The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I think this needs its own thread! not much talk about them...

RightOnRome
replies: 319 views: 57,054
Andysw 1 minute ago

Hey guys, I've had a V-Drums kit for the last 10 years or so... it started as a TD-12 kit, but over the years I've upgraded...

Sequentialist
replies: 0 views: 3
Sequentialist 15 minutes ago

From what I understand, a lot of people like 3U audio mics. I'm not an producer or sound engineer. Could you folks tell me in...

80sTherapy
replies: 118 views: 5,990
Barncore 1 hour ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,153 views: 368,212
Monaco 1 hour ago

Do tubes in mics actually color the sound at all? Take a look at the attached pictures which show the signal curve of a tube and...

kraku
replies: 626 views: 14,694
s wave 1 hour ago

Hi all, I have Izotope's RX8, and I've been using its Music Rebalance applet over the past few months to take a completed mix,...

Ed Driscoll
replies: 3 views: 133
kuasalogam 2 hours ago

I'me looking into the SAMAR AL95 for my first ribbon mic, but I cannot find any audio samples anywhere. Well, I found one but it...

Koolaidjammer
replies: 9 views: 1,080
ISedlacek 2 hours ago

Anyone seen these on ebay? super cheap but looks decent, US company in KeyWest?

RightOnRome
replies: 145 views: 6,720
imdasloth 2 hours ago

Hi everyone. I’ve been following this forum forever and remember posting here back in the days. Anyway I was following another...

Padano
replies: 16 views: 394
elegentdrum 3 hours ago

I record melodic rap type of vocals and run my current mic (NT1A) through a Scarlett 2i2. I want to upgrade and tried going for...

throwawaymusic
replies: 16 views: 220
throwawaymusic 3 hours ago

Really can't decide. They're basically the same price, both lack a master and a transport. But for what I'm looking for, they...

timehalt
replies: 0 views: 54
timehalt 3 hours ago

Hi, does any one have any information on the new compressor from little labs? no one has posted any thing about it or uploaded...

Edgar Lu
replies: 64 views: 10,415
Joe Hone 4 hours ago

Hello, I'm experiencing a strange issue that I'm having a hard time trouble shooting and can't seem to find any other threads...

Boot Boy
replies: 2 views: 79
Boot Boy 4 hours ago

I recently acquired a Blue Bottle Microphone that according to the original owner was one of THE first ones ever made. He said he...

marcusdolby
replies: 19 views: 847
Crash 5 hours ago

Hey all - looking for a poly synth. The jx3p sounds amazing to my ears in demos. Almost every time I hear a prophet 6 I am turned...

rdsyo
replies: 1 views: 70
Sharp11 5 hours ago

Hey guys, so I’m really interested in Lewitt’s offering of LDC’s, and I’m looking at either the 440s/Flex or 540s for...

max1805
replies: 4 views: 94
thismercifulfate 7 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 838 views: 126,099
MAXX VADA 7 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,268 views: 538,730
Gav G 8 hours ago

I stupidly did not clone my IZ Radar V's system drive in the event of failure. Now here I am. I also have a problem with the CD...

Jonk
replies: 3 views: 169
Jonk 8 hours ago

I think The Beatles compressed (smashed) the drums whole most of the time, right? That is, they ran the whole kit through one...

JL1000
replies: 67 views: 4,648
vernier 9 hours ago

TL;DR - Please recommend versatile 500 compressor, mostly for vocals/guitars, around $500, to use with cassette 4-track +...

prettydarncool
replies: 30 views: 1,252
LongPlate 9 hours ago

Hey, I'm trying to figure out if I upgrade my audio interface to a more expensive one, would I notice things I haven't before? be...

Aoharukano
replies: 40 views: 777
Enlightened Hand 10 hours ago

Has anyone in the studio world been using the new Neve 8424 mixing desk. There’s a few promo videos from Neve but have any guys...

Music.man100
replies: 32 views: 1,476
matia 10 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,378 views: 201,734
Starliner 10 hours ago

I have Soundcraft SI Expression 3, great console for the price. I would need to send a stereo channel (ST 1) to two mono mixes...

