Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Can someone please explain just the basics to me if i wanted to ditch my computer and go analog ? I have some outboard gear,...

carolcappetta
replies: 89 views: 1,496
theblue1 2 minutes ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 1,412 views: 103,871
noah330 35 minutes ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,392 views: 206,183
Starliner 1 hour ago

I wanted to get opinions on using an api 5500 eq with a pultec eqm-1s3. I have the pultec pair and they are phenomenal, but I...

carolcappetta
replies: 25 views: 669
carolcappetta 1 hour ago

Hi all, I've got some weird problems with AC interference in my room. I am measuring the frequency response of some analog...

intalentive
replies: 1 views: 70
intalentive 2 hours ago

Has any one played in Canada lately ? How tough was it at the border , specifically driving from the U.S . Not sure if this is...

kroad
replies: 3 views: 174
MikeInOttawa 2 hours ago

Hello. I'm looking for some advice from professional audio engineers who know this subject well. I gathered my questions about...

avr90
replies: 54 views: 1,097
YungGhost 2 hours ago

So I've been considering for quite a while getting a TX816, but I have many doubts about it, and I would love to hear experiences...

Tonato17
replies: 20 views: 5,298
TonStrom 2 hours ago

Has anyone compared the two? I've been considering both processors for a while and am wondering if the vintage drive can get me...

fairchildren
replies: 0 views: 27
fairchildren 3 hours ago

I made the mistake of asking this on Facebook and got nothing but “EQ and volume fader bro” comments. What hardware gear...

ScottBrio
replies: 36 views: 770
SparklingSound 4 hours ago

Hello, just got an Allen & Heath SQ-5 mixer today and after playing a few hours with it I still cannot believe how good it...

DeNoise Studios
replies: 29 views: 10,719
Jorn Lavoll 4 hours ago

A friend of mine found this in his house. The sides are blank, at first I thought it was some kind of vintage delay, however I...

FillWox
replies: 4 views: 142
jwh1192 4 hours ago

So I just got this box last night and put in the master insert of an SPL Neos console. Super clear sound in this console so you...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 48
Unknown soldier 5 hours ago

The scenario: voiceover session. The talent in our studio, creative director sitting in an ad agency office somewhere else,...

andychamp
replies: 18 views: 350
GreenNeedle 5 hours ago

Hello all, I'm recording myself singing and playing at the same time. The style for this record is quieter finger strumming...

ryanbach51
replies: 22 views: 789
vernier 5 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,413 views: 1,218,578
steveland_berlin 6 hours ago

Hey all, I'm looking for a new pair of headphones after my ATH M50 died. I need a good all-arounder for sound design, music...

KBSoundSmith
replies: 13 views: 274
SparklingSound 6 hours ago

Analogue Cascade-able £1675+tax X-Desk and other new products can be seen at Booth B75, Hall 5.1, Messe Frankfurt from 9AM on...

[email protected]
replies: 1,086 views: 243,859
Bloodstar57 6 hours ago

I think there’s a similar thread somewhere but I don’t know where it is. I wanted to add my recent dumb thing. I had a...

henryrobinett
replies: 26 views: 1,103
CAL. 7 hours ago

Dolby Atmos, Spatial Audio etc for Music - Will It Take off? I am encouraged by the idea of Dolby Atmos for music with...

Chevron
replies: 184 views: 6,563
iFi audio 7 hours ago

Hello! Recently I recorded vocals through a tube preamp from a retro tape recorder using the dynamic microphone that came with...

Ross Stranger
replies: 34 views: 1,059
DistortingJack 8 hours ago

So I’ve searched for the following product but I haven’t found anything: - Rackmount “patchbay” - You connect xlr’s...

popkid
replies: 3 views: 181
netsound 8 hours ago

Hi I have a MIDI USB controller and I want to control a small MIDI module(Miditech Pianobox) and a PC computer(MIDI-triggered...

quizz_kid
replies: 6 views: 187
rabbit88 8 hours ago
replies: 2,570 views: 223,955
Al Rogers 11 hours ago

Really puzzled by this one and hoping there's a wise soul with advice. One of my Yamaha HS80 monitors crackles when I move the...

cbmtrx
replies: 4 views: 101
cbmtrx 11 hours ago

I was reading about Vance Powell's Tube Tape Echo Chains, which he runs into a tube preamp to get extra saturation. Also a mixer...

