Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1783 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi All, I'm thinking of using my a7's in a 5.1 config as a secondary monitoring source. Bryston 5 channel amp?

jumpnyc
replies: 1 views: 572
littlenemo 5th July 2011

Hi Everyone, I recently purchased a pair of Adam A3x and I am absolutely loving them. They are small but very powerful and...

Subneuro
replies: 1 views: 8,292
Subneuro 5th July 2011
replies: 2 views: 1,214
allstar 5th July 2011

Hi there, I had a call this afternoon from someone wanting to record a corporate discussion. I established they want to...

billface
replies: 8 views: 1,203
billface 5th July 2011

A little problem that has been going on for a bit now --- I have a Glyph external hard drive, and it has a small light that...

BBlack
replies: 4 views: 955
TimOBrienFlorida 5th July 2011

Don't know if this is the same with you guys but from time to time I find myself wanting to improve my mixing skill on something...

Retinal
replies: 18 views: 3,288
[email protected] 5th July 2011

So, I got to test out the Pacifica and GR ME-1NV yesterday. If you don't wanna read another preamp question, kindly refrain...

St. Augustine
replies: 0 views: 638
St. Augustine 5th July 2011

Prince

I went to see Prince last night for his 21 night concert here in LA. Awesome show. And he can play guitar. The sound was...

tazman
replies: 270 views: 19,184
Karloff70 5th July 2011

Anyone know what size hex key is needed to fasten Avalon knobs? One on my U5 has come off. I tried calling Avalon but no answer...

houndog328
replies: 0 views: 547
houndog328 5th July 2011

Hey all, has anyone heard anything about Mackie releasing their successor to the hr824 mk2? Was looking to buy a couple for my...

Arpedrio
replies: 1 views: 3,393
Raynobs 5th July 2011

Hi guys, about to get back into digital recording and need to figure out what would work best for me. I'm contemplating the...

skythemusic
replies: 6 views: 2,033
ScumBum 5th July 2011

What's the most versatile bass mic? I personally will be using it mainly for bass guitar (elec. mostly) and bass/kick drum. It...

asdfdsa
replies: 4 views: 874
chout 5th July 2011

1-Lady Gaga 2-Taylor Swift 3-Rihanna 4-Britney Spears 5-Beyonce & 11 more This analysis by Rolling Stone is notable mainly...

danika
replies: 0 views: 547
danika 5th July 2011

I will probably soon buy the Roland V-Piano, it's one of those keyboards I end up wanting to play time and time again. What would...

RainbowStorm
replies: 8 views: 1,724
jayfield 5th July 2011

Hey guys, I can't determine if my synths' connections are balanced or unbalanced , do you have a trick to know which are they ?...

Loudyman
replies: 28 views: 6,753
DarbyOhara 5th July 2011

Does anyone have any info? It's for a good friend of mine. Thanks. Andrew

andrew montreal
replies: 1 views: 1,964
andrew montreal 5th July 2011

Could you please test something for me? If you set the release time to the Fastest position, attach slowest and run some...

tazman
replies: 17 views: 1,943
tazman 5th July 2011

I'm a noobie engineer and producer who loves working with my guitarist. To make a long story short he doesn't bring over any of...

ddeez
replies: 19 views: 4,627
Earthling 5th July 2011

not sure where to put this, but the band i recorded would like alan to mix their record. i can't seem to find any contact or...

jaguarsg
replies: 11 views: 5,289
yoodooright 5th July 2011

Introducing Eleven Rack — The Ultimate Guitar Recording and Effects Processing System Looks pretty promising to me....

socalstyleonline
replies: 44 views: 11,319
Ward Pike 5th July 2011

Anyone get hands on time with the Allen & Heath GS-R24 board yet? Maybe at AES or NAMM? Possibly have any inside info or...

mmm...gear
replies: 6 views: 2,939
TrackLab 5th July 2011

Just for fun heh Y0P4QFhYer8

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 2,628
Jon Con 5th July 2011

What's the piece of paper behind the U47 for? Does anybody have an answer/story about this? PS: and I can't help but noticing...

baslotto
replies: 17 views: 4,518
walth 5th July 2011

Here is some of the new gear! Audix hooked me up with below retail on everything! here are some of the pics below! ...

craven
replies: 6 views: 879
craven 5th July 2011

Hey everyone, Just thought I'd throw this out there... I had a chance today to directly A/B a vintage Neve 1081 with the Vintech...

aaronsternke
replies: 21 views: 5,471
walth 5th July 2011

Not the ideal way of working around, but here's the scenario. The main Question is; would the following scenario be possible (on...