Superpiano
replies: 0 views: 56
Superpiano 10 hours ago

Long time reader. First time poster. Another annoying "which mic should I buy post" just so you're aware. And no I...

dxtrinc
replies: 36 views: 1,053
Progger 11 hours ago

So i've been using my CV12 for many years now and i really want an upgrade to the forwardness of my vocal. I do use a few...

beonkey
replies: 7 views: 171
beonkey 12 hours ago
replies: 5 views: 389
joeq 12 hours ago

I’ve searched, but couldn’t find a similar topic. I’ve got some great vocal recordings, which are a bit to...

Analogue Mastering
replies: 60 views: 1,859
Analogue Mastering 12 hours ago

After almost two decades, my Behringer Truth 2031’s are failing me, but I’m ready to let them go. I’m a little embarrassed...

halcyo
replies: 6 views: 290
Scragend 13 hours ago

Hi all I'm a single I/O short of being able to hook up my UA 610 pre into my interface (RME UFX). Other outboard is chewing...

che_guitarra
replies: 4 views: 154
bmdaugherty 13 hours ago

Hi, its quite possible that no one is interested in this subject, understandable since they usually end up in a flame war about...

engmix
replies: 28 views: 1,224
Robby in WA 13 hours ago

Ok- I have had a journey with this- and I suspect a few of you have too- I want to discuss specifics about what we like and...

babydaddymusic
replies: 47 views: 2,124
CTB01 14 hours ago

For $999, seems a great deal for 3 distinctly different hot swappable capsules.

Mr Funk
replies: 222 views: 17,359
Mr Funk 16 hours ago

Anyone aware of any good audio demos of the LaChapell Audio 983M Tube Microphone Preamp or one of LaChapell's similar products...

whitepiano
replies: 0 views: 96
whitepiano 16 hours ago

Can anyone with the Motu M2 or M4 comment regarding the quality of the preamps? Can you give examples as to what level of preamp...

ds11
replies: 70 views: 15,488
dwpthe3rd 16 hours ago

I was hoping to get some input from users of any HEDD or possibly newer Adam models about acceptable noise level from the AMT...

koitsu
replies: 13 views: 1,418
Arthur Stone 16 hours ago

I am thinking on upgrade my Lavry Blue DA converter. I like the Blue's sound but I need a good way to use it with pc. Then I...

mrcrowley
replies: 20 views: 860
Chuck_S 17 hours ago

Hello everyone. I own three TC Electronic FireworX. Two of these are dead with bad power supplies. I understand these are...

mamero
replies: 61 views: 30,187
Downside 18 hours ago

Ive been mixing and mastering my own music with a pair of Hs7s, but over time i realized my mixes were bass heavy and when it...

ishme1
replies: 5 views: 198
edva 18 hours ago

After about 10 years my monitors are started to exhibit loud hum and crackling. I suspect power caps or something else is going...

sirjuxtable
replies: 2 views: 157
Whoopysnorp 19 hours ago

Hi everyone, I recently bought 4x Signex isopatch bantam- CPT 96DB25 96pol TT-phone. I’m planning to connect my mixer Studer...

CruztoCruz
replies: 0 views: 69
CruztoCruz 19 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,625 views: 247,929
hughshouse 20 hours ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 758 views: 170,412
ghostman 21 hours ago

I'm doing some livestream shows on Twitch and would like to run my vocals through compression and reverb. I am thinking about...

HotGrandpa
replies: 2 views: 133
cheu78 22 hours ago

Hey Gearspacers 👀👀, it's random but I excited to see if there was anyone out there that could rack Calrec / ams compressor...

enochjohn
replies: 2 views: 99
jensenmann 23 hours ago

I read through all threads on this forum all of which seem to be a bit older. I wonder if anyone had both The Phoenix DRS-Q4...

dc_r
replies: 54 views: 10,588
The Warmth 23 hours ago

My Focal Shape Twins sound fantastic, especially paired with the Focal Sub6. The clarity and imaging is superb and I always trust...

Spekkio
replies: 0 views: 109
Spekkio 1 day ago

Hello all you Gearspacers out there.."doesnt sound right lol jk". Anyway I need help deciding. Getting rid of my warm...

vientos00
replies: 1 views: 137
vientos00 1 day ago
replies: 122 views: 5,623
elegentdrum 1 day ago

Moderators