Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1758 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm in the process of setting up a studio. It's above some shops at the busiest intersection in my little town. I'm worried...

vtone
replies: 10 views: 1,876
narcoman 8th August 2011

Will be pairing it with a grace m101 mic pre... Using it on singing, acoustic guitar and rap. I'm thinking the 49 but does tube...

projektk
replies: 6 views: 1,441
rockstar_josh 8th August 2011

I need pictures of analog synthesizers, and was hoping someone here has photos they took or otherwise own the rights to. Or maybe...

Ethan Winer
replies: 4 views: 799
Ethan Winer 8th August 2011

Hi! My band are going to start trying on some more advanced looping and syncing related stuff, and so we are going to need...

Njaal
replies: 8 views: 1,873
wesarvin 8th August 2011

The Smiths

Rekindling one of my very loves for The Smiths last night and relived the gorgeous production and engineering that had gone into...

Deleted User
replies: 38 views: 5,490
richgilb 8th August 2011

Does anyone have experience with using the 5043 on acoustic guitars?? I'd be interested in feedback on this. I saw someone...

gfunny72
replies: 6 views: 1,160
matt thomas 8th August 2011

Recently got a pair of Adam A7Xs which I am running through a Line 6 UX1 on a Mac until I can upgrade properly. They don't seem...

Unnamed1
replies: 8 views: 2,485
Unnamed1 8th August 2011

Hi GS, I have an AEA TRP preamp and want to use my LDC's, since it's a very sweet and clean sounding unit. Found this...

mikkelkiilerich
replies: 2 views: 735
julian.david 8th August 2011

As you can see I am a little confused on some of this 2 things has to offer (field rec or large diaphragm mic). I'm building my...

jim_420_
replies: 3 views: 1,162
jim_420_ 8th August 2011

As per the title just got a Pulse CHEAP. Looking forward to using it, but interested to hear what's the best editor for it before...

Jomox
replies: 1 views: 551
Jomox 8th August 2011

I have been jammin' on a LTD MH250NT for about 5 years now. For $600 this thing has done me right. Great action and decent sound....

Cuzzin Chizzy
replies: 0 views: 1,214
Cuzzin Chizzy 8th August 2011

There was a review of an online protools lesson in the back of the latest tapeop I got through the post. Ive left the mag...

fifthflaw
replies: 3 views: 655
sae2111 8th August 2011

Was just listening to some of this new album for Angel's & Airwaves. There is a very smooth effect on the vocals that I'm...

keilson
replies: 22 views: 14,851
theBackwardsman 8th August 2011

I've always been a zep fan, and just love Bonhams sound. But anyhow, his drum sound was always slightly different. My favorite...

kats
replies: 18 views: 2,832
Nighthawk77 8th August 2011

Hey guys, I got an 8i6 a couple of weeks ago and would now like an extra input or two. It has two pre-amps on the front and two...

flybeereligion
replies: 1 views: 592
flybeereligion 8th August 2011

Hey guys, always looking out for great mics so I was wondering if you guys could give me more info on these Brauner mics. All...

Skiggy
replies: 36 views: 15,714
Glamdring 8th August 2011

Title says it all really... I've been looking at a few different monitor controllers for my room and would like my fellow slutz...

BadGrrmmr
replies: 6 views: 934
kosty 8th August 2011

Hello all ! I create this thread to join together all the roomy drums samples (or loops) of the gearslutz...

toxik967
replies: 13 views: 2,483
rocksure 8th August 2011

I want to sell my Digi 003, but I don't have the pro tools disk to sell with it. Will it still go for as much? How much would you...

Brennan
replies: 5 views: 1,745
matt thomas 8th August 2011

I recently found a old demo...on one of my dat-tapes.. Once i mixed a rock track on a old mixer i had...it was cracking but...

chumusic
replies: 3 views: 624
Retinal 8th August 2011

Hi, Can someone recommend some very sturdy and well-balanced speaker stands for these monitors? I've had bad experiences in...

TwinVulcan
replies: 2 views: 2,159
entropy 8th August 2011

I already got the TLM49 through an API A2D and it sounds amazing!!! But now I looking for something better and I was thinking to...

AlanBBlacky
replies: 11 views: 22,177
PsilohsaiBiN 8th August 2011

Ok, I tried searching, so don't hit me with that. I feel like the answer is obvious, but for the life of me I am confused....

JordanPemberton
replies: 14 views: 1,365
Kiwi 8th August 2011

Anyone using these to record? opinions?? I have a date here on Wednesday and was considering these.. Stef

Nowak
replies: 1 views: 812
PMoshay 8th August 2011

I hope this is the right forum... usually I'm in the electronic forum. I'm recording tablas this week. Any suggestions? Of...

