The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

What do you prefer and why? Go! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

ryanvegas
replies: 2 views: 611
ryanvegas 15th November 2013

I recieved my new Seb 4000e preamp today. And have to say GREAT PRE. I used it on overheads, snare and bassdrum. It kills!!!

beef
replies: 24 views: 9,618
amiotcqss 15th November 2013

I looking for a device that can send a midi clock out to sync up a looper I have with my Roland SP-404. Currently I'm using...

troswalt
replies: 2 views: 1,630
troswalt 15th November 2013

Any of you guys know any big records where the vocals were tracked using a U87 AI? This microphone gets so much hate its...

Adonis Martine
replies: 2 views: 1,264
TheLastByte 15th November 2013

I don't know much about guitar/amp signals; more of an electronic/keys guy. I helped my dad get some studio monitors for a...

drewspuppet
replies: 9 views: 1,458
drewspuppet 15th November 2013

I was going through a bunch of stuff I bought and came across this. The MX 1+. Huh? Sorry, I nor Google have no idea what...

Cajun Bob
replies: 0 views: 679
Cajun Bob 15th November 2013

Saw this in a video tour of Eric Valentine's studio. Some kind of frequency monitor or something?

Mr.Stoov
replies: 2 views: 743
TML 15th November 2013

two guys playing lots of old synths seek anybody who knows electronic drums and sequencing and things...... we need a brain....

bitchhaus
replies: 0 views: 827
bitchhaus 15th November 2013

Hey guys, I am completely new on GS and I'm hoping to get some advice. I have been living in the Nashville area for about 8...

mdowner86
replies: 8 views: 2,178
Bob Olhsson 15th November 2013
replies: 0 views: 790
edyer 15th November 2013

So originally I wanted a tlm 103 for vocals but found there are better mics out there and I was also interested in the akg c 414...

Musikz
replies: 13 views: 3,129
krheatman 15th November 2013

Not the religious group but the Steve Kilbey band. The album I really want to know about is "Priest=Aura" I think it...

StarfishMusic
replies: 14 views: 1,974
Kiwi 15th November 2013

Hello everybody I really like the effect this guy is using but I can't figure out what it is Is it done in the post or you can...

KeyseyJohnes
replies: 7 views: 951
Kiwi 15th November 2013

I'm taking my podcast on the road and would like to put together a setup that is less bulky and more flexible, and preferably one...

ndisdabest
replies: 0 views: 1,090
ndisdabest 15th November 2013

So I bought a used Pro VLA II a couple months ago. I tested it (worked perfectly), then set it aside until a couple days ago when...

john john
replies: 13 views: 810
Travst 15th November 2013

Ok, so there's some obvious answers to this, but isn't there some sleepers too? EV has been around for a long time (30's?). What...

MrMojoRison
replies: 5 views: 4,916
concreteblue 15th November 2013

For the Sennheiser 650HD: What preamp, headphone amp, dac, and audio interface to get the full potential out of these cans? Will...

KBOXX
replies: 1 views: 1,085
KBOXX 15th November 2013

The RNC is my first and only hardware compressor. Lately I've done a bit of upgrading and am now (for most applications) going...

danbronson
replies: 12 views: 1,583
StarfishMusic 15th November 2013

Hi Gang, I recently acquired an API 2500, and am immensely enjoying the seemingly infinite universe of possibilities contained...

mahler007
replies: 6 views: 1,525
mike vee 14th November 2013

Been doing alot of research on these monitors but still not sure what to get.. They only have a A7X to demo and not the A8X in...

audioman
replies: 3 views: 1,242
Prabha 14th November 2013

Hi there, any of my fellow Aussie Slutz going to the Face The Music conference in Melbourne, today and/or tomorrow? Jules

jrakarl
replies: 0 views: 295
jrakarl 14th November 2013

Hey Slutz! I am a Director of Technology for a good sized church. We're doing a large building upgrade and now is a great time...

mightyeskimo
replies: 23 views: 2,898
mightyeskimo 14th November 2013

I would imagine that similar questions have been posted around here in the past, so I apologize in advance for any redundancy!...

GQPianoGuy
replies: 0 views: 1,143
GQPianoGuy 14th November 2013

Hey there, I've been wondering about this for quite a while... I keep switching between the clock of the card and the internal...

MrVelvet
replies: 9 views: 2,760
jeremyglover 14th November 2013

First real post here, so hello from a long time lurker! So I'm going to be getting a new Mac Pro when it's out. My old and...

afterworks
replies: 4 views: 929
afterworks 14th November 2013

I'm looking to find the best way to distribute these multi-tracks "legally" on the Internet for people "like...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 64 views: 8,493
alternating.bit 14th November 2013

I want to get something to add.. Something.. To the mix buss. I was thinking maybe that rnd tape emulation or something like...

