The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have to let go of one of these mics, but not sure which. I know the ultimate answer would be, "keep whichever one sounds...

Cayce
replies: 11 views: 270
kennybro 28 minutes ago

Do tubes in mics actually color the sound at all? Take a look at the attached pictures which show the signal curve of a tube and...

kraku
replies: 595 views: 13,526
s wave 58 minutes ago

From what I understand, a lot of people like 3U audio mics. I'm not an producer or sound engineer. Could you folks tell me in...

80sTherapy
replies: 98 views: 5,503
shooten 1 hour ago

Hi folks, I have a Sony Headphone with microphone (mdr-xb950ap) and it has standard TRRS jack to plug. Beside Ihave a Behringer...

praxiades
replies: 4 views: 104
praxiades 1 hour ago

I've got a question about how to best emulate a recording of an acoustic piano using digital pianos. To start with, I would...

themiracle
replies: 3 views: 73
themiracle 1 hour ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 1,027 views: 69,790
ragnarokzwei 1 hour ago

Not curious enough to investigate it, but curious enough to wonder and marvel... I hear on one hand that it sounds almost...

joelpatterson
replies: 277 views: 7,705
kennybro 2 hours ago

To all you bass players out there: In your opinion what is a good and affordable chain for tracking bass in a home studio? I'm...

muffegutt
replies: 300 views: 7,193
mrufino1 2 hours ago

With the DBC 20 costing about $600 dlls less than two 535, i wonder if the RND are worth the difference. I tried to find specs...

HansMues
replies: 30 views: 4,573
LongPlate 3 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 834 views: 125,520
Screamer 3 hours ago

I would like to have one of these...

bobwarren
replies: 5 views: 265
bobwarren 3 hours ago

Hi everyone, need your help. I’m thinking of getting another 500 preamp and I have a great river and the rme built in pres. So...

inafool
replies: 7 views: 176
Screamer 4 hours ago

Hello All, is the AZ Studio Workstations a reputable business? Have you done any business with these people? Thanks for any...

Coincidence
replies: 0 views: 57
Coincidence 4 hours ago

I have a Symphony with an 8x8 card (8 analog ins/outs + 8 digital via AES), and I'd like to add 8 more preamps. I was looking at...

electricity17
replies: 9 views: 2,732
deedeeyeah 4 hours ago

I few days ago i posted a few comparison between UAD plugin of the API Vs the real Hardware. The thing was that i couldn't hear...

Prenz
replies: 33 views: 409
Prenz 5 hours ago
replies: 1 views: 140
thenoodle 6 hours ago

Right now I'm using a u87ai and a sm57, but maybe there is something better? I've been looking at a R121, but I was hoping...

philipNL
replies: 44 views: 5,966
vernier 6 hours ago

I got the JoeMeek SixQ Channel Strip in the mail today. This is my first hardware mono compressor and I thought I'd share my...

SveinKB
replies: 3 views: 9,210
qblues 6 hours ago

Good day fellow slutz, Need some help figure out a solution to my ADAT problem. I’m looking to connect my modular set up to...

tsujigiridubs
replies: 2 views: 158
Operadude 7 hours ago

I want the reverb on his voice! Does anyone know what it is?

juicylime
replies: 48 views: 6,674
vashuba 7 hours ago

Hello, After years of use I am planning to replace my HD 25 II headphones because they are broken. What i love about my...

bebbo
replies: 7 views: 374
mexicanradio 7 hours ago

I purchased an sk 1di mic pre some days ago, and it arived yesterday, everything is packed really well and everyone can build it...

Tachy
replies: 17 views: 2,893
obascin 7 hours ago

I think The Beatles compressed (smashed) the drums whole most of the time, right? That is, they ran the whole kit through one...

JL1000
replies: 64 views: 4,339
Ox Han 9 hours ago

I'm thinking i should get a mixer i've been missing one in my life. 16 channel with direct out what is the best i can buy for...

Drowl
replies: 76 views: 2,846
dafe 10 hours ago

I've seen this (probably only) photo from the VU and Nico sessions over and over, and have tried forever to ID the microphone. It...

