Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Wondering which you guys think would be closest. CM67 Advanced Audio Microphones or the Mojave MA-200

keano
replies: 152 views: 49,189
usernew 3 minutes ago

Asking those who aren't so new to making music but those who are new, like myself, let's talk about it!

boombapdame
replies: 7 views: 78
chessparov2.0 7 minutes ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 1,098 views: 151,366
thismercifulfate 9 minutes ago

I'm interested in a C12-type microphone for recording bass (late Beatles sounds), piano, and acoustic guitar. My budget is under...

Axelorox
replies: 42 views: 1,904
AevumWinter 30 minutes ago

Ya know, I looked around on the internet for opinions on what people thought. It's pretty much dependant upon the type of music,...

wayne mox
replies: 1,135 views: 104,085
thenoodle 31 minutes ago
replies: 143 views: 8,823
chessparov2.0 33 minutes ago

Just purchased a pair of Adam audio T8V (8 inch) monitors, I measure the driver at the front and it's 7 inches across not 8 . . ....

simonharris
replies: 1 views: 15
Taivanski 37 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,826 views: 606,969
jits 1 hour ago

Greetings folks ! Recently I have performed some sonic experiments in an attempt to find a better sound for recorded kick...

BobNagy
replies: 1 views: 38
Honkermann 1 hour ago

Nice article in the UK Guardian paper today about the forthcoming book and streaming TV series on the Beatles 'Let it Be'...

Mike Lambert
replies: 129 views: 5,956
JL1000 1 hour ago

Dolby Atmos, Spatial Audio etc for Music - Will It Take off? I am encouraged by the idea of Dolby Atmos for music with...

Chevron
replies: 311 views: 12,872
rovergear 2 hours ago

There are like 10,000 posts already on audio interfaces, I know, but none answer my questions so here's one more. :-) The...

confusionboats
replies: 8 views: 148
confusionboats 2 hours ago

I already have the JZ v67, which I think is an outstanding mic, but I was wondering if anyone here has experience with comparing...

MYN
replies: 1 views: 62
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

I am making the switch from two TRS Neutrik bays that had Mogami 2549 for everything, even the patchcords, to an Audio...

Caveman672
replies: 4 views: 1,406
Caveman672 2 hours ago

I've been looking into getting a simple and effective "all in one" channel strip that can handle EQ, Pre's and...

Tinkercity
replies: 23 views: 410
PdotDdot 3 hours ago

Soooo......I bought a pair of these DIYRE EQP5's, thinking man, they are so cheap and the youtube thing from the Swedes make them...

Karloff70
replies: 91 views: 13,678
Bart_UK 3 hours ago

So my NS10 original Amplifier broke off which I will need to fix/replace, I don’t have the options to try other ones here so...

Riffz
replies: 3 views: 124
cheu78 4 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,452 views: 1,237,486
iFi audio 4 hours ago

Just saw this on T Rex facebook...

nick8801
replies: 34 views: 8,040
egloss 4 hours ago

Looking to get my M380TG cleaned, tested and repaired if necessary. Any ideas on where I could send it?

Audiosmith225
replies: 2 views: 82
Audiosmith225 5 hours ago

Hi all, this is my 1st post on Gearslutz, so be nice with me! I use to be more active on Audiofanzine usually but i didnt find...

jooldi
replies: 5 views: 5,780
donnylang 6 hours ago

Hi all I recently got an SSL Nucleus (1st series as I can't stand white), a bit scared after reading some comments over here,...

rofus
replies: 164 views: 36,560
marmor 6 hours ago

I have mixed on Bm5a (mk1) for 10 years, upgraded to APS Klasik. They are very good but a touch too analytical and sometimes a...

Mantik
replies: 0 views: 49
Mantik 6 hours ago

i need to replace the neumann clip...does anyone know any cheap clips that this mic can fit into? i dont wanna pay $100 for a...

eight16
replies: 7 views: 5,745
timmers 7 hours ago

Hello, Just bought a DIF-AT box to interface between my XV-5080 and my sound card (an RME Raydat) via ADAT. I'm trying to...

tomatoKetchup
replies: 4 views: 107
JayTee4303 7 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,765 views: 278,737
thenoodle 7 hours ago

Thinking about getting a Berliner. What do y’all think of their gear?

drockfresh
replies: 3 views: 97
drockfresh 9 hours ago

Hey folks! I'm looking for a new pair of nearfields for my small treated control room and after a lot of reading I've narrowed...

