Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 1209 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, I have done a video review of the QuNeo 3D pad controller by Kith McMillen. Its an interesting design you can check it...

Rupert Brown
replies: 0 views: 1,008
Rupert Brown 1st July 2013

Hi all, I am new to subs, but not at all new to acoustics and monitoring. I just purchased a PMC TLE1 sub, the dream match to...

Xen Ochren
replies: 14 views: 2,746
Xen Ochren 1st July 2013

Looks like the updates they did over the weekend may remove some licenses you own if you sync. There is a thread on the main...

Louis Bernstone
replies: 9 views: 961
Louis Bernstone 1st July 2013

I know this is an 8 track recorder but could it be used as a two track master? Or is that not a good idea and would it be best to...

vinyl_groove
replies: 6 views: 1,372
theblue1 1st July 2013

I've seen him using an AKG C12, Blue Kiwi, and a Blue Bottle in the past. It seems he's got something new. He posted a picture...

_Mark
replies: 5 views: 2,166
_Mark 1st July 2013

Just what it says. Does anyone have a recommendation for a pm1000 desk or stand? Pictures would be awesome!

Providence
replies: 0 views: 1,047
Providence 1st July 2013

Hi guys, I'm heading down to Melbourne from today (1st July) until Tues the 9th of July. Call me a bit forward, but I...

Hadeed
replies: 0 views: 311
Hadeed 1st July 2013

I've spent the last week listening very closely to Wondrous Bughouse, the new album by Youth Lagoon. I'm really astonished by the...

Kid Andrew
replies: 11 views: 3,918
alexevans917 1st July 2013

Sad news for us here at Foxy Studios (John Feldmann's studio). We had someone break in and steal some valuable pieces. If...

HermanV
replies: 4 views: 2,758
HermanV 1st July 2013

With Yamaha introducing the new HS5/7/8 studio monitors, I see that Musicians Friend is now selling the HS50's that have been...

homestudioguy
replies: 3 views: 1,056
ECM 1st July 2013

Hopefully this is the correct forum to post this - I'm curious as to how everyone handles clients who pay invoices late. And I'm...

efisch
replies: 6 views: 1,100
mishagolin 1st July 2013

They have 3 mics of Ziggy's voice , SM58 , SM7 and a condenser . I wonder if they blend them to get a certain sound ? I thought...

ScumBum
replies: 2 views: 1,118
amishsixstringe 30th June 2013

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good shipping company I could use to ship items to and from England and...

glenn Taylor
replies: 4 views: 831
glenn Taylor 30th June 2013

My first two multitrackers, Yamaha MT3X and MT8X, just dug them out of the closet and they still...

MoBeach
replies: 2 views: 843
MoBeach 30th June 2013

After purchasing my Apogee Symphony I/O. I decided that although I had a Tascam DM3200, that it was time to add a patchbay to my...

madehumble
replies: 0 views: 1,186
madehumble 30th June 2013

Hi fellows! I did a search to find any sound clips of the APB-Dynasonics ProRack studio/live recordings but with no success. So...

margusalviste
replies: 8 views: 2,456
Stokesperc 30th June 2013

Hey All! Long time lurker, but first time poster. Since there's not shortage of opinions on this board, I'd love to hear some....

thesolipsist
replies: 12 views: 1,086
sleepyhollos 30th June 2013

Couldn't find any threads on this so thought I'd ask your thoughts. Looking to buy an electric kit for home...

thedommer
replies: 0 views: 2,994
thedommer 30th June 2013

So, my church has elements of our services that include scripture readings and testimonies by average members of our...

weshershberger
replies: 6 views: 1,823
Woodwindy 30th June 2013

I bought two matched Oktava mk-12 mics a few months ago and I'm considering having them souped up at Oktava Mod. I'm wondering...

Guitarwhisperer
replies: 6 views: 1,120
Guitarwhisperer 30th June 2013

I was wondering if there is any Analog Hardware that makes the sound quality better or in other words have that professional...

highland
replies: 21 views: 2,008
PRobb 30th June 2013

Theres a local cable place and was wondering if its okay to cheap out in this department? Thanks! Sent from my...

ryanvegas
replies: 6 views: 975
DCtoDaylight 30th June 2013

Hello fellow producers and musicians. I am new to gearslutz, but have been lurking for awhile. This fall I will be going off to...

TNORTS
replies: 3 views: 752
CJ Mastering 30th June 2013

Hi! I have PT HD2/Mac Pro rig. I need MIDI interface (for general applications, like sending midi to synths and drum machines)...

AmbitotPuPhang
replies: 1 views: 711
CJ Mastering 30th June 2013

I have most of the major VSTs, Massive, Sylenth, Omnisphere, Predator, and will be getting some more soon (probably some arturia...

thuntley
replies: 0 views: 2,372
thuntley 30th June 2013

Sold most of my gear last month, bought it all back and than some! I bought a high-end camera for shooting comedy skits and was...

