Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1476 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi GS, I am a total noob when it comes to electric currents ect...I recently acquired a TAC Scorpion 32 channel board. It did...

brentworth
replies: 4 views: 984
brentworth 15th July 2012

Hi, long time lurker here! I am looking into getting a small room to put my gear in in London, around 300 sq feet. Seems...

rats
replies: 19 views: 2,389
Worlez 15th July 2012

Hi - Thinking of an update to my very fine (but old!) TC Helicon VoiceOne hardware box, and came across the newer...

alexis
replies: 0 views: 903
alexis 15th July 2012

OK, Slutz: What was the best eBay score you've ever witnessed (not necessarily scored by you, only found after bidding closed)?...

Analok
replies: 1 views: 998
Barish 15th July 2012

Would a summing mixer benefit my production workflow? I try to maintain a consistent analogue chain; Record samples from Vinyl...

iz_thewiz
replies: 1 views: 774
popmann 15th July 2012

Does anyone know if I can record from a Yamaha xf8 into Protools (via profire 610 interface) as an instrument track? I know this...

glpbqb
replies: 2 views: 1,160
glpbqb 15th July 2012

Has anyone made the jump? Was it really night and day worth it?

musicl
replies: 3 views: 2,907
skybluerental 15th July 2012

Any info on the recording of the first album? Sounds killer. Bass and drums sound huge. Overall big punch in the face. Any...

johnwayne
replies: 41 views: 9,481
MoteOfVoid 15th July 2012

Hey guys, http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s451/apples555/Microphone.jpg Does anyone remember what this microphone is? I...

Outland
replies: 2 views: 700
Outland 15th July 2012

Hey guys what do you think about these mics ? beyerdynamic TG Drum Set PRO - Drums - Vocals & Instruments - Microphones -...

Catalin
replies: 1 views: 1,474
ARIEL 15th July 2012

Hey Guys, I'm looking for the usual suspects and the little known preamps that have upfront mids conducive to a certain type of...

REX
replies: 2 views: 731
rocksure 15th July 2012

Hi everyone, At the end of the month I will begin tracking my 2nd full length. It will be tracked live on location in a house...

Deleted 7764de7
replies: 2 views: 952
eveaudio 15th July 2012

Hi I'm writing pop/rock tunes and am thinking about what I am going to use for guitar sounds. I have been using some...

celebritymusic
replies: 135 views: 12,596
lov3buzzzz 15th July 2012

Hi all, I plan to leave HD. There's no reason to use it, because I never use a plugin while recording. But I woul like to use...

HangArt
replies: 9 views: 1,748
RighteousBasturd 15th July 2012

Hi, so I'm very new to the whole recording process, thought I could benefit greatly by signing up here. I'm just skimming...

snowaie
replies: 4 views: 1,085
headspin 15th July 2012

some clips of the new album... John Mayer - Born and Raised (Album Preview) - YouTube sounds really nice, may have to get...

dave_ocean
replies: 48 views: 19,122
basmartin 15th July 2012

Does the Brick have enough self-contained gain to use as a DI/Pre for passive elec bass? (without cranking it into heavy...

John N
replies: 5 views: 1,170
popmann 15th July 2012

Does anybody have information on how to do the stereo link mod on the Peavey VCL2 compressor? I found some references to it but...

mjtripper
replies: 4 views: 1,830
mjtripper 15th July 2012

Who does expert repairs on: Digital stuff, from old Opcode interfaces to RME. Vintage analog synths. New synths and digital...

moog904a
replies: 1 views: 680
londonengineer 15th July 2012

Just wondering if anyone can compare these two systems for me. I realize that the only true test is in my own control room,...

rcprod
replies: 0 views: 1,762
rcprod 15th July 2012

All i wanted to do was change the strings from the stock ones went a guage higher and everything seemed to be all out of whack...

ChaosCreation
replies: 10 views: 1,150
ChaosCreation 15th July 2012

This is a really basic question. I don't use the plug-in a lot and I've recently had to un-install and re-install Melodyne...

Keyplayer
replies: 0 views: 1,373
Keyplayer 14th July 2012

I picked up a used Alphalink AX MADI in early January and have been integrating it into my studio setup; but have been having...

DrFrankencopter
replies: 4 views: 1,809
Faderjockey 14th July 2012

I want to upgrade what i have which is the blue baby bottle UA la 610 mkII into a firestudio project interface But i want to...

