 1,150
Kola 12th June 2011

Does it matter running uneven reel sizes on a early model 3324? I know later model 3324 a has a reel size detector but the early...

Bazgti
replies: 0 views: 790
Bazgti 12th June 2011
replies: 0 views: 780
Winter 12th June 2011

Today I was watching a FiOS Video On Demand movie, a fairly big-budget, modern movie from 2008. It had these short self-promoting...

Pyro Z
replies: 2 views: 888
Pyro Z 12th June 2011

Anyone happen to know? Can't find the info ANYWHERE, or are stores just importing direct from US distributors... I seem to...

TehGuitarist
replies: 1 views: 288
daveq 12th June 2011

Hello Folks, I just installed an RME HDSP 9652. I am trying to use my MR816 ADAT in and out. I have the MR816 set to clock...

edwonbass
replies: 1 views: 953
edwonbass 12th June 2011

Hey guys, my girlfriend was cleaning out her garage and found this old looking mic. Do any of you guys know anything about this...

BootsyGraham
replies: 5 views: 3,075
mom 12th June 2011

Word came through today that Greg Clarke was found dead in his apartment yesterday. No official word on cause of death although...

GearBit
replies: 4 views: 434
ray_subsonic 12th June 2011

I really love the clips I've heardof the Beezneez (James + Jade) - I'm sure I'll get one soon but is there anything that'll...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 19 views: 4,538
flute player 12th June 2011

Hi there, I was wondering if there's a vocal-mic for live-purposes with a built in mute-function. Sure, you could do that with a...

noizelab
replies: 6 views: 1,296
noizelab 12th June 2011

Hi guys, After reading a lot of posts here, I learned a lot a used it in my latest project. I 'd like to hear from you what...

muis12
replies: 2 views: 632
muis12 12th June 2011

I have used My interface for 30 albums since 2004. To my humble ears it sound pretty good. Most of the time I use the adat light...

glenn Taylor
replies: 1 views: 760
jonathan jetter 12th June 2011

Ok... I just watched this movie and couldn't help myself to ask if anyone knows if this is a real model of mic, or just a can?

eman
replies: 1 views: 425
eman 12th June 2011

So here's our setup Daisychained n12 and mr816x going through to cubase 5. We have also just gotten our hands on an aurora...

Booster_Kitty
replies: 0 views: 637
Booster_Kitty 12th June 2011

i thought it would be a cool thing to see how old some of our daw's are. perhaps this can give some insight as to how long one...

maskedman72
replies: 31 views: 2,138
unsung 12th June 2011

Whats good world. Are these mics supposedly good for hiphop vocals? And if so which one would be better. AND would a Presonus...

Frantik
replies: 19 views: 13,357
BLUElightCory 12th June 2011

I'm tying in my spread of preamps to my AD/DA converter and can't get past the pops and sizzles. Between my friend and myself,...

freshchops
replies: 1 views: 908
Snatchman 12th June 2011

Moderators