Praxisaxis
replies: 9 views: 1,042
andychamp 8th August 2011

Just bought a Otari MK 90 ii recorder and I am new to the tape world. It didnt have a manual and I have searched high and low...

JLEpperson
replies: 3 views: 801
Knox 8th August 2011

Hey, I'm looking at buying the dav Bg1 but am worried about output peaks mentioned in a sound on sound review.... "Don't...

holdmyfinger
replies: 2 views: 704
holdmyfinger 8th August 2011

I'll use Mugician as an app example. How can I move a Pd brain to a native OSC brain in an instrument (it is an instrument)...

Faenivoldsk
replies: 1 views: 698
rrr00bb 8th August 2011

Any suggestions? Im trying to find out which adds more color, which is quieter, and if the threeq's comp and eq are really worth...

jseo90
replies: 6 views: 3,894
jseo90 8th August 2011

I have a Shure KSM 32 that I love but it has started crackling. Sometimes signal wont even pass through it at all. I cleaned the...

Alexmc1988
replies: 2 views: 666
captainate 8th August 2011

Hi, I'm looking for some new monitors for a different studio setup . The monitors I have in my other studio setup are a pair of...

dickiefunk
replies: 25 views: 17,705
rakkaus 8th August 2011

My Rosetta 200 died this morning. When I power it up, only the Lock Narrow/wide LEDs light up, but nothing else does and no...

Slug1
replies: 7 views: 1,535
A440 7th August 2011

Hi, I need some help finding good realistic sounding bell sounds, like church bells or clock bells. Any VI´s with good bell...

Hotstuff
replies: 1 views: 990
eyeball_kid 7th August 2011

What better - passive or active summing? Passive = clear, dangerous 2 bus - active summing box = clear. Big consoles, for example...

MainTime
replies: 2 views: 9,788
tomat 7th August 2011

‪Outrun Pietro - Cut An Eye Joe (Cotton Eye Joe Cover)‬‏ - YouTube

meymia
replies: 2 views: 1,107
meymia 7th August 2011

Looking at the USBPre2, it seems to be everything I need, ie.. 2x2 interface with the mix section for monitoring inputs with the...

Deleted 231be8b
replies: 1 views: 2,010
Earcatcher 7th August 2011

Hello everyone, Ok so I recently bought a Prism Sound Orpheous, its a great piece of gear.. until today... Don't know...

studiomood
replies: 4 views: 715
studiomood 7th August 2011

I've just converted the power supply on my BAE Rack from US voltage to UK. It seems to be working ok, but I noticed that the...

Scott Maple
replies: 4 views: 662
Scott Maple 7th August 2011

Just tried to get to their site by Googling and I called a number listed in a recent write up about one of their mics. when I try...

emkay
replies: 2 views: 1,620
Steffmo 7th August 2011

Hi, short setup info: logic 9 using 16 Outs as Stereo Pairs - into analog 2bus LT. Question: When a 0dB clip in...

TimTonic
replies: 1 views: 1,113
TimTonic 7th August 2011

Hi, I'm going to receive a Metric Halo ULN-2 interface, and unfortunately it has only one headphone output (and stereo monitor...

silmutine
replies: 5 views: 4,016
suedesound 7th August 2011
replies: 2 views: 718
Gharper23 7th August 2011

Trying to keep racks to a limit in my studio to save space so considering 2 Argosy L10s to sit underneath the console. I don't...

maestro
replies: 0 views: 718
maestro 7th August 2011

I have this 1176LN but the serial number plate is missing. Could anyone identify this Urei 1176LN revision....

u47user
replies: 4 views: 821
u47user 7th August 2011

I'm running projects at different sample rates, from 48 to 96 khz, and sometimes when I close a project set at 88khz, and open...

djanogil
replies: 0 views: 1,244
djanogil 7th August 2011

Hello all, So, I was doing some tracking in Sonar X1 and about to open my new PT 9 for a quick spin and was doing all things...

anotherguitarist
replies: 5 views: 1,523
Muser 7th August 2011

I'm in the greater Seattle area and need to find a tech to put together ("wire" up) a "rack" of vintage...

vicenzajay
replies: 6 views: 1,466
lineardiatonic 7th August 2011

Are there any vsts that can emulate tape compression?

Adeseye
replies: 11 views: 4,916
PaulMac 7th August 2011

My old Roland Space Echo needs some TLC and most probably a new set of heads. Does anyone know someone who services these...

Levon
replies: 6 views: 911
Levon 7th August 2011

I'm looking for a new glockenspiel to record indie rock with. I have a bell set, but it's a little to large and dark. I'm looking...

loveinoctober
replies: 9 views: 7,637
tonnu 7th August 2011

Moderators