Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 1,199 views: 160,497
s12512 1 minute ago

Hi. Another preamp for synths quesionair: I'm looking at these, but have not tried any of them. I currently have a Emu 1616m...

wakestyle
replies: 5 views: 673
zimv20 1 minute ago

Do tubes in mics actually color the sound at all? Take a look at the attached pictures which show the signal curve of a tube and...

kraku
replies: 880 views: 26,186
Tomás Mulcahy 3 minutes ago

Looks like $21.99 for a single cassette.

standup
replies: 87 views: 1,760
Aggelos 14 minutes ago

Looking to do the "73" thing give or take at BAE level. I am not concerned with 100.00000% hitting the sound...

Nickerz
replies: 1 views: 105
Wiggy Neve Slut 20 minutes ago

Mix This

I have this song that I tracked which is giving my a headache at mix time. So I thought I’d turn to GS to see how other people...

wildplum
replies: 352 views: 13,559
James Lehmann 21 minutes ago

I need one microphone to go with me around songwriting/recording mainly female vocals and acoustic/electric guitar. It would be...

Jette Boloso
replies: 6 views: 80
chris661 22 minutes ago

Thinking of making an investment into a U67 reissue. Primary uses would be Vocals (Female and Male), Acoustic Guitar and Electric...

mikoo69
replies: 95 views: 11,638
StevenLMorgan 27 minutes ago

I can't remember. It's almost got like a tube sound to it, it's relaxed, but still really clear. Definately not hyped or rock...

Nickerz
replies: 8 views: 327
drockfresh 50 minutes ago

I'm posting this more as a vent as the process I've had buying a bae 1073 has been the worst experience I've had buying gear. I...

iamdro
replies: 77 views: 3,419
Michael T 55 minutes ago

Hi, I bought a headphone from Thomann but I want I want to return to them what i bought. How fast will they refund? Have...

kite
replies: 7 views: 265
random musican 1 hour ago

So, I read here and there about "clean gain" when speaking of interfaces preamps, but what exactly means...

Ligero
replies: 20 views: 566
Jim Williams 1 hour ago

I got one of these for free (yay!), but the power supply was missing. So I changed the pin out on the Benchmark so I could use...

White Falcon
replies: 2 views: 1,204
David Rick 1 hour ago

Hi fellow Spacers I’m trying to understand what sonic impact or imprint should you expect from an interface with a higher...

blayz2002
replies: 1 views: 82
Jim Williams 1 hour ago

This is not mine and I have no connection with the seller. I'm posting this because it's a rare configuration for this console...

Bramley
replies: 26 views: 575
Jim Williams 1 hour ago

So I'm pretty happy with these Zildjian A's -Got some bigger size crashes and they work really well for rock and...

T.M.A.
replies: 28 views: 445
T.M.A. 1 hour ago

Hi all, I recently received my custom LA-2A from Chris Yetter at Audio-Scape Engineering. He was amazing to work with and I...

rjb5191
replies: 177 views: 35,538
strazza 2 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 1,551 views: 169,757
cjogo 2 hours ago

Hi all. I'm back lol. So a few weeks ago, I asked about the wa14 vs the wa87. I ended up getting the wa14 which is a great...

liv4ree
replies: 34 views: 20,170
Shreyas 2 hours ago

These two tracks have a distinct thing going on with the vocals that I can’t quite put my finger on. It’s like a slightly...

a.m. son
replies: 26 views: 660
Drumsound 2 hours ago

Hi all, I recently took the pair of condenser mics I was using for drum overheads (Aston Spirits) and started using them as...

sluggg
replies: 54 views: 1,451
Drumsound 2 hours ago

always been curious about this record's production given the hype around it. i have never heard it because i do not listen/make...

Spec
replies: 318 views: 31,117
Drumsound 2 hours ago

It’s getting old having to individually click on every single piece of gear in my setup. I’m looking at getting a basic...

Culturedslob
replies: 11 views: 267
Culturedslob 3 hours ago

I’ve been recently introduced into the audio scape worlds and maybe it’s just the hyped up marketing but I became quite...

strazza
replies: 0 views: 70
strazza 3 hours ago

Hi there folks, I'm about to start a new production and really want to do this with a hardware preamp. I never had one before, I...

