Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

And the various microphones, that record them. BTW I've noticed that Saxophone Players, tend to be among the coolest cats...

chessparov2.0
replies: 138 views: 4,625
ElmoHope 1 hour ago

Apologies for being daft, but what is this microphone? The round one that they keep using as side address, even though it has the...

weave
replies: 23 views: 1,326
PhilLewis 1 hour ago

Has anybody used one of these? I've been offered one in excellent condition for $600 What are your opinions? Thanks.

DrShann
replies: 54 views: 36,764
Quantumphysics 1 hour ago

I am making the switch from two TRS Neutrik bays that had Mogami 2549 for everything, even the patchcords, to an Audio...

Caveman672
replies: 3 views: 1,345
Cyclops 2 hours ago
replies: - views: -
NoPro 2 hours ago

Hey Peeps... looking for a little advice. I’ll try and keep it as concise as possible... I’m looking into getting a LDC mic...

unseen hand
replies: 8 views: 483
unseen hand 2 hours ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 1,289 views: 53,100
s wave 3 hours ago

What is your favorite electret? And/or what do you use it on? Experiences?... thanks in advance.

s wave
replies: 33 views: 943
kennybro 3 hours ago

I was considering buying PreSonus Eris 3.5 for my completely untreated room (no possibility of doing so) but I also own...

Filvox
replies: 25 views: 577
kennybro 3 hours ago

Small but real test SonyC800 G vs Warm Clone. A lot of guys just speculating so might be will be interesting for you... The first...

carloff
replies: 62 views: 2,098
Geenie 3 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,731 views: 275,094
neofolk 3 hours ago

Hi everybody, I've been researching an array of vintage compressors lately. These two seem to stick out the most. How do they...

soupking
replies: 47 views: 51,787
HotCue 4 hours ago

Does anybody know what EQ's and compressors Jerry Finn uses?

Hope209
replies: 7 views: 4,024
brotastic 4 hours ago

I'm looking at getting a stereo DI that can double as a mix sweetener/saturator/line processor to add weight, sheen, and other...

Disco1Disco2
replies: 30 views: 4,663
t_d 4 hours ago

Hi, i'm looking for a good headphone with very big, even unbalanced low/mid-low response. I already have the focal pro mg, they...

Frankie.T
replies: 3 views: 100
Bushman 5 hours ago

I'm building a small setup to record mainly vocals and some percussion, I'd like to have your advice for a first microphone not...

Pepebao
replies: 145 views: 2,928
chessparov2.0 5 hours ago

Hello! I am in the middle of building a mobile rig, and was integrating a HOSA PHB-184 in order to patch around to my 500...

SweatboxStudio
replies: 7 views: 127
SweatboxStudio 5 hours ago

I have a Behringer xm8500 mic and a cheap M-Audio M-Track Solo, audio interface. My mic is currently sitting on my table I am...

CarlToft
replies: 22 views: 587
DistortingJack 5 hours ago

Nice article in the UK Guardian paper today about the forthcoming book and streaming TV series on the Beatles 'Let it Be'...

Mike Lambert
replies: 90 views: 3,363
kennybro 6 hours ago

i have the option to choose between, a Blue Blueberry or a sE Electronics Gemini II, both used, Blue Blueberry being £450,...

Ruaridh14
replies: 2 views: 85
Ruaridh14 7 hours ago

This may seem like a silly question, let me explain. If I have a guitar that is broken. And I spend 2 hours fixing it, and had...

markustg
replies: 4 views: 111
kennybro 7 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,800 views: 604,503
Studio54 8 hours ago

I'm thinking i should get a mixer i've been missing one in my life. 16 channel with direct out what is the best i can buy for...

Drowl
replies: 130 views: 6,579
deedeeyeah 8 hours ago

(sorry if this thread is in the wrong forum) Anyone got a link to buy Funk Logic LARC 11000 in Canada? Is Funk Logic no...

afv
replies: 0 views: 81
afv 10 hours ago

I got a dead FF800 which I'd like to repair. I used the PS unit from a working FF800 and the dead unit came alive, so obviously...

gilwe
replies: 107 views: 34,939
Maria Diaz Studi 10 hours ago

I own one and could've sworn a year ago they were maybe around 2300 new...checked some websites today and it looks like they're...