Vdub
replies: 4 views: 2,793
Denny C 14th July 2012

Hey all, I'm wondering what you guys see as a better solution to the recording guitars at home problem: The Rivera Silent Sister...

hsnyder
replies: 26 views: 9,347
tekn0 14th July 2012

Okay I am having major difficulties here let me ask this questions. 1. Is a regular unbalanced TS cable the same as a...

skiroy
replies: 8 views: 976
skiroy 14th July 2012

Another album cycle, and Nickelback has been hard at work at what will most likely be a very high selling record. Before I...

muscanto
replies: 71 views: 15,846
Yardboy 14th July 2012

Hi All I have an 11rack and PT 9. i want to keep PT if possible but sell the 11r. is this possible? if so how? do i just sell...

trock
replies: 2 views: 884
trock 14th July 2012

I have noticed lately that several people are selling their Voxboxes on Ebay. With the price of Manley gear going up last year, I...

Tube World
replies: 23 views: 2,804
wwittman 14th July 2012

Hello friends, I know the ART MPA uses 12ax7 tubes, but I know 12at7/12ay7/12au7 would have less gain and would has cleaner...

Euthanasia
replies: 7 views: 9,882
Fab Macedo 14th July 2012

Ahoy! so... I will be tracking drums for an album and im considering hireing a studio with some pretty good gear. Welcome...

martin7475
replies: 6 views: 932
martin7475 14th July 2012

Okay it's a tough question, and obviously opinion based, but which Beatles recording sounds best in regards to: Song,...

TheBrightSide
replies: 63 views: 5,150
Cornvalley 14th July 2012

I have been suffering from hyperacusis in my right ear for the past week and a half. Basically my right ear has been extra...

StringBean
replies: 5 views: 4,450
TubesdayEveryday 14th July 2012

Hi, I have a pair of Rokit KRK RP5s and one of them has started having a problem in the last week or so. Heres a video showing...

Rowan88
replies: 2 views: 1,044
Rowan88 14th July 2012

Just wanted to share some files with you all from my new compressor. It's a Silent Arts D-LA2A w/ Sowter transformers and...

the jinx
replies: 4 views: 5,337
the jinx 14th July 2012
replies: 8 views: 1,292
Speedskater 14th July 2012

I'm looking at getting a fully loaded IMac with the i7 processor - ssd drive - 2gb video card! My question is does it handle HD...

RickGobe
replies: 1 views: 1,298
nst7 14th July 2012

So I just bought Logic and I want this Ultrabeat plug in to open but I can't find it in my plug in list. If I search it in the...

sanpedro
replies: 8 views: 1,230
Snoggin 14th July 2012

I heard an old Jesus rock recording from an obscure band called Wilson-McKinley. The song as a whole really sucked but toward the...

Rob Coates
replies: 23 views: 2,705
Rob Coates 14th July 2012

I am having trouble finding current information about an issue I am having with Windows 7 and an MPK49. I am using Cubase 6.5...

Speedring
replies: 0 views: 915
Speedring 14th July 2012

Hi guys , i m running a analog chain and would like to use parallel processing for example on a distressor ,any easy ways to do...

Fred_Abstract
replies: 21 views: 3,046
Fred_Abstract 14th July 2012

Hi, Not sure if I'm posting in the most appropriate section here, forgive me if thats not the case... Anyway, I have a...

Yul 101
replies: 3 views: 5,343
Yul 101 14th July 2012

I need a eq to compensate for the 6db boost my monitors will get in a soffit/flush mount configuration. Is the 4000 series...

dodittydada
replies: 8 views: 2,117
Fletcher 14th July 2012

For the past month Reaper has been reversing all my pan settings and I can't figure out how to fix it. Does anyone know anything...

Audiowizard77
replies: 3 views: 4,482
Oden 14th July 2012

So I just got an API A2D. It sounds fantastic! I'm keeping it for sure. This will be my primary (and only) front end for...

slowdive
replies: 6 views: 1,579
OK GO 14th July 2012

Hi Guys Can you help identify this mic capsule ? I just test it and it sound a little bit dark. Can anybody help on...

kbjazzman
replies: 5 views: 1,186
kbjazzman 14th July 2012

I recently purchased the UA DCS preamp because I was sick of dealing with logic's latency or maestro's daunting set up. The DCS...

solidstate
replies: 2 views: 1,312
solidstate 14th July 2012

Hi all, Does anyone know what interfaces are commonly used for broadcast headsets, e.g. Sennheiser HMD 25 or HMD280? I ask...

TheAmateur
replies: 0 views: 944
TheAmateur 14th July 2012

I have abunch of speakers from a PA system They all have mono jacks. How do I convert these 1/4 mono jacks into an RCA...

leestevens
replies: 2 views: 835
travisbrown 14th July 2012

If the amount of gain reduction ends up being exactly the same, what is the difference between using a high ratio with a high...

capproach
replies: 3 views: 934
mexicola 14th July 2012

Moderators