Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1744 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Does anyone have the schematic for the master section? The one I am talking about is with 2 PCBs mounted on a two strip-wide...

llmonty
replies: 1 views: 614
llmonty 26th August 2011

Just wondered if anyone here could offer some insight into the AKG D14? I have found some basic specs on the AKG site but very...

dialectic
replies: 2 views: 3,322
dialectic 26th August 2011

Glen Campbell - A Better Place - YouTube Not sure what forum this belongs on , but I was really moved by this song...My dad...

Johnkenn
replies: 2 views: 860
drBill 26th August 2011

Hola, so I was trying to remove the grill from my Mesa Boogie cab but I started to damage it, any clue on how to go about it in...

TeamContra
replies: 0 views: 820
TeamContra 26th August 2011

This might be a nob question: What is the difference between a preamp and a compressor?

gritzildino
replies: 5 views: 1,067
gritzildino 26th August 2011

Hi, There are some new feature videos on Genesys. ...

saj
replies: 3 views: 980
greatgreatriver 26th August 2011

I am cabling my Valley People 'lunch box' with balanced, TRS->Barrier Strip cables. I am making them myself by cutting 15',...

manthe
replies: 18 views: 2,747
Glue Huffer 26th August 2011

What's the standard with XLR patch panels? I need one so I can switch the XLR lines from my live room between the pres on my...

Pies
replies: 5 views: 1,372
Pies 26th August 2011

I know this is more a Live question, but since most of you do both, here goes: I have a gig on tuesday with a Yamaha LS9 desk...

InTheBox
replies: 2 views: 771
Perelandra05 26th August 2011

I struggle to get even bass response from basslines. Lets assume that the bass line was played brilliantly, and very evenly...

Todd
replies: 19 views: 2,265
Todd 26th August 2011

Hi, how do you tune drums to a specific song. Bass Drum and Snare to the root, tom-toms like notes in the scale? Thanks!

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 17 views: 2,197
biggator6 26th August 2011

Got a track where the gtr needs re doing. Drums and guitar were tracked together. What are some of the best approaches/tricks for...

dodittydada
replies: 5 views: 669
andychamp 26th August 2011

I got a Dangerous D-Box through this morning and am just setting it up. First thing I've come across is that the audio signal is...

peachboy
replies: 0 views: 1,722
peachboy 26th August 2011

I have limited room in my studio, but a good spot that would fit a multi stand. I want to bring in a selection of my guitars,...

YULOGY
replies: 1 views: 1,593
Lee Cardan 26th August 2011

Hi peeps, Just wanted to find out if anybody knows averagely what type of vocal processing is done during the song's chorus. I...

thxsound1138
replies: 3 views: 776
chevega 26th August 2011

never mind : fixed :) how do I delete this? hidz

Eclef
replies: 0 views: 499
Eclef 26th August 2011

I hear people saying "oh those vocals sound so autotuned" or "you can totally hear the autotune on his voice"...

avafreak252
replies: 3 views: 893
InTheBox 26th August 2011

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question! I have a urei 1178 and amek bc3 desk. I want to be able to use the comp on the...

goldphinga
replies: 4 views: 1,403
rhythmlogistics 26th August 2011

I like to track my music in MP3 format because it all usually ends up in MP3 format at the end anyway. I figure if Foster the...

Orange Julius
replies: 21 views: 1,196
Bender412 26th August 2011

Can anyone please recommend a great sounding set of speakers to travel to Europe with while I work from a laptop? Maybe with a...

Greg Wells
replies: 4 views: 1,357
jonnymac 26th August 2011

Yesterday morning we received an order for a fairly expensive piece of gear and had concerns about the customer after the phone...

kittonian
replies: 28 views: 2,004
NathanEldred 26th August 2011

Which drum machines are still in production? Had a little go on the MFB 522 the other day and its made me crave analogue drum...

getmethough
replies: 6 views: 1,381
Llitsor 26th August 2011

getting mp3s to stick through youtube? compress on the master? compress the mp3 after? same with websites? so much is lost and so...

ChaosCreation
replies: 34 views: 1,854
tha]-[acksaw 26th August 2011

Has anyone gotten to use both of these or by chance A/B'd them? It seems like people are going nuts for the overstayer. I...

BuildaFriend
replies: 6 views: 2,554
quadrafunk 26th August 2011

Lately I've been listening to a lot of African recordings, from the palm wine sounds of S.E. Rogie, to the famous Fela Ransome...

rene-lemieux
replies: 18 views: 2,527
BudgetMC 26th August 2011

Imagine you were restricted to just 2 SM57, 1 SM7 and 1 U87, what CAN'T be done in a tracking session? These were the top 3 mics...

