Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1655 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The only threads I found on this were over 6 years old, so thought it time to start a new one... I'm looking for headphones...

TexaCali
replies: 1 views: 1,454
warhead 13th December 2011

Hi, I have one UAD2-solo now, want to add a bit of power... if I buy another solo I get 500$ in the shop... do these 2 work...

miqer
replies: 1 views: 812
Billy Buck 13th December 2011

To the person who suggested , in a pop filter thread, placing the mic above the singer's mouth... kfhkh THANKS. kfhkh I was...

lame pseudonym
replies: 16 views: 5,168
Benjyfly 13th December 2011

I'm searching for a Creamware / Sonic Core Pro 12 but where on earth can I get one? I know its not available any more, but there...

MarkusSamper
replies: 0 views: 999
MarkusSamper 13th December 2011

I used to have loads of nice outboard compression, but am finding myself slowly balancing it out, getting some nice EQ units....

Davido
replies: 0 views: 1,409
Davido 13th December 2011

Just saw a couple really great deals on synths at HelloMusic.com today. I've wanted an analog synth and i'm gonna go for it...

GearFromTheGods
replies: 0 views: 721
GearFromTheGods 13th December 2011

I finally received one Metric Halo ULN-8... very excited! I need one DB25 to 8 XLR-F and one DB25 to 8 TRS snake cables. Apogee...

Chao
replies: 13 views: 9,320
cinealta 13th December 2011

Is this real?: This iPod Dock Is the Size of a Car

junior
replies: 29 views: 5,406
Jomox 13th December 2011

I had piano tuition throughout school and some of my early years but never in early adulthood really had much of a studio. I've...

Play
replies: 6 views: 1,915
hyper.real 13th December 2011

Hey all i'm looking for some nice very surgical EQs for my 500 series rack. Mainly just looking for a nice adjustable Q that can...

KennyS
replies: 3 views: 1,746
warhead 13th December 2011

Hi, I'm looking for a MIDI router device: I want to connect all the devices to midi in's and out's then I want to choose what...

Geeklapeeno
replies: 13 views: 10,019
Nisei 12th December 2011

I'm new to the GS site! However, I have had the pleasure to read posts from this site for quite some time. I would like...

endorphin
replies: 28 views: 2,123
Musiclab 12th December 2011

Hi! :) I'd really like to have Massive VSTi. I've missed the sale they had recently. Anyone bought it and want to get rid of...

FarleyCZ
replies: 0 views: 721
FarleyCZ 12th December 2011

I am about to go to either one of these guys here in 2 weeks. I am wondering both do almost the same mods but JJ audio seems to...

GRO
replies: 38 views: 7,295
guitarboy94 12th December 2011

Hi, I currently run a symphony io system and am running the ensemble as an optical input into the symphony coz I need the preamps...

Krimsonave
replies: 3 views: 798
smokescreensam 12th December 2011

Hi I've just started setting up my own home studio where I'm hoping to sync my Fostex R8 reel to reel into Pro Tools via the...

Martin_cohen
replies: 2 views: 1,326
Martin_cohen 12th December 2011

What difference between them? Where to find specifications for Q108B?

DAZZER
replies: 2 views: 2,112
Doc Mixwell 12th December 2011

Hi everyone, I'm in the process of saving up to get a new condenser vocal mic. At the moment the best LDC at my disposal is a...

unit13
replies: 5 views: 1,589
chessparov 12th December 2011

Hi I'm doing some research into the recording of Beggars Banquet and wonder if anyone can shed any light on some...

antnb
replies: 4 views: 2,125
Dean Roddey 12th December 2011

Hello! I'm new to all this Studio recording and hardware stuff, so i need some help and found this forum one of the best there...

Tony_Sand
replies: 2 views: 1,417
kittonian 12th December 2011

I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this: L6WMsg2oe5c What do you think? they're friends of mine it's their first release...

Sim
replies: 3 views: 2,116
Sim 12th December 2011

Hey I currently have a Windows laptop without other hardware. Now I'm looking for a setup that allows me to record, mix and...

VCrane
replies: 2 views: 979
VCrane 12th December 2011

Hi, After five years, I've just sold my Yamaha HS50m's. I made and order for the HS80m's but I was refunded after the...

fearoftigers
replies: 45 views: 18,506
Jomox 12th December 2011

I Have a Focusrite ISA 428 I turned it on today and the LEDs didnt light up and the little light up buttons such as the input...

wolfman_rob
replies: 4 views: 903
kurt 12th December 2011

Caribou Ranch, Colorado, 1973 Chicago - Feeling Stronger Every Day - YouTube

TRJanuary
replies: 71 views: 5,074
Musiclab 12th December 2011

Hey guys just arguing with my mate which headphones are flatter Sony MDR-7509HD or Audio Technica ATH-M50

thelube
replies: 3 views: 3,219
audiotech 12th December 2011

Does it amaze anyone else that the fireface 800 from rme is almost 8 years old and is still one of the best interfaces on the...

czarthp
replies: 49 views: 3,980
DMichaelJohnson 12th December 2011

Anyone have experience with the speck 316? Any good? Downsizing and thinking about running 3124 through the 316 to do small...