Hossbie
replies: 9 views: 288
Hossbie 3 hours ago

A few months ago I bought a Zoom L-12 digital mixer, based on some recommendations I'd had about it in some forums etc. I play in...

nksoloproject
replies: 0 views: 79
nksoloproject 4 hours ago

Hello. My name is Gabriel I'm an amateur Vocalist Recording from my home basement and learning slowly the ins and outs of vocal...

voiceofangel
replies: 37 views: 755
bill5 4 hours ago

Could this have happened to other people ? I’m hoping not ? First album released digital in 2007 and more after...

NoPro
replies: 3 views: 180
NoPro 5 hours ago

Hey I have an SM7b that I run into my Apollo (Vocals 95% of the time). It sounds good but I'm kinda bougie when it comes to...

ktmath
replies: 4 views: 209
Lenzo 6 hours ago

First I'm sorry bout another Mic thread but i need an opinion here. I think I've decided on getting one of the EV's as my...

dogma
replies: 36 views: 60,223
James Lehmann 6 hours ago

Im in search for hardware parametric equalizers. And i actually need color. I already have a good idea of some equalizers i would...

nohay
replies: 41 views: 1,353
Timesaver800W 6 hours ago

I just bought one off of Guitar Center's used inventory for $150. I got it because of the compelling feature set at such a...

cwhiley
replies: 1 views: 114
Pyeguy 7 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,490 views: 1,252,936
Karloff70 7 hours ago

I am using a MOTU 8pre (probably more than 10 years old) for my recordings on my iMac with Logic. It works fine. I am also using...

coverman
replies: 13 views: 392
bgulian 9 hours ago

Hi, need a little advice. Am a beginner to guitar effects and have narrowed my choice to two Multi F/X devices. One is the Boss...

accentontheoff
replies: 0 views: 81
accentontheoff 9 hours ago

I've had both of these mics for a little while now and have been trying them on anything and everything I can, and because it's...

Samc
replies: 321 views: 60,836
Slava A 10 hours ago

I'm wondering if anyone has put it through the paces, and can give the rundown on this eq? It's been out for a while now, but i...

Tonycamp
replies: 40 views: 20,802
Nickerz 13 hours ago

My Tubetech CL1B works fine and sounds great in both fixed and fix/man modes. However when I switch to manual mode it won’t do...

Klemster307
replies: 0 views: 101
Klemster307 14 hours ago

I'm looking into getting a foot controlled vocal processor for live use with my band, and one thing I'd like to try is using it...

nksoloproject
replies: 5 views: 144
ambiguous signal 16 hours ago

I'm trying to set up the mixpre for multitrack recording. USB C into the computer, asio drivers loaded...and away we go....Not...

mikekay
replies: 0 views: 97
mikekay 16 hours ago

So about to pull the trigger on a UA610, but I see on the desktop version it doesn't have an EQ. Withstanding the ITB vs topdown...

Nickerz
replies: 5 views: 186
Nickerz 16 hours ago

To all you bass players out there: In your opinion what is a good and affordable chain for tracking bass in a home studio? I'm...

muffegutt
replies: 444 views: 16,461
monkeyxx 17 hours ago

Nice article in the UK Guardian paper today about the forthcoming book and streaming TV series on the Beatles 'Let it Be'...

Mike Lambert
replies: 227 views: 10,711
gravyface 17 hours ago

I recently bought a PreSonus 26c USB Audio Interface as it looked like a rock solid box for making the jump to XLR (after 5 years...

rolypolyman
replies: 2 views: 164
Mellissa BOTN 17 hours ago

Hi. I saw some thread about Audioscape buss compressor vs other clones or the original 4K compressor, but I was wondering how it...

eyeball
replies: 21 views: 1,307
strazza 18 hours ago

We got a Nero monitor controller for the studio. Looks great, but we are having many problems. Once turned on the sound was...

matt3310
replies: 38 views: 6,550
MiMi 19 hours ago
replies: - views: -
austinbdot 19 hours ago

I have a Zoom L-12 digital mixer, which can save different presets (which they call 'scenes') for the master output mix as well...

nksoloproject
replies: 0 views: 97
nksoloproject 20 hours ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 1,333 views: 57,896
mattias78 20 hours ago

Hey Y'all I bought a TC Electronic Level Pilot about 8-9 months ago, and it's been great, except it's started to get fairly...

AlexK
replies: 18 views: 8,408
Mac808 20 hours ago

Moderators