The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My Buddy gifted this to me. Is anybody familiar with this box. Never seen it before by MXR. Worth keeping? Thanks

jazzbass12
replies: 4 views: 78
joeq 9 minutes ago

Hey there... I’m looking to add a couple more 500 series eq’s primary for acoustic instruments, vocals, mixing etc.. I...

unseen hand
replies: 5 views: 126
thismercifulfate 28 minutes ago

Thought it might be useful to have a thread discussing mics by brand...opinions those who have used of course of top interest....

bill5
replies: 3 views: 79
rschlierbeck 48 minutes ago

I've never been quite sure how to approach this instrument. I've tried different placement and microphone type but never captured...

Rastis
replies: 1 views: 43
ambiguous signal 1 hour ago

I've seen a lot of folks using mics positioned in front of the drummer's knee recently, between the top of the kick shell and the...

skycaptain
replies: 41 views: 7,659
KabbySoundStudio 1 hour ago

Do tubes in mics actually color the sound at all? Take a look at the attached pictures which show the signal curve of a tube and...

kraku
replies: 712 views: 17,273
Buja 3 hours ago

"Sonova, a Swiss company best known for its medical audio products like hearing aids and cochlear implants, is buying the...

Husky Squad
replies: 7 views: 326
jazzcabbage 3 hours ago

Is this one of those... my contraption gives better electricity to the gear than a standard IEC cable! ?

Jeff Hayat
replies: 21 views: 685
tridelica 3 hours ago

Thought it might be useful to have a thread discussing mics by brand...opinions those who have used of course of top interest....

bill5
replies: 0 views: 59
bill5 3 hours ago

bill5
replies: 0 views: 46
bill5 3 hours ago

bill5
replies: 0 views: 48
bill5 3 hours ago

bill5
replies: 0 views: 48
bill5 4 hours ago

bill5
replies: 0 views: 45
bill5 4 hours ago

bill5
replies: 0 views: 35
bill5 4 hours ago

bill5
replies: 0 views: 40
bill5 4 hours ago

bill5
replies: 0 views: 41
bill5 4 hours ago

bill5
replies: 0 views: 47
bill5 4 hours ago

bill5
replies: 0 views: 53
bill5 4 hours ago

bill5
replies: 0 views: 49
bill5 4 hours ago

so the good folks over at SKB decided to put proprietary rack rails screws which I'm assuming because they want no one to be able...

austinbdot
replies: 2 views: 79
ambiguous signal 4 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,626 views: 248,789
brysava 4 hours ago

Been a while since posting. Came back to see a site name change and the forum looking a bit different. Hopefully the OGs are...

Lumin One
replies: 0 views: 42
Lumin One 5 hours ago

Hey Folks, Have sold some items and have some Euro dollars in my pocket. Looking for something to add some nice colour on the...

A M Kelly
replies: 12 views: 406
NathanEldred 5 hours ago

I’m about to finish recording my band’s 2nd release. If I find myself recording any part of release #3 it will be drum...

Gary D Olson
replies: 54 views: 739
Progger 5 hours ago

Hi all, I am putting together a project studio focused on bluegrass and affiliated acoustic music. I'm trying to assemble a mic...

ahallbom
replies: 51 views: 826
mwurfl 7 hours ago

Hi, I just got my new UMC404HD and was ready to send some audio out to my outboard gear but on my DAW it only shows outputs as...

xFarrokh
replies: 2 views: 128
xFarrokh 9 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 795 views: 78,345
Puresonics 9 hours ago

Hi everyone. I’ve been following this forum forever and remember posting here back in the days. Anyway I was following another...

Padano
replies: 42 views: 954
Sabovic Adis 9 hours ago

I was looking for some kind of ribbon controller when i stumbled upon the Continuum Mini. I tried the original for a few minutes...

sprawl
replies: 0 views: 58
sprawl 10 hours ago

Hi everyone! I'm new to Gearslutz and this is my first forum post. I'm looking into studio monitors and I'm conflicted...

SeanChristopher
replies: 10 views: 6,646
SeanChristopher 10 hours ago

Just not feeling what I have right now for plates..

JBQIII
replies: 41 views: 915
thethrillfactor 10 hours ago

I need a hand-held recorder that will produce good-quality recordings...can anyone recommend some? I would like to be able to...

TaserFace
replies: 6 views: 225
heva 12 hours ago

Idk if this is the correct forum to post this. Mine are: Steven Wilson - Hand Cannot Erase Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of The...

lsdornothin
replies: 102 views: 3,773
BillyLunn 13 hours ago

Im a very happy owner of Zulu which I love, and I have a Revox G36 (pretty useless since I can’t synchronize with my daw, I...

FranciscoFrugoni
replies: 19 views: 1,952
Surbitone 14 hours ago

We got a Nero monitor controller for the studio. Looks great, but we are having many problems. Once turned on the sound was...

matt3310
replies: 26 views: 4,123
Albertodeicaza 14 hours ago

OK so my Masterlink's CD drawer has been getting touchy over the last few months so I bought another CD_RW drive of the same make...

John N
replies: 13 views: 3,611
audiomixer 14 hours ago

I know this is a little bit of a shot in the dark, but one of the racks of Mercenary 1172's had 2 of the switch covers crack and...

charleyshealy
replies: 3 views: 202
Bushman 16 hours ago

Announcing Output Studio Monitors, in Collaboration with Barefoot: Coming Summer 2020 January 14, 2020. LOS ANGELES, CA...

The Press Desk
replies: 37 views: 8,716
mrgkeys 16 hours ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 547 views: 76,147
Philter 17 hours ago

Hey all, Looks like these are out now, so wondering who’s heard them? I’m looking to replace a pair of Focal CMS 50s one...

SDB_12
replies: 56 views: 12,395
p_moon 17 hours ago

I was having a discussion with some dude and he mentioned parallel saturation. I have never heard of it before and I was...

jake.arama
replies: 14 views: 392
zvukofor 17 hours ago

Does anyone maybe tried both of them and can suggest if Footprint 02 is a good alternative to old MM35 gen 1? I'm trying to order...

jeanclaudevanlee
replies: 7 views: 468
Oldone 18 hours ago

Apologies for the click bait-y title but couldn't think of a better way to phrase it... I used to have an Apollo 8 mkII and...

graphs
replies: 0 views: 68
graphs 18 hours ago

Hey anyone have experience with the Peluso 414, and the new AKG 414 XLS version? Thinking of getting one or the other and...

noisebleed
replies: 25 views: 3,456
LongPlate 18 hours ago

Like if i wanted to compress just the 2k or 1k like a deesser or multiband but narrow bands like an eq like waves q10 can do

Jayelem
replies: 6 views: 149
gravyface 18 hours ago

Hi guys, here is the situation; Something went wrong with my Avid HD io (16i/o) So have to pick up another interface for...

Jimmy Makhaisingh
replies: 0 views: 80
Jimmy Makhaisingh 18 hours ago

Hey y'all Can anyone help identify what monitors these are, attached?

louderjamz
replies: 44 views: 2,292
louderjamz 20 hours ago

I'm looking for a multi-channel AD/DA converter with 4 or 8 channels, exactly like the RME ADI-8 DS. However, it is a bit too...

Fowly
replies: 3 views: 135
kuasalogam 20 hours ago

Hi, I am trying to find good headphones for mixing. What is exactly the difference between: beyerdynamic DT 990 and DT...

kite
replies: 9 views: 356
Shannon Adkins 20 hours ago

I recently bought a used Eclipse and as much as I like the sound of it, the data wheel really annoys me. The values are changing...

andow
replies: 5 views: 234
dsl 21 hours ago

Moderators