RickGobe
replies: 0 views: 893
RickGobe 30th June 2013

So i have these to choose from given my budget and what not: M audio Ozone Alesis QX25 M audio Oxygen49 M audio O2 MidAir...

imma3k
replies: 10 views: 1,191
yourmajesty 30th June 2013

Listing my Rosetta 800 for the slutz before I put it on Ebay kfhkh these converters are awesome. they can be tricked out to no...

burythebeast
replies: 3 views: 2,572
Runnytofu 30th June 2013

Scientists use plastic wrap to make a wall "sonically invisible" This just makes my brain hurt.

nuthinupmysleeve
replies: 0 views: 585
nuthinupmysleeve 30th June 2013

I found online a guy selling some 2 foot bass traps. I already have some in my room, but I was thinking if I should add more to...

gusegruv
replies: 6 views: 744
kiopo 30th June 2013

I was looking some Metallica's videos and I can't understand which overheads Lars Ulrich is using during the pre-show rehearsal....

Metallica
replies: 6 views: 1,002
hobson 30th June 2013

rdfh_RTyfjo I think I have a Gearslutz first with this topic. I'm hoping to get an electric chanter such as the one above...

Play
replies: 3 views: 2,889
Kiwi 30th June 2013
replies: 5 views: 1,640
jwh1192 30th June 2013

Hey guys i've been using 2 c214's or 2 Rode NTK's for my drum rooms for quite some time now alongside a matched pair of 414 BULS...

dkelaart
replies: 29 views: 3,816
Beardhead 30th June 2013

Anyone with some real experience with the mic pre side of the UA 6176. (I am very familiar with the 1176) How would the tonal...

Rev. Robb
replies: 8 views: 11,524
Yfoiler 29th June 2013

I've asked this before but didn't get a definitive answer: would there be any issues to watch out for if I use my 4 track reel to...

Rob Coates
replies: 4 views: 887
theblue1 29th June 2013

I'm trying to figure out how to assign multiple "parts" (performance mode) to the *same* midi channel (layering)....

DarylWise
replies: 0 views: 1,125
DarylWise 29th June 2013

After using Manley varimu several years, I am planning to go for GML 8900 which was my dream to have . My question is simple...

onrozr
replies: 1 views: 918
jloyer 29th June 2013

Hello my fellow sluts, lol. I've got a little dilemma. So I got all the samples in FPC with the "cut/cut by" set to...

chiefr_suthrland
replies: 0 views: 1,752
chiefr_suthrland 29th June 2013

So, I know it's a good rule of thumb to do most mixing in mono & use stereo as a reference, so as not to get fooled by the...

replies: 7 views: 1,175
GearAndGuitars 29th June 2013

Thought it would be cool to start a thread devoted to the brilliant R&R/Blue-Eyed Soul group, The Rascals. IMHO they've been...

chessparov
replies: 34 views: 2,280
chessparov 29th June 2013

I've noticed more & more ATB's showing up for sale all around the place in varying degrees of dilapidation. Are they turning...

Tomiboy
replies: 8 views: 1,681
travisbrown 29th June 2013

So on his site I think he says they are all public domain samples etc. Some people on KVR had issue with him using someone else's...

Amber
replies: 0 views: 1,296
Amber 29th June 2013

For functionality and price, this is the monitor controller I've decided makes the most sense for my current setup. The only...

Philip Parker
replies: 0 views: 655
Philip Parker 29th June 2013

Just wanted to see what some of you other slutz thought about this ? Been noticing some things lately whilst soloing my...

sage691
replies: 13 views: 1,054
NAJ89 29th June 2013

Hey guys and gals, Just finished up a mix in Pro Tools 9 on a system I've been mixing on for eons without problem. I always...

TonyD
replies: 3 views: 1,196
TonyD 29th June 2013

Does anyone find they have any phasing issues when using a Fathead and LDC on a single cab speaker? Specifically if the LDC is...

ThatGuyintheBack
replies: 8 views: 1,093
Xander 29th June 2013

Hi all, i produce mainly electroacoustic music and contemporary music, i need some good monitors i was thinking about genelec...

soundcard91
replies: 0 views: 1,209
soundcard91 29th June 2013

Hi, Could someone please explain the difference between the Neve 1073 and 1081 EQ plugin? Thank you.

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 0 views: 1,236
Progmatic-Studios 29th June 2013

First of all, I'm not completely sure this is the right place to post this. So if it isn't, forgive me :P :P So anyways, a...

germandan
replies: 4 views: 803
ulysses 29th June 2013

Moderators