Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1436 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey everyone, Does anyone know if John surfs this board at all? I have a few questions to ask him about his Jonas Brothers...

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 69 views: 7,671
Aaron Giese 7th September 2012

Hi guys. Im currently using a Rode NT1-A into an Edirol UA25-ex pre. I'm saving up for a Gemini 2 and a Avalon 737sp but atm...

Joel232
replies: 32 views: 2,929
Bluesdog 7th September 2012

Hi I'm looking for the interface to use in recording and live performance. Several aspects I am concerned with: 1. price - under...

limdongfi
replies: 3 views: 738
limdongfi 7th September 2012
replies: 24 views: 3,045
SuperElectric 7th September 2012

what is a mid price range preamp/mic that would be good for clean vocals with some color....Around 500-800 each???

will2282
replies: 2 views: 750
will2282 7th September 2012

I was wondering what synth and pad software you guys would suggest for electronic ambient stuff. I want to do stuff like Animal...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 18 views: 5,212
Aiyn Zahav 7th September 2012

yep.. the capsule is toast, It got dropped by an unknown at a TV shoot.. ? so.. is the Neumann KM capsule proprietary ? do any...

jetboatguy
replies: 3 views: 2,463
jetboatguy 7th September 2012

Hey guys. I'm looking into purchasing a few new boom mic stands. What is your favorite boom/base combo? Are you a round base guy...

OwensDrumming
replies: 4 views: 3,178
Aisle 6 7th September 2012

Hello, I recently travelled with a TL Audio "voice processor" that has a preamp, eq, and compressor. It was in my...

Careline
replies: 4 views: 861
Aisle 6 7th September 2012

Ive heard nothing but good about both of these but how are they together? Does anyone have any first hand experience. I know...

jrghetto602
replies: 2 views: 3,113
jrghetto602 7th September 2012

Hey Folks, Looking for a relatively cheap spectrum analyzer similar to the Phonic PAA3 but perhaps a bit cheaper,...

GMK
replies: 3 views: 1,601
GMK 7th September 2012

I'm currently using using AE22 speakers. They have XLR. Do I need a special speaker cable. Or can I use normal XLR?

bokaasen
replies: 1 views: 904
FLZapped 7th September 2012

Whenever I hear "War Pigs" on the radio, it blows me away how good it sounds. I love the drum sound especially. So dry,...

turk sanchez
replies: 37 views: 12,427
energizer bunny 7th September 2012

Three things I'd be nice to get some answers to. 1: When recording a new vocal track (protools MP9) do I want to record the...

3windy1city2
replies: 3 views: 1,108
3windy1city2 7th September 2012

So a friend was cleaning out his attic and ended up giving me an old tape recorder, A Revox Model A700, my original plan was to...

scob89
replies: 5 views: 2,182
Matti 7th September 2012

Hey there, we need a rackmount mixer (faders for 8 individual channels/tracks) that has 8 outs.....the key is the outputs need to...

MowingDevil
replies: 4 views: 1,466
MowingDevil 7th September 2012

Quick question. If someones using ad and DA multichannel converts, do they need an audio interface? Or is it possible to go...

TS-12
replies: 3 views: 829
Brentley Womac 7th September 2012

Hey guys, I started sending these charts out with the new retail DVDs and figured some of you might find it useful. I personally...

BLueROom
replies: 26 views: 22,571
ComposerGuy 7th September 2012

Hi, guys. I started an Audio Production degree last year and found that I had a lot of trouble with it, my college ended up...

deathromantik
replies: 11 views: 394
Kaoz 7th September 2012

Hi all kfhkh This topic I think is pretty unique. I am recording electric guitar using a Les Paul and an Orange Tiny...

bruvvamoff
replies: 5 views: 1,128
bruvvamoff 7th September 2012

I'm in the US and usually deal domestically. Looking for some general guidelines in selling and shipping gear overseas. Is it...

johnnyc
replies: 9 views: 821
Emwolb 7th September 2012

My niece aged 7 is taking up piano lessons. The teacher recommends that her parents buy her an upright piano for practise....

egoboo
replies: 4 views: 1,329
PumasNFatLaces 7th September 2012

What are the stereo buss eq options out there? I guess a lot of people dont use eq on there 2 buss. what are some choices? whats...

Magnum29465
replies: 22 views: 2,053
uncle muscles 7th September 2012

I normally record and mix in the same room. It's a rectangle - 35' x 20'. My monitors are about 3' off the back wall, but I'm...

johnnybregar
replies: 0 views: 668
johnnybregar 7th September 2012

I'm currently using a digidesign 003 and would like to make use of the extra 8 inputs on my Focusrite Octopre, however these ADAT...