DaKid
replies: 7 views: 1,271
KelvAcos 11 hours ago

Hello all after a couple years of ITB mixing I am at a point where I would like to upgrade my setup with an analog processor to...

RevivalSound
replies: 1 views: 81
iFi audio 11 hours ago

So....I see that the price on the 1176 has jumped from $1,600 to $2,000. About a 25 percent increase. Is anybody else a bit...

SpaceMusic_Guy
replies: 14 views: 1,731
KelvAcos 11 hours ago

My FF800 died a few weeks ago (see Thread above - same problem). Now I'd like to repair it. My questions is: is it probably...

TheDaco
replies: 5 views: 2,001
FriFlo 11 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for a great Pair of Monitors that can inspire me to make Music, that sound great and that allows me sometimes...

SonicStrike
replies: 1 views: 97
momomel 11 hours ago

maybe one of you guys can help me: one of the HPF of my ORBAN 642B SP is resonating. do you have any idea, what it could be?...

TonStrom
replies: 2 views: 99
TonStrom 12 hours ago

Hi all, I am preparing to record some new music in the coming weeks and have really been thinking about various approaches to...

janalex
replies: 10 views: 1,073
Honkermann 13 hours ago

YAMAHA QY700 A Pure Shame Not Have A New Evolved Model+TouchScreen A milestone of hardware sequencers with also analog...

wavewalker
replies: 2 views: 1,262
wavewalker 13 hours ago

Hey all, I bought this synth off my manager (who also doesn't really understand most of how the synth works) a year ago and have...

Nick Katz
replies: 0 views: 65
Nick Katz 13 hours ago

Hey, I'm new to this forum, and I just have a question regarding the C-800G. I am a singer, and it's my understanding that Mariah...

Zena
replies: 75 views: 19,153
dopeboi 14 hours ago

I don't think it's the Crumar from what I've heard on line. I assume he's midi'd to some kontakt instrument or something? Any...

Dosxxx
replies: 0 views: 66
Dosxxx 15 hours ago

I have searched high and low for the people who have bought the locomotive audio weight tank wt-72, I am thinking of getting a...

carolcappetta
replies: 30 views: 1,464
Jb2 18 hours ago

Hi, new forum member looking for advice/criticism on my shortlist of monitors for my treated room, pics below to give you an idea...

Somafunk
replies: 15 views: 1,610
Jules 18 hours ago

I am about to ditch the whole re-amping thing. I liked the idea in the terms of flexibility (experimenting with different amps)....

Arseny
replies: 36 views: 2,125
JayTee4303 19 hours ago

Seventh Circle Audio released a filter module last month. Haven't seen any posts about it yet. It's based on the Harrison Ford...

wuliwong
replies: 2 views: 337
oddur 19 hours ago
replies: 2,653 views: 232,502
jensenmann 21 hours ago

Heyho ... "spacers"... I guess... I'm looking for some advice regarding limiters or compressors: What I currently...

Dragonfood
replies: 3 views: 191
ionian 21 hours ago

As a musician who prefers to track with slight compression through hardware, I need help figuring out how to revamp my...

alexdoo
replies: 1 views: 114
BIG BUDDHA 23 hours ago

I have, and love, a Tascam 688. Lately I've been limited to doing music stuff late at night, and I am using headphones. This...

elkcloner
replies: 2 views: 190
elkcloner 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
iomegaman 1 day ago

Question says it all... has anyone used gearsupply.com lately to buy gear? I've read some negative reviews about people not...

diamondJoe12
replies: 4 views: 391
diamondJoe12 1 day ago

I like to record open back banjo, steel string. The instruments are good, sound good when played, and were hand made for me by...

Amusong
replies: 37 views: 1,127
chrisbramble 1 day ago

How can one make my mic input lower for live band recording? Please help. I have 1 of these mics pointing to each amp, each...

mkamoski
replies: 10 views: 217
elegentdrum 1 day ago

I recently made a big jump and upgraded my monitors from Mackie MR5 MK2 to Focal Shape 50’s. I am trying to do the Focal's...

JohnB.
replies: 9 views: 2,590
Modulargrey 1 day ago

I sold a 414 b-uls about 6 years ago for $700, and just found some vocal tests I did with it. I don't even remember why I sold it...

Rob Coates
replies: 38 views: 1,598
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 day ago

Moderators