Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1710 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So, this is something we've all heard before, right? Just thought you might enjoy this: "It's like twitter. Except we...

therealbigd
replies: 8 views: 1,702
morrock 5th October 2011

Hello all :-) I'm coming to Chicago in November and I'm looking to buy a microphone that I can use for recording vocals and...

noluckyman
replies: 2 views: 1,042
noluckyman 5th October 2011

Anyone know if there is a new product that allows you to wear a belt that allows you to feel the pulse rather than using...

jan.harris7
replies: 2 views: 940
RoundBadge 5th October 2011

Hi, I´m getting the deluxe box set of Nevermind 20th anniversary this week. Can´t wait to hear Buth Vig´s mixes and the...

Virgil
replies: 72 views: 4,633
rksguit 5th October 2011

Paint can be considered gear in my eyes ;) well im going to paint the studio, and u hear different colors add too mood and...

Marcel G
replies: 24 views: 1,749
joeq 5th October 2011

Hello all, As someone who records a ton of classical and acoustic music, I have a lot of small condensor microphones (Schoeps,...

Marlan
replies: 7 views: 1,714
jmcarlock 5th October 2011

Any 1? I have tried Bassizm from Izm... Its a little fake sounding... I like the Idea of a bass drum synth because you can really...

gritzildino
replies: 0 views: 1,558
gritzildino 5th October 2011

So im mixing out of an apogee duet2 through a phoenix audio niceDI onto 1/4 inch tape via a TEAC Tascam 35-2B. My question is:...

lopan
replies: 10 views: 2,914
rocksure 5th October 2011

I have two t15s, an n72, and two a12s with Scott liebers red dots. I love all of them! I just bought an avantone ak type VII omni...

featherstone
replies: 5 views: 1,152
featherstone 5th October 2011

Tragic Boogie is one of the best records i've heard in a long time. i recall al saying they did a lot at his house....then...

gregovertone
replies: 10 views: 1,014
Dr. Mordo 5th October 2011

Hello to all, I am thinking about changing the tubes in my UALA 610 MKII. I am using the Blue Kiwi > UALA 610 MKII > RME...

offthewallstudio
replies: 10 views: 5,974
Reborn 5th October 2011

I love the song, arrangement and production. It is a treat, all around. It cool to hear a song that drives but doesn't rely on...

Heartfelt
replies: 2 views: 677
Heartfelt 5th October 2011

Is there a way to bypass the A/D converter in the Focusrite Octopre dynamic MKII's? Or if I use their analog outs it pretty much...

sjsgill
replies: 0 views: 867
sjsgill 5th October 2011

ok so ive done some research on some controllers, and ive narrowed it down to 3 choices. 1 Mackie Control Pro Mackie - Mackie...

Mattyryan86
replies: 5 views: 1,760
Kiwi 5th October 2011

How do "program dependent" settings differentiate between snares and synth pads? Are there a finite number of...

Deleted 1846071
replies: 1 views: 745
Kiwi 5th October 2011

Folks: I'm looking for the user manual for a Fostex D-15 DAT deck. I'm hoping someone has a spare, or to borrow and copy one,...

mgoldey
replies: 1 views: 1,722
rich_b 5th October 2011

Any Slutz want to join me and a few folks to test/compare some EQs legendary for putting "sheen" on audio tracks next...

RCM - Ronan
replies: 33 views: 3,935
superburtm 5th October 2011

going to be in LA next week for a few days. I'd like to go somewhere that has an assortment of medium-hi-end recording gear. I'd...

climber
replies: 2 views: 557
climber 5th October 2011

For a session at the end of October, I need more channels of my Germ Pre. Anybody can rent me theirs for the session (would be 4...

MrVelvet
replies: 1 views: 560
MrVelvet 5th October 2011

For a session at the end of October, I need more of my UA 2192 goodness (I have 2 units, but I need more than 4 channels for...

MrVelvet
replies: 0 views: 686
MrVelvet 5th October 2011

Steve Perry | Fan Asylum Steve Perry discusses vinyl, analog, digital, etc. He describes the processes for the fans. Very...

PDC
replies: 2 views: 903
wineshop 5th October 2011

I seem to have such a hard time getting a good acoustic guitar recording. I've used MK012s @ 12th and soundhole (but pointed...

redddog
replies: 36 views: 10,093
hello people 5th October 2011

Dear Slutz, I am on the verge of buying new custom earmolds again! A friend of mine recently mentioned that there is the...

Loudmouth
replies: 0 views: 588
Loudmouth 5th October 2011

I'm trying to record both my U5 and an amp at the same time. But it seems no matter how I set it up once the U5 is in the chain,...

