Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1547 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a complete drum mix sent to a bus. I wanted to use the EQ only on OH L and OH R (separate channels) without affecting...

Rokus666
replies: 11 views: 1,514
Rokus666 9th April 2012

Hi, I'm trying to gain a better understanding of reverb and I've come to a problem that I can't work out. Maybe someone can...

Mr Boswald
replies: 36 views: 4,329
squirreltrench 9th April 2012

Hi , my current setup is : Sterling Audio ST51 Condenser > M-Audio Fast Track MKII > PC > Pro Tools 9 I made some...

daanrack
replies: 17 views: 2,961
johndykstra 9th April 2012

I have owned an Otari 5050 years ago. I read from a few sources that it's older brother the MX 55 ran up to 30 IPS? Anyone owned...

glenn Taylor
replies: 8 views: 4,063
glenn Taylor 9th April 2012

i got a offer to get one of these as a part of a trade but find very little info on it.. looking to use it for tracking synths...

midihooker
replies: 0 views: 1,184
midihooker 9th April 2012

Hey all - I'm doing a CD here at home of jazz-esque music reminiscent of Frisell meets Patrick O'Hearn. The plan is to do it...

beautyfish
replies: 2 views: 813
Slikjmuzik 9th April 2012

are there any online? I have had a look and can't seem to come up with much at all. looking through the manual reveals details...

Kepler22b
replies: 0 views: 1,762
Kepler22b 9th April 2012

Hello, I am thinking about contacting the seller of this MICHAEL JACKSON "HIStory" ultra rare acetate (1994 studio...

NumberOneMJFan
replies: 15 views: 2,229
NumberOneMJFan 9th April 2012

I have been searching for wireless in ears for the past couple weeks. Not sure what I should get as I dont want to limit myself...

jo9shw
replies: 0 views: 1,284
jo9shw 9th April 2012

I would like to cascade two Tascam DM 3200 mixers together. Other than connecting up a cascade cable and setting one mixer to...

smoovemode
replies: 2 views: 2,929
smoovemode 9th April 2012

My and my partner have been getting more and more ppl come in and do vox for our album, mostly local and ppl we know but also a...

rekloos
replies: 1 views: 1,539
Aquium 9th April 2012

So im Looking for a new Voice over mic, Im after something that sound pleasant and warm, nothing harsh. My voice is quite light...

micheck123
replies: 14 views: 2,388
musicgen 9th April 2012

I just took a chance and bought a used but recently modded DBX 166A from a seller on ebay with over 1200 sales and 100% positive...

John N
replies: 2 views: 1,711
Commish 9th April 2012

Hi guys, this is my first post after reading all the Radiohead/Godrich related threads & finding no specific...

Benjamino
replies: 6 views: 3,068
Benjamino 9th April 2012

Picked up a Lavry Blue DA and a Mytek 96 DA. Here are my initial impressions. The "wow" factor on getting a nice DA...

stellar
replies: 1 views: 1,201
Aaron Miller 9th April 2012

Hi ya'll. I'm inquiring as to whether or not this database is accurate and current - and whether it is, or has been helpful...

Sqye
replies: 3 views: 1,641
radialark 9th April 2012

It's been a while since I've been active here. Reason is simple: I've had to much work. When I started my small company, I didn't...

DonPedro
replies: 7 views: 1,349
Kris 9th April 2012

The other day I picked up a very rare 70s Japanese synth. The owner told me it was working then stopped. I figured it might be an...

kingnimrod
replies: 1 views: 2,369
elijahbrown 9th April 2012

Hey guys, I recentcently modded an Oktava Mk319 based on Scott Dorsey's article. But I even managed to fit a film cap in the...

JanusRecording
replies: 12 views: 5,690
JanusRecording 9th April 2012

I had a session today where I was micing congas with my Neumann TLM103 and was getting vibration through to the mic. I tired the...

mickrich
replies: 1 views: 3,899
John Willett 9th April 2012

Hey guys Looking into buying a new set of studio monitors to go with my RME BabyFace. Either Genelec 8040A which cost $1309...

vak
replies: 8 views: 6,682
Caramel 9th April 2012

Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy my first set of monitors (using headphones for the past two years has gotten progressively...

chrisjamesadams
replies: 2 views: 784
chrisjamesadams 9th April 2012

I get the impression that the sonic qualities of these 2 pres (MP-2NV and GTQ2) are VERY similar (i.e. big bottom/open top). Is...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 7 views: 3,794
musicminister187 9th April 2012

I have been going back and forth learning and mixing and reading and thinking but now I'm fully decided, I want a console with...

SoZo
replies: 29 views: 3,758
erikdrink 9th April 2012

I am currently building a home studio, while it is up and running (average to say the most). I want to upgrade but i don't know...

