Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Nice article in the UK Guardian paper today about the forthcoming book and streaming TV series on the Beatles 'Let it Be'...

Mike Lambert
replies: 0 views: 1
Mike Lambert 3 minutes ago

I'm trying to mic a songwriter who writes songs with a small harp(harpsicle). I've read the other forums, but the playing and the...

Captain Cool
replies: 10 views: 184
deedeeyeah 12 minutes ago

It seems like certain things on GS are so highly prized, yet there are often a couple of other pieces that are equally capable or...

TonyBelmont
replies: 241 views: 97,501
hello people 23 minutes ago
replies: 2,540 views: 220,919
hello people 26 minutes ago

Looking for a small Mom and Pop guitar dealer in the US who sells the larger new brands (Gibson, Fender, Ernie Ball)? Service...

NathanEldred
replies: 5 views: 185
sws1 1 hour ago

Thought it might be useful to have a thread discussing mics by brand...opinions those who have used of course of top interest....

bill5
replies: 2 views: 166
Denta 2 hours ago

I‘m basically looking for a C37 without the price tag (who isn‘t?). Intended use would be snare drum, the goal being to bring...

andychamp
replies: 0 views: 48
andychamp 2 hours ago

Dolby Atmos, Spatial Audio etc for Music - Will It Take off? I am encouraged by the idea of Dolby Atmos for music with...

Chevron
replies: 37 views: 1,162
Chevron 3 hours ago

I want to have fun while producing as much as i want yo be able to hear my techno tracks with the right kick and low end...

nyne
replies: 7 views: 285
johannburkard 4 hours ago

Hi all, I recently bought a console 56 channel console, and the guy through in a free Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 interface. I'm...

SDB_12
replies: 3 views: 112
BT64 4 hours ago

Hello, I recently bought a second hand Apollo x8 from a little studio on Reverb. By curiosity, I did a basic A/B testing to...

ArtefactsM
replies: 12 views: 698
Shenes 4 hours ago

Hi all, I use an Antelope Orion Studio as my main converter (12 ins/16 outs) and I'm looking to get another at least 8...

SDB_12
replies: 0 views: 64
SDB_12 4 hours ago

Just chanced into a couple of XTs in a rack of more desirable stuff and I figured I’d run them through their paces. I grew...

okto
replies: 6 views: 220
Brent Hahn 4 hours ago

Hi. I saw some thread about Audioscape buss compressor vs other clones or the original 4K compressor, but I was wondering how it...

eyeball
replies: 7 views: 404
rafferty 5 hours ago

Hi guys, I just got a Audioscape La2, and was super excited to hear it. When I turned it on I was surprised at the high...

naive newbie123
replies: 9 views: 694
rafferty 5 hours ago

Hi all, first time here and hope I have the right forum. I'm curious if anyone else has identified a similar problem/thing with...

Ozzypahlot
replies: 2 views: 136
Ozzypahlot 6 hours ago

Greetings, I'm currently considering a Neotek Elite console to replace our current Midas Verona ... I have a few specific...

Ron Flack
replies: 4 views: 212
Drumsound 6 hours ago

Hi there I wanna ask about which professional high quality audio interface according to my stuff could u suggest me. Atm I’m...

adrianher
replies: 4 views: 266
Me_Likey 8 hours ago

Is there anyone that has this microphone and can answer a few questions? Nobody seems to do a good job of even addressing the...

skiroy
replies: 5 views: 261
andersmv 9 hours ago

Does anyone know who upgrades or mods Soundcraft Deltas on the East Coast, New York or Boston areas?

guitar1phantom
replies: 2 views: 250
AnalogRich 10 hours ago

Are those $100 portable vocal booths worth buying? Right now I'm singing into my closet, facing a rack of clothes. It...

79adam79
replies: 92 views: 2,651
johnmarkpainter 10 hours ago

Got a nice surprise in the mail box today. Really nice publication by Vintage King called PLAYBACK. Some great articles and...

