The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Gearspace.com® has teamed up with our pals at WesAudio® to offer everyone the chance to win one of two limited edition...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 516
The Press Desk 2 weeks ago

Bit of a rant, but like when did preamps become these magic go-to boxes that can cure cancer and give you the tone of your...

gravyface
replies: 33 views: 484
deedeeyeah 45 minutes ago

What would be the best hardware compressor to use with vocals. I'm not looking for something incredibly expensive but I'm not...

jaques
replies: 9 views: 151
swafford 47 minutes ago

Hi there, through the years I have been thinking bout purchasing a controller. I am mixing fully in the box. And been gainstage...

Henry Chu
replies: 0 views: 1
Henry Chu 48 minutes ago

In my little home studio I have a Lewitt LCT 540 S that I use for vocals, and then I have a matched pair of SE8 mics for acoustic...

thesheep
replies: 3 views: 45
mbvoxx 56 minutes ago

What was the single best audio gear item you bought / acquired in 2022? rockout

Jules
replies: 37 views: 1,276
weave 1 hour ago

Hi guys, I've come across this little box yesterday and from what I gathered it looks to me like an interesting pre, so...

Marcin Siejka
replies: 29 views: 3,162
jokeramik 1 hour ago

Hi, I have bough a subwoofer to add to my home studio where I have two JBL 305P mk2. The subwoofer is an Eris Sub8. First of...

Edu_82
replies: 2 views: 29
Edu_82 1 hour ago

Hi all ! I recently purchased, on Black Friday (60% discount), 3 delay processors - TC Electronic D-Two / at the price of...

Zambeste
replies: 0 views: 14
Zambeste 2 hours ago

Hi All I'm so sorry to have to post this but my Los Angeles studio was broken into very early this Monday morning 28th Nov 2022...

Darkstar2001
replies: 19 views: 581
bmanzer 2 hours ago

Dear maestros, I’m not sure how to pose this question: I’m making progress on SoundBetter (premium for 1 month) as a...

WILLIAM HAUBRICH
replies: 7 views: 130
MAXX VADA 2 hours ago

I am currently choosing between audio interfaces from these 3 companies. I am curious as to everyone's experience with the ease...

billgers
replies: 13 views: 204
billgers 2 hours ago

How did you break your first or worst piece of gear? Was it the pet's fault? A beer spill? Funny story on stage? While we...

iFi audio
replies: 52 views: 1,930
Bushman 2 hours ago

I picked one of these up, but I would prefer the bandwidth to be full. I've heard Michael Brauer's was modded. Does anyone have...

analoggg
replies: 1 views: 36
MAXX VADA 2 hours ago

hi everyone.. not sure if this is the right place to ask question would like to know what kind of studio equipment its in this...

mandylane
replies: 13 views: 461
MAXX VADA 2 hours ago

So I pulled the trigger on this, but its on back order. Anyone have any experience with this strip? There isn't a whole lot...

Emarcy
replies: 36 views: 11,823
SaschaP 3 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 1,613 views: 203,592
MAXX VADA 3 hours ago

Has anyone bought anything from them?I have read a few bad and a few positive reviews about them, so i am not sure. They are a...

foomki100
replies: 31 views: 17,701
ILoveSampling 3 hours ago

Think you could do it? I've long been practicing this, keeping my plugin selection trimmed down as a way to force me to get...

CubaseComposer
replies: 4 views: 53
CubaseComposer 3 hours ago

Analogue Cascade-able £1675+tax X-Desk and other new products can be seen at Booth B75, Hall 5.1, Messe Frankfurt from 9AM on...

[email protected]
replies: 1,147 views: 260,385
Seamoss 3 hours ago
replies: 22 views: 531
theshoppe 3 hours ago

Hi guys, I’m trying to buy a U87ai without problems. The first one I got had a wobbly xlr connector, so if you moved it with...

Vanx
replies: 11 views: 169
Klaus 4 hours ago

The market has drastically changed since the release of the X-Panda. I am looking to sell my Neotek console and scale down to a...

ron florentine
replies: 30 views: 2,104
jtregoat 4 hours ago

I've recently bought a Behringer XR18 digital mixer. I'd like to be able to control the vocal effects on it via a MIDI foot...

nksoloproject
replies: 0 views: 27
nksoloproject 4 hours ago

Yes, even the world of microphones have their own "conspiracy theories." There is the average consumer and there are...

Hymnographer
replies: 16 views: 248
Hymnographer 4 hours ago

Hello, All I very much enjoy using the kush omega plugins to give my focus rite scarlet preamp recordings some color. I’d be...

jakeg70888
replies: 6 views: 139
jakeg70888 4 hours ago

Hey all. Sorry this is going to be a long post but I need advice on completing my mic kit so I need to describe what I'm trying...