Cali0605
replies: 2 views: 1,078
Cali0605 9th April 2012

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices Back in the 80's I...

hasbeen
replies: 1 views: 1,319
joeq 9th April 2012

I plan on purchasing an apogee 16x a/d. This can output a digital signal (I will break out to 8 channels of spdif). For...

bissellstudios
replies: 2 views: 1,503
bissellstudios 9th April 2012

Hey guys, I was wondering those of you who own an SM7B could point out some its major pros and or Cons.. Also what Pres or type...

Realziment
replies: 12 views: 4,079
RonGherkins 9th April 2012

Hey hey Gearslutz! Allow me to introduce my self first, Axiom Static and new to GS. Nice to meet you all! kfhkh I woke up...

Axiom static
replies: 33 views: 2,511
GordZilla 9th April 2012

hey there, i just got a presonus firestudio interface. it looks as if my laptop is reading it and has shown it in the firewire...

pezz3000
replies: 3 views: 698
RightOnRome 9th April 2012

I read in a few posts CLA hard pans as much as possible to get the wide sounding mixes he gets. Does anybody hard pan as much as...

fuzzface777
replies: 160 views: 16,274
Oroz 9th April 2012

Hi, Over the years I've read postings of some of our gearslutz members who have reached great heights in the music business...

John J.
replies: 8 views: 5,528
mu6gr8 9th April 2012

If you were starting from scratch and wanted to have two mic-pres to cover as many basses as possible, one being the ME1-NV, what...

Ziko
replies: 21 views: 1,578
SoZo 9th April 2012

So! A few months back I picked up this old Shure unit, the SR107. I've used a few consoles from the SR series and really liked...

thelowerrhythm
replies: 1 views: 2,208
5th element 9th April 2012

i'm trying to determine the weak link in my modest mic collection and have been interested by the possibility of picking up an...

FlyMordecai
replies: 10 views: 1,972
monkeyxx 9th April 2012

Hello. I've got for free (at my job) but in bad condition. It has a very low output level (for a condenser, I've often used the...

dalcl
replies: 13 views: 4,629
nob turner 9th April 2012

I'm a noob when it comes to bussing my tracks. I had autotune on every track at the same setting on for ever vocal track. I set a...

bobbyM3
replies: 11 views: 1,211
Aisle 6 8th April 2012

Hey guys, my current rig is an Asus G73 laptop + an Akai MPK Mini+ Reason 5. I want to take advantage of sampling abilities so in...

koolaidpianist
replies: 0 views: 1,363
koolaidpianist 8th April 2012

Hello. Lately we´ve improved our studio, and are gonna record or first album, wich got a lot of country style in it (an a of...

Osvald AmadeuZ
replies: 3 views: 1,072
Osvald AmadeuZ 8th April 2012

Hey gang, hope you are well! So recently got an older Soundcraft Delta AVE, with power supply. Missing the Multipin power cable,...

trupro
replies: 0 views: 1,028
trupro 8th April 2012

Hi guys, First post here and i'm not entirely sure if this is the right forum for it so apologies if it's not. So, i've got...

spitfir3
replies: 0 views: 702
spitfir3 8th April 2012

I just listened to the song Comfort Eagle by Cake for the first time in probably ten years and got majorly inspired. The song...

Deleted 1846071
replies: 4 views: 1,224
Jared Paul 8th April 2012

The title says it all. I have decent mixer (Ghost) And I have some decent outboard pres (7th circle) I'm wondering if...

johndykstra
replies: 7 views: 1,010
Musiclab 8th April 2012

I am in the process of possibly taking delivery of an API 5500 EQ in the next few days to complete my 2 bus chain, which is D-box...

mike vee
replies: 23 views: 1,831
KennyS 8th April 2012

I'm trying to work out the power consumption of a bunch of gear for a studio building project and can't find any of the necessary...

cb_hale
replies: 0 views: 1,215
cb_hale 8th April 2012

Hi all, Will be in NY this coming week for a bit. So Im on the hunt for a GOOD vintage acosutic guitar and electric if i see...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 7 views: 1,429
patchmonkey 8th April 2012
replies: 7 views: 1,743
thefyn 8th April 2012

Hi... just bought a used Beyer 160 ribbon for cheap, and the output's a lot lower than our royer 121... never having worked with...

analogjeff
replies: 5 views: 1,325
RFZ DUDE 8th April 2012

I've read good things about the Overstayer comps when used as a buss compressor. However, some people say that the Overstayer is...

hauntedclutter
replies: 3 views: 4,570
Deckdaddy 8th April 2012

How to set multiple outputs for Arturia Spark Vintage drum maschines in Cubase? I went to vst instruments, and press active...

loscolorados
replies: 4 views: 4,674
loscolorados 8th April 2012

Moderators