RiF
replies: 26 views: 1,562
YULOGY 26th August 2011

Hi¡ i bought an ADL 600, but when I move the knob gain, it sounds a little clicks, or crunchy noises, is it normal?, to me it's...

Peter P.
replies: 0 views: 1,747
Peter P. 26th August 2011

Anyone have knowledge of this, is it just simply applying the effect evenly over the kit? Kashmir and some live work are good...

asdfdsa
replies: 1 views: 1,383
hasbeen 26th August 2011

WOW! I really can not decide between these 3 mics. Their all very similar but different at the same time. I want something...

he_isthatguy313
replies: 12 views: 2,525
he_isthatguy313 26th August 2011

Hello all! I just made a realization last night. I know that this has been said before quite a bit on this forum, but lots of...

elamberth
replies: 25 views: 2,355
popmann 26th August 2011

i was looking at trying the new JDK R22 but I've heard a lot of good things about the FMR RNC's and I can get a pair of those for...

scaryonly
replies: 11 views: 3,566
Alchemy Sound 26th August 2011

I figure I'd start a thread for anyone who's concerned about "Irene" effecting their work spaces. I'm in Northern...

gongbass
replies: 1 views: 608
adeptusmajor 26th August 2011

The Octopus Project's 8-Speaker Live Surround-Sound System | Sound and Vision Magazine My band is also instrumental, but...

MoBeach
replies: 1 views: 965
Kiwi 26th August 2011

We installed a new Pro Tools 9 system at work to demo it for voice overs and had a couple questions. We've been using some old...

dbsoundguy
replies: 7 views: 10,704
dbsoundguy 26th August 2011

Hello, I have registered on gearslutz because I have the same problem as RadioBox (listen to his audio...

Melodija
replies: 7 views: 1,786
Peter P. 25th August 2011

I powered on the unit to record some drum tracks today after using it yesterday. Whenever I touch the stepped gain knob this...

dudeitsree
replies: 9 views: 1,178
Peter P. 25th August 2011

Hello all :-) I've been jumping back an forth back and forth, console no console and so on. Now i have found my mix solution...

lionheart
replies: 9 views: 1,464
lionheart 25th August 2011

Anybody know what microphone Robbie Robertson is using in this video? The Band: how 2nd album was made 2/5 -...

dsl
replies: 4 views: 860
dsl 25th August 2011

Anyone using it and willing to share their opinion? I'm looking for a 88 notes weighted Keyboard for controlling Piano Libraries...

djanogil
replies: 2 views: 3,039
mikeka 25th August 2011

Hi Slutz, I have been working on a track lately that features a vibraphone and electric guitar trading phrases against a 'verbed...

mahler007
replies: 8 views: 885
Syncamorea 25th August 2011

So I'm comfortable getting guitars, bass and drums to work well together, and comfortable getting beats, synths etc to mix well...

Amber
replies: 0 views: 749
Amber 25th August 2011

I know that the AudioSuite menu can display its contents as one long list, or organized by type, or by manufacturer. But I seem...

sailor
replies: 2 views: 631
sailor 25th August 2011

The rosetta 200 seems like a good deal to me. I need a good quality AD (and DA) to print my mixes when I'm done mixing them on...

matskull
replies: 0 views: 497
matskull 25th August 2011

I bought several Acousticas libraries before they went out of business. Recently my G5 died and I upgraded to a Mac Pro. I am...

Kaatza Music
replies: 2 views: 762
Madman 25th August 2011

Hi, After visiting this site a lot over the last few years and learning a lot from you all this is the first time I have...

Jakedread
replies: 3 views: 1,266
netsound 25th August 2011

Guys, when you record vocals with everything ITB, no outboard gear, do you record completely dry and with no effects? I find...

Joeytpg
replies: 5 views: 654
Cheebs Goat 25th August 2011

Hey slutz, i've got the opportunity to get an original 525, i'm looking for something different for tracking / mixing, most pop...

marc_oceano
replies: 2 views: 1,184
marc_oceano 25th August 2011

Please bare with me this is my first post and im new to forums. I searched up on the forum and about subwoofer placement, and...

Jon_Chandler
replies: 7 views: 4,919
Aeolian 25th August 2011

I'm trying to figure out the best way to configure my keyboard setup for live stereo sound. I currently am only playing in mono...

bleakley
replies: 5 views: 8,824
bleakley 25th August 2011

Hello All I heard something about the arpeggiator on the UltraNova not working when controlling Rackmounts or Software...

Seabass123
replies: 2 views: 1,302
cruelty 25th August 2011

Moderators