Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1605 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've only looked into Thomann so far and their selection is pretty limited.

Sotsirc
replies: 3 views: 812
Joao B. 6th February 2012

wondering what users compare the fostex d2424lv converters too, as well if I use a good clock does it improve? thanks KBB

Kris Bang Boom
replies: 2 views: 2,201
chris carter 6th February 2012

Every time I turn around, I need some sort of tool. Flat head, philips head, very tiny and really long philips head screwdriver,...

HSLand
replies: 5 views: 1,141
vcs3 6th February 2012

...this guy's got mics! 1MzBQqiHUX0 ...more info here: http://www.sssmilwaukee.com/Microphone%20Museum.html

kidvybes
replies: 15 views: 1,589
Showcase 6th February 2012

Hey guys: I would love to find some examples of male and female vocal stems that are EQ'd (compressed, etc.) to fit well in...

Lights
replies: 2 views: 1,127
Lights 6th February 2012

Hi, I am new to analog recording so hopefully I will tap into some knowledge here. I picked up an Otari MX-5050 MKIII-8 but am...

adkerche
replies: 4 views: 4,119
audiotech 6th February 2012

Hey everyone! Just found this forum, great stuff! I'm looking to complete my home studio set up with some very accurate studio...

Ahahaha
replies: 6 views: 6,859
Ahahaha 6th February 2012

I'm really curious to try this mic out on acoustic guitar and male vocal. But none of the hire companies seem to stock it. I...

binarymilton
replies: 4 views: 1,277
JamieOxford 6th February 2012

So I'm looking for tube eqs for tracking. (We don't do mastering at our facility). I'm a DW Fearn fanatic (already have...

voxhumana
replies: 3 views: 2,041
voxhumana 6th February 2012

Hi all, I hope I'm posting this in the right place! I'm an engineer at a big studio complex, and we've been using google...

frnak
replies: 0 views: 1,097
frnak 6th February 2012

I've got a new A&H mixer. In the manual it states that to use unbalanced cables, "Both inputs are balanced but can be...

HSLand
replies: 1 views: 949
adrianww 6th February 2012

Hi! that you normally plug used in a mixed session on drums and bass? Best!! :facepalm::facepalm:

drago
replies: 8 views: 1,298
Avatar for Deleted 1aa3d4676f73940
Deleted 1aa3d4676f73940 6th February 2012

I need to get a keyboard mixer for my live setup, just a small one for two keyboards, one sampler and one iPod. It's going on top...

Joniverse
replies: 4 views: 1,944
Kaoz 6th February 2012

I love this trACK. Here is a 40 minute version of it I came across. The video is nicely shot footage of the gear used to...

FRANZ KAFKA
replies: 1 views: 908
willylumplumps 6th February 2012

Hi guys. I am a hobbyist producer looking to build up a new system. Recording primarily electric guitar and bass direct in, with...

EtherealEntity
replies: 4 views: 862
EtherealEntity 6th February 2012

Hey guys, I'm going to buy a pop filter so I can get rid of the plosives in my vocal takes. I'm wondering which one is...

BreakAesthetechs
replies: 31 views: 17,738
Chris White 6th February 2012

Hi, I just got an AMS 1073LB and need a lunchbox to be able to use it. The thing is that I only need one rack, not 6 or even 2....

Pringles
replies: 16 views: 4,431
rogerbrain 6th February 2012

The stands would end up costing more than what I payed for the Dynaudio BM5As . Right now the monitors are on my desk and I can...

BigKD
replies: 9 views: 1,828
BigKD 6th February 2012

Anyone got a spare hour to host a NZ studio owner and shoot the breeze? Love to catch up on the scene...

Louis Bernstone
replies: 0 views: 762
Louis Bernstone 6th February 2012

Problem: My Blue Robbie started distorting and the signal would go in and out. Thought it might be the tube so I purchased a...

csstudios1
replies: 2 views: 1,352
csstudios1 6th February 2012

please pardon if i'm posting this in the wrong forum but i need some basic information. i'm selling a radar 24 nyquist 192 and...

pscottm
replies: 2 views: 1,107
pscottm 6th February 2012

Hello, so I'm faced with a major decision. So I record male vocals (commentary, spoken vocals) until now I've only used USB...

micheck123
replies: 6 views: 6,216
mcgruff 6th February 2012

My PC finally kicked the dust and Im looking to upgrade with a Mac. Looks like I have 3 main options: 1. MacPro 2006 Two...

contramark
replies: 4 views: 2,337
contramark 6th February 2012

Hello, I know that this forum is mostly about recording and I'm also considering to buy for RME Babyface mainly for recording...

Voyager42
replies: 3 views: 1,750
mcgruff 6th February 2012

Hi I have been soldering for the best part of 12 hours today mezed and have come to the last cable I need to make for my...

