Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1550 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ultrasone Proline 2900 Vs Audio Technica ATH-M50. For accurate mixing...?

morre
replies: 2 views: 1,337
morre 6th April 2012

Hi all, just wondering if anyone is experiencing the same problem as I am. I have a pair of Adam A7's and one of them admits a...

Adam A7
replies: 11 views: 2,902
mariuscostache14 6th April 2012

can anyone recommend a good analog delay for vocals? delays i've looked at: electro harmonix memory man ibanez ad-202 dod...

hearteh
replies: 26 views: 11,752
vernier 6th April 2012

Hello, I am looking for cases / woodboxes for my UM70s. Where to look ? Best

freudes
replies: 3 views: 920
freudes 6th April 2012

I have to admit I don't know the answer to this. I bought my first USB-powered interface... how do I disconnect a mic that uses...

doug hazelrigg
replies: 4 views: 863
John Willett 6th April 2012

Greetings folks! I'd liked to know whether there are any alternatives to Sound Devices USBPre 2 in terms of versatility. I...

Les Page
replies: 3 views: 2,629
Bilou 6th April 2012

I've been searching for a thread about a equipment catalog software that was on the forum but cannot find it! It was about a...

The MPCist
replies: 3 views: 824
George Necola 6th April 2012

It was suggested I try to learn how to process a kick track here goes . Tell me what you think I should try. I have really good...

phatbeatstudio
replies: 37 views: 4,558
popmann 6th April 2012

Hello Everyone, I was hoping that someone here might have had some success in choosing a great tube for a ART PRO MPA II that...

Melodic Wave
replies: 6 views: 1,477
GoVols1 6th April 2012

What makes YOU a gear slut?

Bullseye
replies: 24 views: 1,618
projektk 6th April 2012

I changed the proverbial usb cable. Bought the best cable that Monster Cables offered(7 ft I think and $35). At any rate, I also...

Melodic Wave
replies: 0 views: 656
GoVols1 6th April 2012

I've dialled identical settings on both and switched back and forth a few times - I can't help but love the smoothness and warmth...

luc8004
replies: 3 views: 7,672
luc8004 6th April 2012

Hey, wanted to consult you about something. in my home studio i have an rme multiface and tapco monitors (not something super)....

aviel
replies: 13 views: 1,880
moko 6th April 2012

I have several pieces of gear (some new/some old) that do not have an on/off switch. Here are just a few...

hauntedclutter
replies: 8 views: 1,011
LimpyLoo 6th April 2012

Hi, I'm looking to buy a 49 key MIDI controller and have narrowed it down to 4; M audio axiom pro 49 M audio axiom 49 2nd...

JohnJohnto
replies: 0 views: 690
JohnJohnto 6th April 2012

Hello. So I've recently gotten into the realm of impulse responses and I'm quite pleased. I'm using guitar rig and I've been...

sullyblime
replies: 0 views: 822
sullyblime 6th April 2012

I was toying with moving to PT10. So I went over to the PT forums and read for a while. Then I came up with this very long...

johnnybregar
replies: 4 views: 1,988
pugsly 6th April 2012

Foo Fighters - I'll Stick Around (Live SNL) - Vidéo Dailymotion sounds like maybe ducking the electric guitars to the kick...

monkeyxx
replies: 7 views: 1,643
monkeyxx 6th April 2012

Hello. So I've recently gotten into the realm of impulse responses and I'm quite pleased. I'm using guitar rig and I've been...

sullyblime
replies: 0 views: 828
sullyblime 6th April 2012

Im looking for another mic to use for vocals currently i use a Blue bluebird paired with a Sterling audio sp50 and was wondering...

Artisover
replies: 0 views: 1,093
Artisover 6th April 2012

What a great plugin!!http://www.soundtoys.com/products/SoundBlender/ Something that emulates the classic eventide h3000 and...

bendecido
replies: 19 views: 3,529
adigga 6th April 2012

The question is (I will translate from French): How many semi-tones difference occurs when you go from 33 to 45 RPM on a...

tenkas
replies: 7 views: 1,005
tenkas 6th April 2012

Hello Everyone! I have started to collect a some analog gear and learning to keep better track of gear settings. some don't...

paulFoKuS
replies: 1 views: 684
guitarwolle 6th April 2012

Has anybody found a nice smaller set of monitors? Through my research I have found 2 brands that kind of target this application...

rimisrandma
replies: 1 views: 705
rimisrandma 6th April 2012

I have been trying to figure out for a long time, what the vocal chain for these records where, does anyone have any insight to...

