Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, I am after some advice. To summarize a very long story that started a few years ago! This all concerns Midas and...

Kola
replies: 15 views: 685
Pyeguy 1 minute ago

I have a Behringer xm8500 mic and a cheap M-Audio M-Track Solo, audio interface. My mic is currently sitting on my table I am...

CarlToft
replies: 7 views: 196
numero6 10 minutes ago

Small but real test SonyC800 G vs Warm Clone. A lot of guys just speculating so might be will be interesting for you... The first...

carloff
replies: 34 views: 950
GrammynOut2 21 minutes ago

Can I bother everyone with this ongoing discussion that never seems to end? diddlydoo I am a musician with a project home...

Purple_Rain
replies: 8 views: 221
David W. Jones 1 hour ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 1,525 views: 163,259
Bobhoffnar 1 hour ago

U67RI has been my primary mono acoustic guitar mic, and sounds great! For sparse arrangements with just acoustic and vocal, I...

mikoo69
replies: 9 views: 323
RayHeath 2 hours ago

I like to record open back banjo, steel string. The instruments are good, sound good when played, and were hand made for me by...

Amusong
replies: 35 views: 1,027
numero6 2 hours ago

Hey all, can anyone tell how to play samples chromatically on the Roland SP-404A? I only get it managed to trigger samples via...

danibert
replies: 0 views: 37
danibert 2 hours ago

So... been working on several concepts I have in mind and exploring possibilities on these 4 nice machines. And will have new...

italo de angelis
replies: 77 views: 7,771
TheBrightSide 3 hours ago
replies: 2,650 views: 231,865
deedeeyeah 3 hours ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 277 views: 37,510
evsey 4 hours ago

Hey all, It seems like people are switching out or adding to their gear collections all the time. This raises an interesting...

Bingy
replies: 59 views: 1,577
SecretSociety 4 hours ago

What is your favorite electret? And/or what do you use it on? Experiences?... thanks in advance.

s wave
replies: 17 views: 570
M50k 7 hours ago

I'm building a small setup to record mainly vocals and some percussion, I'd like to have your advice for a first microphone not...

Pepebao
replies: 130 views: 2,481
JohnnyShotgun 7 hours ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 1,277 views: 52,438
Dubbylabby 7 hours ago

So, I guess that honeymoon is over for first owners of SiX. After using it for some time now, how do you like the channel...

sound_forward
replies: 21 views: 3,864
ilikefruit 8 hours ago

I have a great idea for a new plugin that does something no other plugin does. How the hell can I pitch this idea to a plugin...

Strange Leaf
replies: 32 views: 2,240
big swiz 10 hours ago

I can't tell what this is! On the singer. Sounds particularly good to me, for an up close vocal like that yT-LoMM0WYU

monkeyxx
replies: 3 views: 162
bangbang 10 hours ago

Nice article in the UK Guardian paper today about the forthcoming book and streaming TV series on the Beatles 'Let it Be'...

Mike Lambert
replies: 71 views: 2,578
SparklingSound 11 hours ago

Has anybody used one of these? I've been offered one in excellent condition for $600 What are your opinions? Thanks.

DrShann
replies: 45 views: 36,554
Quantumphysics 11 hours ago

Depending on your room and how much isolation, time, and assistance you have, you could really fine-tune mic placement vs....

gravyface
replies: 19 views: 600
Tom Hicks 11 hours ago

Hey all! I've looked everywhere and cannot find much on this stuff at all! I'm looking for a great 2 channel chain that will...

SDB_12
replies: 1 views: 306
AB3 13 hours ago

Hey friends, So I’m looking into picking up two channels of BAE, mostly for tracking vocals, acoustic guitar, and...

YRLK
replies: 6 views: 211
andyfreeman 13 hours ago

Apologies for being daft, but what is this microphone? The round one that they keep using as side address, even though it has the...

weave
replies: 19 views: 1,010
chessparov2.0 13 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 1,451 views: 111,358
henryrobinett 14 hours ago

Not sure I am asking this question in the right forum, but here goes... Going to be tracking a song in the near future that is...

John N
replies: 19 views: 606
jwh1192 15 hours ago

Hi, So ive been fixing a few bits in the studio which has led me to trying to replace a Limiter LED indicator bulb from my...

smartfreq
replies: 2 views: 133
tmarra 16 hours ago

The AES (Audio Engineering Society) PNW Section had so much fun Zooming Sylvia's mic collection last year that we asked for...

