Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1532 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Happy owner of Peavey classic 50 BUT for studio use few dB less would be great. Would Load box (like Rivera Rock Crusher) do in...

Simma Lugnt
replies: 9 views: 1,741
inwardheel 28th April 2012

First off, I'd like to say thanks for all of the threads I've read over the years that have helped me with miscellaneous issues...

MiRai
replies: 0 views: 1,409
MiRai 28th April 2012

I apologize for posting here, but received no reply in the music computer forum. Hi, I have been running pt9 win 7 using a...

codabass
replies: 7 views: 3,267
codabass 28th April 2012

What are the differences between the Roland Space Echo and the Maestro EP-4 Echoplex? Which do you prefer for mixing vocals?...

James Lugo
replies: 13 views: 4,975
once a roadie 28th April 2012

I´ve noticed that it´s doesn´t like to be pushed to hard to get a nice reverb. Saturating the plate makes it sound too much...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 0 views: 754
Outlaw Hans 27th April 2012

The Dangerous Music 2 Bus LT is actually a cheaper option than the Black Lion Mod of the PM8 but wasnt sure which would render...

lucasmusic
replies: 0 views: 2,116
lucasmusic 27th April 2012

ARTURIA - Introducing Wurlitzer V - YouTube Arturia Wurlitzer V Piano Review Extended - YouTube did somebody try this one...

loscolorados
replies: 2 views: 1,899
salomonander 27th April 2012

Ok I've managed to lose another one of my ear plugs, and I'm looking to get some custom moulded ones. I wanted to get some...

psykx
replies: 1 views: 1,694
[email protected] 27th April 2012

Hi all, does anybody know if there's a plugin that shows you a readout of the exact frequency of the highest peak on an EQ...

colonel_claypoo
replies: 3 views: 1,197
Moonwrist 27th April 2012
replies: 0 views: 737
passenger 27th April 2012

We've been waiting a long time, and it doesn't look to be happening anytime too soon. The Wrecking Crew deserves their due, and...

drBill
replies: 4 views: 1,433
Wayne 27th April 2012

It comes in at 2:22 in this youtube video. I haven't been able to figure it out yet. It looks like a pretty nice drum pad...

DFLA
replies: 1 views: 773
valerianroot 27th April 2012

Going from DIGI 003 rack to RME FF800, is it a step up or a step down converter and sound wise ??????

bigbone
replies: 4 views: 2,811
nedorama 27th April 2012

Generally speaking, are condensers that run on batteries instead of phantom power any good? I understand that they probably won't...

ScarredByDesign
replies: 5 views: 994
psycho_monkey 27th April 2012

I'm wondering if any of you can help me... I'm looking for a cost-effective but high quality solution which will allow me to...

Neurodriver
replies: 1 views: 720
psycho_monkey 27th April 2012

Hi Guys, I have some gotham cable left (not star quad - I save my star quad for mic connections) that I normally use for...

BOP
replies: 3 views: 3,505
passenger 27th April 2012

Hello All - I'm going to be moving from Chicago to New York City in a few months (for school), and there's no way I can take...

dwall
replies: 2 views: 741
dwall 27th April 2012

I know, this is the weirdest thing! But when I listen to mix that's too compressed it's like I can feel it in my throat. If...

SveinKB
replies: 12 views: 1,792
aarvin2 27th April 2012

I have a small production studio, originally designed for film editing. And now by accident, my small film production company...

SocraticFilms
replies: 6 views: 1,056
SocraticFilms 27th April 2012

I was looking for a cheap compressor that would dirty things up for occasional use and found a Fatman 3 on eBay that I thought...

Rob Coates
replies: 5 views: 1,114
Aural Endeavors 27th April 2012

Just want to rave about this forum.This is the best forum with the most knowledge on the internet.lets stick together and keep it...

mikeyman
replies: 28 views: 1,633
andy3 27th April 2012

Hi! I wonder if there is a soft synth like Roland G-1000 Woorkstation? I need software synth-intelligent arranger for music...

dibravibra
replies: 2 views: 1,846
dibravibra 27th April 2012

Wondering if any 500 series slutz have tried this preamp/EQ unit. It looks like it might make a nice vocal channel.

REX
replies: 2 views: 1,875
jeremyglover 27th April 2012

There are recordings, without much highs, but still open. How to achive that? Harmonics? Analog gears?

HangArt
replies: 10 views: 1,901
binarymilton 27th April 2012

I visited a friend's studio last weekend where he had a beautiful Trident console which based on features apperared to be heavily...

T-Stag
replies: 2 views: 4,435
jupiter8 27th April 2012

wondering if anyone who has used both could tell me definitively if there is a difference in the quality of the ad converters...

lobit
replies: 1 views: 2,682
Seb RIOU 27th April 2012

Hey everyone. I went to guitar center in 2003 to get a Dual Rect. My 15 year old self let the pro audio guy talk me into leaving...

