The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Never bought on reverb before. I’m in Australia and this guy is from UAE, has 4 feedbacks but only as a buyer. Especially...

Mick98
replies: 4 views: 406
Mick98 2nd October 2020

Does anyone own all three of these mics that would like to post a vocal shootout. I'm curious. I would like to hear each side...

MSR74
replies: 34 views: 8,388
jeronimo 2nd October 2020

Hi, I recently bought a DX7, not supper familiar with it currently. I noticed that the factory sounds are not what I have....

Ryal1
replies: 2 views: 234
andychamp 2nd October 2020

I recently thought about replacing my Event 20/20p with something better, and at first I was really fond of the PMC db1/tb2 or...

T.V. Eye
replies: 18 views: 5,949
musictracer 2nd October 2020

Hello, So I had a GAP PRE73 MKIII and remember the power supply matching the back, AC 24V. I missed the GAP73 so I repurchased...

PracticeMo
replies: 4 views: 301
El Sueco 2nd October 2020

I wanna change the tube in my UA solo 610 because they are a little too noisy for me. A vocal recorded in the 610 will sound very...

Lydian Music
replies: 0 views: 202
Lydian Music 2nd October 2020

looks to be in good condition...Read an article that said I could make use of it by running takes through it as an aux and...

Michael Franklin
replies: 0 views: 186
Michael Franklin 2nd October 2020

Has anyone used the Inward Connections Mix690 summing mixer? You can look at it ...Here... I did some searching on...

[email protected]
replies: 21 views: 11,613
Flo Fandango 2nd October 2020

has anybody had any experience with the Sterling Audio MX8 ???? what other monitors would they be comparable to ????? thanks in...

bogy1
replies: 5 views: 2,349
Alfonso1111 2nd October 2020

I use an x32 producer as general mixer on my occasional sessions; using it's inbuilt USB card to pipe audio into my computer...

dimbow
replies: 23 views: 5,127
Moaudio 2nd October 2020

Hey guys, I’m looking to start some productions for folk/indie/Americana tracks at home. I want to make it fun and...

EndaFitz
replies: 2 views: 196
Brent Hahn 1st October 2020

I'm curious if anyone's had a chance to try the new sE Electronics v kick mic and what their general thoughts are. It's been out...

jammosher
replies: 6 views: 1,886
themiracle 1st October 2020

Anyone have any experience with both of these mics? I am looking into them (specifically to use with the b6 cap). I'm just...

Matthewrayrgv
replies: 101 views: 10,790
NathanEldred 1st October 2020

Hey guys, I mainly track out clean guitars. Currently recording with the Royer R-10 and SM81. I'm pretty happy with the sound...

m.laurence
replies: 17 views: 719
chrischoir 1st October 2020

So I have been Reading a bunch about various LA2A Clones out there and as an owner of an Original reissue UA Classics piece was...

countrymetalguy
replies: 24 views: 7,774
JLast 1st October 2020

Excellent match with a Royer R-10, especially on clarinet and alto saxophone. Hard to beat at the price, I imagine.

carlbaugher
replies: 0 views: 186
carlbaugher 1st October 2020

Hi all, I'm thinking to buy X32 to use it as an audio interface in my studio , and I have some questions: 1- I want to know...

Nizo
replies: 5 views: 647
MediaGary 1st October 2020

Hi All I don't have anywhere remotely close to compare these beasts. I currently own the Footprints i was happy with them...

tank1978
replies: 24 views: 14,420
Oldone 1st October 2020

Hey, First post here. Looking to get 2 sets of monitors some Genelec for mixing and another set for writing and general...

tension22
replies: 31 views: 1,175
Sharp11 1st October 2020

Hi, I make techno using headphones (HD600) and find my tracks not translating well. It sounds much better in the headphones than...

orbita
replies: 12 views: 588
Mantik 1st October 2020

I've been using spring reverb on vox and other non-guitar tracks for a bit now. I currently have a VanAmps racked stereo reverb....

brianellefson
replies: 34 views: 4,166
dharma one 1st October 2020

Without suggesting triggers or new drummer, (cause at the venue I mix live, we get different drummers.) is there a magic formula...

lucasmusic
replies: 30 views: 871
lucasmusic 1st October 2020

Hello, I am trying to sync my Tascam 48 Tape Machine to Pro Tools or Logic. I have had no problem striping the tape from...

hithere
replies: 0 views: 170
hithere 1st October 2020

Anyone use these in conjunction w/ one another on the mix bus? What are some other comps people are using w/ the fusion?

Jacksonward12
replies: 0 views: 277
Jacksonward12 1st October 2020

I play in an 80s style thrash metal band and we've just taken on a new guitarist and we've been messing around trying to get our...