BernieW
replies: 486 views: 11,817
joeq 5 hours ago

Anyone have experience using both 121s and M50s for a DTree whilst recording an orchestra in a studio env? Not that I have a gig...

riffwraith
replies: 5 views: 101
Brian Campbell 5 hours ago

Price hike

Less than half a year ago, the M201TG cost $178 on the Thomann U.S. website. Now it costs $234, so 31% higher. Have you noticed...

Sinocelt
replies: 42 views: 1,587
nat8808 6 hours ago

Just wondering if anyone here has installed the kenetek T4B module without doing a recalibration in their KT-2A or any 2A/3A type...

John N
replies: 1 views: 72
guitardick 6 hours ago

Hey there everyone, thanks for checking this post out. So, I've been having some issues with my DBX 286s. So, here's a bit...

TheFriendlyBro
replies: 37 views: 8,847
mw77 7 hours ago

As a Jungle producer and Logic user I always avoided the older MPC's, as Logic was so much more versatile and intuitive. However,...

Retouch
replies: 0 views: 30
Retouch 7 hours ago

Hey guys, I've acquired an A100 and a battered 145 Leslie that I'm currently getting wired up. It's stuck in fast Leslie atm...

Szorn
replies: 11 views: 2,395
drBill 7 hours ago

Lately, I've been getting more experimental with my vocal mic techniques for some rock records, and I wanted to know what some of...

iFi audio
replies: 42 views: 1,252
s wave 7 hours ago

My first Patchbay. Stupidly didn't ask the seller before buying and they are unsure themselves. Anyone have any...

allybrett
replies: 1 views: 74
SaschaP 7 hours ago

Hey guys, Just wanted to hear your opinion as I've got a good deal on a pair of second hand ATC SCM25A's. Never heard these,...

Nikola_Tesla
replies: 19 views: 6,468
dfghdhr 8 hours ago

Hey I'm looking for a hardware preamp right now - can someone help me figure out which one to get? So far it's between the JHS...

jaques
replies: 14 views: 185
deedeeyeah 8 hours ago

I have 0 experience recording drums, but we just got a new kit in our studio. Currently our mic lockers consists of : Edit:...

SebVc
replies: 8 views: 191
chris661 9 hours ago

I’m in the midst of some studio upgrades and getting around to addressing my monitoring situation. My current monitors are a...

nightchef
replies: 47 views: 1,189
nightchef 9 hours ago

Anyone ever use one of these? Just worked on one..wow the good old days...1938..

nosebleedaudio
replies: 4 views: 357
yeloocproducer 10 hours ago

Hey guys! I wanted to ask who of you are using room virtualization plugins for headphones for monitoring. What do you get out...

smo.af
replies: 3 views: 60
deedeeyeah 11 hours ago

I am about to make my first big mic purchase. I have decided to go with the u89i after going through many threads and doing my...

Migsmadethis
replies: 49 views: 1,768
pencilextremist 12 hours ago

So I've just bought a Behringer XR18 digital mixer, which has a headphone out and 6 AUX outs. For 'silent' band rehearsals and...

nksoloproject
replies: 1 views: 42
dkr 14 hours ago

Want to buy an Adcom GFA amp to power a pair of Amphions. But before I hit the buy button on ebay, I want to make sure Jim...

Homunculus
replies: 5 views: 325
Homunculus 20 hours ago

I’m after hardware recommendations for piano. Rock / Pop piano. Setting aside the 1176 / LA2A combo, if you were recording...

GRiFF
replies: 45 views: 1,357
AB3 20 hours ago

Hi - I've inherited a room with a mounted set of speakers and the speaker cables come down to the jack that you can see in the...

[email protected]
replies: 8 views: 201
cathode 20 hours ago

The Reason Most ITB mixes don’t Sound as good as Analog mixes. This is a repost from another thread. Hope you find it...

Skip Burrows
replies: 8,284 views: 1,458,031
ElmoHope 20 hours ago

I know these just came out, but wondered what folks reactions were. I use a Cloudlifter Z and a Soyuz launcher and have found...

Slow Learner
replies: 25 views: 2,592
chessparov2.0 21 hours ago

I play funky groovy rock stuff. I love electric piano VSTs but it won't cut latency requirements and I need to tour with it. What...

soundmurmur
replies: 2 views: 78
decocco 21 hours ago

A friend just released an EP of material recorded in a cool studio by a well respected engineer. Everyone brought their "A...

theshoppe
replies: 905 views: 24,474
cheeswolfenstein 21 hours ago

Hi all, I've encountered a problem using my Roland RD-800 as a controller for MainStage 3. It works fine, apart from when using...

willstuart100
replies: 3 views: 3,395
sitruc333 21 hours ago

Moderators