The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

yes I'm very familiar with u87ai. currently don't have u87 anymore, instead have tlm103, MJ modded nt1a and sm7b. I hated...

TS-12
replies: 17 views: 3,554
drhardlove 4th October 2020

Hi All, I have Tlm103 out of guarantee , recently I have problem with it , it produces a lot of random clicks and pops in low...

Nizo
replies: 0 views: 226
Nizo 4th October 2020

Hi all, 1st time post and trying to look through the threads to see if anyone else has experienced the same issue. I have a...

Mizzle17
replies: 1 views: 596
Psiger 4th October 2020

Hello yall, Got a quick question for you. One of the bulbs in my Furman PL-8 burned out and I couldn't find a pointer to a...

FreshSkweez
replies: 18 views: 17,729
akira_walks 4th October 2020

I am looking for a tape echo in stereo. Not a plug since i want to use it for (true) tape distortion and prefer to have unit...

peder
replies: 8 views: 3,930
egloss 4th October 2020

Hey everyone, I recently acquired an old Ramsa WR-8118. It sat in a road case for about 30 years untouched. It's not dirty but...

SterlingForbes
replies: 0 views: 230
SterlingForbes 4th October 2020

Hi, I picked up this mic at an estate sale and I cannot figure out what it is. Any help is appreciated.

edtrussell
replies: 3 views: 295
edtrussell 4th October 2020

Hey I don't get it, what type of percussion instrument is this? Besides the claps I mean. Please help! thanks

twitter
replies: 7 views: 372
Drumsound 4th October 2020

I'm trying to help some young kids to track their songs for free and they are pretty decent. It's just that he can't groove to a...

Revmen
replies: 22 views: 4,228
chessparov2.0 3rd October 2020

Just curious as to how you guys patch your drums when having to combine interface inputs with an ADAT external preamp. Do you...

cfen
replies: 15 views: 590
cfen 3rd October 2020

I have a lynx aurora 16 and I want to run the ins and outs to the pcm 70. The lynx is balanced in and out, not sure about the...

greenfields
replies: 1 views: 264
Kronos147 3rd October 2020

Alright, so as I was looking for new converter shootouts, I came across kmraudio, which looked very enticing at first...

spankjam
replies: 25 views: 2,514
Timesaver800W 3rd October 2020

I saved up for half a year to get this shelford channel and now I'm freaking out... I was playing DI guitar into it (then its...

Spano
replies: 3 views: 369
szyam 3rd October 2020

Just got myself a new BAE 1073 MPF. Noticed the knob is considerably darker then what it was historically. Kinda makes me feel...

KristopherSheehy
replies: 7 views: 546
JEK3 3rd October 2020

hiya, when I was @ studio yesterday I got to know that you can use a normal yamaha NS 10 speaker (or any other speaker) to...

midmost
replies: 79 views: 63,067
cvkaiser 3rd October 2020

Hey guys, I am out of the loop (stopped recording for 10 years) and wanted to know what everyones favorites Small Diaphragm...

Nanashi
replies: 17 views: 1,053
Drumsound 3rd October 2020

have a lynx aurora 16 and I want to run the ins and outs to the Yamaha spx90 The lynx is balanced in and out, not sure about the...

greenfields
replies: 1 views: 291
Saxon 3rd October 2020

Most major retailers have it on sale for $199. Whats up with that?

lostwars
replies: 4 views: 475
Progger 3rd October 2020

Hi, I've read through a lot of threads on here about noise / hum / hiss / buzzing, but none that seems to describe the problem...

chrisfm
replies: 28 views: 35,508
matty101 3rd October 2020

Considering a Neve'ish pair of preamps and wondering how These two compare..obviously no EQ on the Great River..most interested...

Pchicago
replies: 0 views: 301
Pchicago 3rd October 2020

What is your list of the best available used and now cheap outboard equipment to add to your studio? The definition of cheap...

TomTurner
replies: 15 views: 1,441
HuwGPhillips 3rd October 2020

Hey everyone! I've finally decided to get enough preamps so that all of my synths can be plugged in and ready to go whenever I...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 2 views: 238
chrisbramble 2nd October 2020

Hi all, I'm getting ready to start doing voice work on my own videos and starting a couple podcasts and also have interviews on...