Radioinformation
replies: 2 views: 135
Slow Learner 10 hours ago

Hey there, there's an API 205L DI module for sale in my city and since I'm searching for a good DI I'm very eager to go for it...

roman_
replies: 3 views: 97
thismercifulfate 10 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,621 views: 247,000
Ox Han 11 hours ago

Sup guys, I recently purchased a second hand Great River ME-1NV and I'm loving it. I use it with my SM7B and my guitar. First...

VINISAMPLES
replies: 4 views: 320
David Rick 11 hours ago

I've been thinking about getting another compressor to compliment my distressor. So far I'm considering the Kush tweaker or the...

nomekop2000
replies: 8 views: 675
Dirk Churlish 11 hours ago

Who out there has changed their op amps in the 2500? I'm thinking of swapping them out. I'm looking for something that would be...

fairchildren
replies: 3 views: 227
mahler007 11 hours ago

Hello, The SSL SiX has become interesting to a lot of people for its affordability, features, and sound quality. But it's only...

gearstudent
replies: 23 views: 3,992
deedeeyeah 13 hours ago

Also my friend has the same problem. Sometimes there is a constant BEEP NOISE. Also if I hold the microphone tight the beep...

anticipation
replies: 2 views: 126
Maraskandi 13 hours ago

Long shot i know but are there any people here that have had experience with these mics that can give some detail on how they...

Barncore
replies: 36 views: 726
chessparov2.0 13 hours ago

Does anyone maybe tried both of them and can suggest if Footprint 02 is a good alternative to old MM35 gen 1? I'm trying to order...

jeanclaudevanlee
replies: 1 views: 298
Oldone 13 hours ago

Hi there, I currently acquire lot of gear from an old recording studio and among that are two Studer D827 digital recorder...

xarolium
replies: 1 views: 114
Drumsound 13 hours ago

Not much here on GS regarding the topic. I find it fascinating. The biggest hurdle being latency.

GYMusic
replies: 1 views: 84
gravyface 15 hours ago

Hello again (I haven’t posted in years) At the studio I monitor via a Cranesong Avocet, at home I have a presonus central...

mdjice
replies: 24 views: 412
SaschaP 15 hours ago

Please respond by letting me know if you would purchase a Balanced Analog card for your GS-R24 mixer in order to future proof...

johnnybregar
replies: 9 views: 509
ianstephenson 16 hours ago

I would like to buy a quality analog mixing desk for in the studio with the specs below: - Analog with removable channel...

Tracs
replies: 27 views: 418
deedeeyeah 19 hours ago

Hey, I have an Audient EVO4 right now. It's good, only complaint is the drivers arn't really any better than ASIO4ALL. And it...

konokoknk
replies: 10 views: 292
adydub 20 hours ago

Hello I’m very confused about preamp‘s in interfaces and using mixers with them. people say certain interfaces have...

jake.arama
replies: 10 views: 230
jaddie 20 hours ago
replies: - views: -
john121 22 hours ago

I'm in the market for a drum machine and was looking at the TR-8s as I'm after the 909 and 808. I would rather get the TR-8s than...

alfiedotwtf
replies: 2 views: 98
alfiedotwtf 23 hours ago

I've been using sony vegas for quite awhile to make amateur music videos. I record with external gear and then sync up the mixed...

chasman
replies: 1 views: 540
SeanOlson 1 day ago

I've been following drum-focused GS threads (my main focus) for many years, and have recently added a Sebatron VMP 4000e after...

dylanwissing
replies: 119 views: 11,637
ejbragg 1 day ago

Excuse the obscure question - but has anyone replaced the drive door on their HD24?? I've had one of these great little units...

FISHPAWS
replies: 4 views: 636
hollandturbine 1 day ago

Hi! I haven't really found too much info on the net about this mixer. Some posts suggest that it's really great sounding, but...

johnsmith1261
replies: 300 views: 98,660
YashN 1 day ago

At only £300 a pair just wondered how these compare to the competition?

Mr Funk
replies: 124 views: 36,937
Alchemist_ 1 day ago

There's a thread going on right now about mod'ing the Slate Virtual Mic where the user got some great results from upgrading...

andersmv
replies: 26 views: 3,354
akashpmp 1 day ago

Hey folks, I'm in the process of designing the next iteration of our recording and mixing space and I've been looking at...

MaxBecker
replies: 1 views: 105
SRS 1 day ago

Moderators