TAXS
replies: 1 views: 752
Denis Goekdag 5th July 2011

What is the best SDC for the money iyo? Would be used for: Acoustic instruments, room micing, drum OH's, elec. instruments,...

asdfdsa
replies: 87 views: 23,840
ivansc 5th July 2011

I don't know a lot about lighting. LED lights, halogen lights, recessed can lights, etc. I want to buy some lights to put in my...

HSLand
replies: 15 views: 2,570
AcoosticZoo 5th July 2011

I'm looking for a working Amek Einstein 24 input console. Within 250 miles of Nashville so my engineer can come and test it.. ...

Davey T
replies: 6 views: 6,064
Bluzzi 5th July 2011

I just fall in love with this production. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU any inside about production, gear,...

andrea19837
replies: 8 views: 906
andrea19837 5th July 2011

Hi all. I've been kicking this around in my head for a while now and I thought it would be nice to open a thread about it here...

baadc0de
replies: 2 views: 720
baadc0de 5th July 2011

A great mix is all about thousands of minute, but critical, decisions. I am a semi-professional mixer with about 7 years of...

ericmixer
replies: 4 views: 677
travisbrown 5th July 2011

Mainly for drum OH's, but will be used on acoustic instruments, piano, room, etc as well. Btw, my room is not treated. (Will...

asdfdsa
replies: 10 views: 982
asdfdsa 5th July 2011

Hi, i wanna get a sdc matched pair mics for recording acoustic guitar. my budget is 500$. until now i managed to read some stuff...

midoban
replies: 9 views: 2,406
willsing 5th July 2011

K - so this isn't a "what should I charge" thread, per se... I've normally treated all of my studio services...

rcb4t2
replies: 45 views: 8,461
bobsandifer 5th July 2011

7 weeks after invoicing a pretty big Metal label (not "major", but not what I'd call "indie" either) and no...

Trakworx
replies: 52 views: 6,976
bobsandifer 5th July 2011

hello everybody. i tried posting this in the newbie forum, but i guess no one had answers haha. so i just bought a saffire pro...

embrace
replies: 1 views: 582
embrace 5th July 2011

Hi, I'm a female singer, who has finally decided to start making and recording music on my own. I'm a complete beginner...

dirtyweebesom
replies: 4 views: 5,792
minor_glitch 5th July 2011

hi, i just got a tascam 388 i'd like to records the 8 tracks in the same time but i can't ... when i record, the tracks 1 and...

thegoonmat
replies: 1 views: 2,310
eh91311 5th July 2011

Just wondering what cool free gear you've received/found over the years that you use all the time? I mean free gear that...

dkelley
replies: 11 views: 1,808
12ax7 5th July 2011

Which essential adapters and widgets do you carry with you to every gig?

SOS
replies: 1 views: 635
Aeolian 5th July 2011

Hello slutz! I have been searching threads endlessly for hours now and although GearSlutz is always multi-opinionated and all...

kasmira
replies: 7 views: 2,457
KevWind 5th July 2011

It seems that no matter how careful I am. I always end up with a problem between these three mics. The hats being so close to the...

Einstein
replies: 21 views: 2,051
NEWTON IN ORBIT 5th July 2011

Trying to get it to record. Using a Behringer 4 channel mixer. VU's working. Seems to be recording. Can't get any playback. This...

Swamp Rat
replies: 5 views: 1,756
Szorn 5th July 2011

Im going to constuct a mobile project studio. Right now i have a laptop running cubase. Im using superior drummer 2.0 for all...

jakson
replies: 0 views: 417
jakson 5th July 2011

Until recently, I always used 2 small diaphragm condenser in xy on acoustic guitar. But to be honest, I never loved the results....

dannyofmarge
replies: 37 views: 9,007
KevWind 5th July 2011

Well I'm done recording myself. Some guys who I used to play in a band with and worked with at a music store. have become a...

boomer81
replies: 3 views: 609
boomer81 5th July 2011

I was DI'ing a bass guitar yesterday, straight into my pre-73, out into my firebox interface, and that signal was going into...

Jakeman1086
replies: 4 views: 1,760
Jakeman1086 5th July 2011

i am in the process of buying a 2x12 closed back cab and heard about Moss i have no idea if they sound good or what Generes of...

KyleSA
replies: 1 views: 952
buddachile 4th July 2011

I want to buy monitors once more and be done with it. My room is 13x11. I don't usually monitor that loud but still my...

Lipps
replies: 1 views: 777
Lipps 4th July 2011

Moderators