Glamrock80
replies: 0 views: 98
Glamrock80 12 hours ago

What hardware would you buy with my budget? By some miracle I've managed to save about 30k (Canadian, so everything costs ~2k...

jthom
replies: 22 views: 557
Progger 12 hours ago

Hi! I haven't really found too much info on the net about this mixer. Some posts suggest that it's really great sounding, but...

johnsmith1261
replies: 323 views: 102,119
Sonic Lush 13 hours ago

I've already got an AudioScape Buss Compressor. Wanting to add a little more outboard for my hobby to bring up the production...

donato
replies: 0 views: 120
donato 13 hours ago

I'm going to get either a new pair of Yamaha HS50s or a used pair of NS10s. I've seen both floating around the $400 dollar mark....

brianaustinny
replies: 49 views: 45,007
KaYo2021 14 hours ago

Heaven knows I don't need yet another VO mic, but lately I've been kind of intrigued by the Neumann BCM-104. Possibly because it...

MYN
replies: 0 views: 86
MYN 14 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,833 views: 2,753,280
foxwaves 15 hours ago

This thread is just for fun. Not meant to be taken too seriously. List a song or that you love with all of your heart that...

Silver Sonya
replies: 111 views: 18,097
akira 15 hours ago

Hi everyone, I've made my living from production and songwriting for a couple of decades. I have two pairs of Genelecs (1030...

studiotee
replies: 12 views: 375
johannburkard 15 hours ago

Which would better recreate the stereo SSL mix bus in 500 series? Kahayan SOLID 4000 > SSL G Compressor OR 2x SSL VHD...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 5 views: 966
johannburkard 16 hours ago

I think one of my Neumann KH120A speakers is broken. After I turn it on, there's a noise which I can't really discribe in...

Polarelch
replies: 14 views: 2,378
kirkwoodwest 16 hours ago

I'll start, with gold-plated optical cables . . . Words fail.

k brown
replies: 370 views: 12,247
TJe 18 hours ago

Hi, I have started using the HX Stomp through a clean amp and straight in for recording.I can't find or create any amp modelling...

magnustarantism
replies: 9 views: 439
TobyB 18 hours ago

Hi All, I have a Behringer B-2 Pro Multi pattern Dual Large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a loose wire inside. See...

greektimes
replies: 0 views: 108
greektimes 19 hours ago

Why does ADAT only fit 40 minutes of recording time onto a cassette when DTRS manages to fit 108 minutes on the same length of...

okto
replies: 7 views: 216
Drumsound 19 hours ago

Looking into an Echofix EF-X2 (Modern Space Echo) or a Fulltone Tube Tape Echo (Modern Echoplex). Thoughts on one vs the other?...

Nightowl43
replies: 1 views: 181
andersmv 20 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Gorquin 22 hours ago

I've always finded the drums in this song very interesting the reverb it's on a nice spot and everything have a great...

Lukasp.
replies: 7 views: 2,296
mu:zines 23 hours ago
replies: - views: -
bmdaugherty 23 hours ago

Hello guys! Just wanted to know if anybody had any experiences with a vintage Monarch MMX-1642 console? The only thing I've...

sebthesaviour
replies: 1 views: 1,236
nohay 1 day ago

I have a nice EQ in my two-bus chain on the console, and at some point I may have some Stam hardware on the master and subgroups...

Jmfreeland
replies: 2 views: 377
Jmfreeland 1 day ago

I record my son he is 10yo, melodic hiphop and R&B. Looking to try a different mic option from our usual Sm7B going into...

Dread
replies: 12 views: 384
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Hi, I have a Valley People Dynamite in my rack. Sometimes I love it. No manual and that thing is unlike anyother compressor...

firby
replies: 17 views: 7,853
chaosium 1 day ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 1,353 views: 98,598
7up partridge 1 day ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 666 views: 51,136
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Greetings all, I've been on GS for a while but just realized I've never started a dedicated thread for the Serrano 87...

cserrano
replies: 17 views: 1,884
cserrano 1 day ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,600 views: 579,893
BradM 1 day ago

Hi guys, The past few days I've been listening to Kacey Musgraves' new album 'star-crossed" on repeat. Absolutely amazing...

OwensDrumming
replies: 18 views: 880
nickknack 1 day ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 1,019 views: 142,107
monkeyxx 1 day ago

Moderators