Ivan Mihaljevic
replies: 6 views: 1,036
plainofjars 9 hours ago

I tried to research this as much as possible before posting. Most posts don't say anything about any difference in sound at all...

ominousshaman
replies: 42 views: 6,252
emankayker 9 hours ago

Hi people. Question What's the fastest way or the most efficient way to switch between instruments while live recording with...

laytonstruggle
replies: 0 views: 36
laytonstruggle 9 hours ago

Hello! I have a Tascam 58 8 channel reel to reel I’ve been working with for a few years. Currently I have the Tascam m512 mixer...

carmichael84
replies: 1 views: 64
paul o 9 hours ago

Hi All, I am having a hard time finding informations about all the RE201 iterations. It is usually pretty easy to find these...

Roro92
replies: 1 views: 85
drockfresh 10 hours ago

Great interview with Elliot Mazer in the current Tape Op. I was floored that Harvest - which is maybe my favorite sounding album...

tropicalhotdog
replies: 16 views: 2,180
noah330 10 hours ago

Title pretty much says it all. 4050s have worked well on my voice for certain stuff in the past. For a big tube sound with a...

LongPlate
replies: 5 views: 287
hughshouse 12 hours ago

I'm thinking i should get a mixer i've been missing one in my life. 16 channel with direct out what is the best i can buy for...

Drowl
replies: 134 views: 7,104
gminorcoles 12 hours ago

I have been seeing (online) Royer 121 mics being used by everybody. Tim Pierce, Pete Thorn, Rick Beato and a host of others. It...

P99
replies: 27 views: 1,211
pkuchar 12 hours ago

Just wondering how the APS Klasik's sound? How do they translate and are they pleasing to listen to. I'm tired of my Adam A7X...

tonez
replies: 181 views: 39,585
Dinobyte 13 hours ago

I live in a townhouse that was built in the 70s. I own the place so I can make any upgrades I want. I've noticed my guitar amp...

Dramatix
replies: 12 views: 500
jaddie 15 hours ago

I get the chance to test the mic pres so here is a quick shootout on yamaha ll6 acoustic guitar...

Frankie1809
replies: 2 views: 853
thismercifulfate 15 hours ago

Hey GS community! I've been battling with a ground loop for years now. I am running Amphions One 15 through a New Zealand...

echoesoflife
replies: 1 views: 66
echoesoflife 17 hours ago

The legend of King Studios seems to be in the air these days. I'm creating this thread in hopes of consolidating everything we...

dylanwissing
replies: 26 views: 2,299
sirthought 17 hours ago

Hi everyone As a lot of you guys too, I‘m a producer, recording and mixing local bands and artists. I work mostly in modern...

kirky
replies: 35 views: 2,511
Dirk Churlish 18 hours ago

I’m looking to get a sdc pair, mostly for acoustic guitar recording (rosewood dreadnought, d-28 style). My current usual mic...

a.m. son
replies: 71 views: 2,351
a.m. son 19 hours ago

I've always understood that the mic near the floor tom was to be vertical . . . maybe pointing down towards the snare or kick. ...

Bunkerman
replies: 23 views: 1,574
Drumsound 19 hours ago

Been thinking about getting an A32 for a while, so I'm doing habitual checks now and then at Thomann. Suddenly, I noticed that...

tgs
replies: 32 views: 1,284
Monotremata 22 hours ago

Looks like the Sony 7520s have been discontinued for some time. I've been using a pair for the last few years and like them. I'd...

ccg
replies: 35 views: 2,770
beyerman 22 hours ago

I have searched high and low for the people who have bought the locomotive audio weight tank wt-72, I am thinking of getting a...

carolcappetta
replies: 37 views: 1,893
Progger 22 hours ago

Hello fellow gearslutz, I have a Korby Audio mic that I know predates the modular KAT system, and I need your help identifying...

melodylab
replies: 3 views: 190
melodylab 23 hours ago

Has anyone in the studio world been using the new Neve 8424 mixing desk. There’s a few promo videos from Neve but have any guys...

Music.man100
replies: 53 views: 4,746
Paul_G 23 hours ago

Hi all I recently decided to Finally buy myself a more or less decent microphone. I ended up buying two, and doing a little...

erikb1971
replies: 2 views: 100
Sharp11 1 day ago

Moderators