MREVOL
replies: 3 views: 3,411
vince @ speck 12th December 2011

Hello everybody! I'm thinking of getting new mics for OH, since I'm thinking my SM81 aren't doing it for rock, yet I think they...

Salivan
replies: 18 views: 2,197
Jim Williams 12th December 2011

Hi, I read in another post about a mod for the TL-audio C1 by ProAudioDesign. I try to contact them but don't get a response....

JazzPipo
replies: 3 views: 2,414
Jim Williams 12th December 2011

Has anyone else tested these mics out on guitar amps ? I realize that they are the same mics. But over the years i have beat...

AllAboutTone
replies: 24 views: 10,230
John Suitcase 12th December 2011

I just picked up a KK Audio A1-88 edit desk, with the pull out shelf for my 88 key controller and I now need a new chair. My...

digiman
replies: 0 views: 941
digiman 12th December 2011

Just wondering if you guys can take a listen to these 2 samples, and tell me which mic you think suits my voice better. The...

PEImatrix
replies: 17 views: 3,186
satellitedog 12th December 2011

We just completed a movie and need to go out and record ambience, sound effects etc. Before going out and purchasing an...

jujufactory
replies: 5 views: 1,979
audiotech 12th December 2011

Just wondering, I quite fancy making one myself but I have pretty limited experience with electronics.. the schematic looks...

kiopo
replies: 5 views: 3,790
Blunt 12th December 2011

I can't find any great info on this feature. Does anyone have any insight as to what the Harmonics dial in the Saffire...

Johntron512
replies: 4 views: 3,058
Johntron512 12th December 2011

Hello I closed the port of my speakers with some foam... I'm so impressed I can't understand why so many speakers have bass...

elan
replies: 52 views: 4,735
DAH 12th December 2011

Hello slutz Anyone has an opinion about those Indigo range eq and compressor by TL-Audio? I want a nice and not so expensive...

omegaomega
replies: 5 views: 8,527
ivansc 12th December 2011

I'm looking for an MXR M-126 Flanger/Doubler for a reasonable price but you don't see those too often. Has anyone ever been able...

Nisei
replies: 0 views: 2,975
Nisei 12th December 2011

Hey Guys, Just a quick question. Got a Wurly 200A which I've been having issues with. The built in speakers do not work (one...

AlexK
replies: 0 views: 1,699
AlexK 12th December 2011

Haven't seen any up-to-date post on this... so lets have it.. For all you ITB (partial, or complete) engineers.. what would be...

Anthony Duran
replies: 15 views: 2,099
InTheBox 12th December 2011

I am building a home studio, recording mainly folk-type vocals, acoustic/electric guitars and violin. no drums. I have an eight...

fruitfly
replies: 13 views: 2,509
GRiFF 12th December 2011

So I've got the AKG K 240 headphones; I've had them for about seven years. They work. For a while I was using the Sennheiser...

jcool
replies: 5 views: 2,672
sat159p1 12th December 2011

i want to get into location recording and recording vox outside, so i need to know what laptop is the best for mobile recording...

daveybasso
replies: 18 views: 1,330
IRA 12th December 2011

I recently bought Ez drummer. In my opinion it has good sounds! But I have a question. I'm not knowing how to record each drum on...

bassam_m
replies: 10 views: 8,232
Pip 12th December 2011

Hey everyone! I got married and moved locations and can't find my Sputnik Power Supply! I have looked all over the web but...

spiritualpieces
replies: 0 views: 1,620
spiritualpieces 12th December 2011

Purchased on Ebay by a friend for $11.

Jamz
replies: 4 views: 927
Matti 12th December 2011

Hi! Download this free app to your phone (iPhone) and make a cool panorama of your studio. I haven't done mine yet but I will...

greatgreatriver
replies: 5 views: 1,302
greatgreatriver 12th December 2011

Is there a USB "TO" CF card adapater (so I can take a USB flash drive and insert it into the Tascam SSCDR1 CF Card...

supo
replies: 1 views: 785
hasbeen 12th December 2011

I record in my bedroom, which is quite tiny. But when I do my recording, I usually open all the bookshelves and put some blankets...

heroalbert
replies: 6 views: 3,383
dandeurloo 12th December 2011

Moderators