ToeDipr
replies: 2 views: 250
JLast 2nd October 2020

Hey all, I've been watching Chris Lord Alge mixing Lifeboats(Puremix) and it seems in Prep his assistant normalizes all tracks...

zoobooboozoo
replies: 41 views: 1,841
deedeeyeah 2nd October 2020

Hi, i have a pair of Akai M8 preamps, i´m going to start mods on them, but i want to know if any one use them and i also would...

atomicohm
replies: 3 views: 6,418
ajvanboxel 2nd October 2020

There are many ways to record an acoustic guitar but what are your favorite techniques that you like to use for capturing either...

stresstour
replies: 565 views: 44,342
Frankie Mumbles 2nd October 2020

I recorded a live piano the other day, which I rarely do. The signal was very quiet. I had to turn the input gain on my...

messofsound876
replies: 0 views: 207
messofsound876 2nd October 2020

Hey y'all, I need some help figuring out the right piece(s) of gear to get. I'm a guitarist and singer that will be joining my...

nickelwoundsteel
replies: 2 views: 179
nickelwoundsteel 2nd October 2020

I have an Audient ID22, with one stereo line input (channels 1&2). I would like to be able to have my stereo compressor and...

Retouch
replies: 1 views: 211
Retouch 2nd October 2020

I have a project coming up where I'll be transferring a lot of 1/4" tapes for a label, and I was wondering if 4 hours was...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 34 views: 3,993
GLouie 2nd October 2020

I am interested in a power conditioner or something similar to a surge protector to protect my gear, and also a unit that has...

Mike7300
replies: 17 views: 644
kludgeaudio 2nd October 2020

Never bought on reverb before. I’m in Australia and this guy is from UAE, has 4 feedbacks but only as a buyer. Especially...

Mick98
replies: 4 views: 406
Mick98 2nd October 2020

Does anyone own all three of these mics that would like to post a vocal shootout. I'm curious. I would like to hear each side...

MSR74
replies: 34 views: 8,390
jeronimo 2nd October 2020

Hi, I recently bought a DX7, not supper familiar with it currently. I noticed that the factory sounds are not what I have....

Ryal1
replies: 2 views: 234
andychamp 2nd October 2020

I recently thought about replacing my Event 20/20p with something better, and at first I was really fond of the PMC db1/tb2 or...

T.V. Eye
replies: 18 views: 5,953
musictracer 2nd October 2020

Hello, So I had a GAP PRE73 MKIII and remember the power supply matching the back, AC 24V. I missed the GAP73 so I repurchased...

PracticeMo
replies: 4 views: 303
El Sueco 2nd October 2020

I wanna change the tube in my UA solo 610 because they are a little too noisy for me. A vocal recorded in the 610 will sound very...

Lydian Music
replies: 0 views: 204
Lydian Music 2nd October 2020

looks to be in good condition...Read an article that said I could make use of it by running takes through it as an aux and...

Michael Franklin
replies: 0 views: 186
Michael Franklin 2nd October 2020

Has anyone used the Inward Connections Mix690 summing mixer? You can look at it ...Here... I did some searching on...

[email protected]
replies: 21 views: 11,617
Flo Fandango 2nd October 2020

has anybody had any experience with the Sterling Audio MX8 ???? what other monitors would they be comparable to ????? thanks in...

bogy1
replies: 5 views: 2,349
Alfonso1111 2nd October 2020

I use an x32 producer as general mixer on my occasional sessions; using it's inbuilt USB card to pipe audio into my computer...

dimbow
replies: 23 views: 5,129
Moaudio 2nd October 2020

Hey guys, I’m looking to start some productions for folk/indie/Americana tracks at home. I want to make it fun and...

EndaFitz
replies: 2 views: 196
Brent Hahn 1st October 2020

I'm curious if anyone's had a chance to try the new sE Electronics v kick mic and what their general thoughts are. It's been out...

jammosher
replies: 6 views: 1,889
themiracle 1st October 2020

Anyone have any experience with both of these mics? I am looking into them (specifically to use with the b6 cap). I'm just...

Matthewrayrgv
replies: 101 views: 10,819
NathanEldred 1st October 2020

Hey guys, I mainly track out clean guitars. Currently recording with the Royer R-10 and SM81. I'm pretty happy with the sound...

m.laurence
replies: 17 views: 719
chrischoir 1st October 2020

So I have been Reading a bunch about various LA2A Clones out there and as an owner of an Original reissue UA Classics piece was...

countrymetalguy
replies: 24 views: 7,786
JLast 1st October 2020

Excellent match with a Royer R-10, especially on clarinet and alto saxophone. Hard to beat at the price, I imagine.

carlbaugher
replies: 0 views: 186
carlbaugher 1st October 2020

Hi all, I'm thinking to buy X32 to use it as an audio interface in my studio , and I have some questions: 1- I want to know...

Nizo
replies: 5 views: 648
MediaGary 1st October 2020

Hi All I don't have anywhere remotely close to compare these beasts. I currently own the Footprints i was happy with them...

tank1978
replies: 24 views: 14,423
Oldone 1st October 2020

Hey, First post here. Looking to get 2 sets of monitors some Genelec for mixing and another set for writing and general...

tension22
replies: 31 views: 1,176
Sharp11 1st October 2020

Moderators