Deena
replies: 1 views: 1,911
Go Nigel Go 7th September 2012

Me & a friend of mine are looking to build a small not to pricey vocal studio. The type of music we are looking to record are...

UnderDogCentral
replies: 4 views: 729
Go Nigel Go 7th September 2012

What would you guys suggest? I have two of these and used to use one with my Digi003. I looked at the Presonus Lightpipe unit...

Providence
replies: 3 views: 699
disinfor 7th September 2012
replies: 0 views: 597
Careline 7th September 2012

Hi all, I'm slowly expanding into more of a hardware setup after using software for quite a long time and I'm after a unit...

Serum
replies: 3 views: 856
pan60 7th September 2012

I've just acquired a Wem Copicat and would like to know how to use it as an outboard effect with a digidesign 003 into Logic....

Deena
replies: 1 views: 1,251
CJ Mastering 7th September 2012

What are opinions about what technology will actually emerge or be further developed that will do the sound of analog tape so...

Rob Coates
replies: 145 views: 9,985
optionalanalogue 7th September 2012

hey y'all. i run an independent label and i am looking for recs for a mixing engineer/producer to do records for two different...

karmapol1ce
replies: 1 views: 1,349
x_25 7th September 2012

Just came across this new series on YouTube that talks all about recreating artist's gear set-ups at home. Pretty cool. The...

youtube_addict
replies: 0 views: 5,329
youtube_addict 6th September 2012

Thinking about reoganizing, shifting around my equipment and one of the moves I'm thinking of making is getting a converter and...

aldaraia
replies: 14 views: 1,327
psycho_monkey 6th September 2012

Hi to all I own a RME UC, which is amazing, but I am very interested in the stand alone & direct usb recording that the new...

Herman Heil
replies: 0 views: 826
Herman Heil 6th September 2012

Hello all, I've decided to get a new mic for my home studio. I already have a Rode NT1-a and a cheap Audio Technica Pro 37...

patob7911
replies: 4 views: 801
CJ Mastering 6th September 2012

Been using the Metrophones which are great for tracking drums, 25db isloation. But want to step up the sonic quality to track...

Flamiel
replies: 16 views: 8,487
kludge 6th September 2012

Project studio that will see the usual kinds of music plus a bit of a capella and the occasional strange world music kinda...

tomeford
replies: 20 views: 2,076
LinearScott 6th September 2012

Hi All This is my first post, I’m very grateful for this forum and all the interesting articles and wisdom about home and...

jim5150jvc
replies: 1 views: 1,888
Granny Gremlin 6th September 2012

Hey all, I've been doing some research on acquiring an amp for Yamaha NS10s. I recently found this (old) Sony STR-DE305 in my...

Eternal_One
replies: 8 views: 1,239
Darenzo 6th September 2012

so, now that the hype is settled, what's your opinion on those micscreens like the SE reflexion filter or the t.bone micscreen or...

zinzin
replies: 1 views: 1,168
zinzin 6th September 2012

Hello folks... I am a really sic geraslutz and i find my self more than enough times to browse ebay, gearslutz classifieds,...

Call_me_Switters
replies: 5 views: 804
Call_me_Switters 6th September 2012

Hi! I am looking for a handheld audio-recorder like for example the "zoom H2". I however have some wishes. x...

GahndiX
replies: 0 views: 857
GahndiX 6th September 2012

Hey guys, I apologize if this is old news but I can't seem to find any clear information on the subject. Everything I've found so...

daubie
replies: 0 views: 722
daubie 6th September 2012

I want to do good quality vocal recordings at home so I can then take them to the studio and have everything mixed there (I'm one...

meirionwyllt
replies: 5 views: 3,215
meirionwyllt 6th September 2012

SIR GEORGE MARTIN SHOWS HOW TO PRODUCE A MARTINI DRY - YouTube

brill bedroom
replies: 1 views: 1,067
beingmf 6th September 2012

I bought this reamp box, it is a brand from Argentina widely used in my...

chetbaker
replies: 0 views: 1,059
chetbaker 6th September 2012

Hi, I have been try to select a set of headphones suitable for home: - Recording - Mixing - Tracking (playing a acoustic...

iim7V7IM7
replies: 2 views: 4,475
devildave85 6th September 2012

Anyone use one of these things? I like the 100 mm faders, don't care about the FX, don't need the mic pres. 4 buss is fine. How...

Lucin Niega
replies: 4 views: 5,139
AMPEX 6th September 2012

anybody here have experience with the great river me-1nv and the warm audio wa12? i'm pretty much dead set on these two pres but...

jseo90
replies: 12 views: 8,710
PhilDW 6th September 2012

Moderators