Force89
replies: 6 views: 347
CJ Mastering 1st October 2020

Had my head set on a focusrite scarlett to record onto my ipad at home but then I spotted the itrack dock which seems perfect...

Jazzmag
replies: 3 views: 294
DirkP 1st October 2020

Hi, I figure this is almost a lost cause - but any help/advice would be appreciated here. Alesis MMT8. Grey model. 1.11 OS....

markmorgan10
replies: 3 views: 237
stixonskinz 1st October 2020

Saw this on a studio wholesale for a ridiculous price (cheap). The one above the Altec. Any ideas?

SnM
replies: 0 views: 167
SnM 1st October 2020

Ok, I know there all already about 5 threads about this subject, but I haven't found a real conclusion in none of them. I'm...

Boombap86
replies: 18 views: 21,993
RightOnRome 1st October 2020
replies: 5 views: 383
Backstrom 1st October 2020

What is your opinion for choice between below speakers. They of course come with different price tags, but wanted to hear what...

tochnia
replies: 2 views: 319
soundgeneration 1st October 2020

I just picked up a second Rode NTR to have a stereo pair. The second one is around 5db quieter than the first one. I talked to...

tessitura
replies: 0 views: 156
tessitura 1st October 2020

Hey guys. This is Mark Robertson. I work with Scott Hampton over at Hamptone in Portland, Oregon. I wanted to start a thread...

hamptone_mark
replies: 3 views: 1,171
heyimadam 1st October 2020

Hi guys, looking for a two microphone 1U rack preamp for overheads. I am using my RME UFX preamps now for that and looking to...

PirateCatAudio
replies: 1 views: 174
thismercifulfate 1st October 2020

I'm fascinated with how the older music in my collection sounds. Maybe it's placebo or some kind of psychological bias. :cowbell:

goom
replies: 13 views: 541
johannburkard 30th September 2020

Not looking for a 500-series unit... 19" rack or desktop/standalone would be fine... Looking for a portable 2-channel...

fu22ba55
replies: 11 views: 386
cerebellum 30th September 2020

Someone told me the other day this was a terrific mic. Anyone else tried it. Seems to be a sleeper on the net.

robertgeorge
replies: 4 views: 282
Dokterrock 30th September 2020
replies: 0 views: 225
evolvetek 30th September 2020

Hi all. I'm new here to GS. Lurked here for about a week and it's great. My background is as a musician and audiophile,...

drumzy
replies: 9 views: 3,885
tochnia 30th September 2020

You made a mental note not to sign the contract or go any further with them?

goom
replies: 21 views: 1,232
Sigma 30th September 2020

Happens at 2:08 and 3:29 Sounds like something you would do with a low frequency oscillator, but this is pretty early days for...

7up partridge
replies: 12 views: 412
7up partridge 30th September 2020

Just wondered if anyone here has used/owns a Sharma rotary speaker from the 60's/70's? They were produced in the UK and of...

dialectic
replies: 8 views: 316
dialectic 30th September 2020

Hey guys! I've been mixing quite a lot through a summing mixer at my buddies and I find it really helpful for glueing together...

Viscounts
replies: 1 views: 383
jonoville 30th September 2020

I am looking to buy either the Klark Teknik 2a or 76 Mainly for vocals, bass and bits of bass. At some stage want to have a...

HOTC
replies: 70 views: 4,671
Drakaland 30th September 2020

I was looking on gear4music today because im looking to buy some new gear and I spotted some hidden gems which ive not seen...

djwaxxy
replies: 129 views: 36,004
Ox Han 30th September 2020

A friend of mine owns Innovation Station Music in Annandale. It was broken into and wiped out a lot of gear. here's a list of the...

tymish
replies: 7 views: 534
themiracle 30th September 2020

Hi One of the woofers in my Proac 100's seems to have given up. It is not making any sound at all. (tweeter only). Is this a...

matt thomas
replies: 21 views: 1,340
Stéphane 30th September 2020

Has anyone heard of a console called crystal? It’s a 24 ch studio desk made in England by a brand called 3g ltd. I have googled...

jokkeladah
replies: 0 views: 210
jokkeladah 30th September 2020

Hi, what you think about this preamp, really nice sound?, i'm looking one for vocals and instruments. Thx

Fabianuy
replies: 37 views: 29,975
Brent Hahn 30th September 2020

So I placed a deposit on a 1073 almost 6 months ago. I get it, covid and all, but still. They kept pushing back the date, and...

sleshnyc
replies: 11 views: 867
gravyface 30th September 2020

Moderators