GLouie
replies: 0 views: 118
GLouie 16 hours ago

I've worked in plenty of studios where the lids/tops were removed from their grand pianos. I've heard great engineers swear by...

andersmv
replies: 11 views: 214
joeq 17 hours ago

Dolby Atmos, Spatial Audio etc for Music - Will It Take off? I am encouraged by the idea of Dolby Atmos for music with...

Chevron
replies: 296 views: 11,945
Chaos215bar2 17 hours ago

Hey everybody some week ago a friend asked me to accompany him to visit some pro audio sellers to negotiate a purchase of new...

ohmstorm
replies: 22 views: 903
joeq 18 hours ago

This is the thread to share your ideas on what plugins you think should exist, but don't. Here's one example: A transformer...

Tranny-Cap-Tube
replies: 79 views: 4,754
dontstealfocus 18 hours ago

It seems that a couple of my pedals distort quite easily when using my synths with them. So basically I'm looking for a reamp...

stylesforfree
replies: 6 views: 155
stylesforfree 18 hours ago

Just wondering does a single (mono) room mic on a drum kit even make sense? I’m doing some home recording and have a Rode...

thomearl
replies: 70 views: 1,761
gravyface 19 hours ago

Hello! I just received a new Behringer MIC500USB, intending to record mainly vocals through it, and I would like to understand...

krisbg
replies: 1 views: 73
krisbg 19 hours ago

Hi, everyone I work and experiment with analog access doing mastering with a Silver Bullet Ooooooo...

Eldad
replies: 0 views: 76
Eldad 21 hours ago

I'm thinking i should get a mixer i've been missing one in my life. 16 channel with direct out what is the best i can buy for...

Drowl
replies: 119 views: 6,095
deedeeyeah 21 hours ago

I am researching and putting together a console for hybrid mixing. I didn’t want to continue bombarding the huge silver bullet...

Nick Morris
replies: 50 views: 4,329
Nick Morris 22 hours ago

Just got a new mixer (Zoom Livetrak 12) and I don't want to have to have it on all day as I use my computer, so I'm looking into...

Alliks
replies: 7 views: 228
adrianww 22 hours ago

I’ve had a pair of Event 8” active monitors on my desk shelf for the longest time. Used auralex pads to cut down on transfer...

ElmerJFudd
replies: 5 views: 221
Henrik Hjortnaes 22 hours ago

BAE 1073 rack-mount version w/ power supply = $3,135. BAE 1073D + Radial Cube = $2,500 In a blind test would I be able to...

bonestar
replies: 26 views: 10,199
YRLK 22 hours ago

Check out 0:47 We know Benny has every expensive piece of gear ever made But is that .. a gold microphone ? ...

drockfresh
replies: 8 views: 748
Eric Palmcrantz 23 hours ago

I've been watching some videos by a fairly new, young rock band called Tempt, who do some rock covers and their own material. I...

nksoloproject
replies: 5 views: 320
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Hi Folks, I just bit the bullet and ordered my first bit of kit from Thomann post brexit. I used to order from them all the...

drezz
replies: 11 views: 879
Chimera1to1 1 day ago

Hello. I am considering a UFX +. Where can I learn about the direct recording to a memory stick feature? Will it keep various...

gregory
replies: 14 views: 356
bace 1 day ago

I was debating this as a Black Friday purchase but am I correct that there are no 'not printed with reverb' sounds? Which...

bangbang
replies: 3 views: 193
thrashinbatman 1 day ago

I have been trying to catch up with all these clone mics, Advanced Audio, Pearlman, 3U Audio, Neumann! Lots of praise. I was...

hhamilton
replies: 64 views: 29,437
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Hi, I own a Steinberg Mr816X device and I record male vocals but I wonder if there are better preamps out there. I have tried GAP...

ampar
replies: 4 views: 236
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Hi all I recently got an SSL Nucleus (1st series as I can't stand white), a bit scared after reading some comments over here,...

rofus
replies: 163 views: 36,347
Avantmidi 1 day ago

Someone here that can help me with these speakers? I have Far AV 10.D speakers but lost the software install for controlling the...

Dampie007
replies: 1 views: 235
eppupl 1 day ago

Moderators