Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1331 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello all- I currently have what I consider to be a fairly decent semi-professional set up: Big Room+ Rx Great...

anotherspud
replies: 33 views: 2,563
motone 22nd January 2013

Something baffles me about this classic EQ: You can choose the frequency for the low-end shelf EQs. However it sounds like the...

calmposer
replies: 4 views: 1,086
isawsasquatch 22nd January 2013

Hi, Whilst not overly high end but not necessarily low end either so i will post this here. Currently considering beween...

empirix
replies: 2 views: 1,502
empirix 22nd January 2013

Hey everyone, So I'm currently in the process of upgrading my studio set up a little but as well as changing the room that I...

CE9958
replies: 0 views: 940
CE9958 22nd January 2013

So here's the deal. I am working with an artist and need to draft a contract with her for my services. I know entertainment...

illiummusic
replies: 5 views: 1,305
thenoodle 22nd January 2013

Hi my name is Funk and I'm a gear slut.. I need a white chip. I stared at the screen for an hour or when I came across the...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 3 views: 2,025
Bcsteene 22nd January 2013

I have a set of Fostex PM0.5s that I'm using in a small home studio. They are clear and "revealing" in mids and highs...

Nonlinear
replies: 9 views: 943
EL_HERALDO 22nd January 2013

Looking to get studio monitors stuck between these two :facepalm: What are your opinions? If it helps I produce House, Tech...

Santos10
replies: 4 views: 2,625
Deleted 6ccb844 22nd January 2013

If you do any listening or tracking with headphones, you must check these out! I've tried a lot of phones over the years...

Sounds Great
replies: 17 views: 8,338
lobsterinn 22nd January 2013

Please excuse me if this is an absurd question. I have a Rode NT4 stereo microphone, and have been considering trying some DRC...

Sheya526
replies: 2 views: 1,402
Sheya526 22nd January 2013
replies: - views: -
celticrogues 22nd January 2013
replies: - views: -
Johnny Paez 22nd January 2013

Wouldn't you? With lots of nobs, more or less the same effects, and a VECTOR control... It could even be white. Like the size...

mallarme
replies: 12 views: 1,217
mallarme 22nd January 2013

hi guys, i'm in the market for a new set of speakers. been using mackie 824's for almost 10 years now and its time to...

arjan
replies: 5 views: 1,597
muziekschuur 22nd January 2013

Modern Music Making Survey Take part in this survey and one lucky winner will win.... The prize is: • iPad 4th Gen...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1,944
The Press Desk 22nd January 2013

Hi, has anyone got experience with the Bricasti M7 in building ambiences and rooms in mixes where the source sounds where not...

ilovemusic
replies: 1 views: 1,053
jeremycox 22nd January 2013

So I was sitting down in front of my rig and I couldn't think of anything I needed to upgrade. Or even wanted to. Sure, every...

Shaolin
replies: 13 views: 1,254
Deleted 6ccb844 22nd January 2013

Good day, all. I have a budget of $2000 and I am currently looking at getting a new microphone. My current set up is as...

word_play
replies: 14 views: 5,300
word_play 22nd January 2013

Hi everyone, sorry if this is not the right section of the forum, or the right forum at all, but I did some searches on Google...

CombatWombat
replies: 2 views: 1,139
krushing 22nd January 2013

I am producing a project with a singer who has chronic phlegm issues. He has to constantly clear his throat and cough etc....

Philip Parker
replies: 25 views: 1,786
neirbod 22nd January 2013

My focal cms sub that i bought 6 months stopped working suddenly! i am freaking out. the cms 65 monitors are working and being...

djbrown
replies: 1 views: 983
RickGobe 22nd January 2013

I'm replacing my old Roland VS Studio and want better gear in hopes of better recordings. I've done pretty good with what i...

marknrox
replies: 23 views: 1,850
JulianFernandez 22nd January 2013

Hi Gearslutz! Need a little help, For some reason when I use ableton live suite, and open any VST, plug-in synth and then...

Kieran
replies: 3 views: 3,522
energizer bunny 22nd January 2013

from the day I moved on my DAC-1 my studio sounds like some pro studios I visited earlier. Isn't it true that if I want the same...

Eq_1084
replies: 13 views: 2,007
Eq_1084 22nd January 2013

i keep looking at reviews on these, and i'm close to buying one, anybody using one for recording and have advice? i usually am a...

patshep
replies: 2 views: 1,199
patshep 22nd January 2013

Hello, like many of you I'm a guitar player. I have had this keyboard (midi controller) sitting in front of my computer for a...