Realziment
replies: 6 views: 1,038
frednurk 5th April 2012

I've been wondering for a while how to get this effect I've been hearing the past few years...I like it...what is it? and how can...

monkeyxx
replies: 0 views: 725
monkeyxx 5th April 2012

Hi My voice sounds good with vstis, but they are too cartoonish on vocals. I usually put on nebula 3 compression/reverb, and a...

gen6k
replies: 2 views: 1,662
CJ Mastering 5th April 2012

TAPE

Don't understand why people would want tape just for the incidental sonic preferences and to me, they are preferences for which...

Bullseye
replies: 142 views: 12,071
erikdrink 5th April 2012

Hi, My first post & hello to everyone. I have a dilemma I'd appreciate help with; I play mandolin, guitar, fiddle &...

Megalomando
replies: 10 views: 2,345
Axelrod 5th April 2012

I wanted to find out if anyone is using a unit just containing Transformers to reamp ITB signals like V/I's? Several custom...

Reborn
replies: 21 views: 1,826
Reborn 5th April 2012

Hey folks, Just posting in need of some advice/ideas on a location recording I am doing tommorow, for mic technique/approach....

Fezzle
replies: 4 views: 1,343
Fezzle 5th April 2012

Hi guys, I've posted a familiar tread some time back, but things have changed a little and I need your help, again. Thanks in...

Kevaso
replies: 7 views: 1,087
Kevaso 5th April 2012

Am understanding correctly that comments are only viewable if you pay to upgrade?

AlcoholByVolume
replies: 1 views: 666
theblue1 5th April 2012

Any one here use one? If so...what could you recommend? I now that some come with outboard sound banks but the quality of...

agonist
replies: 2 views: 1,131
agonist 5th April 2012

question, who has changed the tubes in this unit and how was the outcome of the sound compared to stock tubes? Was the...

evilpeezy
replies: 5 views: 1,289
dickiefunk 5th April 2012

Hi guys tomorrow I am going to buy a new audio interface for my studio, I need to decide between the Motu 828 mk3 or Focusrite...

salvonos
replies: 3 views: 1,656
GSGuitarest 5th April 2012

Hi there, I have looked around the forum and the internet for an interface who's working under these condition: Windows...

TimVezina
replies: 4 views: 3,808
ScumBum 5th April 2012

Hey folks! So a big component of my new album is a series of "production notes" videos - here are the first two,...

myagi
replies: 0 views: 934
myagi 5th April 2012

I have some gates that really are just collecting dust. Figuring I might as well unload them, but wanted to ask some of the more...

NuSkoolTone
replies: 7 views: 1,069
PRobb 5th April 2012

Hey guys just wanted to show you a little video I shot today for my new thang. Trying to get it going so I can stay connected...

James Lugo
replies: 65 views: 10,305
cynics1207 5th April 2012

So i'm going for one or the other tomorrow!! Both 16:2 But the Trimix has 16:8:2 I'll use it for summing my daw mainly...

Agzilla
replies: 8 views: 5,034
misterlong 5th April 2012

Hello everyone! I'm really really new at the recording area, and I still know almost nothing about recording. This is a...

Salivan
replies: 8 views: 1,214
MarkhamCornoit 5th April 2012

Hey guys, if you mixed songs on these monitors (YAMAHA HS80M / HS50M) and if you have a Soundcloud or Youtube channel it would be...

LonDonsen
replies: 11 views: 4,438
crille_mannen 5th April 2012

I have the 949 plug in and have been using it with the 6 cents up on one side and 6 down on the other and it just doesn't seem to...

James Lugo
replies: 4 views: 1,038
Aisle 6 5th April 2012

Hi everyone, First post here. I came as I noticed a lot of (mainly negative) threads about the Trident S100 mixer. I've got...

drummersteve
replies: 0 views: 1,560
drummersteve 5th April 2012

i've signed a lease on a bigger studio closer to my home and am going to sublet my studio of the past 12 years, Rocket Carousel,...

Greg Wells
replies: 4 views: 5,470
RoundBadge 5th April 2012

Hi All, Here's a great new iPhone App called Audio Engineer. App Store - Audio Engineer It has two...

Shake-her
replies: 3 views: 2,080
baslotto 5th April 2012

Hi guys and gals. This is my first ever post so be kind :-) Sooooooo....... im looking to get some equipment that will help me...

refueled
replies: 1 views: 712
slaves666 5th April 2012

Hello fellow slutz, This is my first post on here so allow me to introduce myself. My name is actually Bill Cosby and I'm a...

Bill Cosby
replies: 4 views: 1,099
adamccolin 5th April 2012

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

kanyenorthwest
replies: 12 views: 900
kanyenorthwest 5th April 2012

Moderators