Pies
replies: 5 views: 3,237
Old Goat 5th February 2012

Hi guys, I have some problems to choose right gear for my studio. I have Thermionic Culture Vulture and some good synths (analog...

AnalogMaster
replies: 0 views: 1,540
AnalogMaster 5th February 2012

I have a patch bay that's automated. IN SETTING ONE: I have A synthesizer going into the patch bay. 1 and 2. I automate in the...

JblKid95
replies: 1 views: 1,152
KennaOkoye 5th February 2012

Hi Folks, I've trying to find an old thread were somebody was offering an assistant position at his studio. I remember that...

Sput
replies: 16 views: 1,392
Sput 5th February 2012

...because this is totally beyond me - and I have searched the forums/threads here, to no avail. Let me start by saying I am...

NUVMUSIC
replies: 5 views: 1,822
NUVMUSIC 5th February 2012

If you had both, and decided you didn't need both pairs of speakers which one would you keep? I know they sound different,...

adigga
replies: 1 views: 1,175
adigga 5th February 2012

I'm using ssd4 in logic and I'm having problems syncing the two together. I saw in the setup video on YouTube that the guy...

Danmyersmusic
replies: 0 views: 1,183
Danmyersmusic 5th February 2012

I recently came across these Amek/TAC pre-amps, or crossover outputs, or something: (Image), but have no idea what they...

tmcaspersen
replies: 2 views: 855
pan 5th February 2012

I am asking to find out how others are running theirs, specifically in vocal tracking......thanks.

Vintageidiot
replies: 6 views: 983
Vintageidiot 5th February 2012

now I found out about one certain one and one I sent a pm to a fellow gearslutz here 1.) — 2Seemy: Breathe new life...

fataltone
replies: 3 views: 3,213
Salty James 5th February 2012

Hey guys! Suggestions needed. Basically for steady OH duties and strings sometimes... I've got some decent pre's, so...

Big_Bang
replies: 12 views: 4,382
The Listener 5th February 2012

Hi, I have partnered with a couple of people and we are in construction right now and are planning on opening in about a...

crying1986
replies: 3 views: 1,292
The Byre 5th February 2012

i want to record guitar through profire 2626 and use plug ins to make it sound good... should i plug directly into the interface,...

redemption91
replies: 7 views: 6,367
Arthur Stone 5th February 2012

I am interested in buying a controller for using it for midi in pro tools. I am debating getting a controller with a good amount...

ClevelandSteamer
replies: 7 views: 894
ClevelandSteamer 5th February 2012

There are quite a few threads with people asking how much it costs to import such and such. As I understand it there are standard...

gingataff
replies: 4 views: 1,260
adrianww 5th February 2012

i have a 3632 comp, that i wanna use for snare and kick compression for live perfomances. pictured...

gt_jumper
replies: 1 views: 856
gt_jumper 5th February 2012

I just picked up a Urei 1176 Blue Stripe serial 722 And a UA 1176 LN. I cannot figure out what Rev the Urei is...

AllAboutTone
replies: 5 views: 2,631
AllAboutTone 5th February 2012

EMI RS 124 COMPRESSOR LIMITER VINTAGE REDD 47 TG BEATLES MIXING CONSOLE TUBE | eBay

Antoine8
replies: 11 views: 1,732
Antoine8 5th February 2012

Hi - I've read through the reviews and can't seem to find a shootout (Soundcloud files) of a Rosetta 200 vs. Duet 2. I have...

aheart
replies: 6 views: 3,216
gideon352 5th February 2012

Hey all, Here's the situation. I'm setting up a complicated(ish) wired/wireless IEM rig for my band and need some suggestions....

tylergarcia
replies: 0 views: 1,174
tylergarcia 5th February 2012

I’d like some education on 2.1 studio monitoring systems. I’m a little confused by the concept, but I think I might benefit...

Lights
replies: 10 views: 9,313
flatfinger 5th February 2012

My midi sport constantly holds down notes on my outboard synths. Please help me!

tstu102
replies: 1 views: 830
Gamelan 5th February 2012

I finally got a pair, back ordered, and..... Compaired to my memory of my original 32264a's these things are so close that it is...

C.Judd Karn
replies: 0 views: 2,555
C.Judd Karn 5th February 2012

Hey GS people!! I just bought 2 BSS DPR 901 II, this units are great, tested in a no so good recorded voice, the result was...

atomicohm
replies: 2 views: 4,794
Live4Live 5th February 2012

i need an interface for a condenser mic. Should i get a interface or just phantom power? i will only be recording...

itstrend
replies: 2 views: 636
thepilgrimsdream 5th February 2012

Hey everybody, This is probably ridiculously optimistic, but... I had to sell 4 or 5 pieces of gear this year to make end meet,...

mattorduncan
replies: 3 views: 1,499
yosefTux 5th February 2012

Moderators