MartianRec
replies: 14 views: 3,101
marcus01 22nd January 2013

I have a akg c414 at the moment that I use for vocals. I find that it is harsh, even with barely any eq boost. not sure that this...

Travis Gray
replies: 9 views: 1,127
Travis Gray 22nd January 2013

I'm pondering picking up a Yamaha MG124c, but I need to verify behavior on two things... I understand that I can assign each...

kelstertx
replies: 4 views: 5,621
kelstertx 22nd January 2013

Hi guys I have a question I'm actually mixing ITB, I have a new laptop connected with a babyface via USB I use samplitude for...

chicomac
replies: 0 views: 712
chicomac 22nd January 2013

Hey guys, It's been a long time since I last read up on MCPS and PRS policies. The PRS website also has a lot of dead ends...

steveyraff
replies: 4 views: 1,035
Sean Sullivan 22nd January 2013

Hey guys! I'm just wondering what the main differences between a USB Audio Interface and a FireWire Audio Interface? Quality...

Wickedness
replies: 6 views: 1,107
Wickedness 22nd January 2013

Love to go to this year. Anybody know how I can get a Namm pass to get in? Any special 10 Year Gearslutz member passes?...

M2E
replies: 9 views: 8,251
T_R_S 22nd January 2013

Hello, I'm a 21 year old music student from Amsterdam, Netherlands. This year I will graduate pop Drums at the Conservatory of...

Hidde
replies: 67 views: 1,682
Legacy Audio 22nd January 2013

Good day. This is my first post here at gearslutz. I'm actually a professional cellist (teach at the University level) but I...

shosty
replies: 6 views: 1,175
shosty 22nd January 2013

Hey GearSlutz.com! My LA-based band is looking for a place to record drums. We'd like a big of a rock sound as possible (big...

epacbass
replies: 0 views: 1,104
epacbass 22nd January 2013

Hows it going GS? I have heard some mixed feedback regarding the necessity of calibrating your preamp after replacing/swapping...

cooney
replies: 5 views: 1,236
Sugar Daddy 22nd January 2013

Cannot figure this out, i made a short video completely describing what im trying to do, all help appreciated! trying to get...

thevisi0nary
replies: 1 views: 804
thevisi0nary 22nd January 2013

Just looking for speculation form those more experienced than myself, I suppose. I'm talking for the actual inaugural address in...

brill bedroom
replies: 1 views: 841
Boschen 22nd January 2013

Hi! As most of Otari gear users may have noticed, Otari is no longer on Europe, therefore is pretty dificult to obtain some...

GatodasGotas
replies: 0 views: 858
GatodasGotas 22nd January 2013
replies: 1 views: 3,560
Dr. Love 21st January 2013

Hello fellow gearslutz, I am keen on buying a tlm102 and doing my last research. As the title says does anybody know what...

balsound
replies: 6 views: 2,932
balsound 21st January 2013

Hey guys I recently discovered this live recording of david bowie. I was blown away by the mix. it sounds so big and...

KoMa
replies: 4 views: 1,202
joeq 21st January 2013

I somehow have been getting this magazine for a while, I think it's a GC Pro rag. Never opened one of them up till today and...

James Lugo
replies: 1 views: 921
cjmnash 21st January 2013

Not sure if this can be done, so I'm looking for some input before I purchase a power adapter. As the subject title suggests...

MarkF48
replies: 4 views: 955
MarkF48 21st January 2013

Least boxy sounding. Smooth sounding. Not bright. For recording instruments, not voice or drums.

brassmoose
replies: 50 views: 8,712
monkeyxx 21st January 2013

Here's a question for you gurus of compression: I'm recording what is basically an interview (deposition). I have to carry my...

kelstertx
replies: 3 views: 1,088
kelstertx 21st January 2013

Today i swapped my Ns10 placement from horizontal to vertical. With the tweeters are on the outside. I must say they sound better...

javd007
replies: 59 views: 6,627
Brent Hahn 21st January 2013

Hello, I own the Mackie onyx 1640i and I am looking to set up a 2nd pair of speakers to it. Unfortunately they do not include...

Feet1stmusic
replies: 0 views: 666
Feet1stmusic 21st January 2013

I have the zedr16 & trying to use the Drawmer 1968 as a de-esser on a sibilant vox track but im confused .. What cable do...

Guitarfinch
replies: 0 views: 966
Guitarfinch 21st January 2013

Hye everyone if you could do a wee survey for me about your preference of analogue or digital technologies it would help my...

Analog Skywalker
replies: 2 views: 664
glitchfactor 21st January 2013

Moderators