Gordon -10
replies: 6 views: 1,481
akisD28 5th October 2011

I just found an old BBE plugin from 2004, a sonic maximizer CD, laying around in my basement. I can´t find any upgrade info on...

sveinis
replies: 5 views: 883
AcoosticZoo 4th October 2011

Hi folks, So i've been listening to a lot of Dann Huff productions (mainly Rascal Flatts). What I notice is the drum sound....

erike123
replies: 3 views: 3,929
tommyd123 4th October 2011

Just wondering if anybody has gotten good results from mixing bass cab ports and horns, and what mics/techniques you used? How...

Devon8822
replies: 6 views: 1,416
decocco 4th October 2011

I will be receiving my cranesong Stc8 shortly to use as a mixbuss/mastering compressor. (I'm very excited) I've only ever used in...

StarfishMusic
replies: 10 views: 2,434
Kiwi 4th October 2011

Can someone please post vocal clips of these setups so that I can compare the two and choose one. Thanks

kevgees
replies: 3 views: 3,838
MrHaze 4th October 2011

Lets say i buy a dangerous 2buss or an analogue console. I send my tracks and aux track to the console or summing mixer and...

capellino
replies: 7 views: 1,173
RKrizman 4th October 2011

I tuned my guitar to this tuning and I love the sound. What tuning is this? Double-dropped D6? I discovered it by accident when...

bexarametric
replies: 12 views: 2,653
jonathan jetter 4th October 2011

Hi there, Recently moved into a new place and have a small production studio set up. I do all my production in a small single...

SDB_12
replies: 1 views: 609
Kiwi 4th October 2011

If you have a home studio and not a special treated space, I found a great solution for you guys! Just put the less possible...

Balladman studio
replies: 30 views: 2,678
tha]-[acksaw 4th October 2011

Hello, I currently have a U87 (not AI) going through a BAE DMP and I use it to record female vocals and acoustic guitar for...

Clonkified
replies: 11 views: 1,857
Preme Diesel 4th October 2011

My hfi 550's I had for 6 yrs are damaged, & I need to figure out what my replacements will be. I cant find ANYONE that stocks...

Anthony Duran
replies: 4 views: 761
TimOBrienFlorida 4th October 2011

Hi, I am looking to improve my chain. I have an maudio FireWire 1814 interface and i also have the universal audio m610 preamp...

Playgroundz
replies: 11 views: 1,722
Playgroundz 4th October 2011

I need to put audio files (specifically strings from LA strings and East west) into pro tools For best quality what do I need...

chrisgil
replies: 1 views: 3,018
Ricey 4th October 2011

Anyone compared these? Observations? Thanks! J~

Trakworx
replies: 4 views: 1,660
Trakworx 4th October 2011

Hey I just picked up Cumulus from Loomer. I thought It would satisfy all my Granular synthesis needs, but, you can't map a sample...

gritzildino
replies: 0 views: 1,574
gritzildino 4th October 2011

was looking at getting a pair of the V6s-which some insist are better sounding than the 7506s- then I came across...

Robbo82
replies: 1 views: 2,350
Sean Sullivan 4th October 2011

I realized i've been emailing and messaging people writing "shure", instead of "sure". Someone had been...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 8 views: 928
evilberg 4th October 2011

I currently have a Phanthera and do quite like it but am thinking about changing, for the fun of it. I record 90% of the time...

Jorg
replies: 5 views: 1,863
KevWind 4th October 2011

Hello recently moved my studio into a new home while building kut my new space and my ART Pro MPA took a dive. Everything works...

JonMiller
replies: 3 views: 493
Dan Kennedy 4th October 2011

Hi. Could you recommend for my mixing set up for headphone? This is my gear : Neve 8816, Senheiser HD650 Should I buy neve...

ManiMusic
replies: 0 views: 579
ManiMusic 4th October 2011
replies: 0 views: 576
TreeAudioMichele 4th October 2011

For any Slutz that have used both the Aurora GTQ and a Neve/AMS 1073 on male vocals do they both have as much bottom end? I'm...

REX
replies: 10 views: 1,245
Geese 4th October 2011

I got a change to buy this old Neumann mic for $2k. Just wondering what's going on inside the mic. Seller says it's been...

MrMeek
replies: 2 views: 992
MrMeek 4th October 2011

Hi all, I've been adding to my mic locker with idea of giving me good options on my next project and was wondering if I could get...

smili
replies: 6 views: 913
smili 4th October 2011

I've gotten my home studio up to a certain level where I feel I've covered the bases pretty well, so now I'm wondering what you...

bicasaur
replies: 10 views: 1,331
thepilgrimsdream 4th October 2011

Goal: get my electric guitar recorded as clean as possible onto the computer (in which I will do software...

IRA
replies: 0 views: 527
IRA 4th October 2011

Moderators