mikoo69
replies: 3 views: 142
Aural Endeavors 11 hours ago

I previously always just DI’d my keys directly into pres in the past but I have too many synths now so I made a little simple...

jml designs
replies: 1 views: 95
momomel 13 hours ago

If anyone could get info on the looptrotter console, that would be great!

megatonemark
replies: 17 views: 6,190
the fxs 13 hours ago

Hi, I haven’t tried one of these microphones but I believe you have experience what do you think is more versatile NEUMAN TLM...

aviorrok
replies: 5 views: 598
sound_forward 19 hours ago

I'm curious how they compare as the Flea is a good bit cheaper, and I know they use some of the same parts. I've got a CM7 and...

IanBSC
replies: 2 views: 1,171
IanBSC 20 hours ago

Hey everyone I hope you can help me out here - I've had a Tascam 16x08 interface for almost about 2 years now, and I've never...

Biedermannn
replies: 8 views: 3,753
Stop the Noise 22 hours ago

Seems like the A series is getting an upgrade. New X-Art tweeter and new woofers. They will also launch 2 new models, a 4"...

mrc
replies: 1,259 views: 312,046
Lolito 1 day ago

Hello, I've been using my beloved RC-30 live for over a decade now and am finally getting around to plugging two instruments...

anniehartforsure
replies: 2 views: 130
UKMK00 1 day ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 874 views: 88,404
Patrick_ 1 day ago

Hi all, I recently got a couple of Altec 1566a's and since these did not come with the octal transformers, I bought a couple of...

groovara
replies: 4 views: 122
groovara 1 day ago

Looks like the Sony 7520s have been discontinued for some time. I've been using a pair for the last few years and like them. I'd...

ccg
replies: 34 views: 2,450
StephenBowlby 1 day ago

So, I have an HA-73 preamp/EQ being fed to a Mic Input on my RME Fireface UFX II. I was wondering if there'd be any difference,...

MisterCrayle
replies: 15 views: 441
MisterCrayle 1 day ago

I realize that I'm setting myself up for abuse with a title like this, but my current situation really isn't about to change. I...

Alex_Price
replies: 6 views: 238
joeq 1 day ago

Hi. I wanted to make this info clearer for people who plan to buy the MD409 e906 or e609. diddlydoo Searching the web I have...

IlyaV
replies: 25 views: 19,341
Dr. Jule 1 day ago

Hi gear addicts and wizards, bumpkin I have 2 Shelford channels that I use mainly / only for vocals, acoustic guitars, bass and...

Yann Leon
replies: 7 views: 227
JAT 1 day ago

Got the VSX's last night and my first impression is i dont know what to think, HA! I have questions, several questions: 1. Is...

DCMIX
replies: 2 views: 126
Silky Smoove 1 day ago

Hey y’all! Sheesh!! Don’t hold back your thoughts! Smh... What you think? Rupert Neve Designs PORTICO II MBP - WHICH...

shamanrock
replies: 2 views: 554
___GLM___ 1 day ago

Hello everyone! I got given to me a Waldorf Q Rack which has a problem but i really want to use it. The previous owner tried to...

og_san
replies: 0 views: 65
og_san 1 day ago

I just installed two units. I have a few thoughts that might save others a little time. No, a lot of time. First off - I'll tell...

Mike Lapchick
replies: 4 views: 5,220
SiBenj 1 day ago

I record basically VO only, and 90% of the time only my baritone male self. I borrowed a U87Ai, less than 5yrs old, looks and...

Sanchez
replies: 24 views: 869
Dino_Drums 1 day ago

Roll Music Systems and Avenson Audio shared a booth again this year, and this time we also showed the Silver Bullet from Louder...

ulysses
replies: 7 views: 1,755
ElmoHope 1 day ago

Hello everyone :cowbell: a thread about a topic which is increasingly becoming a very frequent problem , and too...

ohmstorm
replies: 2 views: 92
ohmstorm 1 day ago

I am looking for a unit that will do the digital analog conversion coming from 8 channels of ADAT. I was looking at the...

mizzle
replies: 10 views: 449
mizzle 1 day ago

Got a big modern Sony TV, can’t hook it up to older Roland studio monitors. The Sony does have a 3.5mm headphone jack, but...

mustardeer
replies: 3 views: 88
tymish 1 day ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,838 views: 2,757,978
jeremy.c. 1 day ago

Moderators