Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1459 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Unfortunatly, me being a idiot, I accidently plugged a 16ohm cab into the 8ohm output of my Orange Thunder 30, it running for...

yr wy
replies: 8 views: 10,370
Lotus 7 7th August 2012

Okay, I know this looks stupid. I'm not a fan huge fan of cassette tape. I threw out my Tascam PortaStudio because my fridge was...

soupking
replies: 35 views: 7,308
SochiTag 7th August 2012
replies: 2 views: 667
ksandvik 7th August 2012

The mic need some help, looking for someone to send it to and receive it back before the end of time...lol ???

James Lugo
replies: 4 views: 1,010
Elvis Christ 7th August 2012

I would like to be able to perform outdoors using my Korg keyboard and an amp, however I'm in NYC and would like the option of...

balamuthia
replies: 11 views: 2,221
Go Nigel Go 7th August 2012

I am a singer/songwriter. I track drums, piano and mix in another/bigger studio. I just record vocals, electric and acoustic...

CrankyChris
replies: 34 views: 3,059
Ben B 6th August 2012

Sorry for this annoying and boring question! I spent lots of money on native instruments komplete 8 ultimate. When i use...

martin7475
replies: 0 views: 982
martin7475 6th August 2012

Re-posted in the Drums sec - mods, please del

Jeff Hayat
replies: 3 views: 825
Jeff Hayat 6th August 2012

Just wanted to know suggestions on getting a really slamming mix. I feel like my mixes are good, but they're not as full and...

L.A.
replies: 0 views: 885
L.A. 6th August 2012

Can anyone elaborate on how the Mnats 1176 differentiates from the original blue stripe other than how some components have been...

uncle muscles
replies: 0 views: 1,401
uncle muscles 6th August 2012

I'm hoping this question is posted in the right section. Even though this probably has more to do with the mixing I posted this...

Realigion
replies: 6 views: 5,466
Realigion 6th August 2012

A question I never had thought of before: I am trying to sync my Rosetta 800 with a BLA Profire2626. Is there a preference on...

MickeyMassacre
replies: 2 views: 910
MickeyMassacre 6th August 2012

Ok, the subject is a bit simplistic, so please read my quick summary: - I have an SM7 & Stellar CM-6 - I use them to...

Lights
replies: 41 views: 10,081
Shannon Adkins 6th August 2012

Hi. I'm currently mixing a track and I'm having a problem judging the bass. When the bass-line hits a higher note (checked in on...

tyler1205
replies: 8 views: 1,239
BLUElightCory 6th August 2012

I can't get too in depth about the details yet, but I need some information to determine my ideas feasibility. How many of you...

Obe1
replies: 19 views: 1,591
George Necola 6th August 2012

I've made a discovery as of late that i find pretty interesting. Like many on this forum i started out in the analog realm and...

unseen hand
replies: 7 views: 1,373
PhilDW 6th August 2012

Does anyone know if the B2-Pro uses the original Rode NT2 circuit, but with a figure 8 pattern? I've heard things that suggest...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 2 views: 4,660
legato 6th August 2012

I recently saw a pic of a M201 that was silver. Does anyone know if there are any major differences between the Silver one and...

papawhitehead
replies: 4 views: 1,508
nickelironsteel 6th August 2012

can a cardioid pattern on a condensor be used to good effect as a room mic for recording a guitar cab. I've only thought of using...

anth
replies: 7 views: 1,176
peeweedrummer 6th August 2012

Hello everybody. Just got my Presonus FSP and tried to make it work, but that's a disaster! Let's start... Dell Vostro...

The_Kid
replies: 1 views: 838
wxyz 6th August 2012

Just wanted to let fellow Gearslutz know that we have a new video called Recording Strategies Using RealTraps posted, both on our...

JWL
replies: 1 views: 990
colonel_claypoo 6th August 2012

So im using my DDA Q2 48 Mixers mono out into my Presonus Firepod Studio Direct in so as to not double preamp. Should i just use...

guitargodmiles
replies: 3 views: 2,594
Faderjockey 6th August 2012

I've been dealing with a healthy (or unhealthy, rather) spot of fatigue over the past month, and i'd love some input from you...

NickNagurka
replies: 9 views: 1,134
stardustmedia 6th August 2012

Hi everybody, This is my first post here after being an unregistered lurker for years. I am looking into buying an 8 channel...

thetruevine
replies: 7 views: 1,055
thetruevine 6th August 2012

I'm out everyone, it's been a fun winter circling your outer forums plying my trade. Let this stand as 687 posts by a deranged...