Kyleseglin
replies: 9 views: 909
Kyleseglin 14th November 2013

Looking into an electronic drum set and module combo for live and pre production drum tracking compatible with my EZ drummer plug...

williamseric
replies: 0 views: 1,212
williamseric 14th November 2013

Hello, I'm mixing a kind of Disco thing and I want to get a real oldschool sound on my drums in the bridge, to start with, I...

damien
replies: 3 views: 5,624
damien 14th November 2013

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I just got an announcement from TC about giving $5000 for your Lexicon 300L, 480L,...

madhermit
replies: 10 views: 2,662
Rick Carson 14th November 2013

If there's one sentence that forever seems to appear on this forum about various pieces of kit it's "So do you have a...

FireMoon
replies: 0 views: 749
FireMoon 14th November 2013

A friend of mine wants to hook up a 24 channel desk to his mac. He doesn't need the preamps on the interfaces. So I suggested he...

Fizzyhair
replies: 4 views: 688
mixedbyolivier 14th November 2013

When reading the user guide of my Soundcraft Ghost mixer i saw that this mixer has 'balanced' inputs and 'ground compensated'...

dione
replies: 12 views: 4,818
Seamus O' Bottle 14th November 2013

Hi, I'm kinda new to mixing. I make progressive house/anthemic music. My mix is sounding really messy, and my pads and synths and...

iamthepuma
replies: 10 views: 2,659
Getafix 14th November 2013

Is there a way to set the apogee rosetta 200 so that when you turn it on it automatically goes to 44k? Right now it always sets...

Chase Orion
replies: 2 views: 518
Slug1 14th November 2013

Very happy RME user here; multiface was great; now loving the UFX. Some semi-random questions/thoughts, thanks for your replies...

taiko
replies: 1 views: 752
lou latch 14th November 2013

Hi, I'd like to buy a U67. Should I buy a vintage one or should I try to get one of the reissue Neumann made in the...

rodez
replies: 2 views: 1,043
rodez 14th November 2013

HI, I'm trying to achieve this vocal effect found in Mark Knight - Your Love Mark Knight - Your Love (Original Club Mix) -...

iamthepuma
replies: 3 views: 1,037
iamthepuma 14th November 2013
replies: 1 views: 1,097
scb89 14th November 2013

Hi - save for putting up something on one's own server, what is the best way to share mp3s? I don't want to do SCloud, because...

salbinti
replies: 6 views: 703
work2do 14th November 2013

How do i link the play pause record and transport buttons to fl studio 11. I cant figure it out. Help me please.

Batteryz
replies: 3 views: 1,532
Batteryz 14th November 2013

I've got a patch bay coming my way - a buddy heard I was looking and he's gifted me a DBX patchbay he had lying around. Happy...

che_guitarra
replies: 28 views: 1,185
nms 14th November 2013

I'm looking at replacing my Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 setup and getting some Studio monitors for use with my Win PC. I live in an...

Tacoboy
replies: 2 views: 1,452
Tacoboy 14th November 2013

this is my first post hopefully someone can help . i have a panasonic ramsa wrda7 that i have had for several years but never got...

panaramsawrda7
replies: 16 views: 2,754
classictunz 14th November 2013

Hi guys! I recently purchased a pair of KRK Rokit 8 monitors. But a little later I discovered some ripples on the yellow woofer...

johnhmiller
replies: 0 views: 1,561
johnhmiller 13th November 2013

So, i know this question has been posed and while I am researching a buy on NS10M's, I am entertaining options. I mean, we're...

Heartfelt
replies: 0 views: 684
Heartfelt 13th November 2013

Anyone here have any and care to comment on them? i just heard about them today on another forum and did a search here but...

trock
replies: 48 views: 22,786
fmk2000 13th November 2013

I hear clips of them in shootouts, and they sound phenomenal on everything I've heard. Every once in a while there will be one on...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 21 views: 6,357
hasbeen 13th November 2013

Hi I I want to align my 24 track 2" for 15ips. i have an mrl tape at 250nw/m should i be setting the vu's to 0vu?

wilshawuk
replies: 19 views: 1,587
tinn 13th November 2013

My bedroom studio is pretty tight and I can't fit my monitor stands in a good position, so I am stuck with either wall mounting...

IMRECS
replies: 2 views: 1,363
Dervish Riff 13th November 2013

Moderators