BrettEffinThomas
replies: 16 views: 3,301
James Lugo 27th April 2012

I'm a huge noob with this. Im unclear how SPDIF actually works. I have presonus fp10 and an M-audio FireWire 1814. Does the...

bobbyM3
replies: 3 views: 2,732
bobbyM3 27th April 2012

Can anyone identify this mic used on vocals for Bic Runga: Bic Runga on Vimeo Bic Runga has also used ELAM 251's in the past....

jook
replies: 10 views: 1,523
coffeecup77 27th April 2012

Hi which should i choose in these? Microphones: Cad Trion 6000 Neumann Tlm 102 Audio Technica AT 2035 Blue Microphone...

ubcelebstar
replies: 0 views: 956
ubcelebstar 27th April 2012

We are trying to build a smaller studio for our church to start recording some of our original stuff. We want to buy what we...

tbcq715
replies: 22 views: 1,447
sonicjosh 27th April 2012

He's been brought up a few times before in threads concerning pop-punk albums and guitar tones, etc- but does anyone have any...

ryangeller
replies: 5 views: 3,356
Sofa King 27th April 2012

I found her on Youtube in my quest to harmonize some melody lines. She has lots of videos. Check her out shes tops. Karen...

energizer bunny
replies: 1 views: 970
Ben Logan 27th April 2012

I have a DBX 900 rack and have a Hybrid way of mixing with Pro Tools as "tape" going into my Soundtracs MX32 desk as...

ForgottenG
replies: 0 views: 1,655
ForgottenG 27th April 2012

Usually go to a coolcooge Tuesday "singer/songwriter" night in Laguna Beach. Anyway... If any GS members that...

chessparov
replies: 0 views: 641
chessparov 27th April 2012

Have a gig coming up involving my first time recording piano. Context is indie pop/rock, main sound is chimey, sometimes heavier...

tvanveen
replies: 22 views: 3,333
BCglitch 27th April 2012

does anyone have any insight as to what recording and mixing gear was used on either album? desks? mics? pres? eqs? comps? or...

XodiaK
replies: 3 views: 1,624
XodiaK 27th April 2012

Ok, so I am ready to get the ol' D-box working again and break out of the box. I do retro styled dance music/disco pop kinda...

mike vee
replies: 10 views: 2,006
JoshuaE 27th April 2012

Converter- SSL Alpha Link Mixer- Tascam dm3200 Hookup - Adat 1-8 io on alpha link connected to single onboard Adat io on...

smoovemode
replies: 21 views: 1,445
smoovemode 27th April 2012

Hi guys, I'm based in the U.K and have been writing some songs with a couple of girls from the U.K t.v show 'X...

karljohnson
replies: 1 views: 969
karljohnson 26th April 2012

Okay, so I currently have JBL 4326 monitors, paired with the JBL sub. I realize I should always be getting better at mixing,...

maxiedaniels
replies: 6 views: 1,411
maxiedaniels 26th April 2012

USHER ACOUSTIC VERSION - CLIMAX by Gael Boom - YouTube Usher - Climax (AHMIR R&B Group cover) - YouTube Hey guys when...

rcoket3
replies: 5 views: 1,879
Antony Scott 26th April 2012

Hey guys I'm fairly new to this subject. I've read countless threads on this and don't feel any closer to feeling secure about a...

Benny Hill
replies: 9 views: 1,294
Fletcher 26th April 2012

hey there, does anyone know how to midi map funtions on ableton to padkontrol ? ive been using it for about a week, and the...

SnobSTUPiD
replies: 0 views: 1,271
SnobSTUPiD 26th April 2012

Hello All! I am working for a movie being filmed in downtown Manhattan. It takes place in the 1970's, and we are therefore in...

KatMC716
replies: 1 views: 807
j2dafo 26th April 2012

Anyone here ever used http://www.griffinproaudio.com/ before? Ordered something Friday (a used desk), still no invoice despite...

bewilderd
replies: 0 views: 889
bewilderd 26th April 2012

Hi, I just set-up a new Eleven rack w/PT10. when I play guitar through it and interfaced with the computer all is well, when I...

bonneybear
replies: 6 views: 1,563
nedorama 26th April 2012

I'm looking for an 8 channel ADAT interface to expand my inputs and was wondering which unit would be best. The modded ADA8000...

John N
replies: 1 views: 1,413
John N 26th April 2012

I am looking for the best monitor for Mixing that I can buy at that price range - $2500. I do Pop , Pop Rock, Rock. Want...

zak7
replies: 4 views: 2,934
zak7 26th April 2012

Hello beloved slutz. Have any of you used both Solo6's and ProAc's? I currently have the Solo6's and they've been great,...

ELI-173
replies: 1 views: 2,006
ELI-173 26th April 2012

Moderators