AyA
replies: 0 views: 727
AyA 6th August 2012

Hi guys. My first post here. I'm going to record a couple of crossover songs in style of Josh Groban as well as several covers of...

leoUK
replies: 0 views: 868
leoUK 6th August 2012

What are the advantages of having a physical mixer when you have a virtual one? From my understaning it would be for...

contax
replies: 18 views: 4,376
mavenmusic 6th August 2012

Ok guys, Can you help me make this dry vocal sound alive? First thing.... I already did what I can, EQ, compress, add reverb,...

jerberson12
replies: 16 views: 2,689
WunderBro Flo 6th August 2012

What happened to Michael Joly's U47 mods ? Award-winning microphone engineering from Michael Joly

SoZo
replies: 5 views: 3,149
drBill 6th August 2012

I have the Allen & heath zed r 16 mixer. And I`m wondering if it`s the same preamps (Or better) in the allen & heath...

bokaasen
replies: 10 views: 2,750
Crazyeyes 6th August 2012

I would like to know if anyone knows what type of reverb unit Hope Sandoval has been recorded with over the years. Any...

nicenobs
replies: 2 views: 2,996
rack gear 6th August 2012

What creative gear helps your writing on a regular basis? A fantom, a triton, a boss gt-10, a great delay, an EHX POG, a twelve...

old ghost
replies: 6 views: 977
Bossatmusic 6th August 2012

I'd like advice on how to hang acoustics in small room in apartment temporarily without messing up the walls. Anyone know how I...

ccarlton
replies: 8 views: 1,282
ST. 6th August 2012

Hi, I've got a Studio projects C1 mic, into my Apogee ensemble mic pre. I wanna upgrade one of these. What would lead to better...

Napalm
replies: 12 views: 1,224
Heartfelt 6th August 2012

Right now, I use a 49 key Alesis Midi Keyboard, and a laptop with 4gb ram, using Komplete 7 and various other plugins. When I...

JackV
replies: 5 views: 935
ddageek 6th August 2012

Hey guys, Ive owned my Fender HotRod Deville 2x12'' for around 6-7 years now. However, I recently visited my local music store...

jamoo
replies: 32 views: 8,217
jamoo 6th August 2012

So I just received my Manley Cardioid in the mail from a dealer I have dealt with numerous times. I bought it as a display model...

Mikeeyb
replies: 4 views: 979
Mikeeyb 5th August 2012

Thinking of buying an api 5500 for 2 buss/multi purpose duties. I have noticed that these units often pop up for sale so does it...

Night Stalker
replies: 17 views: 8,806
evilrocker 5th August 2012

So I am trying to learn things the right way.. I know its simple but what is the proper way to bounce a session down to a stereo...

Snoggin
replies: 6 views: 1,241
Snoggin 5th August 2012

I'm on the market for some new mics, and I want to look at the boutique market, rather than the mainstream "studio...

phillipc421
replies: 33 views: 11,656
matt thomas 5th August 2012

like is says, I buy gear used and how is the best way to work this with my taxes? I bought a few high dollar toys so, just want...

TeamContra
replies: 11 views: 1,279
johnnyc 5th August 2012

Question: I’m recording solo instrumental acoustic guitar. I will be recording with 3 microphones (2 small diaphragm...

heddykevy
replies: 21 views: 1,509
mexicola 5th August 2012

Hi. I`m wondering about the AKG c414. Can you guys explain me the character of this mic(Soft, Hard, Sharp)??. And what model do...

bokaasen
replies: 8 views: 3,819
bokaasen 5th August 2012

Hey Gearslutz, I currently have a matched pair of Rode NT5's and a matched pair of AKG c214's which i use for several...

Andos
replies: 9 views: 2,425
Puffer Fish 5th August 2012

I'm having a HUGE problem in Pro Tools. I go to record audio, and within a second, I get this message:...

OwensDrumming
replies: 2 views: 3,912
jwh1192 5th August 2012

Just listen to the kick, snare & toms in this track. The Cure Live @ Orange - 01 Shake Dog Shake - YouTube And for the...

reggiesears
replies: 4 views: 1,582
jwh1192 5th August 2012
replies: 0 views: 3,586
Rod_Heather 5th August 2012

Hi everybody, I am bulding a diy Auratone clone. I have seen every page about it in the web, and the general consensus seems to...

pablo1980
replies: 11 views: 11,300
O.F.F. 5th August 2012

Had a friend just ask me what mic would be good to use for micing congos through a PA (not for recording) I thought an sm57...

fender4593
replies: 2 views: 700
swafford 5th August 2012

Today I scored a 40 channel DDA Series Q in pristine condition from a church that is making a conversion to digital. Payed the...

JonnyBlaze
replies: 2 views: 1,298
ivansc 5th August 2012

Moderators